Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Worst Anime You've Watched

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Worst Anime You've Watched
Author
Itsuki Koizumi

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Boogiepop eh? I'm rather curious as to why that is
Angel_Cop_Fan
Kuu

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
2nd worst anime on my list is well Death Note.
Phoenix85
Ryuk

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm thinking here that nearly everyone is missing the point.
HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hardly news. I said that in the first page.
Shinji 3.141
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Timesplitter 01 wrote:
Angel_Cop_Fan wrote:
Well the worst anime for me is NGE period end of story.

OMFG Shocked

*gets the pitchfork out*

You will pay for your answer Twisted Evil

Anyways worst anime for me is Boogiepop Phantom.

Wait up, Iíll give you a hand. *grabs his spear, and various instruments of torture* Twisted Evil

Play Star Trek Online or Star Citizen? The Ausmonauts!
Angel_Cop_Fan
Kuu

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shinji 3.141 wrote:
[..]

Wait up, Iíll give you a hand. *grabs his spear, and various instruments of torture* Twisted Evil

flame me all you want i still hate NGE.
HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
No, do not flame all you want. This thread is supposed to be a discussion about what titles we think are poorly made, not a place to get all fanboy and attack whoever doesn't like your favourite shows.
Angel_Cop_Fan
Kuu

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok NGE > gives me headaches might have good animation and all but i don't like the plot or story line, its more like a sadist anime to me.
Viking
Akiha Tohno

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Angel_Cop_Fan wrote:
Ok NGE > gives me headaches might have good animation and all but i don't like the plot or story line, its more like a sadist anime to me.

You are quite entitled to your opinion as to why you do not like it, but the bolded part is where you obviously miss the point of the thread.

For the Nth time, It is possible to like a technically bad anime.... or you can dislike a good anime. That is beside the point and has nothing to do with this thread.
What anime is poorly made? i.e. has bad animation, poor character design, shocking production values ect.

NOT what anime you dislike on the basis of theme or plot or because it used that voice actor you hate because they didn't sound exactly like you imagined them from the Manga.

Imagine the Anime equivalent of [i]Clutch Cargo[i] where human lips were used because it was cheaper than animating them.
speedfreek19
Itsuki Koizumi

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
that'd be so cheezy it'd be awesome Razz or at least if it was poking fun at it or something

For me at least its Amazing Nurse Nanako, the animation was quite average, i swear some of the mouth flaps were just open and close animations with no real variation of them, the special effects seemed like they use standard photoshop/premiere/video editing effects.

It tried to make the story more interesting with nanako and previous events but everything else in the show just didnt do it justice at all

Also i think the english dub contributed to the awfulness of it as it was just plain annoying, more so on nanako's part, i havent heard the japanese as at the time i only had access to the dub but i can't imagine it was any better given what the show already was =|
Nargun
Siegfried Kircheis

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Angel_Cop_Fan wrote:

Amusingly, eva has very cheap animation.

It's not actully "sadistic", though; the failure isn't fiated like betterman but flows naturally out of the situation. Like grave of the fireflies. Now, you could object to the situation -- which is after all as much within the control of the writer as anything else -- and you might have a point, but EVA has a message to convey that can really only be done this way, so...
HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Viking wrote:
What anime is poorly made? i.e. has bad animation, poor character design, shocking production values ect.

NOT what anime you dislike on the basis of theme or plot

Actually, the plot is a perfectly good reason to qualify an anime as being badly made. There are anime that are reasonably well animated, with good character designs and otherwise good production values that fail because they were poorly written.

Saying an anime is bad because you didn't like its plot is a different matter.
Akira Sayashi
Shinobu Nagumo

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Highlander
School rumble
Picked these up the other day in the library, they're so boring I couldn't stand watching more than 30 minutes of them
Elric of Grans
Spaurh Aron Sekpadao Letopanyu Peneju

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
School Rumble is one of those slow-starting titles. You really need to give something more than an episode to say that it was the worst made ever.
Nargun
Siegfried Kircheis

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Elric of Grans wrote:
School Rumble is one of those slow-starting titles. You really need to give something more than an episode to say that it was the worst made ever.

I wouldn't say, "slow-starting"; it doesn't change pace or anything. It's just that it's character-driven comedy and you have to know the characters to find it funny; obviously, you don't know the characters at the start.

Lucky Star is the same.
Shinji 3.141
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
HimuraBattousai wrote:
No, do not flame all you want. This thread is supposed to be a discussion about what titles we think are poorly made, not a place to get all fanboy and attack whoever doesn't like your favourite shows.

Youíre right Iím sorry; it was meant in jest but it's one of my favourite series, Iím sorry Angel_Cop_Fan. Sad

I still disagree with you though. Wink

Play Star Trek Online or Star Citizen? The Ausmonauts!
Schmavid
Eikichi Onizuka

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Viking wrote:
Imagine the Anime equivalent of [i]Clutch Cargo[i] where human lips were used because it was cheaper than animating them.

That picture is truly disturbing to me. I remember that it happened once in a Bugs Bunny cartoon, freaked me out for years seeing Daffy with human lips doing his speaking.

I have to say that I found Ghost in the Shell: Innocence to be extremely boring to me. I enjoyed the first movie to a degree and the series, but all the philosophical mumbo jumbo in the movie just ruined it for me. Even though I can understand it, it just seemed that the movie was made for Oshii to push his ideas on to the world stage. And it completely made the movie unwatchable for me. And I watched it twice to make sure it wasn't a fluke.
boredandlazy
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Akira Sayashi wrote:

School rumble

I was regretting ordering this online when I first watched it, however the series does improve a hell of a lot when the focus expands outside of the tenma-karasuma relationship.
electric_sheep
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Amon Saga for sure, and I'm not the type to just bag out a show, or just call it bad.. But jeeze, the director just had a simplistic vision for this movie, it was soooo bad, and talk about the script. What? This was the best script they could come up with for a movie, the best script they had? Good. God. Bad script, bad movie, bad EVERYTHING!
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Elric of Grans wrote:
popo, you too have completely missed the point. This thread is not `what anime did you like the least', rather `what anime was the most poorly made'. The latter has nothing to do with your tastes. Different people like different kinds of cars, but no one likes a lemon --- we are discussing what is the biggest lemon out there.

so it's about the worst produced anime of all time (cheap animation, plot full of holes, what have you)? not that of opinions? that's a bit silly as in no way does opinions come into it and that's what forums are mainly about, discussing each others opinions, but in a way even that definition goes into opinions, you could have a really cheaply made anime but some people may still like it

Quote:
Actually, the plot is a perfectly good reason to qualify an anime as being badly made. There are anime that are reasonably well animated, with good character designs and otherwise good production values that fail because they were poorly written.

again, whether the story was good or bad is an opinion, not a 'fact' or anything, it's all up to the individual, you could argue that an anime was terrible because because it had no character development period but you could have such a perfectly paced story about the greater picture that no one really cares, or at least those who the anime was targeted at

there's really no way to measure whether something is good or bad other than the opinions of others, except animation but that's really it (but again, maybe the anime didn't need good animation because it was story driven with people sitting and talking a lot and with great character development etc)
Elric of Grans

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
We are not discussing whether or not something was good and I doubt anyone said this could possibly not involve opinions. Something could potentially be quite entertaining, yet still unimaginably poorly made. It could have a soundtrack of nails down blackboards, seiyuu who stutter the whole time (when it is not in-character to do so), almost no animation, one-dimensional characters and a GAINAX ending: this would be a really awful production. That does not mean it cannot be enjoyable, but it was still an awful production. In fact, I believe I just described the entire genre of bishoujo anime, and they are the biggest sellers *cough*

Perhaps this thread just needs to be locked, as there is clearly no way we are all going to ever be on the same page. Every time someone tries to make a point, someone else will make a counter-point on a completely different topic.
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Elric of Grans wrote:
We are not discussing whether or not something was good and I doubt anyone said this could possibly not involve opinions. Something could potentially be quite entertaining, yet still unimaginably poorly made. It could have a soundtrack of nails down blackboards, seiyuu who stutter the whole time (when it is not in-character to do so), almost no animation, one-dimensional characters and a GAINAX ending: this would be a really awful production. That does not mean it cannot be enjoyable, but it was still an awful production. In fact, I believe I just described the entire genre of bishoujo anime, and they are the biggest sellers *cough*

Perhaps this thread just needs to be locked, as there is clearly no way we are all going to ever be on the same page. Every time someone tries to make a point, someone else will make a counter-point on a completely different topic.

no, actually, that pretty much explains it, but is that your view or Namek_Guy's view? because the thread name and original posters comments (Namek_Guy) indicated that this was about what you didn't like
anime_queen
Li Syaoran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Someone...thinks....Evangelion is the worst anime ever!?
Wow, I mean I know it has some boring bits but there is such a psychological; theory behind the whole series.
I mean I never fully understood Evangelion when I was younger but watching it now; I'm thinking how obsessed they are with the creation and destruction of mankind.
Also, if you watch the commentary; they explain a lot of things that happen throughout the series/movies without you even realising; that also associates with Gods etc...I really admire this series for being so deep.

Talking about it now makes me wanna grab a bag a pop corn and watch the whole thing!!!

Takayanagi
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
anime_queen wrote:
Someone...thinks....Evangelion is the worst anime ever!?
Wow, I mean I know it has some boring bits but there is such a psychological; theory behind the whole series.
I mean I never fully understood Evangelion when I was younger but watching it now; I'm thinking how obsessed they are with the creation and destruction of mankind.
Also, if you watch the commentary; they explain a lot of things that happen throughout the series/movies without you even realising; that also associates with Gods etc...I really admire this series for being so deep.

Talking about it now makes me wanna grab a bag a pop corn and watch the whole thing!!!

I think some people are just too dumb to understand it Rolling Eyes
"This muffin could conquer the world! Do not underestimate the power of the muffin. The muffin will smite all those who question it. The muffin will crush all nay sayers! He who controls the muffin controls the entire world!" ~ Taichi Comic Party
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
anime_queen
Li Syaoran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Takayanagi wrote:
[..]

I think some people are just too dumb to understand it Rolling Eyes

Prehaps, people just don't realise it.
Angel_Cop_Fan
Kuu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Maybe some people get offened by evangelion and what it stands for, evangelion justs give me big headaches, can't even get pass one volume.
Elric of Grans

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Good point. The original post is pretty brief and does not state what the intention was, but the thread title is `worst anime', rather than `what did you find least enjoyable'.

Shinseiki Evangelion is overrated, that is the main issue with it. It starts off fairly generic, hits a point where it suddenly gets quite good, then throws an utterly dreadful ending at you. Anyone who disagrees with my opinion on the ending should perhaps take into note all the hate mail Anno received in response to how he ended it (otaku were threatening to kill him), which is what sparked off multiple remakes of the ending. The series is not deeper and more philosophical than Zen Buddhism, despite what the hardcore fans may like to believe (read `Also Sprecht Zarathustra' if you want a comparison). Is it the worst anime ever made? Hell no! As little as I like it, I could never say that!
Franky01
He's the man.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
anime_queen wrote:

LOL. Oh God. I wanna be DEEP in rei! ho ho

Anyways i sat through this horrific anime called School Days and it's the biggest piece of **** ever made. I got so flipping angry throughout it but... i couldn't stop watching.

I advise everyone to watch it the whole way through and cringe at the absolute rubbish it is. It makes all other "crap" anime feel like... something that is awesome that i can't think of right now.

Proud Member of Typhoon LongWang

Twister.
e chan21
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Franky01 wrote:
[..]

LOL. Oh God. I wanna be DEEP in rei! ho ho

Anyways i sat through this horrific anime called School Days and it's the biggest piece of **** ever made. I got so flipping angry throughout it but... i couldn't stop watching.

I advise everyone to watch it the whole way through and cringe at the absolute rubbish it is. It makes all other "crap" anime feel like... something that is awesome that i can't think of right now.

AHH! School Days! I'd almost wiped it clean from my memory. Yes, horrible show. The whole thing is just so frustrating. The only part worth watching was the last 10 minutes of episode 12. He so had that coming to him!
anime_queen
Li Syaoran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wait...I have one.

Prince of Tennis! <shudders>

boredandlazy
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
If we do this based on Personal Opinion and not production values I nominate Saikano.
It was the most forced tripe I have ever watched. And every time someone used the word "Dummy" I couldn't help but laugh.
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Elric of Grans wrote:
Good point. The original post is pretty brief and does not state what the intention was, but the thread title is `worst anime', rather than `what did you find least enjoyable'.

yea but I think your reading into it a bit much, I think it's just what anime you didn't like

also, i've never seen Evangelion, does that make me a bad person? Razz (actually I have, bits of 1 or 2 episodes from cartoon network,[I distinctly remember a robot holding someone on the single frame for what seemed like 5 minutes] didn't pay much attention to it though, years ago this was)
Knight of L-sama
Masamune Shirow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exe3 wrote:
yea but I think your reading into it a bit much, I think it's just what anime you didn't like

If that was the case they should have said what anime don't you like. The point that a lot of us a trying to say is that 'what do you dislike' and 'what is bad' are two seperate things.

I don't like Lain or Niea_7 but I don't think they are bad. I just think they are aimed at a different audience from me and can appreciate them on an abstract level. That's the distinction that a depressingly large number of people in this thread aren't making.
heihachi
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i think debating this subject might bring shame on you
admitting that you watched a bad anime and then talking about it, how much pride have you got?

shore i seen some dodgy ones but unlike you plebs i just walk away
and focus on the good stuff
madmangohan
Noooooooooooooooo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
anime_queen wrote:
Wait...I have one.

Prince of Tennis! <shudders>

You so did not just say that!

...and exe3, don't worry, you're not the only one who hasn't seen Evangelion Wink
...and I don't plan to just to spite everybody that rekons I should Razz

Anime News Network Australia
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
madmangohan wrote:
...and exe3, don't worry, you're not the only one who hasn't seen Evangelion Wink
...and I don't plan to just to spite everybody that rekons I should Razz

mind if I join the spiteing club? Wink Laughing
speedfreek19
Itsuki Koizumi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Eva is one series i'm yet to see, FWIW though i have seen Death and Rebirth but i saw that when i got first into anime so i barely remember any of it =P
redacidman
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
It doesn't matter what anime you like or dislike, there is good and bad in most, some just don't make sense in english...

as for Eva they should of finished off the tv series instead of leaving it in a cluster I'M TOO DUMB TO FIND OTHER WORDS TO USE SO I USE THE F WORD of a mind bender....
HeDanny
Grumpy Old Man

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Worst Anime I have seen?
Amon Saga, Gunbuster, Shadow Skill all come to mind. Also, Madlax was pretty shocking in the inconsistant writing and character departments I know there are worse I have seen, but as I tend to enjoy "bad" stuff. (So bad its good syndrome) its hard to think of them off hand. Oh, wait.. Canvas. Man that was a corker of a bad anime. It completely entertained me however. Smile

As for Anime I disliked most? I really dont know. Anything DragonBall most likely. The more I see of that, the less I wish I had seen.

I also know with the same certainty that I know I have to breathe to live, that "Grave of Fireflies" would make me sick to the core of my soul if I ever watched it, and therefor refuse to do so. This is only heightened by the fact that my parents are still apologizing to me for ignoring my warnings not to watch it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
For what it's worth, Gunbuster and Grave of the Fireflies are both genuinely good anime, and don't deserve to be mentioned in this thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HeDanny
Grumpy Old Man

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Meh. Gunbuster was like eating a bucket of feces, and once you finally finished, and how sick it made you, there was left at the bottom of the bucket the juiciest, freshest, tastiest single kernel of corn ever tasted. While freely and willingly admitting it was the best single kernel of corn I have ever eaten, it does not excuse the bucket of excrement I had to eat my way through to get to it.

I am going to have to go through this list and try to find some of these "bad" anime. Some of them actually sound like they just might be so bad they are good. I think I might start with DLMAD, Dog Warrior, Lain (which I actually own and never watched) and move on from there. Will skip the "pure" fan service titles. While I have no issue with Fan Service is it is supplimental, if its the primary (or singular) focus it gets very old, very quick.

Oh! Which reminds me. There is another truely bad anime. Maharomatic 2. Then again.. GAiNAX.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'd like to know your basis for "knowing" Grave of the Fireflies is so bad if you (as the wording of your post implies) have never actually seen it before.
Elric of Grans

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It is only frequently cited as one of the greatest anti-war movies of all time; clearly, it is a dreadful waste of time!

Seriously, it is a depressingly sad movie --- the audience reaction in its original cinema release tells it all. If that is not the sort of thing you are wanting to watch, fair enough. That does not, however, offer even the slightest justification for something being the worst ever. It especially does not justify being the ``Worst Anime You've Watched'' Wink
chutup
Banned

Location: , have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of disassociated knowledge will

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
worst anime i have seen in definitely haruhi suzmaya or whatever its called even tho my friends said it was good it was just made no sense like serial experiements lain and a lot of other anime

they think there so cool and ppl act like they know it to seem more cool but realy they dont know either i hate smart alecs like that
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
speedfreek19
Itsuki Koizumi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
shows like lain, boogiepop and whatnot do require some grey matter to be used, depending on how you watch Haruhi, that too. Sometimes shows don't have to make sense right away, its refreshing to have a series that isnt just a turn your brain off and veg out type of thing but they aren't for everyone.
Greoboruri
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
chutup wrote:
worst anime i have seen in definitely haruhi suzmaya or whatever its called even tho my friends said it was good it was just made no sense
It's not a "bad" anime by any means (but I think most posts now are even getting further away from the intent of the original point of this thread, and there seems to be no point in explaining anymore...), but for me it was much less than what people made out to be. The fact that there are specific references to the light novels which are never, ever explained in the anime itself bugged me. I generally like my anime to be self contained. Not really interested in buying something else to understand parts of an anime (I mean you probably don't have to understand those parts to mostly enjoy the anime, but still it annoys me). And despite what others say about the show, Mikuru's only there to be groped. She serves no other purpose.
Knight of L-sama
Masamune Shirow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Greoboruri wrote:
The fact that there are specific references to the light novels which are never, ever explained in the anime itself bugged me. I generally like my anime to be self contained.

In that case you should be quite happy about the second season since from all reports its going to cover both 'The Dissapearance of Suzumiya Haruhi' and 'Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody' which cover pretty much all the major references left over from the first season.
Greoboruri
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Knight of L-sama wrote:
In that case you should be quite happy about the second season since from all reports its going to cover both 'The Dissapearance of Suzumiya Haruhi' and 'Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody' which cover pretty much all the major references left over from the first season.
Hmm, I don't know if I could watch anymore. It really seemed like the whole thing was a one trick gimmick. I mean by the end of the series, the gimmick has been used, the mystery and twist has been revealed, it worked fairly well. I don't know how a second season would actually work with the gimmicks already revealed before hand. But I haven't read the novels, so I don't know what else could be used from them to make another series.
Knight of L-sama
Masamune Shirow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Greoboruri wrote:
But I haven't read the novels, so I don't know what else could be used from them to make another series.

That might be the difference, I have read some fan translations of the novels and gotten some of the highlights from others and the first season really only scratched the surface.
Elric of Grans

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have read the light novels. The TV series is mostly made up of the events of the first novel, whereas the remaining episodes come from the short story collections (which have little impact on the over-arching plots). The first episode is nothing but one big reference to the second novel, which loses a lot of its value if you have not read it. The other major plot arcs (including what the new series is likely to include) were much, much better than the first two. The plot and characters gain a lot more depth, while the current plot arc really throws a spanner in the works. The format worked in the novels; take that however you will for the future anime release.

Page 4 of 5

Jump to: