Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

What anime are you watching right now?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 269, 270, 271
What anime are you watching right now?
Author
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Been watching a few simulcasts; had to cull some just to keep up. I'm enjoying The Disastrous Life of Saiki K, Izetta and WWW.Working!!. Sound! Euphonium is KyoAni cute. Throw in a handful of shorts, Keijo (which I am not watching for the fanservice; I'm hoping it's a good sports story) and a couple of others whose names escape me at the moment.

What I want to watch: a series with an idol who's yandere, just so we can have the episode title "Idol Hands are the Devil's Playthings."
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Started rewatching Infinite Ryvius. Getting on with age, but I'm not minding it at the moment and I still love the music for the R1 extra's section. The violin is absolutely beautifull to listen to.

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.
Sylontack
Yoriko Nakaido

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Tragic Man wrote:
Throw in a handful of shorts, Keijo (which I am not watching for the fanservice; I'm hoping it's a good sports story)

I mean we're more likely to question it now that you've pointed it out but hey sometimes booty shows can persevere beyond their fanservice and come out a genuinely good show Razz
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sylontack wrote:
I mean we're more likely to question it now that you've pointed it out

Yeah, I expected that. Very Happy

Quote:
but hey sometimes booty shows can persevere beyond their fanservice and come out a genuinely good show Razz

That's what I'm hoping.
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Feels like its been awhile since I posted

I finished absolute duo
Nothing really special but nothing bad I thought not a bad watch if you are not looking for anything in particular

Finished Trinity seven
I watched the subbed version and like it, so the only think I did not like about the dub was the VA sounded weird and out of sync.....maybe because I have not heard them before ?
I also badly want the OST I think CDJapan is going to get more of my money Razz

Gonna be the twin tail
I was not keen when I watched subbed but I must admit the re-watching the dub made me smile and laugh I really liked it, I guess I like shows that make fun of other stuff

Highschool DxD Born
......I like it but oh dear, most of it was anime only stuff so I fear that may have screwed up any anime coming afterwards and so I would be surprised if after the next season there would be more. Which is a shame cause I think past all the pervy stuff that can and does make me cringe I love the jokes and action
I found the change in english VA a bit weird Akeno was the worst though

I also need to get the sound track to DxD series I love the opening for all of the seasons and alot of the BGM too
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Rewatching Devil May Cry vol 1. Got a new MM copy due to my old copy being too scratched up.

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.
u523
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It was a bit of fun (although sleep depriving) to see what was on Tokyo MX while I was in Japan (19 - 28 November), but then again, nothing really grabbed me.

Didn't get to any cinemas this time around.
jeff
Linn Syun-Rock Dreu Haider Jinto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished watching Escaflwone series on BD. The BD transfer looks great & Funi did a great job on the new 5.1 dub & soundtrack.

I also then watched the Escflowne movie on BD. It look goos as well, Funi also did a new dub for this as well. I had forgotten how much more emo Hitomi was in the movie.

R1 DVDs
Current totals DVDs = 3756, Figures = 430, Soundtrack CDs = 1466, Artbooks = 364.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched SAO - Extra Edition and enjoyed it a lot. It does have plenty of recap scenes, but the way it was done was nice. It filled a few holes that were evident between the first 2 arcs and seeing the girls in their swimsuits were a bonus. The how we met Kirito part I really enjoyed and the mini quest at the end was good since it setted up to how season 2 started off.

I'm looking forward to seeing the movie that was recently at the Japanese cinemas out here. I want to see how that plays out as well after the emotional ending of season 2. I still get tears in my eyes during that ep. The english dub was deeply moving especially there.

lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished World Break
I liked it was not anything special just a generic LN based anime but I enjoyed the visuals, Story and music I don't know if the ending or story is anime original but otherwise enjoyed it

Finished Black Bullet
Like it as well, basically the same as above except I did find the little girl sort of theme unsettling, it also had alot of my favorite english voice actors in it so that properly helped alot

Finished the disappearance of Nagato yuki-chan
this is the highlight so far for me, I loved it has automatically gone into list of must re-watch which I have twice already, everything about it I like the only niggle I have with it is Kyon looks weird everything I had a problem with with haruhi suzumiya is not here if fact after watching it I impulse bought the whole manga series
also I must admit I like Nagato more then Haruhi

I am slowly watching from the new world
I don't really like it, I don't know why the visuals are nice, the story is interesting and it sounds good but I can't get in to it I just start feeling bored but I am nearing the end anyway
Werewolfforhire
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I watched Cowboy Bebop for the first time in about 5 years, it seems to have withstood the test of time pretty well and I still thoroughly enjoy it.

As seems to be the norm I had forgotten a lot of what happened, it's odd how I remember odd details but forget some of the major episode plot points.

I also watched the new UK release of Outlaw Star which like Bebop I thoroughly enjoyed, and it makes me a little sad to realise that there had been plans for a second series (in addition to the Angel Links spin off), although it hasn't aged quite as well.

Then there was Fate/Stay, which I hadn't watched in about ten years so my memory was even hazier than for the other two, loved it and want to catch up on the related series now.

And then I watched Lord Marksman and Vanadis which was fun and quite amusing.

Finally I picked up Samurai Flamenco in an offer the other week so was watching that, loving how it played up to the various tropes (and wincing as Flamenco Ruby did her trademark finishing move), it reminded me a lot of Gurren Lagaan in how it took on the genre and took it in a different direction.

All told in the last month or so I've managed to watch more in the way of anime than I managed for most of the last year Smile (and spent more on it than the last couple of years, no thanks to some sales and the big Escaflowne set that was releases a few weeks ago here).
u523
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bought Nadia:The Secret of Blue Water through ShinTokyo in Adelaide - no longer a stocked item, but I ordered last Sunday and it was there for me on Tuesday so it wasn't bad.

Interesting to watch something completely hand-animated.

The opening theme still resonates strongly with Japanese audiences, covered at Animelo Summer Live 2016 and still being sung by original singer Miho Morikawa at her live shows.
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
just finished from the new world
more or less the same as I said before, I just could not get into it and it ended sort of how I expected I properly will not watch it again

Finished SAO extra
not a bad movie thing, I can sum it up as more SAO still enjoyed it and like how it filled in a little bit between season 1 and 2

EDIT:

Watched Strike Witches movie
oddly I prefered it over the TV series, basically the same as the TV series but I still enjoyed it though I still find slightly off putting

Watched expelled from paradise
I was surprised by this one, I am generally not a fan of anime movies even less so stand alone ones because its difficult to build a interesting world and story in a short time

but this one easily broke though all that, it built a interesting world and story I love most of the graphics and the music is great, the story was quite interesting and did not feel rushed

the only small problems I had was it used 3d CGI and I am not a fan of it

I really want to see more of this in some form
SquadmemberRitsu
Doraemon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
My Wife is the Student Council President + : Bleh

Yuri on Ice: Absolutely beautiful stuff. Was a bit repetitive in some areas but all things considered an amazing series

Sound Euphonium 2: Not as good as the first series but still very solid. Love learning about Asuka and Taki-sensei's past among other things. KyoAni seem to have given this their all, so I'm thinking the problems might be source material related.

Girlish Number: Drama can be a bit hit and miss and the cynicism can be a bit irritating but it's still a very funny, endearing series with a lot to say about the current state of the anime industry

Amagi Brilliant Park: Not one of KyoAni's best but still worlds better than trash heaps like Chuunibyou Ren and Phantom World. Very fun series with a great cast.

Full Metal Panic: Put this on hold years ago but I just bought the Blu-ray on sale at JB-Hi-Fi so I thought I'd start again. 7 episodes in and it's a bit generic but the writing is solid and the cast is likeable. Dub still holds up pretty well even if there's the occasional awkward line read.

On a side note I find it kinda odd how a show about terrorism from 2002 can sneak in a pantyshot nearly every episode when even a lot of full on perv fests these days don't want anything to do with them. Guess it was a different time.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I marathoned Cross Ange at home after I started watching it on the train and saw how much nudity was in it. I wasn't about to get busted by the police for watching it. lol

As for the series. I liked it, though if they showed genitalia it would've been a hentai series. They certaintly pushed the boundaries on that. Besides the nudity, inappropriate body angle views and sexual going ons, the series had some good mecha action and the story wasn't half bad. I might rewatch some sections again, but I feel that due to the sexual nature of the series, it's not something I can rewatch in its entirely very many times. It just gets too distracting. lol

lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
JESTER wrote:
I marathoned Cross Ange at home after I started watching it on the train and saw how much nudity was in it. I wasn't about to get busted by the police for watching it. lol

As for the series. I liked it, though if they showed genitalia it would've been a hentai series. They certaintly pushed the boundaries on that. Besides the nudity, inappropriate body angle views and sexual going ons, the series had some good mecha action and the story wasn't half bad. I might rewatch some sections again, but I feel that due to the sexual nature of the series, it's not something I can rewatch in its entirely very many times. It just gets too distracting. lol

I gotta agree with that, if they toned it down just a little bit I think it would have been much better

watched Maria the Virgin Witch
I really like and properly will re-watch it the only problem I has was that it was too short but with how short the manga is I would not want filler for filler sake

I like the voice actor and loved seeing the story play out and how the character developed
quite a different series I think it will stand out in my memory
jeff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Had a enjoyable 3 weeks holiday & got to put a little bit of a hole in to watch pile.....

First off watched Outlaw Star on BD, this was as much fun as I remembered it to be. It looked great on BD as well.

Next was Danganronpa, this had been sitting in my to watch pile for some time, it was a rather fun show.

Arpeggio of Blue Steel on BD was another fun & interesting show.

Rampo Kitan Game of Laplace was an interesting show.

Beautiful Bones Sakurako's Investigation was another fun & interesting show, but certainly left itself open for more as it had a very open ending.

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2wei Herz! was a rather good continuation of the series. Like the others it started of fun & then took a serious turn.

Show by Rock!! was a fun series, nothing too taxing but just a good fun show even when it did get serious.

Ergo Proxy on BD was every bit as bleak & mysterious as I remembered it to be. It certainly looked good on BD.

Knights of Sidonia Battle for Planet Nine was a excellent continuation from the first season. I probably enjoyed the second season even more.

Infinite Stratos 2 was a fun show, but suffered from having too much time with Ichika's harem problems which left less time for the actual serious story.

R1 DVDs
Current totals DVDs = 3756, Figures = 430, Soundtrack CDs = 1466, Artbooks = 364.
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
finished samurai bride

oddly enough I enjoyed this, it really is nothing to watch but I don't just enjoyed it, I think because it was simple and silly

finished when supernatural battle became commonplace

I loved this, it is on my pile to rewatch the only aspect i did not was the main character chunni moments but I had the same problem with love chunibyo and other delusions otherwise I liked the way the characters evolved

I wish there was more of it

almost finished cat planet cuties

not much to say harem ecchi series, I can't say i love or hate it. It was just a nice distraction

though honnestly put, I prefer series like this which don't try to hide what they are trying to show ecchi stuff rather then newer series that do i find that more distracting
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Been rewatching Gundam Unicorn while I've been waiting for a bunch of dvd's from the Madman sale on top of my secondspin and ebay purchases.

So. I'll have quite a bit of new on old anime to watch coming up. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Been rewatching Freedom since I got MM's copy from their sale. You can't get the US version anymore without spending lots of money.

I'm still loving it and it reminds me a bit of Akira.

JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Been watching Nobunaga the Fool and have found it a lot of fun. I like the mecha action and the story hasn't been bad either.

lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished Sky Wizards Acadamy

hmm generic LN adaption anime, not great and not bad just maybe average, I enjoyed though I liked the anti-hero protagonist but it really needed to be longer or have a second season it did not really do anything or go anywhere

Finished Kamisama Dolls

I really enjoyed this one, I did not think I would though I like the plot and music the animation looked good as well, I though the voice acting was really good better then most anime I have watched lately It will be one I watch again
jeff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished watching Magic Knight Rayearth on BD over the weekend. Stil a enjoyable show to watch & it looks excellent on BD.

R1 DVDs
jeff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yesterday I went & saw Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal Scale, a excellent continuation of the SAO story. Excellent music by Yuki Kajura & Kaflina etc. Make sure to watch after the closing credits as there is a short piece afterwards.

A big thanks to Madman & Event Cinemas for actually showing the movie at a regional location.

R1 DVDs
jeff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched the region A BD release of Code Geass during the week while of work with teeth problems. At least the Funimation release of this show doesn't suffer from the annoying fomatting problem in regards to chapters etc that the region B release does.

R1 DVDs
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Been watching Kill la Kill for the first time, on BD. Great Trigger animation, as usual. Just want the Little Witch Academia series to become available.
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've been watching Mikami Kamakura High School Girl's Cycling Club. It's a standard "girl gets interested in activity, joins school club, becomes excellent at it quickly" setup, as seen in K-On! for example. However, it's the live-action segment at the end with the theme song singers that's got me interested in getting a bike, although that's something for future months, at least.

It also made me want to check out Long Riders! on Daisuke, one of the few series there I'm interested in. Again, the main character gets interested in cycling, but this time the main group are college students and it's not an organised club. Both series feature a ride around the Miura peninsula area, south of Tokyo.

I'm wondering if Yowamushi Pedal would be something I'd enjoy. April to June looks pretty full with simulcasts, though.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched Coppelion and that was better than I heard it was. The characters were quite good, but there should've been a second season. Sad

Been rewatching Claymore and it still holds up well despite no continuation of the anime. Maybe with the manga now ended, they could go back to it.

I can dream can't I?.

u523
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
In Shibuya - In This Corner of the World - a brilliant, sensitive and moving anime.

At Toho Shinjuku - Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale (I chuckled out loud when I saw that same cinema in the movie, but no-one else did). Wasn't quite up to buying the OST at full price before the movie though, given how many other CD's and blu-ray's I'd bought.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched part 1 of Heavy Object and found it a pretty good piece of giant armour anime. There's some nudity at the start and the occasional and deliberate fan service, but it doesn't take away from the characters and giant armour battle action. That it tends to go into 3 episode battles is great as it makes each one the more enjoyable.

I'm really looking forward to part 2 when it comes out and I'm definitely putting this series up with my faves. A series to be rewatched numerous times.

lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
finished Highschool of the dead

did not mind it, did not love it either, story line was interesting but the characters felt static I like the battle animation and music especially the op funny enough the fist time I had heard that band was the opening to World End economica

finished mahaburo

did not really care for it, the story made only a little and was really episodic which made it feel all disconnected,

finished Shimoneta

I actually really like this one, it made me laugh pretty hard and a part from some really cringe bit I enjoyed the whole thing
but its not something I would watch around others

Finished heavy object part 1
liked pretty much everything that has been shown thus far need to wait till part 2 to really say anything more
u523
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Borrowed Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Season 1 Collection from the local library.

Having heard all the music previously including the following live:

Voices silently sing (Eri Itou)
Once Upon A Time There Was You and Me / Ring Your Song (Eri Itou)
a song of storm and fire (Eri Itou)

the music is making a big impact on me.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Decided to start rewatching The Irresponsible Captain Tylor and that still holds up well. I still love it after all this time. Very Happy Very Happy

jeff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Due to ongoing problems with a tooth I had a fairly quiet Easter which allowed me to watch some anime.

First up was Steins;Gate The Movie on BD, good to finally watch this in English as I had bought & watched the JP BD with subs some time ago. A interesting continuation to the series.

The watched both parts of Heavy Object on BD, a interesting show that doesn't take itself too serious for the most part.

Then watched Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? on BD, a rather fun show. The Sentai LE box set is also rather nice.

R1 DVDs
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just finished seraph of the end

I kinda liked it, I don't think I like where the story is going or maybe I just don't like the characters as I like the animation, music and story but I just can not really get into it too far it does not grab me like other stuff I have seen recently if/when another season comes out I will watch it and I think then I will know if this is one series I can watch constantly

EDIT:

Finished Shomin Sample
I liked most of it, I hated the English VA most of their voices were either annoying or grating also I want to burn all copy of the OP music

otherwise I was fan of shomin sample before the anime, so i knew what it was going to like and was not disappointed the only thing that disappointed me was that the series was not long enough and stuff they had cut out

otherwise it made me cringe quite hard but also laugh really hard as well
Werewolfforhire
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
lostone1993 wrote:

finished Shimoneta

I actually really like this one, it made me laugh pretty hard and a part from some really cringe bit I enjoyed the whole thing
but its not something I would watch around others

I thoroughly enjoyed that, although it did make me cringe at times but that was heavily outweighed by the laughs.

Re: Highschool of the dead, the manga is probably more fun than the series, although it didn't get much further than the anime (at least not the english releases unless I've missed a book).
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I went through my Sentai/Maiden Japan Blu-rays today, seeing which ones would play on my Australian PS3. Of the 31 releases with Blu-rays, 4 were labelled Region B, so I skipped those. Of the rest, 12 wouldn't play but 15 did; most of those without the Hanabee splash screen. There was no real pattern; of the four The World God Only Knows releases, only the OVAs would play. Non Non Biyori didn't work, but Non Non Biyori Repeat did.

I ended up watching the first episode of Non Non Biyori Repeat.

EDIT - The above came about because I wanted to watch the Girls und Panzer Anzio OVA and movie. Both the TV series and omake OVA collection are marked as Region B, but the movie and Anzio OVA aren't. Luckily, they're in the 15 that were silently region B.
u523
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Started watching Persona4 The Golden Animation borrowed from the local library. Enjoying it so far.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Tragic Man wrote:

EDIT - The above came about because I wanted to watch the Girls und Panzer Anzio OVA and movie. Both the TV series and omake OVA collection are marked as Region B, but the movie and Anzio OVA aren't. Luckily, they're in the 15 that were silently region B.

Don't you have a multizone Blu/ray player?. Laser blu/ray players are multizone.

The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I do have a Blu-ray player set to region A, but I knew some Sentai titles were region B as well, and I was curious.
u523
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watching Birdy Decode, again borrowed from the local library and enjoying it so far.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Got back into rewatching Dragonaut - The Resonance and though I'm not a huge fan of the characters looks, I'm still enjoying it as much as I did, the first time I watched it.

jeff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Last night I watched the first 6 eps of the region A blu ray of Gosick. Funi did a good job with the dub.

R1 DVDs
u523
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jeff wrote:
Last night I watched the first 6 eps of the region A blu ray of Gosick. Funi did a good job with the dub.

I must watch it sometime, I also have the OP and ED singles.
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished Ultimate otaku Teacher
very cringe worth series, but made me laugh quite alot so I enjoyed it. I really like the music the animation look quite smoth my only problem would be its a series where stuff is not very connected

Finished Chaika - The Coffin Princess AVENGING BATTLE
Enjoyed it like the first season, more of the same really just with an ending. I wish it was longer as felt rushed and left a few questions unanswered not great but alright

Finished Steins;Gate the Movie: Load Region of Déjà Vu
did I enjoy it, yes though that said I don't think it was as good as the anime series otherwise I don't have any complaints and it is one I will be watching again, I did find it somewhat hard to follow at time as well

Finished Noragami Aragoto
quickest way of describing it is more of the same,I enjoyed it but everything was more or less the same

Finished Heavy Object
A highlight of this year for me, I loved this series I keep coming back re-watching it, the animation looks nice the battle are interesting to watch and both the songs and BGM are really good so good I am buying them ASAP I hope to see more of it

Finished Amagi Brilliant Park
its pretty good, if you liked the comedy of full metal panic you feel pretty at home here otherwise it is just a really well made comedy I felt I will re-watch it sometime

Page 271 of 271

Jump to: