Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Good anime that's rarely recommended

Good anime that's rarely recommended
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:26 pm    Post subject: Good anime that's rarely recommended Reply with quote
I'm looking for good anime that's for some reason never recommended; or hardly recommended .

So no anime that's a lot of people love or have in their favorite list. Anime that's good but not recommended as much as other popular anime.

No harem and no incest anime.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You have to look at some of the older titles and I will put in a title or 2 from my favourites list as they aren't that well known.

Project ARMS - 2 seasons of it with little fanfare from Viz. No local release, but it's worth checking out. A dark Alice in Wonderland tale done thru nanotechnology, etc. I love it, but it's not very well known overall.

Flag - released in the US by Bandai Entertainment. unique as it's done thru the lens of 2 war photographers/camera man. In light of recent actions in the middle east, this is somewhat relevant.

Dai Guard - ADV released it in the US and never got a look out here which is a shame. Deals with the office workers in 21st Century Security and in particular 3 of them who pilot the anti Heterodyne robot Dai Guard. What is interesting about this robot anime, is that all damage must be accounted for, all paperwork must be filed,in which your coworkers happily give you more of, your bosses goes thru endless meetings while all hell breaks loose and that the previews for each ep are comedy gold. It truly is a unique take on a corperate owned robot which is the last line of defence for humanity. It's also pretty much forgotten

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.
homesickclutter
Doraemon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ben-To is one! I don't think I've ever heard that it was recommended but it's actually a nice watch.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: