Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Eva Platinum Disc 6 replacement fault.

Eva Platinum Disc 6 replacement fault.
Author
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Eva Platinum Disc 6 replacement fault. Reply with quote
Hi guys,

Has anyone else received their replacement disc for Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Volume 6 and watched the problem area yet?

I just did, and it's doing exactly the same problem, with the exception of this; rather than crashing my computer, it now just crashes Media Player Classic, forcing me to cancel the task rather than close it normally. As a reminder, the problem was at Title 16 / Chapter 03 / 13:14 (approx.) and players had problems with it. My DVD player, after halting for a bit, skips to about 13:28 where it continues peacefully.

It still concerns me that Volume 6's disc has a slightly different colour on the bottom (more goldish). I'm not suggesting this is causing the problem (the problem only occurs in a small timeframe compared to the entire disc) but it is the only disc I've ever seen coloured like this. Why is it like this?

Has anyone else had this with their replacement, could it be that I received an older version? How do I make sure my disc is a newer copy from the boxset production runs?

Thanks.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: