Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Things I have learned from Bleach

Things I have learned from Bleach
Author
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Things I have learned from Bleach Reply with quote
Let's start a list of 'things we learn from Bleach'.

1. Have a fast, yet good friend like Yoruichi. She's the Flash Goddess and can train you to get to Bankai in 3 days.
2. Have little pixie friends who can help you unleash your powers, like Orihime.
3. Beware the lovestuck lesbian from your school who'll try to bed with you every chance she gets.
4. Remember, to power up your zanpaktou, say it's name to give it power. And also, thanks to new technology and innovations in spiritual pressure control, your zanpaktou can have extra features.

PS. Feel free to add to here.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I can add a bit of explaination to this list.

1. Learning Bankai in 3 days is kinda like "Cheating" but no guarantee you will learn it in 3 days.

2. Orihime got her spirtual powers from being around Ichigo as Ichigo's spiritual pressure can affect those around him...which is why Orihime and Chad and Ichigo's sisters can start to see ghosts.

3. If your a guy you don't need to worry about Lesbian's. Laughing

4. Your Zanpaku-To is apart of your own spirit so saying it's name is not the only thing to give it power.
Knowing ones self it what gives it power plus courage is also a factor as your own fear can affect your ability to co-exist with you zanpaku-to.
Making your Zanpaku-to stronger is also building a friendly relationship between yourself and your Zanpaku-to.

Bad relationship means your Zanpaku-to won't help you.

There's a about two characters that have been shown to have mixed relationships with their Zanpaku-to.

Kenpachi has no relationship and Yumichika who sometimes argues with he's Zanpaku-to about beauty and it effects the outcome of he's Zanpaku-to look because of it.

But you can add a list of things we leant from Bleach but do note there are more explainations to these things.

5. We have learnt that there are 13 divisions in the soul society which are lead by a Captains and there Second in Command his or her Lieutenant.
But the number of soul reapers in each division is unknown.

6. In Hueco Mundo there are hollows under Sosuke Aizens Rule which are the 10 Espada but there are also ex-espada.
Zane Truesdale
BT

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:
I can add a bit of explaination to this list.

1. Learning Bankai in 3 days is kinda like "Cheating" but no guarantee you will learn it in 3 days.

2. Orihime got her spirtual powers from being around Ichigo as Ichigo's spiritual pressure can affect those around him...which is why Orihime and Chad and Ichigo's sisters can start to see ghosts.

3. If your a guy you don't need to worry about Lesbian's. Laughing

4. Your Zanpaku-To is apart of your own spirit so saying it's name is not the only thing to give it power.
Knowing ones self it what gives it power plus courage is also a factor as your own fear can affect your ability to co-exist with you zanpaku-to.
Making your Zanpaku-to stronger is also building a friendly relationship between yourself and your Zanpaku-to.

Bad relationship means your Zanpaku-to won't help you.

There's a about two characters that have been shown to have mixed relationships with their Zanpaku-to.

Kenpachi has no relationship and Yumichika who sometimes argues with he's Zanpaku-to about beauty and it effects the outcome of he's Zanpaku-to look because of it.

But you can add a list of things we leant from Bleach but do note there are more explainations to these things.

5. We have learnt that there are 13 divisions in the soul society which are lead by a Captains and there Second in Command his or her Lieutenant.
But the number of soul reapers in each division is unknown.

6. In Hueco Mundo there are hollows under Sosuke Aizens Rule which are the 10 Espada but there are also ex-espada.

Doesn't Rangiku also complain about her Zanpaku-to ?

Anyway

7. Most if not all Bankai are huge given a few exceptions such as: Ichigo's Tensa Zangetsu and arguably Byakuya's Senbon Zakura Kageyoshi.

Which reminds me in about episode 164 DUB I think Orihime calls Tensa Zangetsu "Tensho Zangetsu" I think someone was thinking of Getsuga Tensho or is it Getsuga no Tensho(sp?)
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think in the later volumes where Rangiku is more currently seen in the human world she once was arguing with her Zanpaku-to.

But Kenpachi and Yumichika are the most common ones as it affect the weapons physical form.
Kenpachi's is brittle looking and Yumichika has sickle blades when it's actual "true" form is peakcock feathers but he doesn't want anybody to see it.

Ichigo Zanpaku-to is called Zangetsu "Cutting Moon"

but when in Bankai form it's Tensa Zangetsu "Heavenly chain cutting the moon

Getsuga Tenshō is the name of Ichigo's attack when using Tensa Zangetsu as it means "moon-fang slices the heavens" or english anime translation "piercer of heaven"
As all Ichigo attacks look like a cresent moon.
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hisagi doesn't like his zanpaktou cause it was made to kill.

Also ive learnt that not every hollow can be bad. Some can be good, and quite funny as well.
Zane Truesdale
BT

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
slasher000 wrote:
Also ive learnt that not every hollow can be bad. Some can be good, and quite funny as well.

Let me guess Nel-Tu, Peshe and Dodonchaka Razz
I like how Peshe and Dodonchaka annoy the hell out of Renji and Uryu Very Happy
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i like how he intentionaly mistakes ishida for ichigo. Very Happy
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nel-Tu can change into adult form from that of a childs body.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: