Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

DBZ Movie 9 temporal inconsistency

DBZ Movie 9 temporal inconsistency
Author
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: DBZ Movie 9 temporal inconsistency Reply with quote
In Bojack Unbound, Baby and Mirai Trunks are in the same movie, Mirai Trunks is fighting one of Bojack's guys, he gets beat up. But, here's the problem, shouldn't Baby Trunks (sitting in Bulma's lap), feel his future self's pain, or fade out bit by bit over the course of the movie, like in Back To The Future Part 1?

Mmmm....I'd go with the latter here. Imagine Bulma shocked, seeing her son fade out a piece at a time till the Z-Fighters make a big comeback and Baby Trunks fades back in...much to Bulma and Chi-Chi's relief!

PS. Side topic: Do you think Mr. Satan/Hercule is a fraud?
Golden Haired Warrior
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Why should he? He's already been born. His future self would have no impact on him. Against Cell Future Trunks dies and is resurrected, and baby Trunks had no problems mentioned that we know of. And even if something were to happen to baby Trunks, Future Trunks shouldn't feel anything since he's from an alternate time line.
-Teresa
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Golden Haired Warrior wrote:
Why should he? He's already been born. His future self would have no impact on him. Against Cell Future Trunks dies and is resurrected, and baby Trunks had no problems mentioned that we know of. And even if something were to happen to baby Trunks, Future Trunks shouldn't feel anything since he's from an alternate time line.

Exactly what I was going to write.

And no I don't think he is a fraud, if he never became famous Goku would of never got the energy he needs from earth to use the Spirit Bomb on Kid Buu.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: