Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

The official Perth meetup thread ("Perth Peoples")

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
The official Perth meetup thread ("Perth Peoples")
Author
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
but then you need to consider how much you want it.....especially if its not coming to R4 anytime soon.
"Im like your modern day vampire. Except I dont like drinking blood, I dont hate garlic, sunshine doesnt directly kill me, and I dont file a tax return as undead. And a steak to the heart screws me too"
redacidman
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
with the spate of anime distro's foreclosure in the US anything old is slowly going to dwindle away to nothingness...
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
redacidman wrote:
with the spate of anime distro's foreclosure in the US anything old is slowly going to dwindle away to nothingness...

Crying or Very sad i know and thats sad!

And how are we all doing??
"Im like your modern day vampire. Except I dont like drinking blood, I dont hate garlic, sunshine doesnt directly kill me, and I dont file a tax return as undead. And a steak to the heart screws me too"
redacidman
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
good though very hot
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
its not that hot.........Where is everyone?

Plus has anyone seen any good anime lately?

i have so much to watch.....I watched rambo my god it was good
Toohey
Doraemon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
We are around Smile

Watched Fate/Stay night and Shakugan no Shana recently - bet you seen those tho.

o.o that the new rambo? so its worth watching then.
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
well you've been hiding!

I loved fate whats Shakugan no Shana like? i couldnt afford to buy it Sad

the new rambo wow awesome plus he is kinda hot for over 60.......not that i like older guys.....maybe i'll shut up now
Toohey
Doraemon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ah just a bit busy thats all.

Shakugan no Shana was very good - well what ive seen of it. Not quite as good as fate (imo anyway) but definately worth watching plus there is going to be a second season so im told which is pretty cool oh and a movie.

Will try watch Rambo sometime soon, still wanna see 10000 bc and meet the spartans first Smile
Chibi
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished watching Guyver finally and watched the One Piece Movie (finally uncut and dubbed) now just want the rest of the series released.

Im boring and have not seen any new release movies.
Toohey
Doraemon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nice mate, cant wait to see the One Piece movie
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm so over the guyver......I got so bored with it.....I should really finish watching it
Toohey
Doraemon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Embarassed havent even started guyver yet
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Toohey wrote:
Embarassed havent even started guyver yet
to an okay series but its rather long and in some points boring

PS: i just got an MSN virus and now i cant use msn i'm trying reinstall and stuff but i'm having problems so sorry if i'm not around for a while.
Chibi
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes guyver does get slow during parts but does pick up abit, Not as good as original OVA.

I havent started watching alot of series as i usally wait till ive got the complete series.
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Chibi wrote:
Y Not as good as original OVA.

Nothing is a good as the original
Awex
Shana

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hiya Guys ^.^

Im a perth person ^.^
Anyone here go to Perth Mod?
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hey alex welcome to the thread Smile

nope sorry i go to ECU mount Lawely along with Creep speaking of which where has he been hiding????
CreepC
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Foxy wrote:
hey alex welcome to the thread :)

nope sorry i go to ECU mount Lawely along with Creep speaking of which where has he been hiding????

BOO!!!!
god it's hard doing this on the PS3 >_<

I've been busy with uni assignments and stuff, and moving into my dad's place. Thats mostly done, i have a break, just relying on my group to finish the group assignment. I did my part in 2 days, but then i havn't had any replies from them and the assignment is due in like 2 days =/.

Lately i have been watching:
Shakugan no Shana II
True Tears
H20 Footprints in the sand
Shigofumi
Clannad (still for some reason)
Bamboo Blade
They are my Noble Masters
Rosario + Vampire
Spice and the Wolf

it gives me no time to log on here xP

I can't wait till August 08 (Disgaea 3)

nearly forgot WELCOME ALEX!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
CreepC wrote:
Foxy wrote:
hey alex welcome to the thread Smile

BOO!!!!
god it's hard doing this on the PS3 >_<

I've been busy with uni assignments and stuff, and moving into my dad's place. Thats mostly done, i have a break, just relying on my group to finish the group assignment. I did my part in 2 days, but then i havn't had any replies from them and the assignment is due in like 2 days =/.

Lately i have been watching:
Shakugan no Shana II
True Tears
H20 Footprints in the sand
Shigofumi
Clannad (still for some reason)
Bamboo Blade
They are my Noble Masters
Rosario + Vampire
Spice and the Wolf

it gives me no time to log on here xP

i know you told me already.....Gez lol remember i was there when you told me..... Speaking of PS3.....i need need to come over and play that game...
oh and i only have 4 weeks at uni left YAY then i'm on a break...... Plus group assignments suck welcome to university lol that what its like.... I wonder if i have to re write my assignment

And where was i when you watched all this anime without me???........LOL

Is there anything else new with anyone..............anyone.................. HELLO??
CreepC
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
where were you... um proberly at your own place.. thats just the ongoing stuff im watching xD

I wish I only had 4 weeks left <_<
I was the only one in my group thats done anything =/ the things due tommorow, don't people have brains?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
CreepC wrote:

I was the only one in my group thats done anything =/ the things due tommorow, don't people have brains?

no people dont........specially when people are at uni.....I've been at uni for 5yrs and group assignments truly suck because people are lazy and generally stupid i feel your pain because i'm going through the same thing right now with my group poject. Twisted Evil people suck

are you sure i was at my house lol Rolling Eyes
Awex
Shana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hiya Yall ^.^
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Alex-Zeal wrote:
Hiya Yall ^.^

hello again Razz

how is everyones weekend going???
I just got home from basketball......4 out of my 5 teams won and my boys won by 22points YAY.......................Now its back to writing out and IEP.... Confused
CreepC
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I woke up with a headache >_<

That group assignment i had was a pain. 2 members of my group didn't show up so i had to do their parts all within 1 hour =/ the lecturer isn't even going to give them a zero so i'm kinda thinking that its not even slightly fair. group assignments make you rely too heavily on everyone else escpecially when one person ends up having to do 99% of the work Sad
redacidman
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
in real life you have to expect that creep, though it's a aggressive go-getter when they get credit for something they haven't done, I would state in the closing notes that the other group members failed to do their share of the work all evidence submitted was by you alone...

while there isn't an I in team, by the sounds of it you've everything an theyhaven't done a thing..

I hate when people get passing grades when they don't even submit the assignment together, getting marks for others work isn't good practice, as if they repeated this in real in a business environment eventually they will get caught out and likely loose their jobs because of their stupidity earlier in life..
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
CreepC wrote:
I woke up with a headache >_<

That group assignment i had was a pain. 2 members of my group didn't show up so i had to do their parts all within 1 hour =/ the lecturer isn't even going to give them a zero so i'm kinda thinking that its not even slightly fair. group assignments make you rely too heavily on everyone else escpecially when one person ends up having to do 99% of the work Sad

awww poor Creep's........I owe you one hug next time i see you (maybe) Razz ...will that make you feel better???

Welcome to the world of uni. Its like that i'm working on my group assignment today hopefully i can get the majority of it done (well all the individual work then all i have to do is talk my group into meeting and sorting out the mock lesson/activity) then i can get backt o my important essay/novel thing lol. They are due the same day so its not to bad but i prefer to spend more time on the individual project but when the group one weigh more that your individual it poses a problem. Evil or Very Mad

if your really annoyed at your lecturer for not recognising that you did all the work fill out a form....at student central. Personally i think your group mates should fail but i'm a bit hard like that...if you dont do the work you shouldnt get the credit or the mark straight up. Even with my students i have that policy

hmmmm and i was going to ask something but i cant remember now. Confused
CreepC
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
redacidman wrote:

while there isn't an I in team, by the sounds of it you've everything an theyhaven't done a thing..

yeah thats exactly right. part of the asswignment has a log of which parts were done by whom but they still don't lose any marks.

@Foxy
WAI HUGS!!!

i would've thought they should all get zeros. i did all the work and they do nothing, they didn't even show up to class!!!!!!!

arn't all assignments usually due on the same day?
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
CreepC wrote:
[..]
i would've thought they should all get zeros. i did all the work and they do nothing, they didn't even show up to class!!!!!!!

arn't all assignments usually due on the same day?

they should of got zero.....although your in first year so the lecturer may let them off but thats no excuse!

my assignments are never due on the same day this is the first time in 5yrs i've had two due on the same day Shocked
redacidman
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ouch
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
redacidman wrote:
ouch

yeah i've nearly finished my group assignment (well my part anyway), so that means i will more than likely start working on helping my other group members on theres....Since its a group thing and if they screw up it means i will suffer with a crap mark.

Then hopefully later tonight if no one is here, stealing my icecreams and food....i'll do my inidividual assignment plus i hope to find time to what an anime....if not i'll cry! Rolling Eyes
CreepC
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hiya people,
Whats everyones plans for the easter break?

unfortunatly im a boring person who will be doing nothing but watching anime and playing disgaea 3.
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
CreepC wrote:
Hiya people,

unfortunatly im a boring person who will be doing nothing but watching anime and playing disgaea 3.

Studying and nothing lol so i might join you and your bro..........I promise i'll be good. And i have lots of anime i can bring Smile
Chibi
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
CreepC wrote:
Hiya people,

so im not the only 1 thats boring.

also doing nothing but will have to get this months mm releases this weekend.
CreepC
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Chibi wrote:
[..]

so im not the only 1 thats boring.

unfortunatly jb is slow on orders so you may be waiting a bit
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Chibi wrote:
[..]

well i'll be doing the same there but i doubt we will get them before easter Creep is right...Jb are behind this month. I pre-ordered all mine over a month ago and they still havent arrived with any luck they will be here tomorrow......Then i'll have something to watch instead of doing uni work Wink
Chibi
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
just hope at least Tsubasa chronicles v6 comes so i can start watching the whole series altogether as the rest i can live with waiting for.
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Chibi wrote:
just hope at least Tsubasa chronicles v6 comes so i can start watching the whole series altogether as the rest i can live with waiting for.

Tsubasa that reminds me i have to watch vol 3 to 5 before i even think about watching vol 6......i found it a tad boring, i usually like to watch anime with people so i wont turn it off or fastward it but that hasnt been happening lately since nearly all my friends dont like anime Sad
CreepC
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
lucky you put that nearly there i was about to stop talking to you.
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
CreepC wrote:
lucky you put that nearly there i was about to stop talking to you.

Put what where?
aawww well I try to speak the truth.
I'm confused Confused
CreepC
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Foxy wrote:
[..]

Tsubasa that reminds me i have to watch vol 3 to 5 before i even think about watching vol 6......i found it a tad boring, i usually like to watch anime with people so i wont turn it off or fastward it but that hasnt been happening lately since nearly all my friends dont like anime Sad
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes i said nearly remembering....you and other perth people like anime Laughing
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CreepC
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Damn she is hot!

HAPPY EASTER!
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
CreepC wrote:
Damn she is hot!!

Why thankyou Very Happy i couldnt put my other bunny girls up because they were slightly naughty.
LOL
Happy Easter! i hope everyone is having a good day and getting lots of things off the easter bunny.

PS: My brother ate your chocolates sorry! Shocked I'll have to get some more for you next time we catch up
Namek_Guy
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow, A Perth peoples discussion thread, well how nice and convineient is this, so how's life people?, If anyone is selling any Dragonball Merchandise or any Manga, i wouldn't mind buying,

Is anyone here going to go to the Perth Supanova?
I am, be prepared to see me dressed as Arucard!!!

Anime_Stream is a new and growing Anime forum, here we talk about many anime and many more such as GFX, General Discussion etc.
CreepC
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome to the perth section!

Namek_Guy wrote:
Is anyone here going to go to the Perth Supanova?
I am, be prepared to see me dressed as Arucard!!!

It depends on how much it costs for entry. the perth one still isn't up on ticketek
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi Namek_Guy welcome to our thread Smile

Dragonball z i'm kinda over that......What other anime do you like?

like Creepy said it depends on thte cost and when it is if is a saturday i cant go if its a school day i cant go (damn being a teacher)

Plus if Creepy goes i'll go, we can go together (i'll find the money). I'll be Kurumi or haruhi or someone else LOL i dont know.....it gives me an excuse to dye my hair back to pink.

PS:
All my basketball teams are in the next round of semi finals......Even with the slight problem that occurred. Smile Now they are watching please teacher and i'm stuck with them for tongiht LOL.

Dont forget to turn your clocks kback daylight savings is over
Foxy
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
double post my bad Embarassed
Chibi
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hey welcome Namek_Guy

I will be going to supanova, need to get Kairi figure signed if i remember to take it along with me.
I doubt the ticket price will be any different for perth.

congrats foxy on your bball teams.

I am finally get 1 of the best ZeruelXX nano figure after ordering back in december with some other chibi style figures.
Namek_Guy
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Melbourne and Sydney Supanova tickets are $40, hopefully they're the sam price here, thnx for the welcomes Smile

Quote:
What other anime do you like?

Naruto, Kochikame, Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, DragonQuest, Blue Dragon and quite alot more.

I can't belive Sean Schammel is going to be there Smile (Perth Convention)

Anime_Stream is a new and growing Anime forum, here we talk about many anime and many more such as GFX, General Discussion etc.

Page 43 of 55

Jump to: