Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Trunks Saga x2 and BFP

Trunks Saga x2 and BFP
Author
Shinobu Nagumo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2001 10:10 am    Post subject: Trunks Saga x2 and BFP Reply with quote
Well good and bad news coming Auz'z way. First the Good

As I am sure many of you are well aware Cheese TV has started screening the Trunks Saga of Dragonball Z. This is very good as it already has taken ages for it to come on. Thats the good news

The bad news is this. I recieved a letter from dragonballz.com.au stating that the CCG has now been pushed bag to March. WHAT THE HELL IS ******* GOING ON????? Currently my local store sez that they still have a shipment coming in on the 19th for sale on the 20th of Feb. So if anyone has any information regarding the CCG Trunks Saga Release, or indeed any information at all regarding the CCG in genral please post that information here. I will try to get as much info on everything as possible but I am only one man.

On a final note. HOT DAMN BFP IS LOOKING KICK A$$. A pre-release version has been made and tested and a review has been made. go to www.bidforpower.com and check it out (for those who dont know BFP is, well basically has, created a dragonball Z mod for Quake 3. It lets you play DBZ characters on DBZ maps with DBZ weapons, DBZ abilities and DBZ Destruction). And is $38 good for a brand new Full Version Quake3? I must have Quake3.

------------------
Maybe I haven't made myself clear, you're finished Frieza.
SSJ Vegeta
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2001 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Where can you get BFP from
Captain_Ginyu
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2001 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's true the trunks saga don't get released till march go to the html version of the dbzcardgame site it will tell you bout the release.

here is some info on the cards i got from another site........enjoy!

Dragon Ball Z

Trunks Information Update

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-constructed Decks: 2 versions (Hero: blue tuck box and Villain: red tuck box). Each version contains 1 cellowrapped 55 card deck + 1 cellowrapped 6 card deck + 1 guided game/playmat + 1 rulebook + 1 sword counter + 1 scouter. Hero 55 cards decks in deck order face down, top to bottom, consist of: 2 sample hero personality cards + 25 hero cards in pre-constructed sequence per guided game instructions + 2 sample villain cards + 25 villain cards in pre-constructed sequence per guided game instructions + 1 hero instruction card. VILLAIN 55 cards decks consist of: 2 sample villain personality cards + 25 villain cards in pre-constructed sequence per guided game instructions + 2 sample hero cards + 25 hero cards in pre-constructed sequence per guided game instructions + 1 villain instruction card. HERO 6 cards decks consist of 3 personality cards of the same hero character + 1 hi tech card for the same character + 1 random foil card (common, uncommon and rare dropped in equal #'s) + 1 rare card. VILLAIN 6 cards decks consist of 3 personality cards of the same villain character + 1 hi tech cards for the same character + 1 random foil card (common, uncommon and rare dropped in equal #'s) + 1 rare card.

(4 Cards) 2 cards - boosters #157 & #158. 2 cards - PCD's #159 & #160. PCD - 1 card to a case. Booster pack - 1 card to a case.

There are 10 high tech personality cards. Characters are: Android Frieza, Goku, Piccolo, Gohan, Vegeta, Garlic Jr., Spice, Vinegar, Trunks, and King Cold.

There are 10 different personalities. Each of these personalities has 3 different cards marked by the different levels 4, 5, 6.

1,2,3 in the upper left corner of the card. The three versions of the personalities are all placed together in a tuck box. The heroes go in the blue tuck boxes and the villains go in the red boxes.

Boosters: 11 cards pack: 6 common + 4 uncommon + 1 rare. 1 foil replaces 1 uncommon every 2 1/2 pks. 1 ultra rare per case replaces 1 uncommon. Purple over wrap with Super Saiyan Trunks and Android Frieza pictured.

The Capsule Corp. logo will be used as the series symbol in the lower left hand corner.

200 cards in set + 6 preview cards:
40 commons
71 uncommon
45 rare
6 preview cards of the Android Saga (2 common, 2 uncommon, 2 rare)
30 personality
10 Hi Tech Micro-etched cards
4 ultra rare

Now I present you with the (Drum Roll) "TRUNKS - Mini Spoiler"

Goku's Battle Ready - Physical Combat - Physical attack doing 7 power stages of damage. Your oponent cannot take life cards of damage from this attack. Lower opponent's anger to 0.

Chiaotzu's Psychic Halt - Physical Combat - Your opponent may only defend for the remainder of Combat. Remove from the game after use. Limit 1 per deck.

Red Style Mastery - Once per Combat, you may remove the top card in your discard pile from the game to raise your anger 1 level. If it is a Red Style Card raise your anger 2 levels instead.

Saiyan Style Mastery - Draw a card when entering any Combat. If that card is a Saiyan Style card, show it to your opponent and your opponent loses 4 Power Stages to a minnimum of 0.

Trunks Saga is now scheduled for March 2000 release
Trunks_LSS
Shinobu Nagumo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2001 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanx Captain Ginyu, that pretty much sums up Trunks Saga. SSJ Vegeta, Currently BFP has not been released to the public. However it should be available online upon completion for $0. The release date is as it always has been "when its finished"

------------------
Maybe I haven't made myself clear, you're finished Frieza.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: