Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Linkin Park to bundle gundam

Linkin Park to bundle gundam
Author
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Linkin Park to bundle gundam Reply with quote
So it turns out Linkin parks new album will bundle a gundam figure with there Japanese special edition
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-09-15/linkin-park-rock-album-to-bundle-gundam-plastic-model
Kinda wanna get the album just for this XD but I probably won't Laughing
Travku
Kagami Hiiragi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
OzAnimart September newsletter wrote:
Quote:
Gundam News
Some of you may know of a certain series of Gundam games from Capcom and Namco-Bandai. This series is known as the Gundam Vs series. Since the first game in 2001 then there’s been numerous sequels and the next one is about to set the bar even higher. Named Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs, the title is a first for the series to be using PlayStation 3 level hardware. That means more pretties!

Now this next part will shock some of the hardcore Gundam fans amongst you. Linkin Park’s song “The Catalyst” will be the chosen as the theme song for the game. This is a first for any Gundam game to use a western band for the theme song that we can remember, and we’ve played a lot.

Linkin Park’s new album will also have a special edition available in Japan. The pack will contain a Gundam model kit of RX-78GP01-Fb Gundam Full Vernian "Linkin Park Edition". The kit will sport a two tone livery of dark grey and white designed by the band members themselves.

For those interested, you can check out the official video with lyrics from Linkin Park’s YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bftTUAIVMUQ&ob=av2e

We at OzAnimart also have a small following of the current Gundam Vs game released on the PlayStation Portable. So if you have Gundam Vs Gundam NEXT Plus, or would like to know anything and everything there is to know about it, drop by and join in on the fun.
Lisa86
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cool
Anyway who’s going to see them when they come to Aus in Dec.
I already ordered my ticket
Razz
sonar
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cool artwork. Not a fan myself, and I prefer the GP01 to the Full Vernian (or Full Burner as the kit is known, I reckon that's engrish for vernier though) so I may have to give this one a miss. Embarassed

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: