Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

What Live Action Movies/Series/Shows Are You Watching Now

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next
What Live Action Movies/Series/Shows Are You Watching Now
Author
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched Godzilla a couple of weeks back, and X-Men:Days of Future Past last night. Enjoyed both. :3
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sylontack wrote:
stuff

The clone club will have to kill me to get rid of me. I really hope to see Tony again season 3, amongst many things that may be spoilerific and I'm too lazy to tag now haha.

I think Alison is my favourite especially with Felix. Though the whole rehab/famiy day was a highlight. "Am I Alison pretending to be Donnie?" Helena's first 'date' and entire story was brilliant. Everyone watch this.

Unfortunately, OITNB doesn't do a huge amount with Laverne Cox in season 2. She remains fabulous but is smart enough to stay out of the conflict for her own safety. Uzo (Suzanne) is joined by Samira Whiley (Poussey) as the seasons MVP, hands down. Her flashbacks alone...

Ugh, Larry is all I have to say.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I want to see the Indian version of 24.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I getting into From Dusk till Dawn: The series and boy it's really like a long stretched out version of the movie but except it's not really vampires this time as it's more like blood sucking Serpents that are Mesoamerica...well basically Mayan.
These Serpents have the ability to camouflage or morph themselves into their victims after drinking their blood...so yeah pretty strange stuff.
The series is really turning into a supernatural series.

One of the Gecko brothers Richie is a complete mental case and is having visions of Demons and even the Serpent Queen Santanico Pandemonium (Queen Vampire that was played by Salma Hayek in the movie which was well received by critics...and also because of her sexy dance in the movie which you never forget).

D.J. Cotrona does a very good George Clooney impersonation in this series as Seth.
Also Robert Patrick replaced Harvey Keitel roll and Madison Davenport replaces Juliette Lewis roll.

So far SBS has just got up to the infamous bar Dusk till Dawn.
So can't wait to see bar showdown and see how its different to the movie.

The only problem with this series is that it is on Tuesday nights which I also watch From Under the Dome, Arrow, Real Humans and also Good game...so talk about a lot to watch and program on my DVR on Tuesday nights.
Sailor Apollo
Koishi Herikawa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Stumbled on an old one recently: My Little Nightmare. It has Sailor Mars in an even nastier form.

Edit: By that, I mean Keiko Kitagawa. It has Gackt in it too.

....I am a vampire and here's a million dollars.

Mystery Forum Theater 30001
Kero-chan
Priss Asagiri

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Tragic Man wrote:
I want to see the Indian version of 24.

Buh? Confused
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Kero-chan wrote:
[..]

Buh? Confused

Wiki link. Its star, Anil Kapoor, is one of (US series') season eight's guest stars, where he played President Hassan. He bought the rights to the show and made a Hindi language adaption based on season one. A second season is planned, and Kiefer Sutherland has expressed interest in appearing in the show.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Tragic Man wrote:
[..]

Wiki link. Its star, Anil Kapoor, is one of (US series') season eight's guest stars, where he played President Hassan. He bought the rights to the show and made a Hindi language adaption based on season one. A second season is planned, and Kiefer Sutherland has expressed interest in appearing in the show.

Agh yes I remember Anil Kapoor as President Hassan.
But after looking at the cast list it seems funny they're pretty much copying season 1 characters which also includes the bad guys.

Some of the stars are Bollywood actors.
But it does seem strange that Anil Kapoor is an Indian version of Jack Bauer.
I would of thought they would get someone a bit more of a younger actor for the version of Jack Bauer since Anil Kapoor is 10 years older than Kiefer Sutherland and even Kiefer Sutherland himself does a lot of physical work and running around a lot in 24.
So is even Anil Kapoor fit enough for the job and to look like he can run around for 24 hours straight.
If you saw this you could probably predict the ending and who the bad guys are and even who the mole is. LOL...points the finger and does an Arnie impersonation "The bad guys are in there"
Kero-chan
Priss Asagiri

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Tragic Man wrote:

Interesting. The guy has balls if he's got the confidence to try and live up to the awesomeness that is Kiefer Sutherland's Jack Bauer.
Feball3001
Melfina

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Still watching Get Smart, almost finished season 4. Also watching Orange is the New Black season 2 on foxtel.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The series From Dusk Till Dawn is certainly a lot different than movie.
The ending to season 1 is not quite what you expected but it sort of follows the movie in some way, but they've changed it to make it a continuing series.

The whole showdown scene in the bar is a bit of a let down compared to the movie, but it still has some horror scenes.
I would say the movie is more extreme fight for survival and has more overwhelming numbers of vampires.

In the movie the survivors escape to a back room and make holy weapons and turn water into holy water and fill super soakers with holy water and holy water bomb.
Also making stakes and crucifixes as a way to ward of vampires.

But since this series is more "Serpent Vamps" and so anything "Holy" does NOT work in this series.
So Holy water or even crucifixes ain't gonna work this time around.
The only thing that does work is stake to the heart or dismemberment.

But one thing I do like about the series is how well the cast have done the characters from movie.
Eiza González certainly done well for her first English speaking role as Santanico Pandemonium and it seems we might be seeing more of her in season 2.
Eiza (as Santanico Pandemonium) did the same erotic sexy dance with the snake and pouring booze down her leg so it drips from her feet to Richie's mouth...which can even make the whole room blush. LOL

D.J. Cotrona also can certainly do a George Clooney impersonation when doing his version of Seth.

So the series still did keep some of the movies chemistry but I think they just wanted to expand the movie more into a supernatural series.
So only thing now is whether we will see season 2.
^Kat^cassidy^
Misa Amane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've been watching "Under The Dome" and "Doctor Who". Having the episodes the same day as the US/UK has been really good. Although UTD has made me go WTF? a few times this series.

I can't wait for my parcel to arrive from the UK today so I can re-watch "The Brittas Empire" and "Monty Python's Flying Circus". I've already binge-watched "Red Dwarf" and am ready to re-watch it already!
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watch Big Brother and that's still retarded with their carry ons. Damn. I hope I wasn't as bad as they were, though there are a few babes and semi decent people in it.

I want to see Lawson kicked out, so that he can get dumped by his girlfriend on national tv.

Watched the Hunger Games last night and now has me finally interested in watching the dvd that I have sitting around collecting dust.

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.
u523
Kuu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
JESTER wrote:

Watched the Hunger Games last night and now has me finally interested in watching the dvd that I have sitting around collecting dust.

Or you could get the Japanese release for Nana Mizuki's voice role.
Sylontack
Belldandy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
u523 wrote:

Or you could get the Japanese release for Nana Mizuki's voice role.

Yeah but why would you buy a more expensive Japanese release of an English film that is in print here?
u523
Kuu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sylontack wrote:
[..]

Yeah but why would you buy a more expensive Japanese release of an English film that is in print here?

Because you want to hear Nana Mizuki voicing the main character? Very Happy
u523
Kuu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Saw Thermae Romae and Thermae Romae II at the Japanese Film Festival in Adelaide.

The second film was a bit darker with the violence in the Colosseum (although the results of sword blows and the like aren't shown). The repetitious nature of the baths in Japan versus Rome gets a little tiring in the second movie, although the differences between them are highlighted.

Overall I enjoyed both, although the first movie is one for more pure laughs and the second shows a darker side.

Good to watch with a mixed Japanese / westerner audience.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Been watching the tennis lately. Ive only been doing that due to getting home 10:30 pm onwards and it's the only decent thing on tv at the time. Got to see some good matches with Murray and Djokovich (I think it's spelled like that) having their matches on then. Also saw the replay of the Kyrios match against Nadal in Wimbleton last year after the Murray match 2 nights ago.

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Rewatched Joe Dirt last night. I still love that movie.

Werewolfforhire
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
We're currently watching Vikings as our evening show, we missed it entirely at first because it was on History and looked rubbish, but having had it recommended we started and are enjoying it.

I'm currently watching the original Munsters on DVD, having got the complete set for a tenner in the Amazon deals before Christmas, and enjoying it Smile
For some reason I seem to have a soft spot for the old monster sitcoms, I also really enjoyed the Addams Family when I watched it (although the Munsters set has no extras).
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just watched The Lincoln Lawyer and that was pretty engrossing. It had me stopping from playing games on my pc, as I was that engrossed with it. Now it makes me want to reread The Street Lawyer by John Grisham if I can find it. Sad

Angel_Cop_Fan
Kuu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nikita Maggie Q Version.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Have been watching The Block, Forever and the latest season of The Amazing Race that saw New Kids on the Block member Johnathon being kicked out with his boyfriend last week.

Just finished watching Interstellar on blu/ray and that was pretty intense at times. The music by Hans Zimmer was nicely done, but I found it funny that Matt Damon wasn't mentioned on the actors list on the back of the cover despite the amount of screen time he had. He's mentioned at the end of the movie in the actors listing though. Wink

The extras on the second disc deals with the creation of the movie and it's a lot. There's probably 2 hrs of information on the creation of the movie there. One of the most interesting was the actual farmhouse and the cornfields. They had to actually build the house and grow the crops and when the movie finished, they made their money back on growing the crops and building the house by selling the corn that they grew. When I watched that, I was going wow.

I have These Final Hours and The Water Diviner amongst the many movies that I have and haven't gotten around to watching yet. Hopefully, I'll get around to watch at least one of the two tomorrow night.

SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've been watch quite a few things lately.

Supernatural
Forever
Vikings
The Walking Dead
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Finished wrapping up Grimm season 3 few months ago and season 2 of Lost Girl.

Damn Grimm is a good show...and each season cliff hanger leaves you wanting MORE and can't wait for season 4.

Lately I purchased seasons 1 to 3 of Lost Girl as I like the series.
Also the fact it's hard to get to see the series often when TV shows like this are hardly ever on TV.
SBS did show season 1 & 2 but I couldn't bother be waiting for season 3 so instead I bought the entire season on DVD and gonna watch it in my own time.

Orphan Black season 3 is start this month after The Walking Dead season 3 finishes on SBS2 and so I would most likely getting back into the clones again.

I think the problem now when it comes to watching TV series is that we now have these streaming online services such as Netflix, Presto and Stan etc and even foxtel.

I don't normally watch TV streaming unless I miss an episode of some show and catch up on the free-to-air streaming services like 9jumpin.com , yahoo7.com/tv, SBSondemand etc.

But Netflix, Presto and Stan are all PAID services which is trying to crack down on piracy but at the same time we have to pay for TV shows that are NEVER put on free-to-air....namely Game of Thrones which is dedicated to foxtel.

If your with Telstra you can get unmetered down limit using Presto which can be a good thing.

Speaking of Game of Throne I would have to rent the entire seasons out on DVD just so I can watch what everyone is talking about.
NEVER seen a Game of Thrones episode and one of my family members has seen it on a plane trip and seen most of an entire season.
Game of Thrones is a bit like Vikings and I really do like Vikings so I am interested in seeing GoT.

But what irks me sometimes is that some shows never get shown on free-to-air.
Free-to-air TV is nothing but REALITY crap.
Too much cooking and renovation shows.
Bloody Gogglebox like WTF why would I want to watch people watch TV...that's like watching TV of a TV within your TV set...seems so stupid that we're copied this show off other countries.

But when it comes to streaming service is it YAY or NAY?
Previously you could by or rent shows of iTunes but so far people have complain about cost, but is streaming service good or bad?
The only thing that bother me a little is monthly subscription but it depends on how much free time I have to want to be paying subscription fee's and watching TV shows.

I guess it would only be good if you can't get access to some TV show that you want to watch but after you finish watching it you would probably switch off and no longer pay subscription fee's.

One thing I have found annoying now is that Lost Girl is being streamed on Stan which I can get access to season 4 but STILL today season 4 is not even on DVD in Australia yet unless there is something stopping it for coming to DVD.

The most problem these days is getting access to a TV show you want to either watch or buy but having to wait when you can get access to it...namely season 4 of Lost Girl is up in the air for Australia release due to being released in the US almost a year ago...so what the hell is going on.

TOO many streaming service have got a hold of your favourite TV shows and now you can't even get a hold of the DVD's so you can watch it in your own time.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Brittany Spears lookalot is very irritating on the latest season of The Amazing Race. The pity the other contestants have on her blind date male partner is funny while understandable. I also felt pity on one of the gay blind date guys, as the other guy was acting like a spoilt little baby at times.

Glad the gay couple were kicked out, but want the Brittany Spears couple to go next.

JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The couple who I liked best in the Amazing Race was kicked out on thursday night and now I'm no longer interested in watching it. The other couples are for the most part, totally annoying and watching a b*tch fest going on isn't what I call enjoyable.

Why oh why, couldn't the hillbilly couple, the lawyer couple or the Britanny Spears doppleganger with her ER blind date partner be eliminated.

Why oh why????????

chris-of-penrith
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fringe season 4
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Tim and Annastasia finally quit The Block last night and I couldn't be happier. The others thought it wasn't right of Darren bringing out in the open, but as far as I was concerned, payback is a b*tch. Dee and Darren had to put up with 4 weeks of alegations over the wine from Tim and Annastasia, but when it's their turn from Darren, they do a big whinge and rack off with 2 days to go. Darren only brought up the alegation a day before they quit. A lot less than the 4 weeks of self serving BS, they were giving to Dee and Darren.

Quite frankly, they shouldn't have made it on The Block in the first place. They were backstabbing, lying and lazy then and they didn't change their stripes once they BS'ed their way onto the main building.

chris-of-penrith
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
After some TV series recommendations, some of my favourite are stargate, buffy, fringe, x-files, battlestar galactica, supernatural and doctor who

Last edited by chris-of-penrith on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sylontack
Belldandy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
chris-of-penrith wrote:
After some TV series recommendations, some of my favourite are stargate, buffy, fringe, x-files, battlestar galactica and dr who

Have you tried Veronica Mars, Nikita or Orphan Black?
chris-of-penrith
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have seen the DVDs of orphan black and was thinking of that
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched The Block and finally tomorrow night will be the auction night. Next week, the new season of Master Chef will start up and I'll be happily watching that as I need something that doesn't remind me of Tim and Annastasia with their constant whinging.

Besides, I feel that Reno Rumble has started too soon after The Block to get excited about it. I have Reno Fatigue.

Feball3001
Melfina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finally sat down and watched season 1 of Stargate Universe. I do like it more then Stargate Atlantis (which I've only seen the first season and random episodes of the later seasons.) I like Rush, Eli and Wray. Young and Chloe both annoy me. The rest of the characters were pretty meh and couldn't care less about them.

Then I watched random episodes of SG-1 from the first 6 seasons still love it Very Happy Found a few episodes I couldn't remember anything from so felt fresh and exciting when I re-watched them, then old favourites I can watch over and over and never get bored of (Window of Opportunity, 1969, 2010, The Changeling etc.)

Still need to finish Season 2 of Universe and re-watch season 1 of Atlantis and actually attempt to watch seasons 2-5.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Block auction night was good and I was really happy that Tim and Anastasia didn't win it. Forever continues to be an enjoyable series and The Mentalist has been keeping me on the edge of my seat.

Will watch the new season of Master Chef instead of Reno Rumble next week.

u523
Kuu

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Japanese movies on Cathay Pacific were good:

Vancouver Asahi - about Japanese workers in Vancouver and their baseball team.

Midnight Diner (might have originally been a television series)

ST

and a musical whose title I forget, but based vaguely on My Fair Lady but a lot better.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched the first episode of the new season of Master Chef and was really happy with how they've done it. I liked how when there wasn't many aprons left and lots of contestants, they decided to open it up with there being no apron quota. Instead of 12 aprons available tomorrow, there's only 9 left after tonight's episode.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow nights episode.

The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
On Sunday I signed up to Netflix on to use the 30 day trial to watch Daredevil. I'll probably cancel afterwards.

I've watched 3 episodes so far. It's fun. Rather than being one of the globally known superheroes in the Marvel universe, Matt Murdock/Daredevil is a neighbourhood super hero. Specifically, Hell's Kitchen, on Manhattan's west side. The first episode alludes to the Avengers' battle (in the first Avengers movie) having wreaked damage to HK, and it's little nods like that keep shared universes enjoyable.

Matt Murdock has only just gotten into the vigilante business, but people are starting to take notice. (He's not actually taken the name Daredevil yet). The series is a good mix of action and legal drama, with plenty of conspiracy shenanigans going on. I'm glad it's already been renewed for a second season.
u523
Kuu

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Saw "Spy" today at a preview.

Recommended if you like Miranda Hart as in "Miranda".
Feball3001
Melfina

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished Stargate Universe season 2. Typical Stargate cliffhanger ending that will never get answered. Started Stargate Atlantis, see if I can actually get through it all this time.
^Kat^cassidy^
Misa Amane

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Been watching "The Flash" every week. I won't say who it is in case that's a spoiler but I hope they get "the man in yellow" and give his arse one hell of a good kicking!
Werewolfforhire
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
We finished Daredevil last night which was very good, much better than Agents of Shield and I'm really looking forward to the next season.

We started The Walking Dead tonight (season 5?), which is looking like it's going to be good.
Typhrus
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Been re-watching SG-1 with the family. Its always entertaining, even with some of the episodes almost committed to memory. I suspect we'll be then be watching Atlantis, which I enjoyed over Universe. Universe it still good and Robert Carlyle is brilliant, but it got a bit too drama-y for my liking.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Rewatched Captain America while eating tacos and drinkiing Johnny Walker and coke.

Still a good movie.

Watched Master Chef earlier and that continues to be really good and Gordon Ramsay was on after that, so I was happy.

u523
Kuu

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Off to a Mad Max preview Wednesday night.
chris-of-penrith
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
watching Stargate SG1 season 3 and the original Star Trek season 1
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Still love watching Masterchef Australia. Way, way, way ,way, way better than the psychotic Pete Evans on My Kitchen Rules. That show really, really, really suxs.

Sylontack
Belldandy

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Two very different titles but over the weekend I watched Dreamgirls and Nymph()maniac Part 1.
Dreamgirls was pretty decent, well shot and very colourful although admittedly I only watched it because Beyonce was in it and sung the song 'Listen' Razz
Nymphomaniac, obviously not for youngins or the fainthearted but it's actually quite a good film, I especially found some of the dialogue between the two narrators fascinating- not so much for the content but rather the context for want of a better word. Lars Von Trier's dark and cynical sense of humor shines in the lighter moments of this film, I found myself laughing through Chapter 3. While not outright comedic it was clearly meant to be darkly humorous- One of the men the lead was sleeping around with left his wife and kids for her and the wife brings the children over to her apartment and is trying to be friendly is one of the most uncomfortably hilarious sequences. Watamote would be cringing.

I've got my eye on watching some of the 'Three Colours' trilogy next but that is assuming I take the effort to go out and search for a copy in stores.
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oops! Wrong thread! Hell, wrong section of the board. How the hell did I manage that?!

Last edited by Darth Tallis on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feball3001
Melfina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ended up watching Meet the Millers twice on netflix. First time I watched it by myself and the second time I watched it with my parents. Enjoyed the movie more then I thought I would, and both my parents seemed to enjoy the movie as well. (Xbox 360 gets used more for steaming services then for games)

We followed with Maleficent. I didn't get to see all of it because I had a few other things I needed to do and need to re-watch, but enjoyed it. CGI was pretty and liked Angelina Jolie more then I thought I would (only other movie I like her in is Tomb Raider.)

Struggling to get into Stargate Atlantis so I can complete it. Keep wanting to watch SG-1 instead any time I sit down and try to watch it.
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anyway, finally watched Avengers: Age of Ultron. Quite enjoyed it.

Page 69 of 71

Jump to: