Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Downloading Eva Movies

Downloading Eva Movies
Author
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 2:37 pm    Post subject: Downloading Eva Movies Reply with quote
Ok, as of late theres been a lot of talk of the movies and whatnot, but moreso where you can download the movies.

This is all good and well but theres numerous copywrite laws your busting up just so you can watch the movies. Sure, I want to see them just as much as you guys do, don't get me wrong but your taking money right out of the distributers pockets. EG: Right out of MADMAN and MANGA's pockets. Sure, theres consiquences on others for your actions (which I'm sure some of you don't really care but anyway), there are also consiquences you bring onto yourself.

To make up for lost revenue the corporations jack up their prices so people buying the legit stuff get screwed over, and as I'm sure you'll be buying it to, you'll eventually pay for it. You can have your ISP privelages removed as well as being blacklisted by every other ISP in your capital city (and yes it does happen. ISP's are very strict when it comes to illegal stuff) Not only that but your risking $10,000 (Aus) and/or a 2 years jail sentence.

Sure, you can fob this off, its your choice but I dont want to have to pay more than we already do for Eva.

Patience, grasshopper is a virtue. It's only a few months away.

- Sentry

------------------
- All your base are belong to us -

[This message has been edited by Sentry (edited 12 March 2001).]
Kermi v3.1 for Workgroups
Shaolin Shugogetten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've already seen them.. and as much as I'd like to download them, I still plan to buy them, regardless...

------------------
Kermitron Enterprises
Production Series
Wreaking Havoc since 2001
"Television has taught us that we will all grow up to be millionaires and rockstars.. we're slowly discovering this isn't true, and we're very, very, pīssed off"
Captain_Ginyu
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2001 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Who cares if they jack up the price....when you can get them for free, Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
just kidding!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: