Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Thinking of only keeping the series that I really enjoyed?

Thinking of only keeping the series that I really enjoyed?
Author
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:17 pm    Post subject: Thinking of only keeping the series that I really enjoyed? Reply with quote
I've kind of come to the realisation that the majority of my collection has been spontaneous purchases that I'll never ending up watching/re-watching & that I need to downgrade on a whole lot of stuff.

Problem is, some of those spontaneous purchases have turned out to be shows that I ended up really liking.

What do you think? Should I downgrade on shows that I'll probably never watch/re-watch?
I know it's my choice at the end of the day. But I guess I want to hear some more opinions.

Streaming services seem to be becoming the norm...and maybe in the long run for me it's better to just watch things via legal streaming, and then buy it if I really enjoyed it kind of thing.
Speeny
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
So, just to give everybody an update I'm going through everything and watching one or a few episodes of a show and seeing if it's for me or not. If I'm not feeling it, then it goes. This way I'm not wasting my time sitting through series upon series. Razz

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: