Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

The end?

The end?
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: The end? Reply with quote
Just saw last episode of FMAB (64)
I think we all want a new series but still i think we also want to end there

so what do you think?
Sylontack
Belldandy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think we've had enough FMA
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
we dont all want a new series the series ended and thats it and unless arakawa writes it i dont want it.
pluss the series ended on such a high nothing could top that there are always threads like this when a popular series end but more isnt always beter
Travku
Kagami Hiiragi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
oscilator wrote:
we dont all want a new series the series ended and thats it and unless arakawa writes it i dont want it.
pluss the series ended on such a high nothing could top that there are always threads like this when a popular series end but more isnt always beter

It depends on content and quality, no-one can say whether it is a good thing or a bad thing until we get a look at it and it would largely depend on the plot. Assuming the movie is a good thing then I still think there would be the opportunity for a short 12-13 episode series that isn't about Ed and Al but rather looks at new characters set in the same world or maybe follows on with a further story about characters we have already met in a side series (even 2 series following different characters, either set before FMA started or afterwards). Maybe an anime adaptation of the light novels that haven't been animated would work. The East/West storyline possibilities that have opened up at the end of Brotherhood are viable options if they were to look at doing an Ed and Al series but I agree that if this was to happen then it should be written by Arakawa.
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
my main problem is that if Arakawa doesn't write it we could possibly end up with a Dragonball gt and nobody wants that
SaiyamanMS
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fullmetal Alchemist GT!

Through an alchemical accident, Edward has become the size of a miniature bean sprout again! Together with his granddaughter and Scar, he must find the truth within the truth within the truth hidden deep in space, and it has to be done within a year or else the entire world will be converted into a Philosopher's stone!

This clearly makes me the very best, like no one ever was.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Birrirra
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
As much as I would love to see more FMA, I'd much rather it go out in high quality style.
Travku
Kagami Hiiragi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
There's supposed to be a movie coming out after Brotherhood according to this thread:
http://madboards.madman.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=28274

Haven't heard anything more about this since it was first posted so don't know where it's at now.
Sakuya
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
All the studio done was say "yes" they want a movie. Other than there's not much else.

There's no producer, director or voice actors, linked to this so far and I don't think Arakawa will write anything for it, since she did say she wanted to start something new.

There's been pretty much no advertising for it, so that would mean pre-production hasn't even started.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: