Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Will Eureka Seven Really come back

Will Eureka Seven Really come back
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Will Eureka Seven Really come back Reply with quote
I just finshed watching Eureka Seven, And i have to be honest its one of the best anime i have ever seen, even tho it was only 50 Ep.s long.

Anyway i wanted to see if there was really anyprof of another series comeing out or were they just all rumors? Or is the company just holdin the 2nd series on hold for some reason.
Sloppy Sailor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ues

Last edited by Sloppy Sailor on Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
redacidman
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
compared to dbz it's quite short
Iron field
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
DBZ...

Bro, DBZ is one of the longest japanese cartoons i have ever seen.

It has around 400 episodes i think..Thats countin bragon ball and GT. ect
redacidman
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
more than that i think...

i was using Dbz as an example that's all

I think DBZ alone sits around 300-350 episode mark...

i'd have to guess about 500+ episodes going from DB through to DBGT add another 15-20 episodes if you count all the movies as well..

as for eureka 7 that would be equivalent to 2 series on its own allowing A. 25/25. B. 24/26. episode split between the both series..
Mattos
Spaurh Aron Sekpadao Letopanyu Peneju

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
To be blunt, there are no plans for a Eureka 7 season 2. And to be honest i dont think there needs to be, the ending was fullfilling and well rounded on its own. If you want some more Eureka 7 you can import the 2 ps2 games which are set 4 years and 2 years before the series respectively. The game characters cameo in one of the later eps of the series.
linkey
Doraemon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well it does end on a thought that it could be extended, 50 episodes isn't that bad as there is other anime that go for that long.

But it is so interesting how the storyline went with Eureka Seven, all I can say that it was one of the best Anime I have ever seen and it fits with Ghost In The Shell: SAC series and other anime that I have seen.
George
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Iron field wrote:
DBZ...

Bro, DBZ is one of the longest japanese cartoons i have ever seen.

It has around 400 episodes i think..Thats countin bragon ball and GT. ect

You haven't seen much.
redacidman
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
well dbz was a rare exception to the rule on series length, the next series in the fray would be everything gundam...

though on average most anime series are usually between 13-26 episodes in length, some average between 50-75 episodes in length though these are very few and far between...
deerdemonmaster
Doraemon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: Will Eureka Seven Really come back Reply with quote
Solijax wrote:
I just finshed watching Eureka Seven, And i have to be honest its one of the best anime i have ever seen, even tho it was only 50 Ep.s long.

Anyway i wanted to see if there was really anyprof of another series comeing out or were they just all rumors? Or is the company just holdin the 2nd series on hold for some reason.

They should come out with a second series. they just cant leave it were they left off with the three kids and the grandfather praying for them to come back and talho is pregnant.
Hunter-05
Doraemon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Regrettably Adultswim has lost the rights to show " Eureka Seven " twice,

Instead they'll be showing, for the umteeth time, " Samurai Champloo " ugh, I'm truly sick of it, that and the moron cartoons.

I should've recorded the episodes on tape, Darn it.

I love Eureka Seven, Even though I thought Eureka was awfully cold at first, but when the Amita Drive started the Satori program, there was a change in her, subtle at first, that's when I became interested and tried to catch every episode, then at one time, adultswim, screwed up the program shedule with a billy and mandy marathon, or family Guy too, " ARRGH "

They should've done a Eureka Seven Marathon instead.

Remember: Treat your LFO with respect, even love, for someday it will save your life!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hunter-05
Doraemon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
and to the topic, I agree, there should be a sequel, like " Eureka Seven II " the return.

Check out this idea, It's now 4 or 5 years later, Maurice and Maeter are teens and with link are Ref boarders, Eureka and Renton still Ref too, but they have responsibilites too, and they are expecting their first child, a Human/Coralian child.

Though they're looking forward to it, others are afraid the coralians will return and that the old horror will return, not realizing that by then the Coralians have realized the only way to live with the Humans in peace, is to take human form, like they did with Eureka and experience it for them selves, good or bad.

Holland and Talho are now married, as are Hilda and Mattheiu, and even gigit and moondoggie and the rest of the Gekkostate crew,

It would be a series that would tie up the questions left over from the first series.

But all in all, the Original was the best, it showed that love and hope can overcome.

Remember: Treat your LFO with respect, even love, for someday it will save your life!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: