Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

What anime are you watching right now?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 246, 247, 248 ... 270, 271, 272  Next
What anime are you watching right now?
Author
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, Evangelion 3.33 was certainly... something. And when I have a clue what that something is, I'll let you know.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jeff
Linn Syun-Rock Dreu Haider Jinto

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished watching Shana Season 2, I found it rather enjoyable. Whilst it did have an ending it certainly left itself open for season 3 which I will watch soon.

R1 DVDs
Current totals DVDs = 3756, Figures = 430, Soundtrack CDs = 1466, Artbooks = 364.
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've enjoyed the Evangelion movies more than I enjoyed the series, and I like the series.

I feel differently for the characters in Rebuild than I did in the series. They're much more likable and more adaptable to their cirumstances.

Rei showed more emotional range in movie two than she did in the entire series, which makes the thing with Rei in the third movie extremely heart breaking.

Seeing Shinji face the consequences of his decisions, which, while ballsy... ...and I never thought I'd say that for Shinji. ...is so crushingly brutal. Then to learn the truth about his Mother.... This kid goes through worse **** than he did in the series.

Asuka is a lot less selfish and more three dimensional. She still rails on Shinji, but you can see it's more out of concern than sheer resentment.

As for Gendo... Holy crap. He's an even bigger ******** than he was in the series. I didn't believe that was even remotely possible!

HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So, that Evangelion 3.33.

The short: I liked it, even if there was a bit of middle movie syndrome to it.

The long:
Well, what a ride that's been. Everything I'd noted about things being in general a bit better for everyone in 1.11 and 2.22 than the TV series turned out to be setting them up for even worse suffering in 3.33.

The feeling I got from watching it was largely the same as when I first saw the latter parts of the TV series and End of Evangelion: holy crap, there's some major stuff going down, and it's not clear where it's all going. It's an odd feeling, being back in unfamiliar territory with a title I've been entirely familiar with since 1998.

I feel for Shinji. It wasn't an easy life for him in the TV series, and he did no worse than any other depressed 14-year-old would in his place. It was a little better for him in Rebuild before getting much worse, and while he did screw up, again he did no worse than anyone else would have.

The thing with Rei was particularly heartbreaking too. In Rebuild, she'd been significantly more, well, human than she had been in the TV series. To see her (well, another clone of her) going back to being so devoid of emotion, individuality and will really hits.

Rather interesting developments with Misato, Ritsuko, and basically all the other named NERV staff forming their own organization and openly fighting against Gendo. Plus a few new faces.

I still think I liked 1.11 and 2.22 more, but it's a worthy installment.
Nargun
Siegfried Kircheis

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The film oddly put me in mind of Sky Crawlers. Oddly, because the films are nothing alike except at the most abstract plot-skeleton level, and even that only vaguely.

[I think it's got something to do with the way sky crawlers is so in-your-face in-media-res about everything: we get a solid sense that the characters have their own lives beyond what-we-see in film, but it's not gone into because it's not part of the story. Or not this story.

I like it. I like it a lot.

... it's like the difference between omniscient and a more-focussed third-person narrative mode in written literature. I think it's an Anno thing: gunbuster is so tightly focussed on Noriko the camera may as well be sitting over her shoulder -- mind, Noriko's stupendously self-absorbed, even by the standards of eighties super-robot protagonists -- and a lot of Royal Space Force has the same narrow focus on Ladatt.

[it's also, now that I think about it, exactly what's wrong with the Nadesico film: they were trying to tell both Akito's experience-of-the-situation and Ruri's experience-of-the-situation with only Ruri's viewpoint, and they didn't have the runtime.]
jeff

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched the first 5 eps of Hanasaku Iroha on BD, a enjoyable show so far. As to be expected of a show animated by PA Works it looks excellent on BD, the background art etc is rather good.

R1 DVDs
Current totals DVDs = 3756, Figures = 430, Soundtrack CDs = 1466, Artbooks = 364.
Andy_ubio
Misa Amane

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Last night I rewatch Evangelion 2.22 just to get myself a bit refreshed so I can watch 3.33 tonight!
kyoujin
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just finished Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko (Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl) and the special on blu-ray.
Although it was a decent series, i didn't enjoy it that much. I just cant get into these sort of anime.

Next up im gonna start my Armitage III complete series DVD's by Universal Sony pictures. Cyberpunk is right down my ally.
Greoboruri
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Box three of “InuYasha”, which is still fun, but it’s gotten to a point where things are a little stagnant and main Naraku plotline isn’t being advanced much at all.

I watched “Taisho Baseball Girls” to have a break from the series. I really didn’t expect much from the show but was really surprised by it. The song sung by lead character, Koume Suzukawa, in the first five minutes of the show made the series look a lot sillier than what it actually was. Once you got past that and into the meat of the story, it was really fun, but quite fluffy. While the era’s attitude towards women is touched on, it most certainly isn’t the focus of the show. Baseball isn’t really a priority for the show either really. It’s no “Princess Nine”, but the final match in the last two episodes was surprisingly tense. It almost compares to “Big Windup!” in the way it (briefly) focuses on how strategy is important to the game. The big drawcard for the series however is the characters. They are surprisingly well written and developed and don’t really fall into stereotypes or clichés (well, mostly).

The first “Rose of Versailles” box came in the mail today. I promised myself I would wait until the second box was released before watching it, but I did watch the first episode just to see how Nozomi/Rightstuf had handled the material. They’ve done a good job.
kyoujin
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just finished the 4 Armitage III OVA's, really like the futuristic sci fi setting, story was good too. Cyberpunk for the win!

Will watch the summary movie (Armitage III Polymatrix) next, then the sequel (Armitage III Dual-Matrix).
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i finished of Shangri la and really enjoyed the story, it was a lot different from what i was expecting but i wasnt disappointed at all.

I then went on to watch the Tenchi Muyo OVA collection which madman released a long time ago. First time i had watched Tenchi before and i really liked it. i had read no need for tenchi (manga) before and that was enjoyable.

After tenchi i went on to watch The Big O and its a lot different from what i was expecting. I like the concept behind the series but its now going to be one of my favorites. Once this is finished im thinking of starting my Ghost Sweeper Mikami R1 release. ive read a few chapters of the manga so i hope i like the anime
Feball3001
Melfina

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished Squid Girl season 1 after trying to watch a heap of other shows and movies and not getting into them. Even Squid Girl I didn't feel like watching so mostly ended up as background noise.
Andy_ubio
Misa Amane

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Started watching InuYasha: The Final Act over the weekend. Almost at the end of the first collection. I'm finding it more enjoyable the the precious seasons. It's been pretty much constant action!
I wasn't too sure whether or not this show was animated in HD or not, but I'm assuming it is since it looks really good on Blu-ray, pretty much the best I've ever seen InuYasha look.
chris-of-penrith
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
About Half way through Code Geass, this is my first time watching the series and I'm enjoying it so far.
HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hanasaku Iroha looks brilliant on Blu-Ray.

I'd also forgotten just how bad things were for Ohana in the very early episodes.
kyoujin
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
finished watching the summary movie Armitage Poly-matrix and sequel movie Armitage duel-matrix.

They used different voice actors for the sequel movie which i really didn't like, but other than that it was great.

Cant say too much about the summary movie though as it was like 90% recycled animation from the OVA's, but still enjoyable.
speedfreek19
Itsuki Koizumi

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Started watching Otome Yokai Zakuro recently. I had seen the first 3 episodes when it first came out and have been meaning to watch it again.

I have to say I love the show for its art, visually stunning at times and just overall pretty good quality artwork. The story has me coming back each episode. I think I like it a little too much as i'm only up to episode 7 in the past couple weeks.

I'll have to buy it from rightstuf soon enough I think.

Also started watching Sword Art Online as well on Crunchyroll. I never actually read the synopsis so it was a bit of a surprise when all was revealed in episode 1, I mainly went in thinking it was similar to the .hack series. It certainly does move along at a greater pace or at least from the first handful of episodes.
Werewolfforhire
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I watched Heavens Memo Pad about a week ago, which was quite good Smile

I'm starting on Mawaru Penguindrum tonight, as that arrived in the post yesterday Smile
kyoujin
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished watching Inu x Boku SS, it was pretty average and there wasn't much of a story behind it all, although the last 2 episodes were alright.
The special (unaired episode) was really enjoyable to watch, and quite funny at times.
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i finished off ghost sweeper mikami and i really loved it. its a shame there was only 45 episodes because it could easily have had a lot more.

i then watched madmans version of Is This a Zombie and the dub isnt bad.

Now im watching New Fist of the north star and after the first episode im enjoying it
jeff

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished watching Shana Season 3 is was ok. There seemed to be too many new characters with very little explanation to their role. Some parts seamed rushed, others dragged out too long.

R1 DVDs
u523
Kuu

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched an episode of Ginga Kikōtai Majestic Prince last night on Tokyo MX. I'm quite enjoying it, not to mention the OP song written by Chiaki Ishikawa and the ED song written and sung by Chiaki Ishikawa.
Jimbo
Kuu

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watching attack on titan really enjoying this series.
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
finished off New Fist of the North Star and enjoyed all three episodes. Kenshiro is kinda over powered tho.

i then went on to watch Strike Witches now that my bluray copy of season 2 had arrived and it looks pretty nice on bluray. very crisp.

Havent decided what to watch next. will decide some time tomorrow probebly
Greoboruri
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
"InuYasha" box 4 was rather good. Things are a little stagnant at this point. I find a lot of Rumiko Takahashi's work end sup this way. Could have been a lot better if the pace was tightened.

I then watched "Nichijou". It is sort of like a (more) surreal "Azumanga Daioh", but that's probably selling it short. Most of the time is pretty funny, but as you'd expect some of the jokes fall flat. There were some surprisingly tender moments with some of the characters as well. Overall it's a pretty good show.
kyoujin
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Couldn't decide watch to watch next, so i decided to download this program where i wrote down my backlog list and it picked out a random one (lol) and that brought me to Tokko
I really enjoyed this series, even though it basically didn't have an ending at all (even the manga didn't). Also it was kind of funny how the 'good guys' popped out of nowhere in a fight to save the day lol. But yeah i really enjoyed it and rated it 9/10.
Andy_ubio
Misa Amane

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl on the weekend.
I really enjoyed it. I found it hilarious! Plus I really like the character designs, so cute! Lol.
chris-of-penrith
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
After finishing code Geass, I moved onto Hellsing series.
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I ended up watching Tokyo Underground which i enjoyed more then i was expecting. its a very predictable show and the fights arnt all the good but i liked the story so its all good.

after that i decided to start on Kimba the White Lion (1966) so im watching a few episode of that each day. between watching kimba ive decided it was time i watched Sirens Ninja Nonsense Release.
kyoujin
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just finished Samurai Horror Tales, didn't really get into it until the last 2 arcs. Though i really like the character Kusuriuri from the last arc, and because of that im looking forwards to when Siren release Mononoke.

Next up is Gungrave.
chris-of-penrith
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Been watching Yu Yu Hakusho series 1 on blu-ray. the picture quality is very good of a show of that age.
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've been watching Fairy Tail lately. I'm two thirds through set 2; after this I think I'll watch something else to avoid burnout or withdrawal by trying to watch all four sets in a row.

I might try to knock off Hyakko or Sweet Blue Flowers while I wait for the first parts of Index/Railgun to arrive.
Nargun
Siegfried Kircheis

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I swear, Eureka Seven is far-and-away the best of the post-EVA super robot wave.
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Today's episode of Chihayafuru.

Mizusawa have finally won the nationals. About blooming time. The last match itself took 3 episodes. Now, six episodes left, to cover the individual tournament. Then there's the OVA later this year. And then hopefully season three next year?

I'm glad Siren acquired the series. I hope it goes well for them, and they pick up the second season.
Greoboruri
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The fifth box of "InuYasha" and also some time before that "InuYasha the Movie: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass". The movie was certainly a lot better than the first, but this section of the TV series kind of narked me off initially. It improved greatly in the later half, but I couldn't suspend disbelief over the bizarre person/tank thing.

"Blue Drop" Forgot I bought this and found it while digging through my backlog box (uh yes, I have a box when I keep all my unwatched discs... Pile of shame is really shrinking though). It's quite an interesting Yuri/sci-fi/slice of life show, though the slice of life elements take a back seat for drama and action towards the end. Some of the characters where rather clichéd. The sukeban type character was a caricature really. There were some really silly moments in the show, but overall it was quite entertaining.
Kimura
BT

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just watched episode 7 of Red Data Girl and Attack on Titan. I am Liking what is happening in both series so far! Much better than episode 7 of Devil Survivor 2 which has left me wondering if I should continue watching it.
Feball3001
Melfina

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Greoboruri wrote:
"Blue Drop" Forgot I bought this and found it while digging through my backlog box (uh yes, I have a box when I keep all my unwatched discs... Pile of shame is really shrinking though).

You're not the only one who has a backlog pile. My R4 anime is kept onto of the tv cabinet and it's huge and that doesn't include the old boxsets that I haven't watched yet. And then there's my R1 anine and sci-fi pile that's kept seperate again.

I haven't watched anything new for a while, I have so much in my backlog I can't decide what to watch. I want something slice of life but watched majority of the slice of life stuff I already have.
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i finished off Kimba and Ninja Nonsense and i enjoyed kimba more then i was expecting. After those two i watched A Certain Magical Index and i really loved the dub.

Now im watching Pokemon Season 2 and firs tthing im going to say is, what the hell is up with the episodes. The first episode on the disc is episode 50 from the series which is still a part of season 1, the second episode is then episode 52 and the third is episode 56. what happend to episode 53-55. I also noticed the last episode in the collection is before Ash even battles in the orange island championship match. I cant believe how out of order these episodes are.
Nargun
Siegfried Kircheis

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Life's too short to finish Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo.
Greoboruri
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Feball3001 wrote:
You're not the only one who has a backlog pile. My R4 anime is kept onto of the tv cabinet and it's huge and that doesn't include the old boxsets that I haven't watched yet. And then there's my R1 anine and sci-fi pile that's kept seperate again.
Mine did get pretty bad though. At one point it was a 28 month backlog, meaning I was just getting around to watching stuff I’d bought 2 years, 4 months ago. I three of the really large Right Stuf boxes (about 30cm x 30cm x 100cm each I think) filled to the brim of unwatched stuff. I bought a ton of stuff when I quit my job in late 2005, mostly filling up the volume 1 + box stuff I’d bought in previous years. I then sort of bought up big when Geneon and CPM went bust as well scooping up a ton of stuff from the Right Stuf bargain bin (which in hindsight, I really shouldn’t have).

I didn’t buy a great deal in 2011 or 2012 (well, about as half as much as I did in previous years) and managed to watch the great bulk of the pile, so now my backlog consists of about 15 series and movies I bought in 2010, about 5 from 2011, 3 from 2012 and about 17 from this year, mainly because I bought up big in the last four months, and I got a bunch of blu-rays from Book Off and other places when I was in Osaka and Tokyo in March. At the very least I’m entertained when there’s nothing on the telly (which seems to quite often now days).

I don’t have a great deal of space to store stuff now. I’ve done a cull, but really am not sure what the hell I’m going to do with the discs I don’t want. Selling them on ebay or to CD Revolution can be frustrating or not worth it.
kyoujin
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished Gungrave today, the first episode started to turn me off it, because it looked like it was about fighting aliens lol. But from episode 2 onwards it was awesome. Bunji Kugashira was my favorite character, i just wish he stuck with Brandon all the way. Over all i rated it a 9/10

After that i finished Loups=Garous .....didn't enjoy that one much at all, it was poorly executed, and the characters were kind of annoying as well :/ 5/10
jeff

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Last night I finished watching A Certain Scientific Railgun a rather fun show (pity it wasn't on BD). Funi did a rather good job with the voices for Saten & Uriharu. The last ep was rather over the top action wise although I did find it funny that the espers were saved in the end by A Certain Ordinary Schoolgirl aka Saten!

I then watched the first 2 eps of Patlabor OVA on BD and it looks excellent on BD, worlds apart from my old CMP DVD set.

R1 DVDs
Night Stalker
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Had to look back at my last entry to see what I still need to list; been a while it seems. Here goes:

A Certain Magical Index, very entertaining show; lots of action and comedy. Very enjoyable, but wondering if there's a second season; by the way it ended?

A Certain Scientific Railgun, Also enjoyable; although lacked in action. Good fight scenes here and there, but far too little. Index had better tie ins to this series, than this bringing in the character from Index. Index was better in my opinion.

Amagami, which I enjoyed; although would've been better if each arc focused on a different guy instead of the same one every time. I would've liked the seperate storylines to have all come together in the end, instead of how they did the show. Arc 5 was the only one out of the bunch that differed, being no hook up. Still quite a good show with the 4 ep arcs for each girl, and one lucky bastard. Laughing

Naruto Shippuden DVD Set 14, which I was finally able to see the conclusion to the battle with Pain. That part of the set was a great ending to an awesome fight. Then it had a bunch of eps of people thinking about the past. Still continuing eps of when they were young into the next set, quite annoying.

Shakugan no Shana Season 2, which I really enjoyed. A bit of a slow start, but quite entertaining. I just wish I had Season 3, as I'd like to see what happens next.
Timesplitter 01
Yakumo Tsukamoto

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Night Stalker wrote:
Had to look back at my last entry to see what I still need to list; been a while it seems. Here goes:

A Certain Magical Index, very entertaining show; lots of action and comedy. Very enjoyable, but wondering if there's a second season; by the way it ended?

A Certain Scientific Railgun, Also enjoyable; although lacked in action. Good fight scenes here and there, but far too little. Index had better tie ins to this series, than this bringing in the character from Index. Index was better in my opinion.

There are 2nd seasons for both if I am not mistaken

Night Stalker wrote:
Amagami, which I enjoyed; although would've been better if each arc focused on a different guy instead of the same one every time. I would've liked the seperate storylines to have all come together in the end, instead of how they did the show. Arc 5 was the only one out of the bunch that differed, being no hook up. Still quite a good show with the 4 ep arcs for each girl, and one lucky bastard. Laughing

I think you fail to grasp that each of the arcs are in seperate universes or world lines (if you have watched Steins;gate). Why would have liked a different guy for each of the arcs given the source material only has one male lead?

Anyways I recommend that you pick up Amagami SS+

Night Stalker wrote:
Shakugan no Shana Season 2, which I really enjoyed. A bit of a slow start, but quite entertaining. I just wish I had Season 3, as I'd like to see what happens next.

Season 2 was slow but season 3 seemed to be all over the place with introducing new characters.
Night Stalker
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm watching Amagami SS+ atm, it's a nice conclusion to all the original arcs. I didn't have a problem with it being the same male, just a strange way to do the series in my opinion.
Timesplitter 01
Yakumo Tsukamoto

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Night Stalker wrote:
I'm watching Amagami SS+ atm, it's a nice conclusion to all the original arcs. I didn't have a problem with it being the same male, just a strange way to do the series in my opinion.

I actually prefer the way that Amagami SS splits it up into different universes given that all viwers at somepoint gets what they want. You could land up with an ending like "Mashiroiro Symphony" where the producers decided to hook up the male with a girl from total left field with.

KimiKiss Pure Rouge also changes it up a bit given that they split the main male character into two different male characters and each of them is liked by 2 girls.

I do not mind harem shows but change of pace is nice every once in a while.

Currently watching "Oreshura" which is a bit out there.......
Greoboruri
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The sixth box of "InuYasha" and "InuYasha the Movie: Swords of an Honourable Ruler". I didn't mind these set of episodes at all. Certainly they're a lot better than the previous set. The movie was also pretty good. Sunrise really go all out on the animation in the InuYasha films.

"Otome Yokai Zakuro". Really, had no idea what to expect with this one. I was pleasantly surprised. While the writing certainly isn't exactly original, you can't deny that it's a well made show. I don't think it aims to be more than just a fun show. The ending was a bit clichéd I thought. Apparently the original manga ran in a seinen anthology, which is a bit surprising considering how the men are portrayed in the show and how much flowery romance blossoms between them and the female cast. Don't know if this show should have got the whole NIS deluxe treatment. It's also a bit weird that the set only came with DVDs and no BDs. NIS is a all over the shop when it comes to that; some have both, some have BD only, some DVD only.
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just watched today's episode of Oreimo.

Kyouske and Kuroneko's date episode. Kyouske met Kuro's younger sisters. The older one has a bit of attitude, in a not-bad way.

And that endong. Cue Darth Vader. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
Timesplitter 01
Yakumo Tsukamoto

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Tragic Man wrote:
Just watched today's episode of Oreimo.

Kyouske and Kuroneko's date episode. Kyouske met Kuro's younger sisters. The older one has a bit of attitude, in a not-bad way.

And that endong. Cue Darth Vader. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

I knew this was going to happen given the title of the episode Razz
u523
Kuu

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Started watching El Cazador de la Bruja.

Noodle western? (-:

Page 247 of 272

Jump to: