Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

BLEACH Anime

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
BLEACH Anime
Author
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
personally I just say Hollow Ichigo, I mean that's what he is,

lol @ latest manga chapters, so gory, also a bit boring tbh
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've seen a bit of the latest chapters and poor Soi Fon and her Lieutenant are sure in trouble with the latest Espada #2 which is Barragan and he's second state looks scary...Grim reaper like appearance as he's face turns to a skeleton with a crown and black robes.

Halibel is fighting Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya and her second state looks more human but with Shark shaped weapon.

As for Yammi was a bit of supprise being 0 Espada was twist to the story.

Last edited by SS3 Son Goku on Tue May 19, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Renton7
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku, shh! Spoiler tags please lol, although I know about it others may not.

Someone has to die soon, from the Captains that is, not that I want anyone too, but it will make the plot interesting after the dust, or should I say sandstorm (based on the current storyline), has settled. This arc of the manga has been going on for ages too, there are so many different fight scenes going on at once, it's getting hard to keep up with who is fighting who, and what's going on. But at least it's slightly getting better.
Hagane_Gir
Gally

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Renton7 wrote:

Someone has to die soon.

Yeah, but who? Of the captains we've seen lately it seems likely to be Soi Fon but I don't remember her unleashing Bankai yet...and as for Toshiro, it always seems like he's pathetically weak against all of his opponents. At the very least, he's always pretty beaten up after each battle.
Knight of L-sama
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
No Soi Fon has not used bankai yet, nor has she unleashed shunko so even minus an arm she still has two trump cards
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Maybe for Soi Fon she can drink that potion that makes your limbs grow back like Mayuri Kurotsuchi did when he fought Uryu.

As for Soi Fon we have seen her Shikai release which is like a bee stinger on her finger and if it hits the same place twice your dead.
So for Bankai I'm guessing she might become alot faster like Yoruichi and use some sort of bee stinger attack.
Since the I'm thinking only way to Defeat Barragan is to attack from a distance or be REALLY fast but it seem close range melee attacks slow down her attacks due to his 'ageing' ability.
Renton7
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Toshiro is weak, but everyone likes him, but that still doesn't mean Tite shouldn't kill him off cause he is popular. I personally wouldn't like to see him go, nor anyone for that matter, but it's bound to happen soon.

As for Soifon's battle with Barragan here's my theory: Upon her Bankai release her speed is increased dramatically. Seeing as aging is a slow process, due to her speed she can avoid this, obviously moving so fast aging won't get the chance to catch up with her.

TidalWave_Jeannette
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Turn back the pendulum... Reply with quote
...what's the "Turn Back The Pendulum" arc on Bleach about? Also in that arc, is Rukia still in trouble with the Soul Society?

PS. I wonder if Rukia had to commit identity theft to blend in long before that arc? As for the girl (who Rukia based her looks on), did she call the Soul Society to bring Rukia to pay for her crimes?
PPS. I wonder if not everyone bought the 'transfer student' cover story that Rukia used? And also, Rukia doesn't have legal papers to allow her to stay and work in Japan so that makes her an illegal emigrant. BTW, would you have Rukia evicted from Japan if you had the chance?
Knight of L-sama
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: Turn back the pendulum... Reply with quote
TidalWave_Jeannette wrote:
...what's the "Turn Back The Pendulum" arc on Bleach about? Also in that arc, is Rukia still in trouble with the Soul Society?

Rukia doesn't even show up in Turn Back the Pendulum. It's set back when Urahara was a Captain of the Gotei 13 and possibly Isshin as well since we only saw the 11 of the 13 Captains of that era and it tells the story of how the Vizard came to be and how they, Urahara, Yoruichi and Tessai were exiled from Soul Society

PS. I wonder if Rukia had to commit identity theft to blend in long before that arc? As for the girl (who Rukia based her looks on), did she call the Soul Society to bring Rukia to pay for her crimes?

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously what drugs are you on and where can I get some because they are so much more fun than mine.

PPS. I wonder if not everyone bought the 'transfer student' cover story that Rukia used? And also, Rukia doesn't have legal papers to allow her to stay and work in Japan so that makes her an illegal emigrant. BTW, would you have Rukia evicted from Japan if you had the chance?

I have only one thing to say about that. Urahara Kisuke: Master Forger. Given the fact that gigai exist, it's probably not the first time a shinigami has had to stay in the mortal world for an extended period.
Rafira
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh god, Bleach. I had to give up after getting to around 90ish eps. Long seriose series are not my type. Gintama, however....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
poke__egg
Shiina Tamai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
MMMM I JUST LOVE ME SOME FILLER OHHH YEAHHHHH>

actually this has some potential, looks to be a retelling of the first arc from other points of view.

RICE MONKEYS!!!1
Renton7
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
poke__egg wrote:
looks to be a retelling of the first arc from other points of view.

I hate that type of stuff, not the fact of a retelling from other points of view, but I hate where fillers merges with cannon, it ruins the series. I know fillers can be seen as nothing, but where and when it mixes with manga storyline content it has potential to kill and mix and jumble up the cannon. Bleh, I just don't like it. Mad
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
poke__egg wrote:
MMMM I JUST LOVE ME SOME FILLER OHHH YEAHHHHH>

actually this has some potential, looks to be a retelling of the first arc from other points of view.

Well, considering the first arc (or two arcs, maybe? Do people consider Ichigo getting his powers/shenanigans at the school to be seperate to Rukia's disappearance?) was one of the hightlights of the series this might be worth seeing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Renton7 wrote:
[..]

I hate that type of stuff, not the fact of a retelling from other points of view, but I hate where fillers merges with cannon, it ruins the series. I know fillers can be seen as nothing, but where and when it mixes with manga storyline content it has potential to kill and mix and jumble up the cannon. Bleh, I just don't like it. Mad

I understand what you mean, Bount Arc did that and it was sure annoying having the mod souls in the Arrancar Arc and all the flashbacks Ichigo had to the Bount boss, stuffed up the flow imo
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
the ep with ichigo learing to control his iner holow is a hundred times beter in the manga and not just because the stupid bounts
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
oscilator wrote:
the ep with ichigo learing to control his iner holow is a hundred times beter in the manga and not just because the stupid bounts

why else? was it cuz they added Byakuya? Razz
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
nah it was just handled beter in the manga with all the stuff about the king and his horse being covered beter
poke__egg
Shiina Tamai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i take back my previous statement. ep 228 was nothing more than pure unadulterated fanservice. and there is nothing wrong with that.

p.s. you kiddies really need to learn to spell if you want to have your opinions taken seriously.

RICE MONKEYS!!!1
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry if this has already been said but when does the Bount arc start since the next box set DVD's Vol 16 is that the start of the Bount arc since I just finished watching Vol 15 and its the end of the soul society arc...so I guess it's fillar time.

I just want to know when the arrancars come into it.

I have seen about two episodes on CN in america when I was there last month where Ichigo visits the Vizards to figure out how to control his inner hollow.

What was an interesting episode was then Ichigo was fighting his Inner hollow(White Ichigo) so he can become a Vizard, Ichigo encounters a Bount character which I haven't seen before while this was happing inside Ichigo's mind...I was like WTF is there a fillar episode based inside Ichigo's mind...Talk about destroying a perfectly good episode with fillar stupidity.

I can see why people hate fillars since you follow the manga and expect the anime to be the same but they just add or sorts of crap into the middle of a manga/anime storyline.

So anyway I just want to know when is it best to skip the bount arc and go straight to introducing the Arrancars and Vizards.
poke__egg
Shiina Tamai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:
What was an interesting episode was then Ichigo was fighting his Inner hollow(White Ichigo) so he can become a Vizard, Ichigo encounters a Bount character which I haven't seen before while this was happing inside Ichigo's mind...I was like WTF is there a fillar episode based inside Ichigo's mind...Talk about destroying a perfectly good episode with fillar stupidity.

1> FillEr.
2> oh noes, it was about 20 seconds long, if that. Suck it up. If you actually watched the arc, Kariya was a pretty tough fight, given ichigo wasn't able to GodMode it through like usual. So it makes sense to have him appear when he's thinking back on tough opponents.

Given that the Bount arc was somewhat planned out and added to the main "storyline", it makes less sense to ignore it and pretend it never happened than it does to bring it up and "destroy" everything.

At least now, with the newer ones, they're pre-empting it, saying it's a sidestory, and blaming the producers at one point for it all.

What really gets to me is, would people have acted in this "ZOMG FILLERS RUINED IT FOREVARRRR!!!1111" mode back when we were first getting DBZ and Pokemon? Garlic Jr saga, Orange Islands, Both giant filler arcs, yet there was no such outrage.

RICE MONKEYS!!!1
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
1. those fillers may have been good (I wouldn't know)
2. some of us may have been too young at the time to even know what fillers were
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah Fillers

But Argh you really didn't answer my question as to when the Arrancars come into it.
Or
When the Bount arc starts and finishes.

Sure I like to collect all the DVD's since I practically have them all up to date so far but now I was wondering if it's best to cut to the chase and just follow the manga storyline at best.

The Bount arc maybe good or bad depending since I have even heard about these so called mystery characters that just appear out of thin air...of fillers.

I was wondering how do they even come up with filler characters...there almost like a short movie but too long to be a movie but a short series.

I have to admit I did see a filler arc of One piece that was quiet good.
But Garlic Jr of DBZ I stayed well away from since I strickly follow the manga of DBZ anyway.

It's not like I hate fillers it's just that I like episodes that I can relate to manga that's all.

I already have three boxset of Bleach anime from beginning to the end of soul society so I just wondering if the next boxset is worth getting.
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
you could've checked wikipedia and saved time waiting for an answer, Bount Arc from memory starts at ep64 and ends with ep109

personally I found a lot of the Bount Arc to be of decent quality, though the only comparison I have is the Naruto fillers which are of an abnormally low quality though I definately noticed the drop in quality when Bleach went from SS to BA only later finding out that BA were fillers
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah well it's just that people some people hear have ALL READY SEEN IT and most people new to Bleach haven't seen it so people DO-NEED-to-know when it starts becoming filler time that's all.

Otherwise new Bleach fans will ask stupid questions like: "Why isn't the Bount arc in the manga"
And another stupid question like "Will it ever come to manga"

The Paris Hilton type stupidity questions: "Wal-Mart, do they sell wall type stuff?" (she did seriously did say this)

Ok enough with the jokes...hehe

In wiki is said from 64 to 91 and doesn't mention up to 109 so which is why I asked.

Theres the Bount arc 64-91 and theres the Bount Assault on Soul Society which is 92 to 109 arc

so why is 92-109 aren't part of the bount arc episodes which is confusing because I don't know a thing about the bounts

so 110 is officially the start of the Arrancar series which is from 110-to-143.

Then is the Hueco Mundo Series 144 onwards.

From a Bleach fan wiki website I looked up this on Bleach anime series.

Agent of the Soul Reaper vol-1-5 (season 1)
Soul Society: The Sneak Entry Series vol 6-10 (season 2)
Soul Society: The Rescue Series vol 11-15 (season 3)
The Bount Series vol 16-? (season 4)
Bount Assault on Soul Society Series (season 5)
The Arrancar Series a.k.a Arrancar: The Arrival arc (Season 6)
Hueco Mundo Series a.k.a Arrancar: The Hueco Mundo Sneak Entry arc (season 7)
Arrancar: The Fierce Fight arc (season 8 )
The New Captain Syūsuke Amagai arc "Filler" not an manga adaption (season 9)
Arrancar vs. Shinigami arc (season 10)

So far 1-63 episodes have been released on DVD as vol 15 was the end of Soul Society: The Rescue series which ends a episode 63.
We have only just released season 3 and we have another 7 seasons to go boy we have a long way to go.

Why do they need fillers when you have at least 7 seasons of Bleach manga adaption if you add the fillers you have 10 seasons all together that's alot of episodes so you can pretty much cut down to collecting 7 seasons of Bleach if you wanted to.

Last edited by SS3 Son Goku on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
calm down much? the question has been asked many times before and i'm a little tired of answering over and over again

also i'm sure it was Nicole Richie who said that
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
No it was really was Paris Hilton who didn't have a clue about Wal-mart....The quiz show Talking about your generation mentioned it, so I still couldn't get over how funny it was.

Calm down....I am Calm...who panicking?

I'm just making it easier for everbody that's all since this forum seems dead.

Since I know more about the manga than the anime.
And since you mention wiki it reminded me that I forgot to look it up on wiki about it so I did...but there no guarantee that I get the information I wanted on wiki...but I did find a fan site that gave out anime guide.

But interestingly enough the anime is in seasons which is why the box sets of 5 DVD's per season....well up to the end of the Soul Society that is.

Ok so I have learned there are 10 season so far but how many DVD's per season is another thing.
The first 3 season are in box sets of 5 DVD's.
But with season 4 onwards, depending on the number of episodes per season the number of DVD's per box set will increase.
The Bount arc (season 4) saids in wiki that it's about 7 DVD's but I don't know if true, cause that doesn't include the Bounts attack on the soul society (which is season 5).
So the bount arc's is a bit like the soul society arc's being split two ie The sneak entry & The Rescue.

Tired of answering...this forum looks almost dead how can you be tired of answering?

I can see topics that the last post was dated as far back as last year so you can see that this forum doesn't get much replies...and you say your tired of answering...when was your last answer? Last year.

Hey if I have to make a topic on seasons and episode numbers so everyone can look up and know when and which seasons start on collections then I would.
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I just looked it up, frick, I was certain it was Nicole Richie who said it >.<

also I originally wasn't going to say anything else but have a look at pg32 and see what you find
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton are both BFF so there both caught with clueless quotes...but just forget them...just because it was mentioned on a quiz show.

Still this topic is a bit in shambles and lots of spoiler tags everywhere and is 33 pages in lengh going through it all can kill your browser.

Still people just post numbers, spoiler and chapters ranging from 100 to 200 so I don't really want to read spoilers otherwise I will be spoiled.

With so many spoilers going around in this topic It's hard to come into this topic because there's alot of spoiler talk with anime and manga that I haven't seen yet so I avoid it as much as I can.

SO I'm not going to go through spoiler tags just to find out anime season numbers.

No one has really mentioned each of the 10 season names but me.
So at least I tried to make it easier.
TidalWave_Jeannette
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Yachiru, youngest XO in G13? Reply with quote
About Yachiru herself? I know, she's Kenpachi's XO, but I'm suprised when I first saw her for the first time on Bleach, 'Isn't she a bit young to be Zaraki's XO?'

I wonder if there was some legal loophole allowing her to be in Squad 11 (or Lambda Squadron to coin another term?).

Note: I also use Greek letter designations for each of the 13 squads in the Gotei 13 (G13 for short).

PS. I wonder if they were getting desperate for new XOs in the Gotei 13, so they paired up Yachiru with Zaraki, or to put it another way...
"Hey, let's make Squad 11 not like the others, by having a pink haired cute girl as Zaraki's XO, so the enemy will not have to make the mistake of killing a little girl!"
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yachiru and Zenpachi are like kindred spirits that can relate to each other because both of them have "no names".

They share a bond with each other...its not really boyfriend & girlfriend it's more like brother & sister kinda bond they share.

It's like "I will look after you, if you look after me" type bond.

Zaraki Zenpachi became captain by defeating the previous squad 11 captain in a "duel" witnessed by other captains.

Yachiru became his lieutenant for a reason due to their bond plus she is also quiet strong and even capable of carry Kenpachi when injured.

Quote:
Note: I also use Greek letter designations for each of the 13 squads in the Gotei 13 (G13 for short).

PS. I wonder if they were getting desperate for new XOs in the Gotei 13, so they paired up Yachiru with Zaraki, or to put it another way...
"Hey, let's make Squad 11 not like the others, by having a pink haired cute girl as Zaraki's XO, so the enemy will not have to make the mistake of killing a little girl!"

I wouldn't say G13 since it doesn't make sense and even Gotei 13 (I still had to look up what it stands for.)

Gotei 13 is more of an Internet term so when I first saw it on the internet I didn't know what it meant.
But the 13 gave it away meaning talking about the 13 squads

It's NOT simple to become a Captain since you have to be able to perform Bankai but Zaraki is an exception.
Plus you have to prove you are capable of becoming a Leader and control your members in there division (squad).
Renton7
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have read somewhere that in an interview Tite said he wants to go back and more in depth to Yachiru and Kenpachi's past.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah I heard aswell about wanting to go into more depth about Yachiru and Kenpachi's past.

There's a few things Tito can go into more depth like:
Why they both have no names.
What they were both doing in that district of the soul society.
Will Zenpachi even sync with he's zanpaku-to...is the reason due to his past.
If Zenpachi new more about "himself" then he would be able to control his zanpaku-to.

Because he doesn't know who he is or what his name is, it's probably causing his zanpaku-to to be out of sync with him.
Plus he doesn't trust the power of weapons and only the power of ones self...so I think after the fight with Ichigo kinda knocked some sense into him of coming to terms with himself.

Plus In order for a soul reaper to use there zanpaku-to is to know its name and since there zanpaku-to is a part of their own spirit they have to know ones self.
Since Kenpachi doesn't know who he is, how can he even name his zanpaku-to when if he doesn't know who himself is.

I think it would be good to see Zenpachi learns who he is, since once he knows who he is then perhaps he then can control his zanpaku-to.

Or

If he's zanpaku-to can tell him who he is, It would be more interesting since he's zanpaku-to is apart of himself, then the answer may lie within this own zanpaku-to.

I remember Zangetsu once said to Ichigo "Can you hear the howling of his zanpaku-to, its calling out to him yet he doesn't listen."
poke__egg
Shiina Tamai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok, serious question time here.

again: why all the filler rage? I'd rather have a planned out filler arc (bount, Amagai, and this new Zanpakuto one), vs an endless run of uselessness due to continuously catching up the the manga. The random one or two that happen are usually to fill out a 13-ep run of an ED theme, so that the new arc co-incides with a new ED.

Things like Pokemon's Orange league, The Bount, and to a lesser extent the Garlic Jr saga of DBZ are a good example of a well-planned filler arc so they don't run into stupid territory. like... idunno..... inuyasha, kenshin... naruto.

so really. in all honesty, suck it up. and be happy it's a planned story, as opposed to random BS happening each and every week, and quit your goddamn complaining.

RICE MONKEYS!!!1
Mugetsu
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
^
Second.

Have you ever pondered that Kenpachi's swords name could be Yachiru?
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
poke__egg wrote:
ok, serious question time here.

again: why all the filler rage? I'd rather have a planned out filler arc (bount, Amagai, and this new Zanpakuto one), vs an endless run of uselessness due to continuously catching up the the manga.

We all have different views and opinions on Fillers.

poke__egg wrote:

Garlic Jr saga of DBZ are a good example of a well-planned filler arc so they don't run into stupid territory. like... idunno..... inuyasha, kenshin... naruto.

Don't even try an win an arguement on DBZ with me since I have been following it long before it was released by madman.
So don't even comment on Garlic Jr saga.
As for Naruto there's just too many filler episodes to begin with.
The period between Naruto part 1 series and part 2 (Shippuden) is best left 'unknown'...makes the story more 'interesting' and mysterious.

poke__egg wrote:

so really. in all honesty, suck it up. and be happy it's a planned story, as opposed to random BS happening each and every week, and quit your goddamn complaining.

(sign) I know fillers are made so the manga can catch up but there better off making a movie than a series.
Since with a movie you know it's unrelated to the main storyline so its easier to watch.
But squeezing in an arc and making it apart of the main storyline is a bit cheesy which is why people complain because it doesn't look realistic.

I don't really want to argue over fillers because everybody has different opinions on it.
If you don't like to watch fillers then don't watch it'...simple.

Mugetsu wrote:
Have you ever pondered that Kenpachi's swords name could be....

That would be hypothetical...but interesting.
What would Yachiru's sword name be? Since it hasn't been mentioned either.

But theory's are interesting
poke__egg
Shiina Tamai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:

I don't really want to argue over fillers because everybody has different opinions on it.
If you don't like to watch fillers then don't watch it'...simple.

ok, so don't watch it. But also, don't come in and whinge and whine and complain either.

RICE MONKEYS!!!1
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
poke__egg wrote:
[..]

ok, so don't watch it. But also, don't come in and whinge and whine and complain either.

Poke__egg wrote:

OK...FROM NOW ON....NO MORE POSTING ABOUT FILLERS...PERIOD!!!
That goes for EVERYBODY.

Consider that Poke__eggs warning message Smile

Well we "were" talking about Zenpachi and Yachiru until Poke__eggs interuption started another filler argument.

I rather go back to talking about Zenpachi theory's of why he own spiritual power cancels out he's own zanpaku-to power.
Ken's power is clashing with he's zanpaku-to's power causing he's sword to look frail, chipped and old looking.

If he sync with he's sword will he's sword still look frail?
But apparently he's sword is a bit like Ichigo's zanpaku-to that it is constantly in it's release state.
TidalWave_Jeannette
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Momo... Reply with quote
....I wonder if Momo Hinamori's the Soul Society's answer to Harry Kim (of Star Trek Voyager)? If I remember correctly, up to the end of the Soul Society stuff, she nearly gets killed off two times, but somehow bounces back?

Oh and one more thing...near the end of Soul Society, why doesn't Hitsugaya want to talk to Momo? Would poor Momo be yelled at or something, or would she be kicked out of the Soul Society for being a risk to herself, or "If I had known Aizen planned to kill you and the Soul Society off, I'd have you tied up and gagged to keep you from making a big mistake."
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Momo has a thing for Aizen which is why she can't believe he would do such a thing.

As for Toshiro Hitsugaya talking to Momo....well Momo is pretty much still tramatized so I guess talking to each other would be hard as she has feelings for Aizen and can't believe he is the bad guy.

I guess it's like talking to someone who's friends with your enemy.

Toshiro sees Aizen as a cold blooded killer but Momo doesn't see it that way YET, which is why the cold shoulder between the two.
TidalWave_Jeannette
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:49 am    Post subject: What would you have done for Momo? Reply with quote
Well, me...(as a fan Soul Reaper lady, or I could be a half Quincy, half Soul Reaper fan female character)...

1. I'd go in and talk to Momo myself. I could create a condition where Momo can answer my questions and move a little, but not too much.
2. Have a talk to Unohana and see if Momo can get some real world 'training'. Maybe lighten her load a bit. Also, I wouldn't mind having Momo at the Karakura Town junior high school. Maybe I could set up a fun 'date' between her and Chizuru!
3. Yell at Hitsugaya for not talking to her. Then drag him back in front of Unohana and tell him, "If you're not gonna spill your guts to Momo about why Aizen is bad news and why Momo needs a better squad captain to help her, I will!"
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
err, I would've said that he's just emotionally conflicted and doesn't know what to say
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Speaking of Captain's since Aizen, Gin and Tosen have left I kinda wondered who have replaced them...well since there lieutenants have pretty much almost taken their place I wanna know if it's official that the lieutenants are now Officially Captains now.

So we have Izuru 3rd division, Momo 5th division & Shuhei 9th Division lieutenants that are doing Captain duties.

Though Momo maybe unfit for duty due to her mental state.

Though Shuhei does look like he could become Captain since I've heard he is voted as one of the most popular "liked" characters in Japan.
Knight of L-sama
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:
Speaking of Captain's since Aizen, Gin and Tosen have left I kinda wondered who have replaced them...well since there lieutenants have pretty much almost taken their place I wanna know if it's official that the lieutenants are now Officially Captains now.

Nope. While they're doing the Captain's job from an administrative point of view none of them have met the prerequisites of passing the Captain's exams (such as having achieved bankai).
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Argh Yes Bankai is another thing too, having to be strong enough to be Captain

Though there are lieutenants in 11th division like Ikkaku who can do Bankai but refuse to be Captain so they keep their Bankai a secret.

There is that guy with the sunglasses...Tetsuzaemon Iba who always fights Ikkaku and use to belong to the 11th division but moved to 7th division so he can get promotion.
Though I don't know if he can do Bankai either but alway seems to be par with Ikkaku so I don't know if the same strength.
But I've only read that he became lieutenant because he thought he would never get to be lieutenant in the 11th division if he stayed.

Renji and Ikkaku are probably the only lieutenants (or maybe Yachiru) who can do Bankai.
But yet other haven't shown if capable yet.
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I just started Bleach and was just wondering if I should skip the filler.
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Chika Akatsuki wrote:
I just started Bleach and was just wondering if I should skip the filler.

well if you just started it'll be a while till you get up to it Razz (also this thread probably isn't the best place to lurk for fear of spoilers)

I personally haven't minded the spoilers too much, Bount arc was a bit up and down but overall pretty watchable (plus they actually had the dumb idea to merge it with the real story so if you skip it then you'll be confused with characters and flashbacks that come form the Bount arc that seem to come outa no where) and personally i've watched some of the latest ones, been quite enjoying them, haven't seen the Amagai ones though,

oh but there are some randoms here or there, they should be able to be skipped with ease
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exe3 wrote:
[..]

well if you just started it'll be a while till you get up to it Razz (also this thread probably isn't the best place to lurk for fear of spoilers)

I personally haven't minded the spoilers too much, Bount arc was a bit up and down but overall pretty watchable (plus they actually had the dumb idea to merge it with the real story so if you skip it then you'll be confused with characters and flashbacks that come form the Bount arc that seem to come outa no where) and personally i've watched some of the latest ones, been quite enjoying them, haven't seen the Amagai ones though,

oh but there are some randoms here or there, they should be able to be skipped with ease

Thanks for the information.
TidalWave_Jeannette
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:21 am    Post subject: What gal has the coolest hairstyle on BLEACH? Reply with quote
What ladies from Bleach have the coolest hair? For me, Unohana. She wears her hair in a braid down the front of her kimono like a business tie.
exe3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: What gal has the coolest hairstyle on BLEACH? Reply with quote
What ladies from Bleach have the coolest hair? For me, Unohana. She wears her hair in a braid down the front of her kimono like a business tie.

it's unique but makes her look very old imo

and is it just me or do the latest manga chapters really show inconsistencies in characters power levels? take Ichigo for instance, he beats Kenpachi before he even knew about Bankai, fast forward and after he both obtains Bankai and his hollow mask he barely manages to defeat Grimmjow the 6th Espada, and then Kenpachi shows up and starts chopping off limbs on Yammy, the most powerful Espada of them all, wtf? how could he lose to Ichigo all the way back then when he can take on the 0 Espada? I doubt he's been able to boost his abilities heaps like Ichigo did since their fight :/

at least it's looking like all the fighting is finally nearly an end, we actually had lot's of talking in the last 2 chapters! Surprised
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am now up to episode 8 of Bleach and now I'm starting to get addicted to it. To bad that I'm only watching an episode a day.

Page 33 of 35

Jump to: