Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Schoolies!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Schoolies!!!
Author
Sylia Stingray

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Tony wrote:
TheHeadSage wrote:
I recommend people DONT go to Lorne. It's not that great.

Pfft, sif. Lorne is grouse, the best beach along the great ocean coastline. It sure beats Torquay, that's for sure.

Any beach beats Torquay, as Torquay is a hole.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Silent Blade
Shinobu Nagumo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i'm not going to schoolies... i get to go yacthing around teh whitsundays with 2-4 guys (non inclusive of me) and 3-5 girls, we're going to have a blast!!!!
jak
Melfina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
sounds fun....i wanna go to ;(
“You must endure this loneliness. Man can never completely erase this loneliness because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must carry in his heart, and since the heart feels pain so easily. Some believe life is pain”
Cypher-Khan
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Pyro Maniac wrote:
with the money you spend at schoolies you can go to hawaii for a few weeks and come back and still have money left over.

If you can find me a trip to hawaii for under 240 dollars then I will agree with that statment.

--------------

Ingram wrote:
If you don't spend at least one week of your life consistently drinking, living on instant noodles and those pasta things you cook up in milk, buying countless bottles of Malibu and never actually having a drop of it *wink*, bleaching your hair, then be picked up less than half an hour later by two gorgeous girls as a result (blondes do have more fun!) going to Wet & Wild waterpark all hungover, riding a jetski all hungover, doing laps of the indycar street circuit on a rented scooter all hungover, seeing your mates from the past ten or so years from school at their absolute best and worst, you're missing out on one of life's great experiences.

Hes a smart man, Cant say my experiance was as varied (has to do with the location)...

But yeah, you all seem to be saying that its a waste of time and that you wont go.... Thats fine, dont go to the Gold coast.... just go somewhere else then.

"schoolies" dosent have to be the God Coast... its just a week long holiday when you can do whatever you want to do. I assure you... going away for a week with friends is faaaar more fun than with family....

So you may aswell. When else are you going to get the opportunity...
Kir-chan
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was going to go on some form of holiday the end of this year (nowhere near QLD) but the loss of my job for about a month and a half ago put a serious dent in my savings.So, next year after tafe finishes I'm going to japan Very Happy (well I plan to anyway Rolling Eyes )

Anyway, I've already seen a glimpse of what might have been my schoolies when I went to a friend's 18th birthday *shudders*

Comic Artist for Playdough Sushi Comics
Tony
浜崎 あゆみ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
TheHeadSage wrote:
Tony wrote:
TheHeadSage wrote:
I recommend people DONT go to Lorne. It's not that great.

Pfft, sif. Lorne is grouse, the best beach along the great ocean coastline. It sure beats Torquay, that's for sure.

Any beach beats Torquay, as Torquay is a hole.

Hahahaha. None of the beaches near Melbourne though, do. Torquay is the best beach that's closest to Melbourne, but crappest along the great ocean stretch of beaches. It's tolerable though. Very Happy

What's your favourite along the great ocean road?
Sakayume
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Princess_ Bijou wrote:
Thats not what schoolies is about to me....... its just time to spend with ppl who hopefully i will never see again!! Memories of them uncouncious on the ground, to remind me of why i hated High School!!!

Thats the spirit! Smile

God I'm glad I'm not in highschool anymore...all those people *shudders*
Princess_ Bijou
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am so glad Im nearly finished....... out of 170 yr 12s, i could tolerate about 20 of them!!! But I get to see them unconcious on the ground on sunday night cause of a pre-formal party..... but schoolies is the last memory of them!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sakayume
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Smile There were about 200 people in my gr12. Could only handle about 6 of them for extended periods of time.
Pyro Maniac
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
not hawaii sorry. fiji haha my mistake. and my friends plan to use like friggen 1000 - 1500 each on alchohol and living expenses.

thats just way too much to me

Mark - your very own personal catboy Nyo~? *lick*

Vincent Valentine suspeneded indeffinately

Vincent: 7% started claw and got wig
Thewolf_vii
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have no idea what to do about schoolies. I might be able to score a night up there with a group I know who are spending a week up there. But heck, I wanna stay up there with some mates in a unit for a week too and play Xbox and PS2... I mean... Hang out with chicks... yeah... chicks....

Wolfgangh, Stop playing Maple story and organize something.
madmangohan
Noooooooooooooooo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I plan to either bum at home or take a trip to nsw or something because the accomodation would be free since i have all my relies in nsw, and all i'd need would be money for travel.

Anime News Network Australia
jak
Melfina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well it's not school holidays but i got a week off work at the end of the month to go to melborne with friends.
“You must endure this loneliness. Man can never completely erase this loneliness because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must carry in his heart, and since the heart feels pain so easily. Some believe life is pain”
Gir_2.0
Koishi Herikawa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sakayume wrote:
Smile There were about 200 people in my gr12. Could only handle about 6 of them for extended periods of time.

Thats quite a lot of people compared to my Yr 12... We have about 70 people probably less. I get on with all bar about 2-5 of them, makes it more fun at parties cause almost everyone shouts me drinks Very Happy
I only have about a week left of school.. Done exams so technically finished but have to sign out on the 15th.
YAY SCHOOLIES!!!
TheHeadSage
Sylia Stingray

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
There were 139 Yr 12's at my school, but we all graduated. I hated all of them except about 20 people.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: