Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Code Geass on DVD from Madman

Code Geass on DVD from Madman
Author
Madman Staff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Code Geass on DVD from Madman Reply with quote
Code Geass and Code Geass R2 will be both released by Madman Entertainment throughout 2009 check back here for volume information
Slykura
Madman Staff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Code Geass Volume 1 DVD Reply with quote
Release Date November 12th 2008

On August 10th of the year 2010 the Holy Empire of Britannia began a campaign of conquest, its sights set on Japan. Operations were completed in one month thanks to Britannia's deployment of new mobile humanoid armor vehicles dubbed Knightmare Frames. Japan's rights and identity were stripped away, the once proud nation now referred to as Area 11. Its citizens, Elevens, are forced to scratch out a living while the Britannian aristocracy lives comfortably within their settlements. Pockets of resistance appear throughout Area 11, working towards independence for Japan.

Lelouch, an exiled Imperial Prince of Britannia posing as a student, finds himself in the heart of the ongoing conflict for the island nation. Through a chance meeting with a mysterious girl named C.C., Lelouch gains his Geass, the power of the king. Now endowed with absolute dominance over any person, Lelouch may finally realize his goal of bringing down Britannia from within!

Volume 1

Volume 1 and Collector's Box also available
Renton7
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Seeing as this is for Volume information I have a question. On the DVD's that Madman release do we get Episodes 8.5 in Volume 3, and Episodes 17.5 on its according disc/volume release? Thanks Very Happy
Renton7
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Double post I know, but a follow up. Obviously we do not get the recap episodes 8.5 and 17.5 do we? Seeing as Volume 3 didn't contain it. May I ask why not? It's kind of like a hole in my collection knowing it's not there.
boredandlazy
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Renton7 wrote:
Double post I know, but a follow up. Obviously we do not get the recap episodes 8.5 and 17.5 do we? Seeing as Volume 3 didn't contain it. May I ask why not? It's kind of like a hole in my collection knowing it's not there.

I don't think they were ever dubbed, and I don't think they were on the US releases either.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: