Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

What anime are you watching right now?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 270, 271, 272
What anime are you watching right now?
Author
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Decide to make another post

just finished Fate/stay Night 2006
I must admit I only picked this up during a sale since I thought I would not like it after having seen Fate/Zero and did not like it

however this has changed my opinion I really enjoyed Fate/stay Night, it had problems but overall I would re-watch it rather easily. I guess I shall try to find the other bits and check them out as well

I enjoyed the pacing as it did not feel rushed, however I could tell there was stuff "missing" from it as did not always make complete sense
I did not notice any problems with the animation and I really like the music I think Archers theme might be my favorite though
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm rewatching Gasaraki and that holds itself up well. I hadn't watched that in years. I'm also rewatching Shuffle and still finding that fun as well.

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Reflection is the best anime of this year so far.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
just finished Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works(movie)

it was not bad, I did not see anything particularly wrong with it, my main problems properly were pacing maybe because it was a movie but it was hard to follow at times

I also did not like the story as much, I enjoyed finding out about archer but I don't like Rin as much I like saber the other thing that stood out at me was the VA change for saber I think.

I prefer Kate Higgins(same person who voices C2 in code geass) as it sounds more knightly ? not sure how to describe it I have heard all 3 of VA now and I still prefer her it just sounds more fitting

well i bought the 24 episode Unlimited Blade works as well so I will watch that next I guess

other then fate just been rewatch some old series like Highschool DxD, Muv-luv Total eclipse and started to re-watch the ambition of Oda Nobuna
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Rewatched Project ARMS season 1 and have been going thru season 2. It's a bit dated but still well deserved to be in my top 10 anime titles.

I just love how it's a dark, twisted version of Alice in Wonderland involving cyborgs, nanomachines, human experimentation and some good battles. I love the english dub on it since several of the VA's have gone on to do some of my favourite anime series.

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished off rewatching Project ARMS season 2 and it still holds up, though the last ep which was a recollection ep was a let down. I completely forgot about that ep.

Gone back to rewatching Gasaraki. I'm now on vol 6 and should have the series finished next week.

The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Today I watched Fairy Tail episodes 125-129, thus bringing me full circle; I started watching at episode 130 on Crunchyroll. I've also got the manga-bundled OVAs (except the first one).

Four and a half months until it restarts.
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just finished "Your Name"

it was a great for a movie, I liked most of it the only problem I had which is common at least for me I always feel the movies are too short or could work better as a normal series though I did not feel it as bad here I would watch it again though it is kinda rare where I can just sit watch something for ~2 hours

I am tempted to see if I can get the OST for it I have not looked but I did really like some the music

the only other thing that annoyed me was the English insert songs it just seemed weird at least to me I might have to watch it again with the japanese insert songs
strideryb
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just finished Seiyu's Life! - I enjoyed it more that I thought I would. Can't really say why - maybe just needed a break from usual with a no-conflict, happy show.

Starting Sword Art Online II in prep for the movie (Thanks Knight of L-sama). Half way through first episode and no character annoying the tar out me yet which is a good start.

lostone1993 wrote:
Just finished "Your Name"
the only other thing that annoyed me was the English insert songs it just seemed weird at least to me I might have to watch it again with the japanese insert songs

Saw that option - Sounded odd to me and from your description glad I went Japanese.
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
strideryb wrote:

[..]
Saw that option - Sounded odd to me and from your description glad I went Japanese.

I did not really notice until I was half way though, it was pretty odd to me too
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Been going through Bakuon! It's the third cute-girls-on-bikes series I've watched this year.

It started with the Minami Kamakura High School Girls Cycling Club stream, then I caught Long Riders on Daisuki before it shut up shop. Both of these are bicycles, while Bakuon is motorbikes (or auto bikes, as they call them).

Minami Kamakura was interesting, as it had the OP singers AOP do a short live action segment at the end.

I've only started to notice this year how many series are set in the Kamakura region.
Long Riders I'm less sure of, but it does seem to be at least near Kamakura. Bakuon on the other hand, seems to be in Northern Japan, given they take a quick trip to Hokkaido.
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
just finished Little Busters EX
what can I say about it, if you liked the little busters you will properly like what you find here. it is very short at only 8 episodes spread over 3 arcs 4, 2, 2

I liked the little busters so I more or less liked what I found here my complaints would it be it was too short it need a couple more episode to flesh things out.

I have also only just before finished playing though Little busters English edition so I know what was cut out and some of it was pretty major to the plot of the arcs

but still I enjoyed seeing the arcs animated though
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Almost finished watching A Silent Voice - the movie and I'm extremely peeved at how badly the books were butchered to make the movie. I give the movie an F.

The english VA's did a great job and the character art follows that of the manga, but besides the bullying section at the start of the movie, the rest of it in some sections didn't make sense as it showed Shoya acting like a bully when it was someone else and Shoya being the good guy. Whole sections of the manga which was the foundation for the end, wasn't in the movie and it feels flat and uninspired.

A 6 volume manga turned into a movie that didn't do it any justice.

Read the manga and then watch the anime. Once you do, you'll understand how disappointed I am with how it was adapted.

JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I finished watching A Silent Voice and it was a huge disappointment. Jarring at times and the characters weren't developed at all unlike in the manga. You could've pasted different characters and it wouldn't have made a difference, except that they wouldn't be in the manga.

Read the books.

Watched Your Name and I found it funny at times, but it was deeply absorbing especially in the last half hr or so. I could definitely understand why this movie won a bunch of awards and is up in the top 10 of best anime movies I own.

The english dub was very well done and the music was fantastic as well. I want the OST for this.

jeff
Linn Syun-Rock Dreu Haider Jinto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
JESTER wrote:
Watched Your Name and I found it funny at times, but it was deeply absorbing especially in the last half hr or so. I could definitely understand why this movie won a bunch of awards and is up in the top 10 of best anime movies I own.

The english dub was very well done and the music was fantastic as well. I want the OST for this.

I also watched Your Name over the weekend & had much the same impression. Also Makoto Shinkai certainly has a excellent eye for creating beautiful background art. As I got the Funi LE it came with with the OST in both English & Japanese.

R1 DVDs
Current totals DVDs = 3756, Figures = 430, Soundtrack CDs = 1466, Artbooks = 364.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gimme Jeff.
I want that OST of yours. ^¿^

Maybe MM can give me a copy of it. I have been good this year. Honest.

~¿^ ~¿^

lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just finished Fate /stay night Unlimited Blade Works(non-movie)

it was great, I have nearly no complains about it. The stoy was much better then movie and easier to follow, I love the music I wish the OST was easily gotten... Sad the battle was really cool too id say it is easily better then the first series

now onto the stuff I did not like

first couple of the voice actors, saber was pretty good I don't think as good as the first season

the other being shirou being voiced by Bryce Papenbrook to be honest I liked the VA at first but after the other series I have seen him voice it seems he can't change his voice much at all what do I mean by that?
well the first series I saw him were SAO and blue exorcist and a couple of others by now when my attention was not fully on the anime at the time I almost thought I was watching the wrong thing, I thought I was watching Kirito from SAO most other VA can change their voice enough that it does not happen at least with me but it does seem to happen a lot with Bryce Papenbrook

JESTER wrote:
Almost finished watching A Silent Voice - the movie and I'm extremely peeved at how badly the books were butchered to make the movie. I give the movie an F.

The english VA's did a great job and the character art follows that of the manga, but besides the bullying section at the start of the movie, the rest of it in some sections didn't make sense as it showed Shoya acting like a bully when it was someone else and Shoya being the good guy. Whole sections of the manga which was the foundation for the end, wasn't in the movie and it feels flat and uninspired.

A 6 volume manga turned into a movie that didn't do it any justice.

Read the manga and then watch the anime. Once you do, you'll understand how disappointed I am with how it was adapted.

JESTER wrote:
I finished watching A Silent Voice and it was a huge disappointment. Jarring at times and the characters weren't developed at all unlike in the manga. You could've pasted different characters and it wouldn't have made a difference, except that they wouldn't be in the manga.

Read the books.

.......Oh dear I bought the anime movie because I read the manga as it came out and enjoyed it, been meaning to buy the manga itself
should I make the movie disappear from my watching list ?

JESTER wrote:
Gimme Jeff.
I want that OST of yours. ^¿^

Maybe MM can give me a copy of it. I have been good this year. Honest.

~¿^ ~¿^

same Smile
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watch it, but be warned as things were chopped up in it. It's worth watching once and then I feel that it'll be enough for you as it was for me. I might off load it or more likely just let it collect dust. The manga is way superior.

Just bought Skip Beat! after finding out that it had an english dub. Going to watch that tonight and see how it compares to the manga. I'm a bit scared as I've only found Jormungand to be a faithfull adaption to the manga.

lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
pretty much finished charlotte just got the OVA to go

I liked it but I pretty much like all of key stuff, they just produce stuff I enjoy. however I did not like as much as most of their stuff if I was ranking it. It would be 2nd to last which comes down to just a couple of problems

1st I felt it was too short for what they were trying to do. I felt the series was in a rush to the ending from episode 8 onward. I think if the series was twice as long it may have help fixed this

2nd as a result the character development felt like it was instant and did not feel as if the character really changed over time

I don't think you can really compare this to angel beats since the two are really different. angel beats works as a short series because if memory serves me right i think you only really need to see 4-6 episodes and you could follow the plot and it was more a comedy then anything.

charlotte feel like its trying to have more meaning but never quite reaches it

I also checked out The Testament of Sister New Devil
well, I happen to like some ecchi series, like highschool DxD but frankly I feel uncomfortable watching this.
It has good action sequences the story is somewhat interesting as is the music.
however the ecchi scenes in this pretty much cross a line for me. turning into nearly hentai and frankly I don't like it.

now to be fair I know it is rated r18 but I generally take that with a grain of salt. as I have a couple of other series that almost don't deserve the rating usually only hinting at something rather then outright showing it

well this series definitely deserves it. I could watch Highschool DxD around others without problems. but this one has a lot of moaning and If did not know I would say it was hentai just from the sound alone

so you know just a bit of a warning. not sure if I will end up watching the rest or if it just gather dust somewhere
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watched the first disc of Skip Beat! and it wasn't bad. It altered a few things but it was more of a way of cutting corners. The grudge Kyoko's were quite funny and overall I'm happy with it at present. The english dub was relatively well done. It felt weak in some characters, but overall it has been decent.
Will be watching the second disc tomorrow.

lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just finished GATE and I loved it
I really enjoyed the whole thing. The animation look really good apart from some copy pasting and very similar looking characters

I loved the sound music as well. The story seemed well paced my complaint would be that it seemed to time skip at time without saying anything which would leave me slightly confused

I found the charactors interesting as well I really want to find out more Itami

this one series which I really hope another season is coming

incidentally if interested the only r-18 material I saw, was on disk 2 and was a forced sex scene with a slave it was behide curtains, only went for 2-3 mins I think there is nothing else for the rest of series
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Watching the 3rd disc of Skip Beat! and I'm enjoying it. Overall it generally keeps to the manga with some slight artistic changes, but it follows the manga storyline.

The thing I really like is that the songs are sung in English. Not only were both the OP and ED songs sung in English, but the songs in the episodes as well and they sounded really good.

I WANT THOSE SONGS!!!!!

JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finished watching Skip Beat and I enjoyed it. They cut out the background stuff on Moko, but otherwise followed to vol 12 of the manga. The ED on the last disc is definitely my favourite.

Werewolfforhire
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I spent the last 4 nights watching "Your Lie in April" which is probably one of the best anime series I've seen in the last few years, but one I almost didn't watch*.

It's an emotional rollercoaster and to my mind exceptionally well done both in visual style and story.

I'm not too ashamed to say the last couple of episodes left me in tears, more so than Clannad/After Story and possibly more than Grave of the Fireflies
I guessed something was going to happen to Kaori from the first time they showed a hospital but the story kept me guessing and kept me wondering what would happen next

I think I'd actually rate it up there with Silent Voice and Your Name as the only other anime I've watched recently that I thought were as good (although an Ancient Magus Bride is coming close so far, but for different reasons).

My one complaint with the UK release is that the op and end songs were not subtitled, which is something I hate as whilst I don't read the song subs every episode I do like to at least have the option and be able to do so once or twice during a series and the songs for this series sounded beautiful (helped by gorgeous animations).

I'm going to leave the box on the side by the player, rather than putting it on the shelves/into my DVD storage units so I remember to watch it again soon (I've still got about 8 blu-ray series left to watch from the UK anime sales, as Alltheanime did a mystery box with 7 items, MVM did one with 5, and I bought several others, and I've just had two pre-orders arrive)

*I got volume 1 in Alltheanime's Christmas mystery box (the other titles included Eden of the East, Free! eternal Summer and Blood Blockade Battlefront and 3 others for £40:)).
Typhrus
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So I've been lurking here for awhile, mostly just following this thread. I've probably watched a few too many anime recently to list them all. However, I will list the last few that I've been watching.

First up is Attack on Titan season two, which for some reason I stopped watching at around episode 8 or 9 (I might have had other things going on), but could pick it up again with no need to re-watch past episodes. Really enjoyed it and look forward to the 3rd season. Although I may wait a bit and binge watch it.

The next was Assassination Classroom season two and 'the final season'. When it first simulcasted here, I got bored waiting for it on a weekly basis, so put it on hold. I thoroughly enjoyed the first season and knew I'd enjoy the second, really liked seeing all the characters come together with their strengths and weaknesses. I will say I'm a little bit disappointed with the ending, but this may have more to do with working in education myself, rather than anything inherently wrong with how it all ended. Will probably try to rewatch at some point, not sure if I'll buy it, I'll keep my eyes open for a Blu-ray version if I do though.

Lastly, I've been giving Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans a third try. I was originally really disappointed with it because of al the hype surrounding it and the comparisons to Gundam 00. I loved Gundam 00 for all its politicking and issues that it tackled and moved along at a reasonable pace. Orphans on the other hand never really seemed to be going anywhere and I didn't really like the characters. Mikazuki had no character (conversely, I didn't much like Setsuna F. Seie for much the same reasons originally), Kudelia was too indecisive and the rest of the cast just didn't inspire much. On reflection and having re-watched and watched newer episodes, I'm rather enjoying it now. Things appear to be moving quite quickly now that events on Dorts (the worker Unions rising up) have started and our intrepid Tekkedan heroes taking actions as appropriate. I'm expecting a bit of a chainwreck ending to the first season, so it'll be interesting to see how they pull together at the start of season two.

Also regarding "Your Lie in April", I really enjoyed it, in the sense that it was an engrossing series, when it aired for the music, story and animation. I found it all rather depressing in many parts, particularly as Kaori's character arc progressed. In addition to this, I watched the end of the series just after the passing of both my grandmothers, so the emotional impact of those events have been imparted into the events of the anime. The opening theme now makes me tear up a bit because of this. I suspect it will take me awhile to rewatching this series, if I ever do.
u523
Kuu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Typhrus wrote:
I loved Gundam 00 for all its politicking and issues that it tackled and moved along at a reasonable pace.

I have the Gundam 00 movie on blu-ray thanks to a Madman sale and also noticed that it's due for a 4K UHD re-release in Japan. Must watch it sometime...
Typhrus
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
u523 wrote:

Quote:
I have the Gundam 00 movie on blu-ray thanks to a Madman sale and also noticed that it's due for a 4K UHD re-release in Japan. Must watch it sometime...

I didn't mind the film, could have been better and the ending was a bit of a disappointment. It does provide closure, but I'm not sure it was the one that fans wanted.

I finished season one of Iron Blooded Orphans and didn't quite go how I predicted it, good lead up for the second season though. The trainwreck ending might coming up though, but we shall see. Really enjoying it and trying to predict how certain characters are going to act and react to circumstances.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finally got around to watching Sky Wizards Academy and didn't mind it overall. There was some dodgy artwork early on, but it improved as the series went on. My big gripe was the OVA in the extras didn't have an english dub. That was very disappointing.

Rewatching Robotics; Notes.

jeff
Linn Syun-Rock Dreu Haider Jinto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Over the last few weeks I have watched a few interesting shows.

Flip Flappers was a fun if a little trippy at times show.

K Return of Kings was a decent conclusion to the series.

While house/dog sitting for my sister over a weekend I used her Netflix account & watched.

Season 1 of Fate/Apocrypha a interesting spin on the Fate universe. Astolfo/ Rider of Black is a fun character. Looking forward to the second half when it starts later this month.

Watched a few random episodes of Kuromukuro I have this on Blu Ray & they tweaked the dub on several episodes for the BD version.

ID-0 a fun space series. With the female character designs & spacesuits it was certainly easy to see that Range Murata was involved with this series.

This lead me to get my own Netflix account & I have started watching A.I.C.O. a interesting series so far.

R1 DVDs
Current totals DVDs = 3756, Figures = 430, Soundtrack CDs = 1466, Artbooks = 364.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've been rewatching Samurai 7 after it sat on the shelves for a few years since my last rewatch. I'm still liking how it plays out and the artwork still holds up. Overall it's a series that I can go back to not all the time, but maybe a yearly thing.

u523
Kuu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Looking forward to seeing the first episode of both Persona5 and Golden Kamui in the next week on Tokyo MX.
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
its been a while since I have posted huh. Mostly been re-watching series lately I have watched Highschool DxD start to end all 3 seasons

currently re-watching jormungand I am still enjoying both as much as when I first saw them

I did just finish sword art online ordinal scale. what can I saw its a movie version of SAO if you like SAO you like it, if you don't well you don't

I must admit I starting smiling when the music started during the final boss fight

A good movie I might end up watching it again but I don't really find a lot of time to sit down and watch a 2 hour movie and I dislike watching in parts that would be only complaint I can wait to see more
strideryb
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finally finished Swort Art Online II. I really struggled with this one. The Phantom Bullet (Death Gun) arc was a good story but pacing felt too slow, and never really clicked with any of the characters in the other arcs.

Watched Monster Musume - Everyday Life With Monster Girls .Pretty stock standard Harem anime but with way more ecchi than I was expecting and was comfortable with. Papi the harpy was especially annoying.
Each end of an episode had a 2 second flash up of a description of each category of a type of demi-human (Monster Girls). Lots of text so DVD authors (Not MM) missed an opportunity by not compiling these all together in a slideshow as a Extra.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
strideryb - I found the arc involving Asuna as the main original character really good as I had tears in my eyes by the end of the arc.

Rewatched The Third - The Girl With The Blue Eye. It was still a good series to watch though I want to strangle the character artists who did episode 13. They should have their heads flushed down the toilet. In fact, do it to all involved in that episode for allowing that ep to go ahead with that character artwork. Episode 23 also wasn't up to snuff character artwork wise.

Still, it's a good series to get back into once in awhile.

Typhrus
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finally got around to watching Steins;Gate (not finished yet), as it had been on my 'too watch' list for the last few years. Really enjoying it and trying to work out where it is going.
Gryffinseye
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Importing the Japanese release of Space Battleship Yamato 2202 despite it not having subtitles. Still waiting to hear about any sort of local licence for 2199 which I would have supported despite having the English-subbed Japanese discs. Nearly five years since it finished now and still no word on that, so I'm not holding my breath on 2202.

As far as streaming goes, I'm watching Full Metal Panic: Invisible Victory, Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neu These, and SAO Alternative: Gun Gale Online, which is the only SAO I've watched since the last episode of the Aincrad arc. Also watched the first few episodes of Golden Kamyui at a friend's place this weekend. Interesting show given its historical nature.

JESTER wrote:
Rewatched The Third - The Girl With The Blue Eye. It was still a good series to watch though I want to strangle the character artists who did episode 13. They should have their heads flushed down the toilet. In fact, do it to all involved in that episode for allowing that ep to go ahead with that character artwork. Episode 23 also wasn't up to snuff character artwork wise.

Totally agree on this. One of the best series that came out that year, totally ruined by Episode 13's woeful character artwork. What makes it even worse is that you have a flashback scene from an earlier episode spliced in and it really shows just how bad the artwork is.
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
just finished And You Thought There Is Never a Girl Online?

this was really good, hit all the right notes for me. I found funny but it was not really awkward or anything the animation was pretty good, it was not overly ecchi either in fact there were only a few moment in the whole anime that were

they story flowed quite nicely and did not feel rushed either, the music was enjoyable too

this one is on the "gotta rewatch" pile Smile
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
well its been awhile

mostly been re-watching most of my favorites. DxD, mayo chiki stuff like that

I did however pick up and watch Overlord, I am honestly surprised I did not peg this as something I would watch nor enjoy however I love it the music, the art, characters and the story I really enjoy for some reason I have properly watched it twice or more now. the season 3 trailer actually made me check it out. the english dub also uses most of my favorite VA's too I was surprised to pride's voice actor again

I got rather disappointed when I looked around could find no release information for season 2

I don't suppose anyone would have any info about when season 2 could be bough in english ? I noticed overlord came out in 2015 (I could be wrong)

EDIT: watched fate grand order
I found it really enjoyable I really liked mash as a character I thought the VA apart from mash and lancer did not sound as good as others I love the music and animation the only complaint I would have is, is there more ? or was the movie just advertisement for the game. I personally would not play the game, I believe I heard there is more coming though
lostone1993
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
well this topic looks dead I suppose a new post wont hurt

have not been watching a lot of anime recently but have started again

just finished blue exorcist kyoto saga
I really liked it, it cut off the the really weak bits from the first anime I felt. otherwise I could describe it as more of the same but still has great music, the story is pretty good and really good fight scenes

Page 272 of 272

Jump to: