Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

What Live Action Movies/Series/Shows Are You Watching Now

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next
What Live Action Movies/Series/Shows Are You Watching Now
Author
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The first episode of Doctor Who: The Enemy of the World. I couldn't help it, and bought the story on iTunes, since I had money in the account.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Saw the movie Gravity and I have to say WOW this movie is intense.

Space disaster movie so intense that after watching it you really want to get drunk on oxygen. Razz

I saw the movie in 2D but it was also in 3D but even in 2D you could see the 3D effects which was quite amazing.
Ever wanted to be an Astronaut?...well the 3D scenes show what it is like to be an Astronaut as you get the 3D Point of view scenes through Sandra Bullock eyes as she's trying to survive...like WOW.

But I have to say how did they make this movie since it really does look like your in space and orbiting around the earth.

What makes this movie a bit scary is the fact that drifting off into space can be "very real" since your battling zero gravity and you suddenly realise that moving around in space is quite difficult.
The main thing for survival is oxygen and a space craft that is still intact that can re-entry into earth atmosphere...if you have none of these your easily dead.
Space can be scary so it makes you really want to get drunk on oxygen after the movie.

It's a thumbs up movie.
Kero-chan
Priss Asagiri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
True Blood, season six.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's not live action and it's not anime. It's the tv series Dragon's - Riders of Berk part 1.

How to Train Your Dragon has now become a tv series and part 1 has 11 normal 25 minute episodes with the same VA's from the movie and specials. Off course it's done by Dreamworks and the quality is very good.

As for the episodes, I can only say that they're really enjoyable to watch. It brings in characters that cause trouble for our fearless heroes and starts getting into the capabilities of the dragons as well as the characters.

Well worth getting your hands on.

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.
Werewolfforhire
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I watched 'Tucker and Dale vs Evil' earlier which was good, and rather funny, taking pretty much all the hil lbilly psycho killer stereotypes and turning them around a bit Smile
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched Pacific Rim on blu-ray and it was quite awesome in the action. The mecha and monsters were really well done and you could feel the size and power of them.

The scene of one of them approaching the Opera House sticks to my mind. By rights I should've seen it from my workplace. Wink

The movie has a definite feel of a giant mecha version of Real Steel vs Godzilla. Only that there are multiple types of Godzillas.

The actress who plays Mako is definitely a reason to watch. Very Happy
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/pacificrim/

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.
u523
Kuu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Saw all four of these movies on my flights to and from Japan this past weekend and think that they deserve a local release:

Miracle Apples / Kiseki no ringo / 奇跡のリンゴ (2013) - based on a true story about a man in Aomori, Japan's apple growing area who decides to give up using pesticides to grow apples and go organic. Also stars Tsutomu Yamazaki (who also starred in Departures).

Ore wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake / I'll give it my all... tomorrow / 俺はまだ本気出してないだけ 通常版 (2013) - comedy about a divorced man living with his father and daughter who gives up his job and eventually decides to become a manga artist and how that influences the people around him.

The Road Less Travelled (can't find it by that name on imdb.com or wikipedia) - story about a 17 year old from Kyushu who makes up a story about visiting Tokyo then actually goes to Tokyo to provide evidence that he actually went there, then misses his flight home and one experiences the effects of the combination of lies and truth to his parents and others whilst having adventures getting home.

"Fly Dakota Fly" (can't find it by that name on imdb.com or wikipedia) - historical fiction about a British air crew in a DC3 Dakota flying to Japan from Manchuria in 1946 and having to make a forced landing on a beach on Sado Island, which has historically been a place of exile in Japan. Good use of English, Japanese, and use and non-use of subtitles to give a good impression of how the British and the Japanese overcame language and other barriers.
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Rewatching Breaking Bad. Because really, this is gagagoogoo brilliant, amazing television.

Bryan Cranston deserves all the awards ever.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Werewolfforhire
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Jester, I really likes Pacific Rim, it was pretty much what I expected and enjoyable (if a little silly at times).

I've been making some inroads into my film backlog*.

Gone in 60 seconds:
Fun, enjoyable film, although I suspect that Mercedes must have sponsored it big time the number of times they mentioned the "super secure laser cut keys that are impossible to copy" (or whatever).

Con Air.
Enjoyable, rather silly (well ok very silly) film.

My Sassy Girl (US remake)
Reasonably enjoyable romantic comedy sort of thing.
I keep meaning to get the original version.

National Lampoon's Dirty movie.
Erm I'm not sure, but I think I was robbed (it cost me a couple of quid), I bought it because it looked like it could be funny, but most of the jokes didn't really even make me crack a smile.

*Given I picked up another dozen of so this past week I thought I should Smile (I got the Stanley Kubrick Blu-ray set cheap from Amazon and a few others from a local store).
chris-of-penrith
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Last night went to the cinemas and seen thor 2, dr who-day of the doctor 3D. this week on blu-ray I have watched Pacific Rim, Ted, Prometheus.
The Giant
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched Jobs. Not a very good film.
Sylontack
Belldandy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just watched Mean Girls at my local cinema. One of my favorite films and I loved sitting in the cinema quoting it with everyone else. A lot of fun for fans, maybe not so much for people who haven't seen the film though Razz (Though to my knowledge there was only one, and he was dragged along by me anyway and he still enjoyed it because it's Tina Fey therefore flawless and perfect)
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched Elysium last night and it was pretty entertaining. Done by the creator of District 9 and it had an actor from that film in this one which was cool. Jody Foster was a real b*tch in it, but this film was special for her. It had a "first time" event for her.

You have to watch the extras in which Mat Damon, Jody Foster and the others talk about the film to find out what that "first time" was.

The other extra was also quite cool. It focused on the design for the Elysium space station and how they went to an old school designer who pretty much created 3D sketches on paper. The efforts between him and the visual effects crew were amazing and the amount of input he had was just as much.

Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I saw the preview for Elysium, my first thought was "oh cool, I've played Deus Ex: Human Revolution, too." Looks reasonably interesting though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Feball3001
Melfina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have been watching Malcolm in the Middle for the past couple of months. Halfway through the final disc of season 7. Only thing that I didn't like about the final two seasons was not enought Francis and his wife, and the disapearence of Malcolms friends other then that its been just as enjoyable as I remembered.

Also watching Orange is the new Black and I love it, just wish that itunes would release new episodes faster. I hate the cliff hanger endings and having to wait to find out what happens.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have been finding myself enjoying the BBL on channel 10 lately. I was going to do something different, but end up watching the game.Wink

JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Have been loving Blue Bloods lately. Wasn't a fan at first but now I'm getting more hooked on it.

Watched Cliffy today and that was a great movie to watch. In fact I rewatched it tonight before Blue Bloods. Very Happy Wink

SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm getting back into Battlestar Galactica (2004) Tv series.
The reason I'm getting back into it is because free-to-air Tv took the show off air half way through season 4.
YES THE RAGE in me that I NEVER SAW the entire length of the series to the end.

Ever since Australia received High Def TV and High Def Tv stations Battlestar Galactica NEVER came back from season 4 part one finale.

But wait there was season 4 part TWO...what happened??? We NEVER saw it.

Well since last Christmas my Brother received all of season 4 as a gift for Christmas.
Well thanks for my brother who's gladly lend me season 4 part two to watch.

So far I have watched first episode of S4 part two and I'm really glad to finally get to see this.
Well since I've only borrowed it from my brother I'll be spending most of next couple of weeks watching only few episodes a weeks to get through all the episodes.

I'm glad I get to see this series in its entirely.
I just don't like it when free-to-air Tv boot shows off air and you never get to see the latter episodes or even seasons because they are only licensed to show that one season only.

Another few shows I'm getting into is The Originals and The Vampire Diaries as I really need to get back into watching them.
I just received S4 Vampire Diaries and yet I've still got S3 to watch.
I watched The Originals the spin-off from TVD and so far its quite good.
But if you haven't watched any TVD episodes you would be a little lost at some of the characters.
But it seems The Originals does a good job at making it seem new for new comers who haven't seen an episode of TVD.
chris-of-penrith
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
resently watched Riddick(only brought it because Katee Sackhoff is in it), Haunting in Connecticut 2, Red Sonja and Green Street Hooligans.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched Rush on blu-ray and it was a ripper of a movie. A few sex scenes were in it, but Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Bruhl were awesome as James Hunt and Nikki Lauder. The race scenes were unbelievably good.

Even the extras were good to watch with Nikki Lauder being in them.

A movie worth watching.

Going to hit Thor - The Dark World next.

chris-of-penrith
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Currently working my way through House, up to season 3.
Werewolfforhire
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
We watched Robot and Frank the other night which was quite good, a nice sort of buddy movie, about a retired thief (Frank) who ends up getting a robot to assist him around the house...

I also watched The Gift a couple of nights back which was a good film with a few nice twists Smile

And I'm currently watching Father Ted (a bit belatedly), up to about the end of the first season and really enjoying it Smile
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched Thor - The Dark World and really loved it. I liked how it really starts the moment Thor and Loki return to Asgard after the 1st Avengers movie. The ending was a wtf, but I thought it was good that way. I'd love to see a 3rd Thor movie, but will have to settle for the next Avengers movie.

Some of the deleted scenes were both entertaining and would've made the movie better if added.

JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished watching The Family with Robert DeNiro and Michelle Pfeiffer in it and it was pretty fun to watch. There were some scenes that I absolutely cracked up about and the ending wasn't bad either.

Sylontack
Belldandy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
After some hiccups involving marathon plans with friends and illness so on so forth; I finally got to watching The Veronica Mars Movie.

I'm so happy this was made, I'm one step closer to dying happy. This is the best contribution I'll ever have made to society Razz

Thank you to all other 91,500+ people who funded this film.
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Feball3001 wrote:
I have been watching Malcolm in the Middle for the past couple of months. Halfway through the final disc of season 7. Only thing that I didn't like about the final two seasons was not enought Francis and his wife, and the disapearence of Malcolms friends other then that its been just as enjoyable as I remembered.

I don't really agree with people who said the quality dropped massively as the show went on, and I thought it was rather brave the way they made their main character a complete and utter dick who was pretty unlikable. That's why I always assumed the friends disappeared (though they definitely missed too many opportunities with Cynthia). And yeah, they absolutely dropped the ball with Frnacis and Piama.

That said i am one of those people who loved Hal and Lois as characters and parents, and episode where Hals Dad dies ("I lost my Dad..."), and Lois' "you look me in the eye and tell me you can't do it" speech in the finale still get me teared up.

Quote:
Also watching Orange is the new Black and I love it, just wish that itunes would release new episodes faster. I hate the cliff hanger endings and having to wait to find out what happens.

It is a great show. Need to finish of the first season and can't wait for the second.

Saw the Veronica Mars movie. Needs a sequel. Have a burning desire to rewatch the series. I loved it.
Werewolfforhire
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm still watching my way through Father Ted, a combination of lack of time/other things to do, and getting distracted by the odd film/anime slowing it up massively.

Thoroughly enjoying it, and having quite a lot of laughs at it in general Smile

I also watched Lady Snowblood which was pretty good, although not quite my normal cup of tea (milk, one sugar :p).
u523
Kuu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finally showed a couple of friends an episode "Spider" from the HBO series "From the Earth to the Moon" - it covers the development of the Lunar Module used in the Apollo mission for landing on the moon and more than other programmes in the series includes real footage of the construction.

Quite an achievement since none of the lunar modules failed in use.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've finished my Battlestar Galactica marathon of the last seasons a few months ago but forgot the talk about it.

I have say the last few episodes of BG is WOW...now that was a ending I was really looking for.
I was pretty much fed up with BG not showing the last half of season 4 on TV, so lucky my brother lend me a copy of the last half of season 4 to watch.

I have to admit the last half of BS season 4 is VERY DARK...lots of mutiny and death.

But after seeing all episodes of Battlestar Galactica I have to say some things were still a mystery on itself.
What was Stackbuck at the end? some angel sent to guide humans and cylons together.

Right the moment I'm watching Defiance which is another interesting Sci-fi show staring our own Aussie Grant Bowler as the main star.
There's even a multiplayer game base on the Tv series as well.

It's an interesting series based on Earth in the year 2046 when earth has been invaded my multiple species of aliens.
Earth has been Terraformed and so far old cities are gone and new cities are built on top of all the old ones.
The City of Defiance is now the rebuilt ruins of St Louis.
But the main story of Defiance is how all the species of the Voltan races are getting along with each other with peace on Earth.
Voltan races are:
Castithans
Irathients
Indogenes
Sensoth
Liberata
Gulanee (though rarely seen at all in the series)

And other races such as Volge which are like enemy of the Voltan races.
But lets not forget Humans which have to put up with the 6 other races so they can all get along.
Grant plays Joshua Nolan a Human who has an adopted Irathient daughter called Irisa played by Stephanie Leonidas.
Though if you see Stephanie Leonidas without her Irathient makeup you would probably hardly recognize her.

So far I'm over half way through the series and I've heard the series will be renewed for a 2nd season which starts June 2014.
The show is ok but can be a bit Meh to some as it's mainly about the characters living in Defiance and Nolan is the new town security officer.
I guess you can say his the new sheriff in town or more like Lawkeeper in Defiance since he was a former Marine.

Last edited by SS3 Son Goku on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sylontack
Belldandy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Orphan Black Season 2 Episode 1
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Can the rest of the season air right now? Thanks.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sylontack wrote:
Orphan Black Season 2 Episode 1
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Can the rest of the season air right now? Thanks.

Yes starts this Tuesday.
I've seen season 1 and boy it sure is a bit of a mind bender.
You need a cheat sheet to keep up with all the clones names and keep track of who's who.

The series follows main girl Sarah but once she starts seeing people who look exactly like her, she realizes something strange is afoot.

F.Y.I on SBS has been showing an all night marathon on Season 1 Orphan Black in so that you can catch up to Season 2.
Orphan Black is a good show but prepared to be confused with so many faces.

I also watching Vikings on SBS...now this is a very good show and it seems a little bit Game of Thrones like (not that I've seen GoT's) , in that there's lots of bloody battles.
But is suppose to be the based on the true story of Ragnar Lodbrok (yes you can look him up on Wiki) but whether it's myth or true story it's hard to say since it was in the year 800's and so it's hard to say if Ragnar Lodbrok actually existed.
But he's one of the most popular Mythological Norse Viking Heroes.
Ragnar played by our own aussie Travis Fimmel.
Ragnar second wife Princess Aslaug is also played by one of our own aussie Alyssa Sutherland.
So it's good to see two Australians in one good show that's gain popularity.

But it's funny both Travis and Alyssa were both Models.
Sylontack
Belldandy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:
Orphan Black is a good show but prepared to be confused with so many faces.

Personally I've had little issue keeping track, but that's because Tatiana Maslany is such an amazing actor that she can bring something unique to every character. I'm constantly in awe at her ability, even when her characters are pretending to be other characters she never blurs the lines between each character and don't even get me stated on the accents. She is an amazing actor and really I can't imagine anybody else pulling the show off.

Seriously though, I couldn't have imagined such a great season 2 opener, it never slows down and (sub-spoiler)all the twists begin to twist in on themselves. Look forward to it.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The clones themselves and who they are not the most confusing parts in Orphan Black
I think it's the conspiracy itself on of how they came to be that makes the show a bit confusing.
This is where I think season 2 will focus on and exactly what they are

I have to admit after getting through season 1 you start to know all the characters and who's who, since Tatiana dresses differently for each character and has different hair and accents for all the characters...so you won't be easily confused on who's who.

But the show is clever on how she can pull off talking to herself...I mean she is literally talking to herself because she's playing multiple parts. LOL
There must be some sort of body double to show the back of another clones head when she's talking to another clone.
Not forgetting the other actors other than Tatiana have to look in direction that they are interacting with two clones and yet it's the same actor.
chris-of-penrith
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does anyone know when Oculus is out in Australia???
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oculus movie?
The one with Karen Gillan in it.
Hmm not sure about Australia release but wiki says April 2014 for USA.

One thing I do know about Karen Gillan is that she will play Nebula in Guardians of the Galaxy movie out in August 2014.
Karen completely shaved her whole hair off for the movie, since Nebula is a bald blue skin alien.
When I saw the trailer I swear I couldn't even recognize Karen Gillan as Nebula since she's done up so well.
chris-of-penrith
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I want to see Oculus because Katee Sackhoff is in it.
Feball3001
Melfina

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
After watching the Veronica Mars movie a couple moths back decided I was going to rewatch the series, first and second season I remembered majority of the show but struggled to remember anything about the third season. Still love it Smile My copy of the Veronica Mars movie arrived in the mail today so will be rewatching it somepoint this week (possibly tonight).
chris-of-penrith
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watching Fringe season 4
Kero-chan
Priss Asagiri

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just finished Arrow S2 and Once Upon A Time S3. Currently watching Game of Thrones S4 and Sons of Anarchy S5. About to start on 24: Live Another Day (S9).
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I rewatched Men in Black 1 & 2 as well as watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty is actually pretty entertaining in areas. The fight with a shark using his briefcase was a memorable scene. One of a good few.

Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Orange is the new BACK! I Love this show.

Also started watching Game of Thrones. It's a neat little fantasy show, but too predictable, probably won't do great in the ratings or last very long.
u523
Kuu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ended up watching "The fault in our stars" several times due to working at movie previews - at least it was well acted if not my cup of tea.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Kero-chan wrote:
Just finished Arrow S2 and Once Upon A Time S3. Currently watching Game of Thrones S4 and Sons of Anarchy S5. About to start on 24: Live Another Day (S9).

I think Australia is still waiting for Arrow S2 to be show on free-to-air...which is bit of a pain.
I just saw Katie Cassidy, Manu Bennett and John Barrowman at Supanova.
Katie did confirm season S3 but yet some of us haven't even seen season 2 yet.
I do wish channel 9 hurry up and show season 2 as some of us are still waiting for it to be shown.
Those who have seen S2 probably have downloaded off it an American web site or probably got it illegally.

Also on supanova news, it was interesting to see how Manu Bennett explained how he did Azog the pale orc in The Hobbit though.

And Rose McGowan talking at Supanova on how she plays young Cora on Once Upon a time in S3.

7Two is still hasn't shown the last 3 episodes of Once Upon a Time S3, which I think they're deliberately stalling it from showing it...which I find extremely annoying that we follow the show and then suddenly they take it off air and put it on at a later date.
So mean while you stuck up the air wondering when they are going to show the last episodes of the season.

So it's like the time that channel 9 took Person of Interest off air right before the very last episode of season 2.
So mean while they don't show the last episode of the season 2 until season 3 starts.
Also by the way season 3 of Person of Interest is getting good.

It makes me wonder who the hell works in Television and doing Tv schedules like this.
I swear they seem to care more about reality Tv more so than actual Tv shows.
They don't seem to mind show endless cooking, singing/talent and D.I.Y house shows but don't care about Tv shows.

Good thing though that when nothing but reality shows is on Tv you can use the time to catch up on your shows you have purchased on DVD or BD.
So I'm getting through my Vampire Diaries boxset and up to S3.
Also I don't think they will EVER show the last ever season 5 of Chuck as GO! seemed to have shown all 4 seasons but seemed to have completely left out S5 in the cold.

They never shown last part of season 4 Battlestar Galactica on Tv.
But once I finally saw it after borrowing the DVD's off my brother I was really glad I saw it right to the end.

I do wish channels will fully show shows right to the end as you do feel satisfied that you have seen a show in its entirely.
I'm starting to get to be a bit of a completionist when it comes to shows.
Feball3001
Melfina

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watching Get Smart at the moment Smile
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Rewatched Pacific Rim and Tron - Legacy, I still love watching them both.

Werewolfforhire
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
We're currently watching season 9 of Supernatural, which is proving to be good Smile
We watched episode 5 last night which was very enjoyable.
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Holy ****, Orphan Black is mind blowing.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gouki wrote:

Yes it is.
Just finished watching Season 2 and it has so many twist and turns it's mind boggling.
Also the fact that Tatiana Maslany can do multiple people in the same room just makes you wonder how they managed to film the scenes.
You should see when Tatiana Maslany does transgender clone Tony...that was surprising as Tatiana had to dress like a Man with a goatee. LOL
Is there any thing Tatiana Maslany can't do? LOL

I'm gonna start watching From Dusk till Dawn" The Tv series which has replaced Orphan Black time slot now.
The show starts like the Movie and it's a bit like an very long extended movie.
And yes it is based off George Clooney and Quentin Tarantino characters Seth and Richie, the Gecko Brothers.

Last edited by SS3 Son Goku on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sylontack
Belldandy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gouki wrote:

Welcome to the clone club?

Finished binge watching season 1 of Orange is the New Black yesterday and found it very enjoyable, I noticed before watching it that most fans hate the male love interest and favored the female love interest but quite honestly I think both are pretty bad, the guy is an ass and the female is far too manipulative, but to be fair I was only in it for Laverne Cox anyway- she is damn fabulous and I hope to see more of her character in season 2
Kero-chan
Priss Asagiri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Aside from re-watching The Walking Dead (just started season four), I'm also watching season nine of 24 and season seven of True Blood, just started a week or two ago. I believe it's the last season, which is probably a good thing, because been it's been pretty meh for at least two seasons now and seven doesn't look to be much more interesting.

Page 68 of 71

Jump to: