Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

What anime are you watching right now?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 255, 256, 257 ... 271, 272, 273  Next
What anime are you watching right now?
Author
Linn Syun-Rock Dreu Haider Jinto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yesterday I watched parts 3 & 4 of Sword Art Online on BD a rather enjoyable end to a excellent series.

R1 DVDs
Current totals DVDs = 3756, Figures = 430, Soundtrack CDs = 1466, Artbooks = 364.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Rewatched disc 1 of Teknoman. Still a fun watch.

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.
jeff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yesterday & so far today I have watched.

Ghost in the Shell Arise OVA Part 2 on BD an extremely excellent episode showing the formation of Section 9. I love the major's recruiting methods!

Followed by Girls und Panzer on BD an extremely fun show, highly recommended.

Then Kokoro Connect OVA on BD, a rather serious set of 4 OVA episodes.

An I have now started the first 4 episodes of Humanity has declined on BD .....trippy, fun trippy but trippy.

R1 DVDs
Current totals DVDs = 3756, Figures = 430, Soundtrack CDs = 1466, Artbooks = 364.
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just finished guilty crown the ending was alright but it left me feeling sad
poor shu Crying or Very sad

Its worthwhile seeing the series and will be a favorite of mine. although it is a bit jumbled

also finished please twin it got a bit better, rather average all things considered

Started is this a zombie.....note to others don't watch with a full bladder. I nearly pissed myself from laughing and has cheered me back up Smile
The Tragic Man
Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I just watched Sword Art Online Extra Edition. I thought I'd read that it was about 60 minutes, and sort of planned to watch some other stuff. But it's 100 minutes. Still, I enjoyed it.
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Tragic Man wrote:
I just watched Sword Art Online Extra Edition. I thought I'd read that it was about 60 minutes, and sort of planned to watch some other stuff. But it's 100 minutes. Still, I enjoyed it.

yeh i really enjoyed it as well. its a great recap movie with bonus material at the end. they also announced season 2 of the anime so im looking forward to that as well.
Sylontack
Belldandy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished Noir very late to the party but better late than never.

I thought it was great, the story was interesting and the action was quite well done (despite some occasionally obvious shortcuts in the animation but I can let those slide because it's unrealistic to expect a flawless production).
Noir reeked of tasteful sensuality through and through and I give it props for doing so without a single panty shot or sexual cleavage shot. The soundtrack was fantastic (Canta Per Me is going straight into my "Best of Kajiura" playlist along with quite a few others as soon as my copy of the soundtracks arrive). While the pacing was a bit uneven I found the show went at the pace it needed to at any given moment outside of the last handful of episodes where it felt clear that they didn't really have enough story for the remaining episodes but couldn't get away with a filler.

All in all I enjoyed it a lot and hope to watch it again in the future. Now the only "Girls With Guns" trilogy entry I have not yet seen is Madlax, which I unfortunately do not own yet. (I also plan to get the soundtracks to that, although I'm told it's one of Kajiura's least stunning works, if for nothing else I need it for 'Nowhere')
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished watching Kekkaishi and it was pretty enjoyable and interesting in compairing the first 13 volumes of the manga to the 52 ep series that Viz released.

There were some changes, both minor and major during the 2nd half of the series. It mainly dealt with a character missing in the anime during a scene or additional information including background info that wasn't done in the manga. Those were the majority of differences, but the main difference was that Tokine followed Yoshimori into the Kokuboro and interacted with characters that were either done by other people in the manga or didn't exist at all. She took up a lot in that section in the manga when compaired to the bit part she played in the manga at that time. The battle with Kojiro was also different for a good part.

It did stay with the heart of the characters during the series, but since the anime didn't carry on to the 2nd and 3rd arcs of the manga, it doesn't feel complete.

It's still worth the watch, but I do recomend getting the manga if you want to find out what happens at the end of the series.

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.

Last edited by JESTER on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Chii_123
Doraemon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have also been watching Kokoro Connect. I was wondering if I was going to regret purchasing it because I'd read mixed reviews. I liked it, although it isn't the best thing ever. It's just fun to watch.

Also started watching Macross (first series) and I'm very sad I can't find a copy of the series anywhere on DVD. I know, I'm way too late to get into that show, but I am enjoying it thus far. The soundtrack, characters and writing are fantastic! Even though it looks like ****. Does anyone know where i can get an official copy? As far as I know Madman stopped making the first series.

Looking forward to buying the 4-part ova set for Kokoro connect soon.

My Eureka 7 avatar was made by 'starshapedcandy' @ http://starshapedcandy.livejournal.com/?tag=animanga:+eureka+7
u523
Kuu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sylontack wrote:
Finished Noir very late to the party but better late than never.
The soundtrack was fantastic (Canta Per Me is going straight into my "Best of Kajiura" playlist along with quite a few others as soon as my copy of the soundtracks arrive).
Now the only "Girls With Guns" trilogy entry I have not yet seen is Madlax, which I unfortunately do not own yet. (I also plan to get the soundtracks to that, although I'm told it's one of Kajiura's least stunning works, if for nothing else I need it for 'Nowhere')

I'm tempted to get the Japanese (with English dub) blu-ray of Noir purely on the strength of the soundtrack. Indio is an incredible song.

Madlax is still has a good soundtrack. (I've seen Nowhere performed live twice and have it on blu-ray by FictionJunction YUUKA and Yuuka Nanri).
Sylontack
Belldandy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
u523 wrote:
Madlax is still has a good soundtrack. (I've seen Nowhere performed live twice and have it on blu-ray by FictionJunction YUUKA and Yuuka Nanri).

I definitely do not doubt that, to me, a poor Kajiura soundtrack is something good from anyone else Razz
Werewolfforhire
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I managed to find time to watch Last Exile: Fam the Silver wing (set 1) over the past few days, and really enjoyed it Smile

Same sort of vibe as the original series, I like the way they've kept the music/visual style very similar (and I think reused, or rescored some of the music for certain sorts of events), and I'm thoroughly looking forward to seeing the second half when it's released Smile

I'm probably going to try and watch Black Lagoon series 1 and 2 next, hopefully this week.
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
finish is this a zombie as to whether I like it or not
well season two is the next thing I am going to buy Razz
really loved the op Smile

also got yamada's first time not bad, funny at times but not my kind of thing
but as I did not pay for it I cant really complain about it
got it as a reward for catching a couple of shoplifters felt good to actually get something, most of time I don't even get a thank you
u523
Kuu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
lostone1993 wrote:
finish is this a zombie as to whether I like it or not
well season two is the next thing I am going to buy Razz
really loved the op Smile

Do you mean:

Ma・ka・se・te Tonight / Iori Nomizu (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OP)

or

***Passionate / Iori Nomizu (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OP)

They're both good Very Happy
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
u523 wrote:
Do you mean:

Ma・ka・se・te Tonight / Iori Nomizu (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OP)

or

***Passionate / Iori Nomizu (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OP)

They're both good Very Happy

hmm since its the first season I think it is
Ma・ka・se・te Tonight

passionate is the 2nd season op which i look forward to seeing Razz
u523
Kuu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
^ Thanks.

Now re-watching Cowboy Bebop - The Movie.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
My friend finally watched the end of Tiger and Bunny and he loved every moment of it when he was at my place yesterday.

I also put on the first 2 eps of Campione which he liked, but he didn't like the old school artwork when I played the first ep of Miami Guns.

Feball3001
Melfina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
On crunchyroll only shows from previous season which are still airing that I am watching are Log Horizon and Nagi No Asukra. So far this season only show I have picked up in Seitokai Yakuindomo season 2. Love it just as much as season 1 but always leaves me feeling like I shouldn't like the show even though I love it.

Out of my DVDs finally started watching Dragon Ball GT and it's been very hard to get through. It has an 80s feel to it which doesn't suit the show after DBZ, maybe if it went Dragon Ball, and then GT it wouldn't be so annoying. I keep wanting to yell at Trunks that he's a super saiyan and shouldn't act so wimpy. Few moments I liked, majority of them involving Bulma.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Been rewatching volume 2 of Sword Art Online after buying it on wednesday.

Now to wait till next month for volume 3.

Feball3001
Melfina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Over the weekend watched Naruto Shippuden movie The Lost Tower, I liked the fact it didn't have Sasuke in like some of the other movies Smile

Re-watched Wolf Children, this time with my mum. Thought she would like it and I was right Very Happy
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Got and watch is this a zombie Season 2
It was pretty good it had everything right from the first season that made it enjoyable, except the plot is never resolved and the episodes felt more like filler then anything. hopefully a new season shall come Smile I also like the op again and liked the ed this time

also finished blue exorcist v5 interesting about the same as the others enjoyable can not wait for the final volume Smile
jeff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished watching Medaka Box Abnormal a reasonable series, not quite as good as season 1. But the ending...... Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes WHAT ENDING???? It was all going great until the very end & then they throw a right royal cliffhanger at the end of second last episode. As for the last episode it was essentially filler with a bit of back story for the character at the cliffhanger.

R1 DVDs
The Giant
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I watch all the episodes of Attack on Titan over 2 days. Loved it. Just watching the 1st episode I knew my mum was gonna love this.
Werewolfforhire
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I finished watching season 2 of Black Lagoon over the weekend, which was as good as I remember, but more brutal.

I'm going to try and watch either Arawakawa under the bridge season 2 or Wolf Children in the next couple of days Smile (it seems like I'm struggling to find any time to watch anime at the moment, I've gone from a regular 2 hours a night to about 2 hours a week:( )
Sir_Jamesalot
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished watching severing crime edge and going back to finish bleach.
The Tragic Man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched the first two episodes of the new Chunibyo. I'd forgotten how ridiculous the battles were. It was odd seeing Kumin involved in the battle though; she just seemed to exist on the periphery of the group. Perhaps something happened between the series that dragged her into the group's, what's the word, delusions?

Fun and ridiculous.
UncaBou
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I haven't visited these Madboards for ages.
A long time ago, in a Borders Bookshop sale now far far away, I bought a multitude of anime. I've been slowly working my way through that back log, some good, some not so good. I'm about to start Berserk (Never seen an ep).
With so much to see and an unexpected reduction of opportunities for me to enjoy this pastime, it's taken much longer than I thought and I still have about 4 series left.
In that time new purchases have been very limited. I recently saw a story on the NHK WORLD channel on SPACE DANDY (SD). I love COWBOY BEBOP and SAMUARI SHAMPLOO. I just viewed SD episode one. It's a another cracking anime from this fellow and I'll be tuning into the stream and buying the Blu-rays as they are released. Thank you MADMAN!
Werewolfforhire
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I ended up putting on Otaku no video over the last couple of nights, it's been sat on the side for a bit and I thought it's short enough I should be able to watch it in an evening (it took two! ;p).

It's slightly odd (but less so than many Gainax things), and quite enjoyable, a mix of an animated story about a guy falling into Otaku culture, and short interviews with otakus (which I'm fairly sure were scripted and played by actors, if not Gainax staff for some of them...).

The anime part is sort of like a proto Genshiken or similar, taken further^

Tonight as the second part of Last Exile: Fam the silver wing arrived a bit early, I'm going to make a start on that Smile
That assumes I can find the time (currently sorting my collection out, discs everywhere).

^Which reminds me, I have the Genshiken Omnibus editions to read (they've been sat on the side since they were released...so much anime/manga/video games, so little free time/energy).
jeff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Last night I watched the first disc of Kanon on Blu Ray. As expected it looked & sounded excellent on BD, interestingly for a JP BD release they actually subbed the signs.

R1 DVDs
Nargun
Siegfried Kircheis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ha.

流子 <- ryuuko <- leuko <- white, in greek.
Nargun
Siegfried Kircheis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Also... I'd assumed that matoi was there as the ren'youkei of matou, "clad, garbed in", but google translate is pegging "ματωι λευκό" [matōi leuko] as "bleeding white". Not sure I trust that, though [certainly it's not like I know any greek beyond the usual.]
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Werewolfforhire wrote:
(which I'm fairly sure were scripted and played by actors, if not Gainax staff for some of them...).

Well, one of them is Hideaki Anno, so yeah.

Also, if you're wondering what the bunny girl is referencing, it's this video.

Finally got around to watching Space Dandy. It is amazing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ive watched a lot since my last post and i cant remember most of it, but recently ive finished Wolf's Rain which i thought was pretty decent. Season 1 of Tsubasa Reservoir chronicles which i thought was a bit slow to start but it picked up as the season progressed. Season 1 of Tegami Bachi which i enjoyed just as much as the first time i watched it and am currently watching season 2. and i just finished Aria the Scarlet Ammo which i enjoyed. I had seen it subbed before so this was the first time watching it dubbed and i really liked the voices for the characters.
Nargun
Siegfried Kircheis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished Kyousougiga. Very very good... but if ever a show would have worked better as an OVA it's this one.

Also started <i>Hyouka</i>. I'm not actually a huge fan of detective stories: there are a few I enjoy, but it's more for the character sketches than the whodunnit, and this one tends to favour the latter [it's actually pretty well done for what it is, and I recommend it, but it's just not quite my thing the way, say, Gosick is].

But this one's worth watching for the animation alone. I mean, it could be "people doing their laundry: the animation" and if it looked like this I'd watch it. No jokes.
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nargun wrote:
Finished Kyousougiga. Very very good... but if ever a show would have worked better as an OVA it's this one.

I take it you watched the TV version then. back in 2012 the series had a ONA series released last year was a tv series.

I finished Wolf Children the other day and absolutely loved it. The story was excellent, the art was great and i loved the music too. The only thing that could have made it better for me was if it followed the 2 children until the were older.

I also watched Horizon in the middle of nowhere season 2 and like season 1 it was confusing but i still really liked it and the way it ends im hoping for a third season.

After that i watched Highschool DxD and i thought the dub was pretty decent. Looking forward to season 2 getting dubbed now cause i really enjoyed season 2 as it aired.

Im currently watching Haganai and im liking the dub voices in this one too. Another show im looking forward to its season 2 getting dubbed as well.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watching Sword Art Online volume 3 and it's really entertaining at the moment. Only have an episode left on that one.

Glad that MM released this months releases a few days earlier than on what's posted here on the boards.Very Happy

Werewolfforhire
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I just finished Last Exile: Fam the silver Wing, which was very good I thought Smile

It seemed to be as convoluted as the original series, and very much in the same style both visually and audibly.
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Werewolfforhire wrote:
I just finished Last Exile: Fam the silver Wing, which was very good I thought Smile

It seemed to be as convoluted as the original series, and very much in the same style both visually and audibly.

Its kinda funny that you just finished Fam the silver wing as i just started watching the first series so once i finish that ill start on Fam.

either way its been 2 years since i last watched last exile so its a good refresher so i can remember everything that has happened
Nargun
Siegfried Kircheis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
From the first few episodes, Witch Craft Works looks like someone took pure 100% bolivian bakemonogatari and cut it with enough inert harem filler to make it safe for the unadapted.

Which is a damn sight better than I was expecting. Even what it's cut with is reasonably non-skeevy, compared with, say, "bra-shopping with oniichan: a primer for twelve-year-olds", or "mildly retarded wheelchair girls: dead sexy?" or what-have-you.

[which reminds me, I need to rewatch hitagi crab: the last arc of 'monogatari was dropping some pretty broad hints about the relationship between senjougahara and Kaiki, and I need to recheck the context. My guess is father's ex-lover, partially because if kaiki's ties were with hitagi's mother it would lead to a rather stupid cliche, but also for other reasons.
jeff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yesterday instead of watching something in my (too large) backlog, I decided to rewatch Solty Rei instead. It has been about 5 years since I last watched it & I didn't really feel like watching anything new. The show after so long since I watched held up rather well.

R1 DVDs
chris-of-penrith
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
One Piece collection 20
The Tragic Man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I watched The Pilot's Love Song and Super Sonico the Animation episodes 7.

PLS is okay. The aerial animation can be good, but it doesn't quite reach Last Exile level. The first major air battle of the series occurred. Last episode, a couple of the minor characters hooked up, and it all but lacked a big flashing sign saying "this character is going to die next episode." The title of today's episode, A Glorious Death, didn't help. I at least wanted him to be that guy. Y'know, he appears to die half-way through, but at the end of the move/series, he's seen linmping back to base, with a "it's just a scratch" mentality.

SoniAni had a real change of pace this episode. Sonico takes a country trip, with no real destination in mind. At times, you expect the cast of Non Non Biyori to show up. Still, All the people she meets are helpful and friendly. Makes up for the lack of her manager.
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I’ve been watching recently

Baka and test season1
Actually quite surprised enjoyed this one, whenever i looked at the trailers and it never took my interest definitely going to get season 2

Majikoi samurai girls
This looked alright but it just an average ecchi thing, I might give "we without wings" ago but if that is crap I will leave ecchi series alone for a while. I guess Highschool DxD was a one off

Still watching mayo chiki about 3 episodes to go
I must say that it is awesome Smile really enjoying it perhaps slightly more than baka and test. I wish it had an English dub Smile
jeff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Last night I watched Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin movie on BD, looked & sounded excellent as expected, I was little lost due to no subs but highly enjoyed it despite of that. I then watched the Extra Chorus extra disc which is a succession of related short stories. I had to love some of Shiki's & Azaka's expressions in these stories, a pouting Shiki is so unusual!

I then watched the first 2 episodes of Noir on BD. This has the ADV dub (no subs) and looks & sounds excellent on Blu Ray.

R1 DVDs
The Tragic Man

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
lostone1993 wrote:
Baka and test season1
Actually quite surprised enjoyed this one, whenever i looked at the trailers and it never took my interest definitely going to get season 2

Get the OVA as well, it goes between the two series and is directly referenced in the second series. I saw the second series before the OVA, and wondered what the heck the reference was to.
Nargun
Siegfried Kircheis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
For those who are watching Hyouka but don't have a strong background in '70s shoujo manga: They Were Eleven is, as well as SF, also a detective/mystery story.

This is a very, very very meta show I'm watching.

[also rather better than I thought it would be, and I was expecting decent-or-better.]
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I finished last exile and enjoyed it as much as the first time. i then went on to watch fam the silver wing which i really liked. it was a bit confusing with how it tied into the previous season but if you ignore that fact, its pretty good. After that i went on to watch Is This a Zombie of the Dead and loved it. i really hope they make a season 3 of this show. after that i watched the K-On Movie and thought they did a decent job with the dub for the majority of the movie being in London. And finally i just finished Naruto Shippuden the Movie The lost tower. Its been quite some time since i last saw this movie so it was good to re watch it. Next up i have decided to re watch kamisama dolls now that i own in on dvd.
sleepingbunny
Doraemon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just watched episode 20 of Gundam Build Fighters. Wow... that was brutal. If ever I had any doubt this series couldn't pull off serious drama, this episode just proved me wrong.
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished Blue Exorcist
that was good, really enjoyed the series and the last episode was amazing Smile

Watched Fariy Tail collection 1
I liked it, I read the back and it referenced one piece was surprised I don't like one piece but I sure like this Smile

Finished Mayo-chiki
I loved it, id prefer it to be english dubbed but eh, I still loved it wish it had a proper ending. Not the worst I have seen but neither the best

EDIT: was surprised to see aria the scarlet ammo and Kampfer in a couple of the scenes as well

Watched maken-ki
It was alright I suppose ?, honestly don't care for it and it seem to have no personality of its own I can not really remember what happened at the start or most of the arcs anymore. I did get it for free
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i finished off kamisama dolls and i liked the choices of the dub cast but like most Sentai dubs the voices don't match the mouth movements very well which kind of ruins the experience. Now im watching Blood C and from what i have seen so far, Funimation has done a great job at dubbing it. cant wait to watch the movie after the series as i haven't seen it yet.

Page 256 of 273

Jump to: