Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

The General Video Game Discussion Thread

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 339, 340, 341
The General Video Game Discussion Thread
Author
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hoping kingdom hearts 1 and 2 get t a ps4 release
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wikipedia just reminded me that a port of the upscaled PC version of FF7 was anounced for PS4 last year. I wonder what changed. Too many "do not want"s?
chris-of-penrith
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So far off the PSN I have downloaded Fez, rogue legacy, home, steam world dig, bastion, lone survivor, spelunky, pier solar and resident evil HD. Any other recommendations
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was looking at the sleeve for the Sounds of Assassin's Creed Syndicate CD earlier and I noticed that Tripod worked on some of the tracks. Haven't listend to them yet, though.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
There's a few games I'm still contemplating such as:
Metal Gear Solid V
Assassins Creed: Syndicate

I really don't know which to get or just get BOTH.

::Assassin's Creed Syndicate::

I've played the demo of AC:Syndicate at EB Games Expo and I found it not bad game to play and far better and more refreshing than AC:Unity.

I first played Evie the new playable female lead assassin character and I do find her abilities are more to my style of game play...stealthy style.

I didn't get a chance to play Jacob the male assassin and brother to Evie.
But it seems Jacob is more brute style as he is less stealthy style than Evie.
Jacob is more "fight club" punch'em up style than Evie who's more stealthy style.

I prefer Stealthy style as my whole Assassin's Creed Profile on Assassin's creed Initiates see's me as more a stealthy player.

If your a member of www.ACinitiates.com and link all your AC games it builds profile based on 'How you play' and selects a profile style depending on your actions in-game.

Acinitiates basically crafts your identity as an assassin and analysis on how you play and so it reflects on what type of assassin your are.

I'll be interested to see how other peoples profiles are shown and how other peoples analysis is shown.

Sometimes your profile can change multiple times as some days your more stealthy and other days your more direct fighter and likes to use more tools than a stealthy approach.

e.g if you played a couple of hours using only tools such as guns and swords and fighting directly in the street which is less stealthy it will show you like to use tools more than so than the stealth approach.

Well anyway your profile can change at anytime it just a matter of how you play certain days.

::Metal Gear Solid V::

As for Metal Gear Solid V...well I like the look of it, but I haven't really played Big Boss at ALL in any previous MGS games.
The only MGS games I have are MGS IV(Old Snake) and MGR:Revengeance(Raiden).

So you can see I haven't touch Big Boss character at all...but MGS games do like to keep secret on the identity of the main characters as there is so many clone characters you don't really know who's the original and who's a clone.
e.g. I mean how many clones of Big Boss are there? or How many Snakes are there in the entire series since each snake has a different name?...Oops better not spoil.

Well anyway I can decide or not Christmas.

::The Witcher 3 & Expansion::

Also I've still yet to download The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Expansion pack Hearts of Stone since I purchased the expansion pass months ago.
I'm still playing the main game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and really enjoying it.

So far I've decide to choose Yennifer as my girlfriend...hmm sorry Triss I will choose you next time. LOL
Romance options in this series is funny, if you choose both girls they WILL BOTH dump you BIG TIME, which shows a quiet funny scene if you try to romance both girls. LOL
I personally haven't romanced both, but youtube can show what happens if you try.

Expansion will shows Shani comes back into the series so can't watch to see how to goes.
Maybe you can romance Shani again...I'll have to wait an see.
I admit I chose Shani as a romance option in TW1 over Triss, but in TW2 you seem to go more Triss romance than Ves in terms of storyline.
But now that Geralt's old girlfriend Yennifer is back you seem to want to get to know her since she's a majority in the books which I'm reading.
But I have to admit Yennifer is quite cruel of a character than Triss but does have a soft side to her...but this is due to the reflection of her character in the books and her personality so I can understand this.
But funny enough Triss was quite cruel of a character in TW1 but became a far better person in TW2 and TW3...I guess it just character writing for the games and how the character evolve.

As for Hearts of Stone...I have to finish the main game first since you really do need to finish the game or be at least level 30 once you start Hearts of Stone.
So far I'm level 26 and STILL haven't found Ciri yet so I'm only half way through the game and only just got to Act II missions.
But still enjoying the game and making my choices on how the game will end since there's multiple endings.

So the expansion will be interesting enough.
There's also another expansion due 2016 so will all these games it will be hard to get through them all.
So right the moment I'm still focused on Witcher 3.
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a much better game than Unity. First of all, it's single player, and there's no content locked to external gamerfication systems.

Combat is much better, you don't start off dying every fight due to hopeless controls. Health is back to auto regen, but you can still top it up during battle with medicine. The zip line is a great addition; you can scale walls faster, and cross distances between buildings without worring about nuisances on the ground.

The Frye siblings are good characters; you can tell who wear the pants in that family.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Tragic Man wrote:
Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a much better game than Unity.

Yep I agree with that comment...Unity Sucks.
With Unity you have to complete co-op mission while your only 'Single player' just to unlock abilities.

But the problem is they put too much focus on co-op play in Unity.

Doing 4 player co-op missions as a single player is just weird and can be difficult, and the fact you have to quadruple your efforts just to make up for the loss 3 other players if your only playing single player.

So for me I have to say Unity sucks so bad I STILL haven't finished the main story yet...and so far I have finished all the other AC games(Except AC: Rogue to which I don't have) without problem.

Paris is huge but at the same time missions are tedious and unlocking chests are a pain in the butt.
I've heard London in Syndicate is even bigger aswell...which sound exhausting to navigate.

The only thing I'm a bit hesitant about Syndicate is whether or not the missions are tedious or not as the city is just too big to explore...or the fact I'm getting a bit sick of playing AC games right the moment.

After playing 7 AC games from: AC1, AC2, AC:brotherhood, AC:Revelation, AC3, ACIV:Black Flag and AC: Unity...I am starting to getting a little bit tired of the series.
But I still love the series its just Brotherhood and Revelations did have good storyline but I feel it was just an extension of AC2.
Brotherhood and Revelations and AC3 had some frustrating main missions that you can easily fail 100% Sync requirement.

I do absolutely HATE 100% sync requirement...It's not that I can't do it, its just I ALWAYS fail 100% sync the first time you play a main mission.
And so I have to restart or replay the mission to get the 100% sync requirement.
So basically 100% sync = Playing the game how Ubisoft wants you to play there game.
But it also means you CAN'T play the game the way YOU want to play the game.
So 100% sync basically a nuisance since it was introduced.

I think the only games that DON'T have 100% requirement is AC1 and AC2.

There were still mission requirements in AC2 but at least it wasn't secondary 100% sync requirement like in the rest of the series.

Syndicate still unfortunately still has the 100% sync on missions.

::100% Sync requirement IS killing the series::
(It takes the fun factor out of the game.)
YOU ALWAYS FAIL first time playing a mission...and then its replay 5 or 10 times over.

Throughout the series. except the first two AC games never had these secondary requirements.

Examples:
1. Don't kill anyone...but yet there is a whole area full of guards you have avoid and not get caught or seen.

2. Don't get caught or seen or even 'Get Hit' - Same problem as #1 a room or city full of guards at every corner which makes it ridiculously frustrating mission requirement.

3. Chase the target but don't bump into anyone in the street - SERIOUSLY WTF...chasing a target into a VERY busy crowded street.
Bump into anybody and its EPIC FAIL...and yet the mission is made to annoy you so much they added extra street people for more crowd.

4. Air Tackle the opponent your chasing - Seriously WTF!!! How I am suppose to get above the target in order for me to tackle him.

5. AC3 mission Save George Washington from an Templar Assassin chasing towards him but also kill two riflemen for 100% sync requirement.
Problem: If the Templar attacks George its instant De-sync fail, but if you kill the Templar first you complete the mission but fail 100% sync because you fail to kill the two riflemen.
Solution: Tackle the Templar assassin to the ground first but don't kill him...then the riflemen will come to attack you.
Kill the riflemen first and then kill the assassin in a 3 way combat.

6. Air Assassinate with a musket - Note: YOU CANNOT climb with a Musket in your hands.
So how do you get above your target for Air Assassinate to work.
Solution: Climb crates or anything knee high that doesn't require use of your hands.
Second Problem: Your target must not see 'YOU' otherwise your opponent with avoid the attack.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anyone have Mortal Kombat X

Well is seems its a very buggy game now since the previous two patches.

So far I have been able to play online and login to my PSN account but can't play Factions.

I can play Living Towers which can still use my PSN account but for some strange reason I cannot do factions or more specifically Faction War status and Faction Tower.

I think factions are another server different from Living Towers or other online stuff.

Also when you join a Faction and every time you login to MK with your PSN account you suppose to get faction point or rewards even if your faction has won the weekly war or not.
But so far I haven't been able to get any faction rewards on boot up since it says "Unable to retrieve Faction champion".

SO far I've google this and so many people are having the same problem as me and there seems to be NO SOLUTION to fixing it.
So is anyone else having the same problem as me?

Also the latest patched installed MK XL which has extra character DLC added to the game...namely Leather face, Alien, etc.

But I think this problem started when I downloaded the previous patch before the MK XL patch.
The patch was suppose to fix connection errors but I think the developers completely stuffed it up and made more errors for people who didn't have errors beforehand.
I've even heard they stuffed up the licenses for MK so that when people buy the digital copy of MK XL they can't run the game.

SO yeah MK X or even MK XL has been the most buggy game out now.
Probably worse than Assassins Creed: Unity.

But at least with Ubisoft they fix bugs not create more like NetheRealm studios has.

One thing I do hate about patches for PS4 is that they tend to be game breaking patches.

Namely Witcher 3 had a game breaking patches last year but at least they got to the bottom of things and released another few patches to fix it.

So far MK X patches haven't been able to fix the issue of factions.
Typhrus
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've been playing the beta to Battlefleet Gothic: Armada. So far 3 of the 4 release factions have been made playable (Imperial Navy, Chaos and Orks, with the Eldar not playable yet). So far a pretty fun game, I much prefer the Imperial Navy for how they play which is almost like classic 'Age of Sail' ships that rely on broadsides to deal their damage. Orks are closer to the Imperial style, but with a few distinct differences, they love to ram and board your ships. On paper, I like the Chaos play style of shooting everything to death at range with lances and their tactics follow more along the lines of WW2, but in practise it doesn't suit me.

Despite being a beta, I haven't had many issues with bugs or crashes which is pretty good. The only major issue I had was on a certain game type where if I was the attacked, the game would get a fatal error and crash. If I was defending, the game would be fine though.

All in all, I'm thoroughly enjoying it and have loved the Warhammer 40,000/Battlefleet Gothic universe for awhile now. I look forward to the full game being released and also have access to the campaign.
Werewolfforhire
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I really want to get Battlefield Gothic, but as I'm not sure about my finances at the moment I'm trying to avoid spending.
I loved the old 40k strategy games.

I'm currently playing a bit of Subnautica which I'm enjoying a lot, although it's still in "early access" and missing some things, building some large bases to allow access to deeper waters.
It took me ages to get all the blueprints for the subs, so I was making steppingstone bases Smile
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've been playing Hyrule Warriors Legends on the 3DS. Surprisingly, it plays very well and is better than the original Wii U version.

I thought it'd be harder to control, due to the less ergonomic setup. I have a New 3DS, so I have accidentally turned the game off when I glided my finger along the bottom where the Power switch is when I'm rushing about, swapping between characters and targets, which pisses me off when I get some momentum going. Otherwise, it plays great!

Love being able to swap characters using the touch screen, on different areas on the map during tighter moments, utilising different elements the characters possess, and taking away the annoyance of running from one end of the map to another. It's used in Legend and Adventure mode.

Love Linlkle. She's ditzy, in that a map seems lost on her, but damn...! Those double crossbows do the job and do it well! Her story is a nice little add-on. So are the characters from Wind Waker at the end of the original Legend Mode, in which Lana is still trying to find a way to save Cia.

I'm looking forward to future DLC packs for this.

Last edited by Darth Tallis on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
EDIT - Okay, that was weird.
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Darth Tallis wrote:
EDIT - Okay, that was weird.

Yeah, the error page doesn't mean the post hasn't been sent. Who knoews if anyone will get around to fixing it. It may be time to reboot the Madboards.
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Tragic Man wrote:
[..]

Yeah, the error page doesn't mean the post hasn't been sent. Who knoews if anyone will get around to fixing it. It may be time to reboot the Madboards.

Good one, they barely would have wanted to do that when it was it's peak traffic let alone now.They prefer Facebook and twitter where all negative criticism can be removed or ignored with no questions of even notice.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Funny my problem with Mortal Kombat X sort of fixed itself and then a week later the problem came back again...geez.

The Faction system is broken of some sorts.
I don't know what they did but it did work for a short while and I managed to change factions.
But now I can't seem to connected to faction war tower and its in red (which means unavailable).
Everything else seems fine such as living towers such the faction system is problematic.

Purchased Dark Souls 3...damn I loving this game...my first ever Dark Soul game.
Dark souls is like one of the most crazyest hard games out there...well I won't say THE MOST hardest game out there but it has to be one of the top challenging game series to date.
But if you think about old classic super Nintendo games then I would say the old classic games back in 80's and 90's were THE MOST hardest games in history.
Dark Souls isn't just super hard its just challenging and learning to dodge, parry, block and attack at the right time.

Also its a game where you really need to tackle opponents one on one otherwise you can easily get killed and its very hard to kill one opponent while another is attacking you from behind.
Its a game you need to be alert at all times and look around every corner and direction since sometimes enemies do sneak up behind you.

Also enemies do chase you which is very crazy and in a funny way but if you run just enough to get out of range you can be ok.
But pretty much every monster you will have to deal with it sooner or later...if you want the rewards.

Ok speaking of reward the rewards are great in this game and if you manage to defeat a hard opponent or boss you get access to another area which has bigger rewards or the opponent themselves might hold a good reward.
Reward would be better weapons, armour, spells to potion upgrades to weapon component upgrades.
Weapon component upgrades are the most important since you need to level up your weapons for stronger opponents that are quite beefy and do a lot of damage in one of two swings.

You can get Ultra greatswords that are the size of Guts' dragonslayer (Berserk).
There is even a few Berserk manga references in this game such as The weapon called 'Greatsword' looks almost identical to Guts' dragonslayer sword.
There's also Sullivan beasts which is a demon dog that the concept design is taken from Berserk's as Guts inner Beast of Darkness.

There also an eclipse that looks almost exactly like the eclipse of sun in Berserk with a red hue.

But the only thing frustrating about the game is NPC storylines can easily fail you do things the wrong way around.
Also there hardly any storyline or narrating as you just have to find this all out yourself.
So if you want a good narrating game or good story then Dark Souls isn't for you.
The game has lore but you just have to find the story yourself or interpret it your own way.
The game doesn't really give you any clues what so ever on what to do and NPC's don't really say much at all after exhausting all there dialogue...so its a game where you have to experience things in your own way...just like life itself.
The only way you can experience things in life is to try it out yourself....that is really the Dark souls motto of the game.
The game isn't design so everything plays out for you like a stepping stone.
There is NO DIFFICULTY setting or pause option in this game.
In a funny way of saying its either hard difficulty mode or hard difficulty mode. LOL.
But its also a game you need to play more than once such a New Game + and NG++ and as many times as you want in order to get all different endings.
So far I'm going Lord of Hollows ending first.
So wish me luck as so far I think I'm only half way through this game.

Also in order to level up you need to collect souls but if you die you lose your souls but you can retrieve them again if you go back to where you died...but if you die before getting to your bloodstain you lose your souls forever...yes very harsh and you need to be very careful on going back to your bloodstain.
A few times I've lost quite a bit of souls.
But in most cases I try to level up as much as I can if I have a lot of souls.
But the game gets tougher as in the more you level up the more souls you need for the next level.
So you sort of get an idea on how hard this game truly is in terms of this design.
As a Hint for this game I recommend spending your souls to level up before fighting a boss since its not worth saving souls for a rainy day when bosses themselves ARE your rainy days.

SO far I've just defeated the Dancer of boreal valley and yes she was tough.
But defeating her unlocked Lothric castle which has great rewards in early game and so far I'm only mid game so these rewards are great for me.
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bandai Namco heard the requests and made the Attack on Titan treasure box available in Australia Very Happy

Just after they announced it on the PS Blog preorders for the game by itself went up at the usual joints, EB, JB, Mighty Ape (etc.; they're the ones I checked). Then those preorders disappeared for a few weeks. Quick check today, and JB has the Treasure Box ($149 + postage; online store only, limit of 1 per customer), not EB Games. Mighty Ape hasn't put preorders back up yet, but I think they'll just have the game.

JB has a stock level counter graphic, so I don't know how quickly it updates. It's currently sitting up at 100% stock. No release date on their pages, but elsewhere are saying 26 August.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
@The Tragic Man I looked at Ebgames online and they have put the pre-order online for AoT: Wings of Freedom standard edition...but so far they haven't put up the treasure box edition.
Well its usually a bit too early at this stage to see if all editions like the treasure box is available...so I'll wait a few more weeks into June to see if they post it online.
But in that you mention AoT I saw the trailer of the game on youtube and it looks ok.
Though I don' t know how the controls will be though.
Swinging around on wires trying to cut the back of the necks of titans without becoming food for them would be very tricky game play...but if you keep getting eaten it might be a bit terrifying. LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On that note I haven't checked Ebgames online for quiet some time but now they have mentions some more anime based games or jrpg games.
Even mention Psycho Pass is now a game and a few other Japanese games getting international release.

Also looking online for the date for Ebgames Expo...boy its fun going to the expo...a bit exhausting trying to run around and play as much as you can...but still fun.
Last year I played Dark Souls 3 demo at the expo and now today I'm currently playing the full release version and I'm loving it.
But going to Ebgames expo you get to try out games before you buy and so you see that there are some games that are better than you expected or you actually like.
For example Dark Souls series...never played...tried it out and now I owning one of the sequels to the series.
Same with Shadow of Mordor presentation at Ebgames expo a few years back and didn't expect to like it until I saw the presentation and saw it was a pretty cool game based on Lord of the Rings series and also bought that.

The only thing I don't really like that's a bit repetitive at the expo is Call of Duty or Battlefield, farcry or even Assassin's Creed franchise games get released practically every year and always at the expo...which I find is getting a bit old and always the same type of games showcased every year.

At least with AC games Ubisoft has slowed down on the franchise and start to put more thinking into it.
Because having too many AC games its hard to absorb them all and get a feel which is better out of all of them and give Ubisoft feed back on improvements...as some are good, some are average and some are not that great to begin with...especially AC: Unity...as I feel that game focused more on co-op play than single player.
In Unity I tried to play co-op missions as a single player but it felt like "pure murder" for a single player...it was just too damn hard....though do-able but insanely hard due to the fact its designed for 4 player co-op and other players to help you, but if your on your own your gonna have a hard time finishing those missions.
Playing AC Syndicate felt so much better but the multi-kill system is far different than AC: brotherhood which was much more quicker.
I haven't finished AC Syndicate yet due to playing Dark Souls 3.

Also the 2nd DLC of Witcher 3 blood and wine is out now.
So I have to get around to downloading that as I purchased the expansion pass.
I so far haven't even got up to the point of finishing such a large open world game...well just a few more mission and I will finish the main game then move on to the first DLC Hearts of Stone missions.
I have already downloaded Hearts of Stone I just haven't started the missions as you need to be level 30 or more to do them otherwise it would be too hard and the NPC's will be seriously OP for you.
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:
@The Tragic Man I looked at Ebgames online and they have put the pre-order online for AoT: Wings of Freedom standard edition...but so far they haven't put up the treasure box edition.

It's JB Hi-Fi exclusive. Notice the label.

If EB was going to carry it, they would have put it up at the same time as the regular edition.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah I googled it and I did also see at JB Hi-fi a AoT coming soon on the game racks in the store but didn't realise it at the time.
But yeah it looks nice and if your a fan of AoT you would wanna get the treasure box edition.
But yeah I didn't see the JB Hifi exclusive...I probably didn't look harder enough.

Seen a bit of unboxing of the artbook and yeah you get drawings of the characters...looks nice.
If you look up unboxing videos or images of the game your more likely get an idea and see what inside the treasure box.

From the looks of the trailer of the game it looks like it takes you into season 2 of the anime because you have the female titan (you know who)...in it and also of course Levi is in it who doesn't appear until season 2.

But yeah interesting game play...avoid being pancaked or eaten by a titan. LOL
It would be fun playing as Levi as he has all those spin attacks which looks awesome in the anime and yeah I think he still has them in the game.
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Picked up a PS VR unit. I found that the 2D display got blurry away from the centre of vision; whether it's due to my glasses or what, I dunno.

I started up Summer Lesson and just wanted to reach out and touch everything (including Hikari). That's going to take some getting used to.
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
On 29/7/13, I preordered Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III from Mighty Ape. 40 months later, Final Fantasy XV shipped.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I purchased Dishonored 2 limited edition which came with a 'Free digital copy of Dishonored 1: definitive edition which has all DLC....and I got it half price...so its basically two games for the price of one...Not bad deal. haha

Since I haven't played any of the dishonored games I decided to download Dishonored 1 and play it before Dishonored 2 as I wanted to know the back story before I played the second game.
Also I read it was recommended that I play the first game before I play the second game otherwise I would be lost with the story.

The reason I decided to get this series was that I played the demo of Dishonored 2 at Ebgames Expo and I liked it.
It has always been one of those games where you don't know if you will like it or not.
But after trying out the sequel Dishonored 2 demo and playing Emily the new female lead I thought this is actually a cool game.

Since I'm a fan of Assassins Creed games I saw this as more of first person point of view version of Assassins creed.
I have to admit playing POV games on console takes some getting use to but I seem to be doing well.

But I do like the powers Emily has in Dishonered 2 where she like this crawling shadow beast...but so far I've only just started playing D1 and still haven't got an powers for Corvo yet.

There's a few interesting Trophies for D1 and that its a bit like Metal Gear solid...like no Kills or no alerts.
There even a trophy for not using any powers...except blink and not buying any upgrades....geez talk about take the fun out killing. LOL

But also having 4 DLC's included...well that's gonna keep me busy.

But I also realized Emily is only a little girl in the first game while in the second game you get to play her.
So yeah it was probably a good idea I play the first game first.

I also played Final Fantasy XV at Ebgames Expo and its OK and but I don't know what the game will be like long term.
FF games are always long and grindy and takes a long time to get every upgrade, weapon and accessories.
The thought of having to grind has sort of put me off RPG games like FF.
As me being a completionist in games I like to complete everything but even then I couldn't even fully complete FFXIII...well I got to about 90% complete and still finished the storyline but I still could grind another 200 hours just to get every item and upgrade in the game...but is it worth it just for a few trophies.

I feel Final Fantasy XV will be the same...You can finish the story or you can grind for another 200 or more hours so you can be ultra strong and have every upgrade, weapon and accessories and by then you unlock every trophy achievement.
I don't know if I'm willing to spend that much time on the game.

@The Tragic Man... yeah its funny Final Fantasy XV was suppose to be Final Fantasy versus XIII as its been delayed this long.

But I do like how Noctis has this warp ability where he throws he's weapon and teleports to where he's weapon hits.
Which is most probably the most spammed ability in the game and I have admit I was using it practically non-stop in the demo.
But I do wonder if the game will get boring spamming that attack pattern over and over again or if the game does involve more other special abilities.

One thing I do like about FF games are the special attacks or limit break ability as they are called in which they unleash their strongest attack ability and they do look cool.

SO I have to ask how many hours will it take to complete everything in FFXV?

Page 341 of 341

Jump to: