Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Where to find anime wall scroll hangers?

Where to find anime wall scroll hangers?
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Where to find anime wall scroll hangers? Reply with quote
I have been trying to find somewhere to buy those black plastic tubes to hang a large anime wall scroll.
Back when we lived in the US we bought some big ones from an anime convention, size around 110cm or 43 inch wide, when moving back to Aus we couldn't bring the hanger tubes because they were too long and we didn't want to ship them because the price was crazy. ever since I have been trying to replace them. the closest i have come that are big enough are commercial hangers for shop windows which are pretty expensive if you only want one instead of buying bulk like a shop would do. ive tried looking on ebay but they are all is too small or over double the price of the original scroll and all I want is the hanger, not the scroll that they come with. I ave tried ordering some from an anime store in the US and they quoted me over $60 for shipping.

TLDR: Does anyone know where in Aus I can buy hangers for a 110cm wide scroll?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: