Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Volume 14 faulty and lagging

Volume 14 faulty and lagging
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Volume 14 faulty and lagging Reply with quote
okay so theres some problems with my volume 14 disc and i was wondering if this happened to anyone else. Episodes 54 and 55 played perfectly fine, but at the start of episode 56, there was black screen for a few seconds, however the audio was still playing. Sure enough, once the picture kicked in, it was delayed by a few seconds. It did the same thing again for the start of episode 57, increasing the delay by another few seconds. This makes the disc completely unwatchable as everything is unfolding in sound before you see what happens on screen.

Has anyone else had this happen? What do i do about this problem? am i required to send the disc back to madman and recieve a new one? I would take it back to the store it was brought from, but i cannot seem to find the reciept. It was bought sometime within the last 2 months, but the disc has only just been watched.

thanks for any help.
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
No, mine plays plays perfectly is the disc scratched?
FeralOni
Doraemon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
are you sure it isn't the dvd player itself, i have an el-cheapo in the lounge that stuff up whenever it gets above operating temp (so it has problems in summer, and in winter with the heating on)
leewill
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I do remember Madman doing a recall for 1 volume of Bleach because of some problem, and now that you mention it I'm pretty sure it was the problem you're talking about with only the 1st 2 episodes working properly and then the last 2 having the sound out of sink. I don't think it really affected a lot of people because they caught it early and it was only a problem for the ones who recieved it early before the official release date.

I guess the store you bought it from didn't return their old copies for replacement ones. Hopefully if you contact Madman they should be able to tell you how to proceed.
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Is it alright now?
leewill
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Chika Akatsuki wrote:
Is it alright now?

Yeah it's fine now, I remember at the time I recieved it about a week and a half 2 weeks before the official release date. I order my stuff from the madman website so I contacted them and they sent me a fixed copy.

Like I said Madman noticed the problem very early so they repleced the faulty copies probably before the official relase date. I guess that store just didn't send it back to get new ones.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: