Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

4 faster, 4 furiouserer...er

4 faster, 4 furiouserer...er
Author
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: 4 faster, 4 furiouserer...er Reply with quote
The Hollywood Reporter wrote:
Rev those engines!

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are in negotiations to reunite for the fourth installment of Universal's "Fast and the Furious" franchise. Justin Lin and Chris Morgan, who were behind "Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift," are returning to directing and writing duties, respectively.

Neal Moritz will produce the as-yet-untitled installment along with Diesel, who will produce through his One Race Films banner.

The story line is being kept under wraps, but fast cars are involved. A spring start is anticipated with shooting in Los Angeles, Mexico and the Dominican Republic.

The first "Furious," released in 2001, was a surprise hit, grossing more than $144 million and creating a franchise for the studio while making stars our of Diesel and Walker. Only Walker returned for the sequel, "2 Fast 2 Furious," and sat out the third installment, 2005's "Tokyo Drift." That movie had relative newcomer Lucas Black in the driver's seat but did feature Diesel in a cameo at the end of the movie. His appearance was so well received that it was even mentioned in ads.

Jeff Kirschenbaum is overseeing for the studio.

Diesel most recently appeared in Sidney Lumet's "Find Me Guilty" and next stars in Fox's "Babylon A.D." He is repped by CAA, the Firm and Nelson Felker.

Walker, repped by CAA and Luber Roklin Entertainment, recently wrapped production on the indie drama "The Heaven Project."

Lin is repped by CAA, while Morgan is repped by ICM and Chris Fenton.
Tony
浜崎 あゆみ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
lawl

... I'll probably watch it.
Madman_Forbsy
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cool, sounds interesting.
Vegeta - "Its over"...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
van
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gotta admit, I'm a big fan of the FnF movies. They're more or less rubbish as far as acting talent and plot goes, but as a visual feast, they're bloody great.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
~shinigami~
Shana

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can't wait and see what gimmick they exploit this time. That being said, I'm with Tony on this one. Razz

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: