Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

InuYasha Movie 3 DVD Release 8/11/2006 Info and Discussion!

InuYasha Movie 3 DVD Release 8/11/2006 Info and Discussion!
Author
Team Edward FTW!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: InuYasha Movie 3 DVD Release 8/11/2006 Info and Discussion! Reply with quote
Here it is! Movie 3 to thrill us all!

This is MY personal favourite and possibly the best of all 4 movies.

Inuyasha Movie 3 - Swords of an Honorable Ruler

Movie 3 Synopsis
"Many years ago, the Great Dog Demon wielded the Three Swords of the Fang. Upon his death, he bequeathed a sword to each of his sons, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, leaving the third sword, the wrath-filled Sounga, locked away forever. Now that the Sounga's power has been awakened, these two battling brothers must put away their sibling rivalry and face off against a force that spells doom for all mankind!"

Release date: 8th of November 2006
Price:29.95

http://www.inuyasha.net.au/

This thread is open for discussion. For the sake of those who have not seen this movie yet, PLEASE use spoiler tags if you are going to contribute to any discussion until the movie is actually released to the public.

Thank you, and to everyone who gets to see this....Enjoy!
Shai'tan
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah. I've only seen the first three movies, but I thought this one was the best out of all of them.

Sesshomaru.

'Nuff said Very Happy.

Also, quick question. Where exaclty does this movie take place in the timeline? That weird lightning move Sesshomaru does isn't one I recall seeing in the series to date...
Bluesilverdragon
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shai'tan wrote:
Also, quick question. Where exaclty does this movie take place in the timeline? That weird lightning move Sesshomaru does isn't one I recall seeing in the series to date...

That's because it isn't in the series. It's something the anime producers made up themselves.
What confuses me is that at the beginning it looks like he's using this "weird lightning move" (been so long since I've watched it I've forgotten the name) with Toukijin but then it somehow switches to Tenseiga. Confused
The 3rd movie fits in after episode 136 or thereabouts.
Eruvande
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
this is just to inform the impatient people out there - after the credits there is a little scene (which my friend totally missed cause she was impatient... Rolling Eyes)

oh and i loved the ending song Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
e chan21
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
For that matter, all four films have short extra scenes after the credits.
And yes, "Four Seasons" friggin rocks!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: