Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Kenshin loves Tomoe

Kenshin loves Tomoe
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:10 am    Post subject: Kenshin loves Tomoe Reply with quote
It seems to me that Kenshin loved Tomoe more than he loved Kaoru. From what i believe after watching reflection, he never did learn how to show his feelings to her and seemed distant. Whereas with Tomoe he was hopeful, cheery and happy and felt close to her
Requiem
Linn Syun-Rock Dreu Haider Jinto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Kenshin loves Tomoe Reply with quote
akemi wrote:
It seems to me that Kenshin loved Tomoe more than he loved Kaoru. From what i believe after watching reflection, he never did learn how to show his feelings to her and seemed distant. Whereas with Tomoe he was hopeful, cheery and happy and felt close to her

You will quickly find out that a lot of people here don't like seishouen, that being one of the reasons.

One factor in this is probably the fact that the OAVs have a much different style to the series, being much more serious and darker. If you read the manga its fairly obvious how much he comes to love Kaoru. Having said that though, Tomoe is the first person he ever opened his heart up to, and she is the one that saved him from becoming a soulless killer.
Personbot
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Seisouhen is evil and don't believe anything that happens in it.

Kenshin and Kaoru live happily ever after and they have their son Kenji, who doesn't like Kenshin but its still a happy ending, that unlike Seisouhen doesn't contradict everything else that happens in the series.

Evil or Very Mad Stupid Seisouhen Evil or Very Mad Die Die Die Evil or Very Mad
Miyuki
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm sorry but I just cannot swallow that. Even in the anime during the Kyoto arc you can see just how close Kaoru and him were becoming. When Kenshin was on the verge of death with Shishio's hands gripped around his throat...who did he see that gave him the will to live...who did he want to protect the most? In the Jinchuu arc you can see...Kenshin loves Kaoru incredibly.

Just see the reaction he had when he thought Kaoru was "dead" and he even says "I love you" to Kaoru at the very end of the Jinchuu arc.

Kenshin loved Tomoe too and no doubt she will carry a special place in his heart...but Kenshin cannot live in the past...he cannot cling to Tomoe like Enishi did. He loves both of them equally, Tomoe serves to him as a symbol and punishment for his bloody past...while Kaoru is his future.

Seisouhen was a story cooked up by the animators to provide some sort of conclusion to the anime. Sure Enishi was in it, but his role in Seisouhen was only a pin prick compared to Enishi in the Jinchuu arc.
Wandering to the edge of time.
akemi
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I guess the reason why Kenshin took so long to court Kaoru is because of his insecure feelings within himself. Whether he is worthy of her or not. I just hated the fact that it took soooooo long for them to get together whilst within a click he was happy with Tomoe. Kaoru seemed to look like she practically plastering herself towards him, wheareas, in Tomoe's case it was Kenshin that was madly inlove with her while Tomoe seemed distant.
avacard
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Personally i think Tomoe was a bit up herself besides that i think that Kaoru is much cuter! Very Happy
nekosama
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
Personally i think Tomoe was a bit up herself besides that i think that Kaoru is much cuter!

I think you would get along great with kakarotsan.

According to the smart people at tokyo-3 we were suppossed to be dead 4 years ago....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kakarotsan
Shinobu Nagumo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
Quote:
Personally i think Tomoe was a bit up herself besides that i think that Kaoru is much cuter!

I think you would get along great with kakarotsan.

Hehe, uh, I don't get it...
Asuka: Hey, get up you! It's time to wake up you stupid dork! *screams* You stupid pervert I didn't mean for you to get THAT up! Shinji: I can't help it, it's morning. I gotta take a wiz or something... Asuka: *screams* Don't POINT it at me!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nekosama
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
Hehe, uh, I don't get it...

Hehe, neither do I.

According to the smart people at tokyo-3 we were suppossed to be dead 4 years ago....
Issy
Mint Blancmanche

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Women....... Confused

i can nver understand them Confused Confused

Laughing

but in a way that what makes them interesting Very Happy

PROJECT A-KO ^_^

AND IT FINALLY COMES THANKYOU MADMAN U R THE BEST...

ISSY IS HAPPY

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: