Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Series missing products in search

Series missing products in search
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Series missing products in search Reply with quote
i do a search for Elemental Gelade and Robotech (expecting to get Robotech Shadow Chronicles ofcause)

Elemental Gelade returns only 2 Manga (Volume s1 and 5) and the trailer, while Robotech only returns the trailer and 2 Wallpaper Downloads

I remember seeing the trailers for both off from Black Cat and/or Trinity Blood, even though i have the fat packs, i got the first volumes of both years ago (between 5-7 years) and i doubt that the trailers would get updated after they was set up as fat packs whenever they was released (though i could be wrong)

also, Anime News Network has an articular saying that Robotech Shadow Chronicles was released back in 2007 (can't find one for Elemental Gelade)

Are these 2 series discontinued by Madman or is the search not working right
Sethscar
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
More than likely discontinued.
Slykura
Madman Staff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Both are now discontinued. Robotech's been gone for around a year.
Memor-X
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Slykura wrote:
Both are now discontinued.

dam, Robotech Shadow Chronicles it'm not too fused about as i havn't even started watching Robotech again but Elemental Gelade my brother's started watching in parts on YouTube and i remember it being an anime i was interested in, was going to get it in this round on anime i was going to buy and let him borrow it while i finish Tsukihime (and the rest of the anime i've yet to start watching)

Slykura wrote:
Robotech's been gone for around a year.

*blows up random stuff with Xende #47* ahhhhhhhh! i came out of uni around a year ago but it took me that long to get a job in order to have so much disposable income, my luck sucks....well i guess after Christmas i'll start looking on ebay for them, Right Stuff only have Volumes 1, 2 and 4
Greoboruri
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Memor-X wrote:
well i guess after Christmas i'll start looking on ebay for them, Right Stuff only have Volumes 1, 2 and 4
Magna Pacific have the Australian rights to Robotech now. The DVDs are available everywhere.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: