Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Technology in Naruto

Technology in Naruto
Author
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Technology in Naruto Reply with quote
What's the tech level like in the Naruto series? Do they have televisions in the Hidden Leaf Village? I know, the ninjas have radio headsets to communicate, but what about other tech? How will the ninjas/kunoichi know what to watch, learn and eat and stuff? Or maybe the components to make a TV may not have been invented yet.

PS. A pity the Naruto characters don't have a TV at home, think of all the shows they might be watching when not training or on missions, etc. Also, I can see a Footy Show type program presented by some of the Jonins in Naruto's village. (The Ninja Show, anyone?)
Aussie-Byron
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Surprised
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
They don't need tv's they are ninja's and would most likely be on a mission.
Neonyx
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"What if I told you insane was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years at the end of which they tell you to %&$# off; ending up in some retirement village hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time? Garland Greene (Con Air)
satsuyumi
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
;_____;
It will rise in perfect light
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
please stop making threads
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
This is the Naruto WORLD were talking here as even in the REAL WORLD today Ninja's don't exist anymore.

I do remember Kishi (The artist) saying something about Technology in the Naruto world was simple stuff like our computers of the early 90's but still had communication devices allowing to talk to each other at distances.

Don't expect their to be a alot of technology in the Naruto world as it is a Fictional world full of Ninja's and Tailed Demons.
Hagane_Gir
Gally

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Naruto is playing a Playstation console in one of the ending theme animations. Of course, its just an ending theme, but its something I always remember for some reason...
Travku
Kagami Hiiragi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:
even in the REAL WORLD today Ninja's don't exist anymore.

Not true, you can train to become a ninja right here in Australia at Kevin Hawthorne's Ninja Schools. Razz
http://www.khninja.com/
I saw some of them training in Ringwood a while back and they were climbing the walls of the outdoor carpark at Eastland. I'm not sure what the practical use for that kind of activity would be but they seemed pretty into it.

Isn't one of the Naruto movies set in a film making studio or something like that?
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Travku wrote:
[..]

Not true, you can train to become a ninja right here in Australia at Kevin Hawthorne's Ninja Schools. Razz
I saw some of them training in Ringwood a while back and they were climbing the walls of the outdoor carpark at Eastland. I'm not sure what the practical use for that kind of activity would be but they seemed pretty into it.

Isn't one of the Naruto movies set in a film making studio or something like that?

Yes,The Clash In The Snow. In the start they are in a movie cinema.
Renton7
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
If you read the original Naruto Pilot, the pitch version, There are cars, motorbikes, police ad hand guns. I rememer reading that in the end Kishi didn't like this direction, and removed almost all techonology.

But seriously despite this, do we really need this thread?
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Travku wrote:
[..]

Yeah that's just Ninjutsu as you can learn that anywhere but actual Assassins going around killing people in ninja gear is a bit ANCIENT don't ya think. Laughing

I did a class of Ninjutsu once and it's hardly anything but just another art of fighting.
You can do Ninjutsu with or without weapons training but it depends where you train as most of it would probably hand to hand fighting anyway.
You might do weapons training depending on your rank since it's more a "controlled" thing as someone could get injured by a weapon if mis-used properly.

I have seen a weapon training moment when I did Ninjutsu as the sensei and student (brown belt) with a small staff.
But since the student WAS Brown belt which is like 3rd to 1st kyū he was allowed to do the training.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: