Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

BLEACH Anime

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next
BLEACH Anime
Author
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was hooked from the first ep Razz did nothing but watch Bleach for a few days Laughing
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
As for hair style for the Ladies well all of them look pretty good.

Soi Fong's hair braids down her back look good.

Even Unohana lieutenant...can't remember her name which has silver color hair and smaller braids looks good.

But even simple hair like Rangiku's hair looks good on her.

Pretty much most of the Female characters look good.
Yoruichi has probably the best eyes though out of all the females (when in human form).

There still a LOT of seasons to get through though on Bleach anime.
The Bount arc is only season 4 and I want to see seasons 6 onwards.
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exe3 wrote:
I was hooked from the first ep Razz did nothing but watch Bleach for a few days Laughing

I plan on doing that next week. I already have 30 episodes at home which I need to watch and I will be glad to watch them.
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Chika Akatsuki wrote:
[..]

I plan on doing that next week. I already have 30 episodes at home which I need to watch and I will be glad to watch them.

only 30? Surprised 30 all up or including what you've watched? probably won't get to the end of the SS arc Sad
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exe3 wrote:
[..]

only 30? Surprised 30 all up or including what you've watched? probably won't get to the end of the SS arc Sad

No, I have 200 episodes but I only have 30 ready to watch. I downloaded heaps back in my downloading days.
TidalWave_Jeannette
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Hmmmm.... Reply with quote
....is it true...in this anime...sooner or later, the character's zanpaktou will eventually turn against his/her owner? I wonder if from that point on, we gotta be careful with our frame of mind or behaviour around one's weapon?

PS. Speaking of which...can this twist be used in other anime shows? I'd like to see what happens when the Sailor Scouts' weapons/attacks 'go on strike'.
PPS. And about the zanpaktous' spirits, were they based on actual people and stuff. And when making a zanpaktou, do you have to get permission from the spiritual form before he/she is put into the sword?
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Hmmmm.... Reply with quote
TidalWave_Jeannette wrote:
we gotta be careful with our frame of mind or behaviour around one's weapon?

No 'we' wouldn't need to careful. The characters in Bleach would.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm up to episode 32 right now and my favourite character is Renji or Toushiro.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I found a bleack wiki page but I would advise don't go there unless you want to read spoilers but I did find out some interesting outcomes, such as fights and seeing new things.

Ichigo has summoned new mask when he goes vizard but it's not the one he had before or the one were he fought Ulquiorra in a new hollow form.

He's new hollow form has some how changed the way he hollowfy's now.
He saids it's feels heavyer but it's still unknown to what extent.

Kenpachi and Byakuya having a comp on who can finish off Yammy first is a must see
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
By the way did anybody else watch the Japanese Version with English Subtitles, instead of the English Dub? Right now I'm watching the Japanese.
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
lol I know all that cuz I read the manga Razz Kenpachi is pwning Yammy Razz though that confuses me given that Ichigo beat Kenpachi way back when he could only use shikai yet after obtaining Bankai and Hollow powers he had difficulty beating Grimmjow :/

and my regular viewing is with subbed Japanese though I have seen up to ep63 (the end of Soul Society arc) in dubbed
Knight of L-sama
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
exe3 wrote:
lol I know all that cuz I read the manga Razz Kenpachi is pwning Yammy Razz though that confuses me given that Ichigo beat Kenpachi way back when he could only use shikai yet after obtaining Bankai and Hollow powers he had difficulty beating Grimmjow :/

Actually it makes sense if you look it from the point of view that Ichigo has been severely under-performing ever since he arrived in Hueco Mundo. I've actually written up a post here about how Ichigo has been operating at less than full power and the reasoning why.
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i'll have a read at what you have to say but ever since his fight with Byakuya he's been pretty **** imo, his first fight with Grimmjow was him genuinely getting pwnt but every fight after that he always manages to 'just win' and everyone can seemingly catch up with him, what's so special with his Bankai if everyone can catch up to him? :/

/read

interesting points though i'm not completely sure, I hope that is a reason as i'd hate for KT to have been just having him have close fights all this time just because lol Razz maybe something will come to light soon cuz the last few chapters have had tons oh talking (woo!) and even Unohana was all like Surprised at Ichigo's power

but my explanation for him sucking is more because simply put he has no skill, he has no fighting style, no kidou etc, he just uses brute force most of the time

also what happened to Ichigo's limit? that crippled him against Byakuya but ever since we've seen nothing of it :/
Knight of L-sama
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exe3 wrote:
also what happened to Ichigo's limit? that crippled him against Byakuya but ever since we've seen nothing of it :/

His super-speed surpassing even shunpo? The one that broke his bones because his body couldn't handle the strain? I don't think he's been using that and truthfully without that his bankai is kind of underwhelming. The Getsuga Tensho is boosted in power but without using the superspeed its otherwise pointless.
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Knight of L-sama wrote:
[..]

His super-speed surpassing even shunpo? The one that broke his bones because his body couldn't handle the strain? I don't think he's been using that and truthfully without that his bankai is kind of underwhelming. The Getsuga Tensho is boosted in power but without using the superspeed its otherwise pointless.

One quesyion what is Bankai and would you be able to tell me without spoiling it for me? I'm up to episode 35.
poke__egg
Shiina Tamai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
to be completely un-spoilerific, Bankai is like going Super Saiyan in DBZ. it's another level of power that completely changes the look and mechanics of how a sword looks.

(note: not to be confused with shikai, which is what is commonly referred to as it's "released" form. i.e. when it stops looking like a normal sword, and turns into somethin cool looking.)

RICE MONKEYS!!!1
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Chika Akatsuki wrote:
One quesyion what is Bankai and would you be able to tell me without spoiling it for me? I'm up to episode 35.

f*ck man stop entering and reading posts in this thread! Laughing spoilers for Soul Society are thrown around haphazardly cuz it's been out for so long everyone assumes that everyones seen it and also all the spoilers from SS become common knowledge later on that there's no point in putting in spoiler text Laughing

don't come back till you've seen at least seen up to ep63! Razz maybe even a chunk of Arrancar Arc just to be safe Razz
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That makes since as I'm pretty sure I was told somewhere that it is just a powered up form of a normal Shinigami.
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Chika Akatsuki wrote:
That makes since as I'm pretty sure I was told somewhere that it is just a powered up form of a normal Shinigami.

lol 'powered up' Laughing I wanna see your face when you finally see Bankai Razz
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exe3 wrote:
[..]

lol 'powered up' Laughing I wanna see your face when you finally see Bankai Razz

I have seen someone go Bankai the squad 12 captain I watched that episode before I started the series. I couldn't come up with a better way of describing it.
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
aww so you've already seen the baby Bankai? Sad

I wish I could like erase all my memories of Bleach and just start again form scratch, so amazing when I first started watching, all the twists! I then had to ruin most of Arrancar Arc by reading it on wikipedia cuz I didn't have access to any more eps or the ability to see anymore, ended up starting the manga anyway :/ I really regret doing that (reading wikipedia that is)
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exe3 wrote:
aww so you've already seen the baby Bankai? Sad

I wish I could like erase all my memories of Bleach and just start again form scratch, so amazing when I first started watching, all the twists! I then had to ruin most of Arrancar Arc by reading it on wikipedia cuz I didn't have access to any more eps or the ability to see anymore, ended up starting the manga anyway :/ I really regret doing that (reading wikipedia that is)

Ohk, I won't post here till I'm up to date so I don't ruin it for me.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
My Advice is don't read wiki or bleach wiki as best to wait for the manga volumes to come out then read them in your own glory.
That's what I do.

Most of the future volumes I have heard about but I still don't know the full story so I just wait for the manga to come out then read it.

Spoiling yourself does kinda ruin the suspense.

I have a question about Dordoni last words in volume 29

He saids "is that so" then says "jovenzuelo?" when the exequias come after him.
Is jovenzuelo a name of the head exequias?
If so then I pretty much answered my own question.
I just thought is was some spanish saying.

There's a lot of spanish names and words lately in Bleach which are kinda hard to pronounce and really test your ability to pronounce spanish names such as:
Pesche Guatiche
Dordoni
Cirucci
Renton7
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I read somewhere once that Tite became interested in the Spanish language because it sounded mystifying. It really does set the mood for the character and scene. I mean it's not like he is coming up with terms to sound Spanish, he really is using Spanish terms, that relate to the Japanese language, which is then translated back to us in English. I think it is awesome.

But it makes you think, we get Engrish from the Japanese failing to translate properly, I wonder if the Spanish pick up on Spangrish, or whatever they would call it lol.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah it's kinda cool but when you try and remember some spanish names or techniques (such as Sado and other arrancar) it really is a mind bender and where practically learning spanish now. Smile

Funny that you mention it Renton7 that japanese readers would then be trying to learn to pronounce spanish names aswell.

Japanese version of Bleach manga written in japanese but still have spanish names.

I do wonder how the japanese would write the names from spanish to japanese because it would come out different.

But for us it would be like spanish => japanese => english translation LOL

It would be funny if a japanese translater was translating bleach into english and then came across spanish and said "Does anybody understand spanish"?

But going from spanish to english would probably be easier.

But yeah this is all interesting that Tite adding some new range of spanish names and such.
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:
Yeah it's kinda cool but when you try and remember some spanish names or techniques (such as Sado and other arrancar) it really is a mind bender and where practically learning spanish now. Smile

Funny that you mention it Renton7 that japanese readers would then be trying to learn to pronounce spanish names aswell.

Japanese version of Bleach manga written in japanese but still have spanish names.

I do wonder how the japanese would write the names from spanish to japanese because it would come out different.

It would be funny if a japanese translater was translating bleach into english and then came across spanish and said "Does anybody understand spanish"?

But yeah this is all interesting that Tite adding some new range of spanish names and such.

The names would be transated to Japanese with Katakana. The script which is used to write foreign words. Example is that in Hack Kite is written as Kaito and written in Katakana.
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:

SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah well of course it would be Katakana as it is foreign names.

But you write and say your name in japanese (Katakana) is almost totally different to how you say it in english.
Meaning It's not exacty pronounce the same depending on the language and spelling of your name.

Some english names and words do not come out the same in japanese.
I learn this when studying japanese at school.
Most english names have to be modified a bit to suit the japanese alphabet so it has a japanese pronouncation.

It would be the same with Spanish names and words into Japanese.
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:
Yeah well of course it would be Katakana as it is foreign names.

But you write and say your name in japanese (Katakana) is almost totally different to how you say it in english.
Meaning It's not exacty pronounce the same depending on the language and spelling of your name.

Some english names and words do not come out the same in japanese.
I learn this when studying japanese at school.
Most english names have to be modified a bit to suit the japanese alphabet so it has a japanese pronouncation.

It would be the same with Spanish names and words into Japanese.

That's what I meant. Anyway lately I have been watching alot of Bleach. Finally made it up to episode 63 and am about to watch Memories of a Nobody.
TidalWave_Jeannette
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Rukia: first few episodes or so. Reply with quote
One question, in the first saga of Bleach early on, why does Rukia have to sleep in the closet in Ichigo's room? (Oh great, another character for some reason forced to sleep in a closet. Just like Harry Potter. We might have to put dorky glasses on her next, but not make her too much like Chiziru.)

I wonder why is it so?

1. Would Ichigo's dad yell at him for making Rukia sleep in the closet?
2. Also, do Soul Reapers in the real world have to go pee? Even Rukia's gotta use the bathroom as well.
3. Or is it because they don't have a spare bed for Rukia?

Anyway, you work it out if you like.

PS. What if...we made Rangiku sleep in someone's closet instead of her bed? Would she fit inside? Or would she yell at me or you?
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
2 things

1. she's hiding from the family as she's not suppose to be there
2. it's her choice, remember Ichigo's surprise when he finds her in there? watch Arrancar Arc, you may be more satisfied
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Also to Rukia is wearing a Gigai so technically she hasn't got a human body.

As for bodly functions and going to the bathroom...Well you got me there Laughing
But I do wonder if they have the need to eat is another thing so that could rule it out anyway.

Rukia is also an injured soul reaper in the first season and Ichigo sucked up all her powers so she is very limited to soul reaper abilities.

But yeah she is hiding from Ichigo's family because she doesn't suppose to be there or living in the human world.

She was only surpose to be disposing of hollows but Ichigo's spiritual pressure put her senses off.

So she pretty much recovering in the human world but there's a secret to her Gigai which she wonders why her soul reaper powers are returning quickly enough. (you'll find this out at the end of season 3)

You know whats funny is that Kon keeps looking for Rukia in the closet.
Kon: Rukia! Where are you Rukia?!
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
of course they need to eat, it's how they recover their spirit energy
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah well I guess they do seem like humans in both worlds but it's hard to say.

I was generally talking about the Gigai the substitute of a body for soul reapers when they're in the human world.

Does a Gigai need food? But you do see Rukia drinking juice at school during lunch time so they can eat when in a Gigai.

But this got me thinking...When Soul reapers leave their Gigai they are technically spirits so do they still need food since there only a spirit and they can pretty much can only consume food in the human world with a Gigai.
So how long can they go without food when in spirit form?
So if they need food to recover spiritual energy they need to go back into their Gigai so they can eat.

But you really don't see starving soul reapers when in spirit form do you, but they can get tired and exhausted if they drain their spiritual powers.

Ichigo is once seen training with the Vizards on a exercise machine and Ichigo saids "I can go on for weeks doing this" but you don't see him complain of being hungry.

So you really don't think about food when watching this series do you until someone brings it up.

They can probably eat just to indulge themselfs but do they really need it.
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
they explain it in the flash back ep about when Rukia and Renji were growing up, normal spirits only need water to survive, those with spirit energy also need food

also 2 suggestions

1. remove that massive spoiler in your pic Razz
2. tell me where you found it! been looking for fanart etc of that to use as a wallpaper or something Very Happy
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The flash back with Rukia and Renji...ah yes but it's been awhile since i have seen it.

I have to watch it again.

But yeah they do seem like Humans even in the after life.

But I did note they don't show that they're hungry but I guess this really isn't a show about food.

It's funny Hollows feed off other spirits but Soul Reapers need food so I guess that's how things work.

1. As for my avatar I just made it so I'm not gonna remove it because of spoilers and besides people are eventually gonna find out about it or already know about it.

2. There's no rule about spoiler avatars and besides it's not like I'm giving away the plot or story about it which I haven't said as its only fanart pic.

3. There's lots of fanart pics around you just have to LOOK and also we can have a Bleach page dedicated to fan art pics if you want.
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Should I watch the bount arc or just skip it?
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:
1. As for my avatar I just made it so I'm not gonna remove it because of spoilers and besides people are eventually gonna find out about it or already know about it.

pretty slack attitude to be frank, the whole point of a plot twist is that you see it in the series not hear about it out of context on some forum :/

@Chika Akatsuki

yes, it's too melded with the proper storyline to be skipped imo and it's decently entertaining anyway imo, you'll notice the drop in quality instantly but it gets better later on
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So just watch all the filler?
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
you can skip fillers after the Bount Arc (though I recommend watching Zanpaktou Unknown Tales) it's just that Bount Arc has non filler storylines resolved at the beginning as well as have filler character continue into non filler territory plus flashbacks are altered to include the fillers, you'll be quite confused if you don't watch it
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok, thanks for the help.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
exe3 wrote:
[..]

pretty slack attitude to be frank, the whole point of a plot twist is that you see it in the series not hear about it out of context on some forum :/

Ha I knew you would say something like that but to be truthful by previous avatar was already a spoiler and most people have already have spoiler avatars if you look carefully and even many other anime forums.
Avatars are just pics they don't tell the story.

It's not like I have a pic of Darth vader with the quote on it saying "Luke, I am your father." (joke)

Even TidalWave_jeannette has a Yoruichi pic which is kinda a spoiler for her true form which is the same kinda suitation as me but I didn't complain and neither did you react to it when you saw she got a new avatar.

Even Chika has Near which you don't normally hear about him until halfway through death note.
I speak of having freedom over avatars and I don't complain to others about their avatars because it's their freedom of choice.

:::::::::::

@Chika Yeah you can skip Bount Arc just like me if you want but you have to wait for a bit as Bount arc is spit into two seasons 4 & 5 (that's two boxsets) and so the Arrancar arc starts at season 6.

I have already seen some of Season 6 on the American Cartoon Network and I have to say it's GOOD as you get to see what the Arrancar and Vizard characters english voices are like.
poke__egg
Shiina Tamai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:

exe3's right. it's a dick move having something from the manga, which is miles ahead of the currently airing story/dvd release, as an avatar. There is such a thing as statute of limitations on spoilers. Your point about near is invalid since all of death note is out on DVD. Yoruichi is also a null and void point, since the part of the series where she's transformed has been out on DVD for some time. Also: if you didn't name them, people probably wouldn't know who they were anyway, and thusly keeping the "spoiler" nature intact.

SS3 Son Goku wrote:
2. There's no rule about spoiler avatars and besides it's not like I'm giving away the plot or story about it which I haven't said as its only fanart pic.

Spoilers in general should be avoided at all costs. But you don't care since you're a tool.

SS3 Son Goku wrote:
3. There's lots of fanart pics around you just have to LOOK and also we can have a Bleach page dedicated to fan art pics if you want.

what about if we don't WANT to look, and have things unfold as we watch them? I've done a pretty good job of avoiding what happens in the series so that when the fillers end and the story picks up again it's still new and exciting.

but this is going to go all over your head and you'll make some silly rage post with no valid points again while trying to sound tough on the internets. Rolling Eyes

RICE MONKEYS!!!1
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Calm down you really like outbursting at people don't you which is a no no.

My 3 point: As for fanart it's just "General" fanart of characters in bleach and peoples artwork that's all so, you made an argument about showing fanart.
There is a fanart & fiction section you know.
If I showed you the fanart that is just character design then you wouldn't be argueing about it.
It's just pics of Byakuya and Zanpachi, Toshiro etc and the cast..it's just fanart.

If you want to complain about fanart then complain to the artist who made it, I'm sure they're real talkative.
Sylontack
Belldandy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Chika Akatsuki wrote:
So just watch all the filler?

i personally think its stupid to just skip the fillers, or any other part of the show for that matter, and later the show may referance to the fillers.
also i find fillers can be fun to watch as they can be an escape from the constant seriousness
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You can watch fillers if you like it's your choice.
Even if you don't watch them it won't affect the story as it goes back to the manga storyline anyway.

You may get some references to the fillers but not a great deal as the story will get side-tracked if it did as you would have more flashbacks than a episode of 'Lost'.
Most seasonal shows keep to the story but on occasion you will probably get flash backs.

In season 6 (Arrancar arc) you do get references or recurring characters from the Bount arc but it's very small as it's like flashbacks.

But it all comes down to "choice" if you want to collect the entire Bleach anime as it is like 13 seasons and still on-going.

Skipping the filler arcs you probably only collect about half that amount of seasons.
But it all depends how much you can afford to buy it all.
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well I decided to watch the filler and up to episode 70.
TidalWave_Jeannette
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Would you want Momo to stay, or have her 'reassigned'? Reply with quote
Quick poll: Would you have Momo Hinamori temporarily 'reassigned' to the real world? Face it, while Hitsugaya would still might keep her on the guard teams, or Unohana, Rangiku, or even the Kotetsu Sisters (Isane and Kiyone), you might not be so sure.

Last edited by TidalWave_Jeannette on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think you should edit that post there is some spoilers in there.
poke__egg
Shiina Tamai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
holy ****.

New year = new animation budget? or were they saving it up for the end. either way, 252 was friggin sweet. 3 more episodes till we're back to the story! but at the same time i don't want this arc to finish since it was done really well. I would wholeheartedly support another filler arc if it was more like this and not the stupid princess arc.

RICE MONKEYS!!!1

Page 34 of 35

Jump to: