Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Msg about Initial D

Msg about Initial D
Author
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Msg about Initial D Reply with quote
It's more like a question. Does any1 remember how, towards the end of the anime, how Takumi got those letters in his pigeon hole-locker thing, about his then g/f Natalie Mogi, cheating on him with that older guy who drove the Merc? He even got a phone call, if I remember correctly. Now, I haven't read the manga, just watched the anime. But I have seen the live-action movie. In the live action movie, it was his best friend Iggy who told Tak that Natalie was cheating. But, in the anime, that wasn't explained very well, cause they didn't tell who it was who sent the notes and made the phone call. I've been recently watching Initial D again, and I want to know who ratted on Natalie. I hate her, I reckon she's horrible, but curiosity is getting the best of me. If any one knows, of suspects who did it, can you PLEASE either reply to this in a post, private msg, or just e-mail me and tell me. Thanks heaps.

from grenade_lobster
Mr Waffle
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm not sure where I remember this from, but I think it was Miki, the guy who Takumi punched in first stage, tried to put the moves on Mogi in third, and drives the Celica ST204.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: