Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

One Piece Movies

One Piece Movies
Author
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: One Piece Movies Reply with quote
Does Madman or 4Kids own the rights to the One Piece Movies?
Akira112
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm not sure. Confused

My Forum Family
Sisters-kbz333, mi, cobizah
Cousins-Gir, Hagane, Whitegreek, Rena
Pet Cat-Tallis
Friends-Every Madboarder!
The Ghost!
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
How many movies are there...I saw a number 7 (on animenewsnetwork)
Akira112
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Movie 7 is the most recent One Piece movie.

My Forum Family
Sisters-kbz333, mi, cobizah
Cousins-Gir, Hagane, Whitegreek, Rena
Pet Cat-Tallis
Friends-Every Madboarder!
The Ghost!
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ah ok, thanks
Sloppy Sailor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The first movie is only around 1 hour IIRC.
SPIDERCARNAGE
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Movie 4 is so far the best one they made in my opinion, and as far as I am aware 4kids do have the movie rites.
Dark()Shinobi
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yeah, as far as I know, I don't think 4kids own the rights to the movies. Alas, I've only seen movie 5, but I loved it. I saw it at AVCON last year and it was hilarious XD!!

Ussop: "Luffy, there you are. Hey, 'what's so funny?"

Luffy: "Ahahahaha, I pulled on a string and a big rock fell from the ceiling! It's rolling this way! Ahahahaha!"
Hagane_no_Renkinjutsushi_
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm not sure all I know is the latest movie will be the eighth movie entitled One Piece The Movie: Episode of Arabasta - The Desert Princess and the Pirates which comes out 3-3-2007 in Japan.
My Top 15 Favourite Anime: 1.One Piece 2.FullMetal Alchemist 3.Negima 4.Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex 5.Initial D 6.Ergo Proxy 7.Rurouni Kenshin 8.SlamDunk 9.Prince of Tennis 10.Cromartie High School 11.Death Note 12.Gundam Seed 13.Love Hina 14.Peacemaker 15.Samurai Gun
filter
Melfina

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
how old is one piece just a thought wasnt it's release year 1999?
SPIDERCARNAGE
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Manga started in 97 and the anime started in 99 so the manga is 10 years old and the anime is 8
filter
Melfina

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SPIDERCARNAGE wrote:
Manga started in 97 and the anime started in 99 so the manga is 10 years old and the anime is 8

coolies, lol its sounds so old but it's not lol u wif me? lol 99 doesnt feel long ago to me and its 07 lol
SPIDERCARNAGE
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
filter wrote:
[..]

coolies, lol its sounds so old but it's not lol u wif me? lol 99 doesnt feel long ago to me and its 07 lol

I think this has to be one of the worst sentences that I have read in my life, and this is coming form a really bad dyslexic person (me). My god man what possessed you to type like an absolute retard? Where you on some kind of illegal substance? Did you think that you would be cool? WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now that I got that out of my system for the type of manga that one piece is just ripe. Berserk has been going sine 1990, thatís 17 years. Dragon ball when for 11 years before it finished and JoJoís Bizarre Adventure when for 17 years before it finished, so generally looking one piece manga is at its prime at the moment or around its half way mark. Oda him self said that he wanted to get to volume 80 before he though about finishing the series.
filter
Melfina

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SPIDERCARNAGE wrote:
[..]

I think this has to be one of the worst sentences that I have read in my life, and this is coming form a really bad dyslexic person (me). My god man what possessed you to type like an absolute retard? Where you on some kind of illegal substance? Did you think that you would be cool? WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now that I got that out of my system for the type of manga that one piece is just ripe. Berserk has been going sine 1990, thatís 17 years. Dragon ball when for 11 years before it finished and JoJoís Bizarre Adventure when for 17 years before it finished, so generally looking one piece manga is at its prime at the moment or around its half way mark. Oda him self said that he wanted to get to volume 80 before he though about finishing the series.

wtf???? don't u get my sentence it's normal u must have sum growing up to do man what do u mean it's the worst sentence u have ever seen lol omg!!! it's the internet it's ok to make mistakes jeez..... CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i really dislike ppl who think there at the top of the building) all i sed was basicly 10 years has gone quik ok mate... GET IT??? lol now i'm not a nasty person i like to make new friends and meet new ppl so friends???
CG
Yukino Miyazawa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
filter wrote:
wtf???? don't u get my sentence it's normal u must have sum growing up to do man what do u mean it's the worst sentence u have ever seen lol omg!!! it's the internet it's ok to make mistakes jeez..... CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i really dislike ppl who think there at the top of the building) all i sed was basicly 10 years has gone quik ok mate... GET IT??? lol now i'm not a nasty person i like to make new friends and meet new ppl so friends???

*Dons grammar cap*

What the f***? Don't you get my sentence? It's normal, you must have some growing up to do man! What do you mean it's the worst sentence you have ever seen [laughs] oh my god!

It's the internet, it's okay to make mistakes, geez...chill! I really dislike people who think their at the top of the building. All I said was basically 10 years has gone quick, okay mate...get it? [laughs] Now I'm not a nasty person, I like to make new friends and meet new people - so are we friends?

Now look I what I wrote compared to what you wrote. That's why it was difficult for SPIDERCARNAGE to read what you wrote because, like, you know, it was illegible...
filter
Melfina

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
CruelGenesis wrote:
[..]

*Dons grammar cap*

What the f***? Don't you get my sentence? It's normal, you must have some growing up to do man! What do you mean it's the worst sentence you have ever seen [laughs] oh my god!

It's the internet, it's okay to make mistakes, geez...chill! I really dislike people who think their at the top of the building. All I said was basically 10 years has gone quick, okay mate...get it? [laughs] Now I'm not a nasty person, I like to make new friends and meet new people - so are we friends?

Now look I what I wrote compared to what you wrote. That's why it was difficult for SPIDERCARNAGE to read what you wrote because, like, you know, it was illegible...

o...k.... lol i didn't think it was hard to read the sentence lol it's internet talk lol
SPIDERCARNAGE
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Filter:

Well I despise that kind of ďtalkĒ for of 2 reasons, one it makes is really hard for people with reading disabilities to understand what are trying to say. E.g. people like me.

Second do you talk like that to you friends, parents, and associates or in public? I highly doubt it, so why do it here? This is a public forum, I view this place just like any other real world situation, would you talk to some one like that at K-mart, a bar or on a bus, once again I doubt it. What CruelGenesis posted makes a lot more sense and frankly seems a lot more respectable to everyone who uses this forum.

Having to sit there and decipher what someone said for 5 minutes {clearly I am exaggerating} is not my cut of tea.

O and this statement itís internet talk, dude I been using the internet since 93 around the time where they had text only browsers {**** I am showing my age here} and claiming that what you wrote is internet talk is just a plain BS. If what you wrote is internet talk then how come BBC or any other respected news outlet doesnít post news stories in that manner?

I am aware that I am blowing this out of proportion and I apologize for what I wrote in my previous post, but seriously donít post like that dude you are just selling your self short by displaying such poor written skills on purpose.

Any way letís not get off topic here because I am a jerk and I canít keep my cool.
filter
Melfina

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SPIDERCARNAGE wrote:
Filter:

Well I despise that kind of ďtalkĒ for of 2 reasons, one it makes is really hard for people with reading disabilities to understand what are trying to say. E.g. people like me.

Second do you talk like that to you friends, parents, and associates or in public? I highly doubt it, so why do it here? This is a public forum, I view this place just like any other real world situation, would you talk to some one like that at K-mart, a bar or on a bus, once again I doubt it. What CruelGenesis posted makes a lot more sense and frankly seems a lot more respectable to everyone who uses this forum.

Having to sit there and decipher what someone said for 5 minutes {clearly I am exaggerating} is not my cut of tea.

O and this statement itís internet talk, dude I been using the internet since 93 around the time where they had text only browsers {**** I am showing my age here} and claiming that what you wrote is internet talk is just a plain BS. If what you wrote is internet talk then how come BBC or any other respected news outlet doesnít post news stories in that manner?

I am aware that I am blowing this out of proportion and I apologize for what I wrote in my previous post, but seriously donít post like that dude you are just selling your self short by displaying such poor written skills on purpose.

Any way letís not get off topic here because I am a jerk and I canít keep my cool.

yea apologie accepted man, friends? sorry i'll talk normal now lol
SPIDERCARNAGE
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
so has any one seen movie 7? Was it the same animation style as movie 5 and 6 or did they go back to the "normal" style.

O and has anyone seen the One Piece and DBZ cross over movie? Or know anything about it? I have been looking for it, but the only thing that i can find on it is a poxy youtube cam vidoe at some convention.
CG
Yukino Miyazawa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sounds like some fan made thing to me...

I've only seen one One Piece movie - it involved and Island with some pirate with lots of treasure and some dude with a big sword and that's all I can remember ^_^;;

Still, it was neat.
SPIDERCARNAGE
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I don't think it's a fan made one, the animation quality is really hi, and in the video they had the action on 7 different monitors with one of them being on a big screen.
gundam_fighter
Doraemon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Funimation has decided to dub the 8th One Piece movie!
I wonder if this mean they will do the other movies aswell?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: