Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners Soundtrack Question

Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners Soundtrack Question
Author
Yoriko Nakaido

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:56 am    Post subject: Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners Soundtrack Question Reply with quote
Upon forgetting-and-in-turn-missing-out on a cheap full set of the Kara no Kyoukai limited edition sets with the Soundtracks, I wanted to ask anyone who has both the Limited Edition Discs and the Commercially released soundtrack if there are any tracks from the LE Discs that are actually missing from the Soundtrack set?
I understand that the soundtrack release compiles the LE discs together pretty much for much longer tracks and a smoother flowing style, but does anyone know if there are any tracks present on the 7 discs that aren't in the Soundtrack release or vice versa?

I've been long withholding my decision because I'm not actually sure which would be better to get or if I should just get both.

Thank you very much.
u523
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners Soundtrack Questi Reply with quote
Sylontack wrote:
Upon forgetting-and-in-turn-missing-out on a cheap full set of the Kara no Kyoukai limited edition sets with the Soundtracks, I wanted to ask anyone who has both the Limited Edition Discs and the Commercially released soundtrack if there are any tracks from the LE Discs that are actually missing from the Soundtrack set?
I understand that the soundtrack release compiles the LE discs together pretty much for much longer tracks and a smoother flowing style, but does anyone know if there are any tracks present on the 7 discs that aren't in the Soundtrack release or vice versa?

I've been long withholding my decision because I'm not actually sure which would be better to get or if I should just get both.

Thank you very much.

I'm not sure but if you ask at http://www.canta-per-me.net/ (either searching the forum, or registering on the forum and asking, or just using the shoutbox on the home page to post a question and checking back later), someone should be able to help you.
Sylontack
Yoriko Nakaido

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners Soundtrack Questi Reply with quote
u523 wrote:
I'm not sure but if you ask at http://www.canta-per-me.net/ (either searching the forum, or registering on the forum and asking, or just using the shoutbox on the home page to post a question and checking back later), someone should be able to help you.

I caved in-between posts as I found an auction for the set and won that but I'll be sure to ask over there anyway (don't know why I didn't think to, seems like the more appropriate location Razz ) out of pure curiosity.
u523
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:56 am    Post subject: Re: Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners Soundtrack Questi Reply with quote
Sylontack wrote:
[..]

I caved in-between posts as I found an auction for the set and won that but I'll be sure to ask over there anyway (don't know why I didn't think to, seems like the more appropriate location Razz ) out of pure curiosity.

It's good that you managed to get the set.
Sylontack
Yoriko Nakaido

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners Soundtrack Questi Reply with quote
u523 wrote:
It's good that you managed to get the set.

Thanks, I'm quite glad too, if nothing else because they look really nice (Not that I have the shelf space but I'll cross that bridge when it comes).

A quick search of canta-per-me came up with some results that have indeed confirmed my belief that the compilation CD doesn't have everything, but it has some alternate content (apparently it has improved audio quality and some parts have apparently been redone/rearranged). So I might pick that up too (for those reasons and of course so I have some versions of the songs that aren't 7 different songs called M01, M02 etc.)

So I suppose this question has been answered, thank you very much u523.
u523
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners Soundtrack Questi Reply with quote
Sylontack wrote:
[..]
A quick search of canta-per-me came up with some results that have indeed confirmed my belief that the compilation CD doesn't have everything, but it has some alternate content (apparently it has improved audio quality and some parts have apparently been redone/rearranged). So I might pick that up too (for those reasons and of course so I have some versions of the songs that aren't 7 different songs called M01, M02 etc.)

So I suppose this question has been answered, thank you very much u523.

Yuki Kajiura's music can be quite addictive. Very Happy

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: