Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Yukikaze Vol.2 - Japanese 5.1 DTS Sound & subs out of sy

Yukikaze Vol.2 - Japanese 5.1 DTS Sound & subs out of sy
Author
Linn Syun-Rock Dreu Haider Jinto

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Yukikaze Vol.2 - Japanese 5.1 DTS Sound & subs out of sy Reply with quote
Has anyone else noticed that the Japanese 5.1 DTS track on operation 4 (2nd episode) has both the subs and sound out of sync?

The subs lag behind the voices and are noticeable from the very begining and the sound lags behind the actions as well the sound lag being more noticeable from 46:28 onwards (it is nearly 1 sec) although it is noticable to a degere before then. With both the sounds & subs being out of sync there are stages where someone is shown talking but there is no sound, this is apparent around the 50:00 mark. With both the sound & subs out of sync it is extremtly annoying to watch. Evil or Very Mad

Disc tested on a 4.5 year old Sumsung DVD-M105 player & a 1 month old Sony DVP-NS50P player. Both with optical output to a Sony HT-DDW830 home theater system. Other DTS DVDs with & with subs play fine through both players.

R1 DVDs
Current totals DVDs = 3756, Figures = 430, Soundtrack CDs = 1466, Artbooks = 364.
TheGreatNinjaFanBoy
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Man, I wouldn't have known. Rarely do I get to treat myself to the pleasure of DTS.

That is a real shame. I won't be able to test this unfortunately.
DulkDekt
Doraemon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
After reading this I had a look at my Yukikaze disc on Japanese DTS and yup, I got the same results. Plus it's worse than Ghost in the Shell 2, but at least it's only one episode. Now that's two titles with sound sync problems......

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: