Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

[SPOILER] Isshin and Masaki Kurosaki

[SPOILER] Isshin and Masaki Kurosaki
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: [SPOILER] Isshin and Masaki Kurosaki Reply with quote
I've been doing some research and thinking. I have come to the conclusion that Isshin Kurosaki was in the Royal Guard, and Masaki Kurosaki is either not Ichigo's real mother or was also part of the Royal Guard.

If you spot any flaws, have any other thoughts, or want to discuss, please post. Your thoughts are welcome Smile

Here is my evidence:

ISSHIN KUROSAKI - ICHIGO'S FATHER

- As no-one in the Gotei 13 had heard of the name "Kurosaki" when Ichigo invaded Soul Society, Isshin only left Soul Society 20 years ago, and Shinji did not recognize Isshin's spiritual energy, Isshin must have been part of something outside of the Gotei 13, leaving the zero squad, Royal Guard, as the only option.

- Aizen could have erased everyone's memories of Isshin as part of his master plan, resulting in Shinji not recognizing Isshin. However, Captain-Commander Yamamoto recognized the name "Kurosaki", and in the Fake Karakura Town Arc, Yamamoto clearly states that he had seen Aizen's Shikai release.

- When Isshin battles Grand Fisher, he is clearly seen wearing a Haori. As it has been proven that he was part of the Royal Guard, the two possibilities are that he was a captain of a squad and then promoted to the Royal Guard, or that he was the Captain of the Royal Guard itself.

- As it takes 1,000 years to learn Bankai, and Shinji defected 110 years ago, Isshin must have been promoted to the Guard at least 1,110 years ago.

MASAKI KUROSAKI - ICHIGO'S MOTHER

- As it has not been explained how Shinigami produce offspring, we have three possibilities regarding Ichigo's parents:
1) Masaki was a Shinigami, and was therefore able to reproduce with Isshin (As souls are seen to contain blood, there is a high probability that they contain other organs and bodily fluids),
2) Gigai's are built with not only blood but all bodily parts (Despite Gigai's having blood, it is unlikely that they carry the DNA of the owner, as they aren't born, but made),
3) One or both of Isshin and Masaki aren't actually Ichigo's parents.

- As explained the second option seems very unlikely, if not impossible. This leaves the first or the third options are the most realistic possibilities.

- No members of the Royal Guard have been seen in the Bleach series so far. This means that they must stay with the Royal Family for pretty much all of the time. Isshin could only have met his wife as part of the Royal Guard, meaning that Ichigo's mother was also part of the Royal Guard.

- In the episodes and OVA in which Ichigo's mother's death was shown, Masaki shouted when she saw Ichigo running towards the river. However, there is no evidence to show that this was a result of her seeing Grand Fisher, as any mother would be terrified of their small child running towards a high volume of raging water on a rainy and slippery day.

- And, if she were part of the Royal Guard, there is no doubt that she could easily have taken care of Grand Fisher. This leaves another two possibilities:
1) Masaki is not Ichigo's mother,
2) Masaki was stripped of her Shinigami powers in the same way by which Isshin was.

- The first possibility seems to be slightly supported by the Past Arc, in which Hikifune leaves Squad 12 to become part of the Royal Guard. However, with a simple name change, the second possibility is supported in the same way. Despite this, whether or not Hikifune is Masaki or not is irrelevant.

- If Isshin lost his powers when he left the Royal Guard, possibly a sentence by Central 46, and this was a result of falling in love and eloping with Masaki, who was also in the Royal Guard, then Masaki would also have had her powers stripped.

SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I did read about Byakuya talking about the 'Four Noble families in the soul society' at one stage when fighting Ichigo.

There are three that I know of.
Kuchiki family and Shiba family and I think Yoruichi Shihoin of the Shihoin family is the third family of the four Nobles that I know of.
The fourth family I'm not sure who it is as I have to look it up.

As for the Royal Guard families it could be possible but so far I haven't read that far into the manga to reveal who are the Royal Guard.
As for Ichigo and if he's related to any of the nobles (which are the ones who can achieve bankai at an early rate) or Royal Families is still a mystery.
Hollofication is rare for any soul reaper so only the powerful rare ones can achieve this and so far Ichigo is a rare one.
But your theories are interesting but I rather wait and see.
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I thought id just point out here but this will destroy most of your theories. In the latest bleach chapters it is Stated that Ichigo is the child of a Shinigami and a Human so that means that His mother Was human and father a shinigami. Also during the Aizen fight Isshin says to Ichigo why he lost his powers or at least hints towards it and that it was from using the Final Getsuga Tensho.

One thing i do agree with you about tho is that Isshin was a member of the royal Guards.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: