Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Sword Art Online BD Extras

Sword Art Online BD Extras
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Sword Art Online BD Extras Reply with quote
First let me say that the BD menu system is well done. I bought Volume 1 and 2 so far. Have tried on the new Soniq 3D BD player from JB High-Fi for 79 as well as my computer BD's where I watch everything.

I have some concerns with the extra episodes.

Sword Art Offline Extras

First I was wondering why volume 1 contains no extras and volume 2 contains only 2 out of 5 extras.

Volume 1 - OP and ED
Volume 2 - Web 9-11 which is episode 4
Web 12-14 which is episode 5
Secondly, the Japanese audio seems slowed down since they all sound deeper than they should be in the extras. This is easy to tell if you watch an episode in Japanese. I love this series and knew straight away when they didn't sound like I remembered from TV, so I checked, even downloading the extras to check there too.

Thirdly, Not sure bout this without putting BD in again and checking but I believe the episode 5 extra had subbed online instead of offline. Might have same problem in both episodes.

All in all, thank you for a great release. I hope that the other 2 volumes are just as well done. By the way, has anyone tried it in 3D. My TV seems do to a good job changing it to 3D. Gotta watch it like that some time. I appreciate any info on these issues.
Slykura
Madman Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
We'll look into it. The discs were authored by Manga UK so might be faster to get a response from them directly. But we will also enquire.
DragonFlykm
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for that. I not in a hurry anyway. I mostly after good quality series BD's. This is one of my favourites, so having the all the extras would be good, if they just add them 2 one of the other volumes.

Also there seems to be a total of 9 extras. 5 for the first half and 4 for the 2nd half.
Slykura
Madman Staff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi there,

It looks like an issue with the way Manga have authored it. Something to do with the way it was encoded and not checked.

Unfortunately we don't have a timeframe from them for a fix just yet. Rest assured though if we go into reprinting more discs we will try and obtain a fixed version from them.
DragonFlykm
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow, that is nice to know thanks for that information.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: