Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

MMORPG Quest #3 - [ The Quest for Mrs Ketchum's Golden Bra ]

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
MMORPG Quest #3 - [ The Quest for Mrs Ketchum's Golden Bra ]
Author
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: MMORPG Quest #3 - [ The Quest for Mrs Ketchum's Golden Bra ] Reply with quote
**The Second ORPG Quest was a success! You asked for it and now you have it! The third ORPG Quest instalment! Lets make it that thirds are charm!**

New info's will be in red so you don't have to read the whole thing again. Also, if you're new to this ORPG game, I strongly urge you to read the whole post.

Introduction:

This is a script type ORPG (Online Role Playing Game) adventure for us Madboard members to participate in, in the Anime universe. This Anime ORPG is like a fanfic but we all participate into creating it. You create your own character and write in a story in script form. After you've finished writing a post, leave it with a cliff-hanger (though not necessary) so another member participating can continue onwards.

(You are in control of the plot, but others can change it so be careful.)

Joining Criteria:

In the last ORPG, we were barely able to have 6 people posting. So therefore, we will keep it at 6 people participating only again. Also, I bet that they'll be a lot of past participants joining again, along with more newer people so there will be two lists. All will be explained later.

Remember, you need to be an active poster at the Madboards. Just make sure that you won't drop out halfway in the ORPG and leave the thread for months or something. You need to be committed and willing to take the time and trouble to read through every single post, no matter how long, until you understand it, be it once or twenty times.

Take the Madman ORPG Anime Quest #2 for example, you will notice that some of the plot do not follow on correctly from one participants post to another. That is why I WANT everyone to take the time and trouble to read through every single post until you understand it. Please.

Late Joinings:

There's always a waiting list. So drop off your character details (which would be mention later) and you'll automatically go onto a waiting list. You'll never know, someone might drop out of the participating 6 people and you can take their place. Or perhaps later on the participating numbers will increase. Who knows, just drop off your character details to secure yourself a spot.

Posting Guide:

At Best - Post every 1-2 day.
At Average - Post every 3-5 days.
At Least - Post every 6-7 days.

Every participant MUST be ACTIVE within a week. Unless outside reasons prevents this then you must notified me IMMEDIATELY. Be it through Email, Private Messaging or MSN.

If a participant goes against this rule, be it not active for a long period of time without notifying me or NOT notfying me before going off somewhere then I will not hesitate to kick you out. It's cruel but it's a method that I've seen worked very effectively. This is a community and a community should work together! We can't leave each other hanging!

There is no limit to the number of times you post within a week. So feel free to let yourself loose.

Word Limit:

Up to you really. Just not too much or not too less. Unless you insist then it's also okay. Man that sounds so pathetic, just do whatever.

Language:

Make sure you censor the bad words. From what I can understand, the Admins and Mods have zero tolerance for foul languages. But I think in a situation like ours it's okay, just as long as we cover it up.

Eg: F**k ... **** ... a$$ ... %#$%# ... ****

Rating:

Throughout all my years of participating in ORPGs, somehow, it always trails down into the perverted path. ^^; The rating is simple, it is in the Mature level. It'll have a lot of voilence, lots of swearing, lots of drug usage and lots of sexual references and situations. Just as long as it doesn't slide deep into the R18+ stage (you know what I mean) then we should be alright. You have been warned, if you can't stomach any of the following mentioned, then the ORPG is not going to be enjoyable for you.

Character Creation:

You can use your Madboard usernames or you can create your own name for your character. Balancing is an important issue when it comes to character creation. Please do not create any Godlike characters, it spoils the fun. Say for example that you want to create a really awesome super power for your character, then make sure that you give your character an even more pronounced weakness to compensate for it. Same applies for weapons (If you would like to have a weapon). If you want some big, uber badass weapon, than please do something to compensate for that. And remember, weaponry isn't everything. Try to keep your character original (ie: don't give your character exactly the same attributes as another member).

Cameo Appearances:

Okay, say you don't want to be one of the participating main 6 characters and that you just want to drop of stories just for the hell of it from time to time just to join in on the fun then listen up. You may make cameo appearances. But you won't be part of the plot, meaning you can't make dramatic changes to the story created so far by the participating 6.

The good thing about this is that you are not restricted to the Posting rule. Meaning you could just contribute one post for the whole thread and that's it.

STORYLINE:

It'll be a surprise. Don't sweat it, I have already gotten the plot and everything down ready. It'll all be revealed when we officially start. All I'm going to reveal right now is that it'll be set in the Pokemon World considering it was a popular pick in the first and second ORPG Quest.

---

[READ -->]Now that I have that out of the way, here is whatís going to happen. All the participants will be divided into 2 list:

[Newbie List]: First timers who want to participate will go into this list.

[1] - [ Vacant ]
[2] - [ Vacant ]
[3] - [ Vacant ]
[4] - [ Vacant ]
[5] - [ Vacant ]
[6] - [ Vacant ]

[Elite List]: Madboarders that have already participated in the previous ORPGs. Only 6 people will make it onto the list.

[1] - [ dark_sage ]
[2] - [ ghost904 ]
[3] - [ ronin ]
[4] - [ Thewolf_vii ]
[5] - [ Wolfgangh]
[6] - [ Vacant ]

So far, I have no idea how this is going to work out... yet. But the results from the [Newbie list] will give me a clue on what to do. Until then.

Here is the list of all the past Participants:

[MADBOADERS]

[X14] Genki
bardock
clemtinite
dark_sage
gerkinman
ghost904
Gydafud
Inniss 1428
Kermi
Kiseki
ni_jal
Puke
ronin
Schroedinger's_Cat
ssj_zorella
Thewolf_vii
Tony
Wolfgangh

Madboarders wanting to take part in the ORPG will have to write in that you want to take part and fill in the following: (Yes, even though you've already written one in the previous ORPG you'll have to do it again. That way it'll be fair for everyone)

---
Character Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Abilities:
Pokemon: -Only one!-
Flaws:
---

The 10 Commandments:

[1] - Just fool around, relax.. don't be too serious.

[2] - We're here to have fun, if a person portray your character wrong, don't complain about it! Just fix it up and thatís it, no need to go and write up a big paragraph about it, just a simple sentence like, 'Hey, [Insert Name] your getting my character all wrong, don't worry, I'll fix it up and you'll know what my character is really like.í

* And when I say something wrong I mean stuffs like getting your characters gender wrong, or personality REALLY wrong.. If someone makes you gay in the quest, just fix it up with something like 'Oh! dang! An evil spirit had me possessed; I wasn't really doing those things on my own will.'[/i]

[3] - No dissing/teasing others! If you really don't like someone then thatís fine, be fair and not rave on about it or something like that. It usually develops into really nasty conflicts and it isn't fair for the others to put up with it. Not to mention itíll probably slow down the ORPG progress. So please don't make enemies...

[4] - Always a good idea to write in pure English. We'll understand you easier that way. Unless itís on purpose to make the ORPG funny. Since we're on the subject, please check your spelling as well.

[5] - This ORPG might contain a lot of spoilers from different anime series, so remember to mark it before you post it in guys.

[6] - This ORPG can last as long as we want, but rememberÖ don't let it drag ...all things must come to an end, so when everyone agreesÖ weíll conclude the ORPG.

[7] - Your inputs and ideas are always appreciated; inform me if you want some current rules to change or that you want to add your own suggestions.

[8] - Communication between members outside Quest is always a healthy thing. So do that a lot. Wink

[9] - Characters from an Anime world can be portrayed OOC (Out of Character), but not too much, just enough to make it fun! You can also bring in some more Anime/Video Games characters or another Madboarder in if you wish, as long as they don't become vital to the ORPG. So they can be easily taken out without so much trouble later on.

[10] - Last, but the most important. Don't join in if you won't be committed at all into taking part. I want to emphasize this point again. "DON'T JOIN IN IF YOU WON'T BE COMMITED AT ALL INTO TAKING PART."

Please, please, pleeeeease! Donít sign in if you THINK you can do it, sign in if you CAN do it.

---
---

Signup/Organising period will last for about 1-3 weeks. Remember, we don't start until I give the okay! ^^

Phew... being in charge is not easy...

In the meantime; check out/re-read the previous ORPGs.

-Madman ORPG Anime Quest #1
-Madman ORPG Anime Quest #2
Uber-Genki: Thankyou Brothers Deant and Yo-Yo Man. You have awakened my secret power. For once my death quota is filled, my mortal body is animated with the powers of the spirits of Death. My Brothers, I thankyou.
- MMORPG Quest #3

Last edited by [X14] GenKi on Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:26 am; edited 4 times in total
ghost904
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yay the return of the great Yo-Yo man. Very Happy Nah not really i Don't know what i am going to do this time so here goes. Ahh stuff it Yo-Yo man is back.

Character Name: Yo-Yo Man - YYM
Sex: Male
Personality: This is YYM at the age of 14 when he got his first Pokemon. He is shy, but is always willing to fight to gain more experience. Is very naieve(Spelling?)
Appearance: Has shorts and a t-shirt with a cap.(notice no cape. yet!!!)
Weapon: No yeapons yet, but he get his Yo-Yo of power soon. It is on mail order.
Abilities: None until he gets his Yo-Yo then i will post its abilities
Pokemon: ummmm. Shellder (Lv5 Squirtle) Attacks - Scratch and Growl
Flaws: Tends to hit things that he doen't aim at. This trait applies to his pokemaon as well.

Just a question which area of the pokemon world are we starting in??
And wolfy looks like you can get on with Mrs Ketchum again Very Happy
[X14] GenKi
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ghost904 wrote:

Hmm, not quite sure yet, maybe Pallet? I wanna hear some suggestions on this one.

ghost904 wrote:

LMAO, I think you mean Wolfgangh/Albert. ^^

And you raised a good idea there ghost. Originally, I planned it to be a continuation after the events of ORPG 1 and 2. But having this quest as some sort of prequel sounds pretty unique. But then again it does mess up the continuation.

eg: Albert and Wolfy first meets Yo-Yo-Man in ORPG 1.

Hey, I'm up for the idea if everyone supports it. ^__^
So any takers on ORPG #3 as a prequel?
Or dare I say it, an alternative universe? O_o
Uber-Genki: Thankyou Brothers Deant and Yo-Yo Man. You have awakened my secret power. For once my death quota is filled, my mortal body is animated with the powers of the spirits of Death. My Brothers, I thankyou.
- MMORPG Quest #3
poke__egg
Shiina Tamai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
oh why the hell not, i'm in ^.^

put me down in the newbie column Mr. Green
---
Character Name: pokey
Sex: yes please (male.. duh)
Personality: rather hot headed and irrational, tends to jump into things head first
Appearance: backpack filled with the latest pokemon stuffs, potions, items and the like
Weapon: his martial arts skillz
Abilities: none yet... will learn them along they way (read: i haven't made them up yet Wink)
Pokemon:Scyther (note: will find metal jacket later on in johto region to make scizor)
Flaws: never backs down from a fight... which usually ends up with me getting my ass kicked
---

and as for starting places, perhaps... (dude, i'm damn near the authority on pokemon Razz) new bark town, from G/S, tho if we all wanna start down in pallet, and move on to the hoenn region, thats also cool Very Happy

RICE MONKEYS!!!1

Last edited by poke__egg on Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
ghost904
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
[X14] GenKi wrote:
ghost904 wrote:

Hmm, not quite sure yet, maybe Pallet? I wanna hear some suggestions on this one.

ghost904 wrote:

LMAO, I think you mean Wolfgangh/Albert. ^^

And you raised a good idea there ghost. Originally, I planned it to be a continuation after the events of ORPG 1 and 2. But having this quest as some sort of prequel sounds pretty unique. But then again it does mess up the continuation.

eg: Albert and Wolfy first meets Yo-Yo-Man in ORPG 1.

Hey, I'm up for the idea if everyone supports it. ^__^
So any takers on ORPG #3 as a prequel?
Or dare I say it, an alternative universe? O_o

Pallet town sounds like a real good place to start.

To get around the wolfy and albert thing would be easy. They know YYM but don't reconise him because when he is older he has a cape Very Happy
Also they proberly wouldn't want to reconise him anyway.
ronin
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
And I am sure as hell in this too!!!!

Character Name: Deant
Personality: Horny, puberty
Appearance: Long black hair with white streaks. Goes Vegeta-like when pissed.
Weapon: Dual katanas,..actually time for a new weapon. Ill get back to you on this one.
Abilities: Slight mojo.
Pokemon: Torchic
Flaws: Usually wanted by all male anime characters to be beat the f**k up! (for being a smartass) Also can make any woman swoon for him, even teh ugly ones.

This is goin to be friggin sweet so hurry the frink up Genki!!! (jokes man jokes) BTW 'frink' is my new word.

EDIT: Forgot it is a prequel.

I am ronin
Thewolf_vii
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
This will end up FAR too much like the first ORPG! Same characters, same world, ect. Can I make a suggestion that we think of something else? Prehaps the yu-gi-oh world? Or Dragon Ball Z? Or Naruto? I dunno... Im just worried I will repeat old material Razz
Benza
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dont sweat it Tom, just make a diffrent charecter, I'm not doing Albert again Very Happy

Character Name: Julia Montgomarey
Sex: Female
Personality: Jaded
Appearance: Blonde Short hair, about 5,10 Long pants, sandals, Green Tanktop, white jacket. I'll probbably post a pic of her later.
Weapon: A gun, although she prefers to avoid violence.
Abilities: I don't know, does shooting people or putting out count as an ability Very Happy
Pokemon: -Only one!- Kabutops Very Happy God I love them.
Flaws: A weakness for younger men (I'm looking at Yoyoman Very Happy)

I'm all for a prequal, oh and can we make a rule that no one can have legendary pokemon? Cause that would just be cheap. Esspecialy Mewtwo.
dark_sage
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Character Name: Sage
Personality: Sadistic
Appearance: Very tall, dark man. (not dark as in black, dark as in mysterious. *audience* oo000hh)
Weapon: None.
Abilities: The ability to make ANY weapon he desires.**NEW** Teleportation (Like goku's Instant Transmition)
Pokemon: Sneasel (and for all you n00bs - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/dark_sage_da/sneasel.jpg)
Flaws: Has bad imagination. (eg. when i try to imagine the weapon before i make it, like a ninga sword, it could turn out to be fluffy and pink. Or when using Teleportation he may not end up where he wanted to go.)
[X14] GenKi
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
In what way Thewolf_vii? True the first ORPG had the Pokemon world and true it had the same characters, but what we covered was only the tip of the iceberg. The Pokemon World has so much potential. You can't tell me that we went through everything and that it has been done to death.

Yu-Gi-Oh? Sure I would support it but:
1) Not many members on the Madboards a big fans. Trust me on this one.
2) Some members are clueless on the true spirit of Yu-Gi-Oh.
3) Majority of the memebers here have a better grasp on Pokemon. Theres probably isn't a single person here that doesn't know what Pokemon is. If they say they don't, then they're probably lying.

Dragonball Z? Not a bad idea either but:
1) I could just use the same reasons that you used on Pokemon.
2) It's not as vast as you'd think it is.
3) Sure there is plenty of idea's to throw around, but the Dragonball Z world just doesn't have that adventure atmosphere. If you know what I mean.

Naruto? I would definitely go for this one but:
1) Right, I know its popular but not many Madboarders have seen this series. I know you're going to argue with me on this one but it's true. I want people that come in here to read this thread for enjoyment to not feel alienated.
2) I can't really think of another reason.
3) 1 and 2 should covers it Razz

See? I thought this through. I'm smart! And don't let my HSC mark tell you otherwise!
- MMORPG Quest #3

Last edited by [X14] GenKi on Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Benza
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
dark_sage wrote:

Pokemon: Sneasel (and for all you n00bs - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/dark_sage_da/sneasel.jpg)

What? Sneasel is one of the new ones....
Thewolf_vii
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wolfgangh wrote:
Flaws: A weakness for younger men (I'm looking at Yoyoman Very Happy)

LOL

Ok, ok

Character Name: Brain Rutiaga
Personality: Very "up-himself"
Appearance: White teath. So white that when he smiles they go *Ping* short brown hair, Black shirt, grey jacket and black/grey pants Top Hat and small glasses. Post image later.
Weapon: Trusty Ninja pack that contains small daggers, shurikins and scrolls. Might use his top hat time-to-time
Abilities: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu
Pokemon: NINE TAILS!
Flaws: Cant see without his glasses.

EDIT!

THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG! LETS GET STARTED ALLREADY!

Last edited by Thewolf_vii on Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Benza
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thewolf_vii wrote:

Appearance: White teath. So white that when he smiles they go *Ping* short brown hair, Black shirt, grey jacket and black/grey pants Top Hat and small glasses. Post image later.

I have to draw the picture don't I?

But I agree, LETS START START START START START START START START START, etc etc
[X14] GenKi
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Madman ORPG Anime Quest #3 - [Signup/Organising Period] Reply with quote
lol, man you guys are so impatient.

[X14] GenKi wrote:
Signup/Organising period will last for about 1-3 weeks.

It's only fair this way. This ORPG is not only just for us and the oldbies but also for the new people to come in and join up. Yes, I know you all think I'm really ghey at the moment but I'm standing by what I just said.

Rules for Pokemon selection you say? Just apply the 'Character Creation' guide. If you want an uber Pokemon, compensate for it.

Eg: A drunk Ho-oh. Just imagine the damn bird crashing all over the place. Hmm, I think I might like the idea of having a drunk Ho-oh as my Pokemon. ^^

[EDIT] - Easy guys, don't flood out this thread.
- MMORPG Quest #3
Benza
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
[EDIT] Image removed do to crappiness

Ok Backstory.

An Ex-Teacher turned prostitute turned pokemon trainer. Her teaching career was destroyed after an afair with a student, she took to robbing her customers and happend upon a Kabutops, she took it and became a pokemon trainer......

..... Yeah I know its lame, its 3:20 am, give me a break......

Last edited by Benza on Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
[X14] GenKi
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
STORYLINE:

This prequel was set 11 years ago (according to YYM's age gap). Madman has yet to be established, so visits to anime universes were all done through Visa. Nifty.

One eventful night, in the town of Pallet. Mrs Ketchum lies with her arms and legs spread in her bed sheet sleeping peacefully. Everything looks alright as they usually do every night, maybe except for that suspicious shadowy looking hand reaching into Delilah's room and grabbing her most prized possession. Her one and only 'Golden Bra.'

Shadowy Figure: YOINK!
Mrs Ketchum: [Insert ear piercing scream]

Thus, this is how the adventure began. It was called, 'The Quest for Mrs Ketchum's Golden Bra!' Rumor has it, that the 'Golden Bra' possesses unimaginable power that could enslave the world. My ass it does.

A group of unlikely heroes will begin their quest to retrieve the 'Golden Bra' and return it to it's rightful owner. This will not be an easy quest. For one thing, they don't have any leads on who might have taken it and another is that the creep could be anywhere! We're not talking about just the Kanto region, but the Johto and Hoenn region as well, that's a lot of land to cover. Will our heroes be able to do it? Probably not...

Expect there to be:

- Pokemon battles!
- Many surprises!
- Pointless Sidequests!
- Insane Randomness!
- Betrayal!
- Sex... well, maybe not...

This is the story of, 'The Quest for Mrs Ketchum's Golden Bra!'

---
---

Now, this is how we'll play the ORPG. There will be a total of 3 Chapters. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY because you guys have a knack for miss reading. Within these chapters will be events that has to occur no matter what. You have to get from one point to the other flowingly. Within those events, you can make up whatever you want, as long as you follow it to the next event. The length between each event can be as long as you wish, just as long as it makes sense when followed up with the next event. If you still don't understand, it'll probably make sense when we're in [ORPG Mode]. These events have to last long, don't make it short.

Each Chapter will have a villain that will appear randomly. You have to defeat him or her at the end of the chapter. The 'Golden Bra' will be divided into three pieces and each chapter will have one of the pieces.

** Each chapter will be started by me with a pic.
** Yes, everyone will work together as good guys. We will introduce our characters in slowly, not all in one go.

Chapter 1 - To become a Pokemon Master!

[1] - Start from Pallet town.
[2] - [Random Sidequest]
[3] - Catch a Boat Cruise to Johto Region.
[4] - Johto Exploration.
[5] - Battle for the Golden Bra's 'left cup!'

Chapter 2 - Meet Dark Team!

[1] - Relaxation.
[2] - Catch a Boat Cruise to Hoenn Region.
[3] - Stranded on a deserted Island!
[4] - Hoenn Exploration.
[5] - Battle for the Golden Bra's 'right cup!'

Chapter 3 - For Great Justice!

[1] - Betrayal! (Read Wolfgangh! Razz)
[2] - Return to Kanto Region.
[3] - [Random Sidequest]
[4] - Last day together...
[5] - Battle for the Golden Bra's 'strap!'

Going seperate ways. Character Endings!

---
---

No, we are not starting yet, I'm still having trouble on getting a bad guy for Chapter 1.

By the way, ghost! I just realised something. You say Yo-Yo Man will be 14 year old in this Quest right? That'll make it an 11 YEARS difference from this ORPG to the previous ones, and it'll effect me and ronin greatly cause we'll be 9(Genki) and 10(Deant) years old! That's a bit too young for our likings. Can you boast your age up? O_o
- MMORPG Quest #3
Benza
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
[X14] GenKi wrote:

By the way, ghost! I just realised something. You say Yo-Yo Man will be 14 year old in this Quest right? That'll make it an 11 YEARS difference from this ORPG to the previous ones, and it'll effect me and ronin greatly cause we'll be 9(Genki) and 10(Deant) years old! That's a bit too young for our likings. Can you boast your age up? O_o

You know you could always just make up some stupid bull ****, like they stopped aging at 20 and 21 and have just lied about their ages since then. I mean this story doesn't really have to make sense or anything Very Happy

And when are we starting?
dark_sage
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yay, im still 21. Thats good. Im gunna do i pic for my char, or atlest force wolfgangh to draw one.
Benza
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
dark_sage wrote:

Appearance: Very tall, dark man. (not dark as in black, dark as in mysterious. *audience* oo000hh)

I need a better description then that Rolling Eyes

And When are we starting?
dark_sage
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Redraw, i demand a redraw!
Thewolf_vii
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They heard he was the best that the hidden leaf village had to offer. Well, not really... The best of Leaf were all out on missions and Rutiaga was the only one left behind.

"Brian, these men have a... ah... "Special" mission for you. You must prepare to leave the village right away"

Spoke the Hokage. Rutiaga had only been on one other mission before... a mission that did'nt go down very well... But thats another story. Anyhow, Rutiaga was ready to go, so ready that he said...

"I am so ready to go!!! *Ping*"

That horrible, horrible *Ping*... For some reason whenever he smiled his teeth produced a blinding flash of light that seem to contain such energy that it made a noise.. a... *Ping*

"Good, you will be briefed by the people who hired you when you arrive. But before you leave this village... and this world... I have something I wish to give you..."

The Hokage walked over to the wepons stand. Daggers, Shurukins and other various Ninja wepons and even large samuri swords layed and hung on that stand. But there was also a small box, one that he never noticed before untill the Hokage took it off the stand. He handed it to Rutiaga and told him to open it.

"Open it"

Rutiaga opened it and noticed a ball inside. Red at the top, white at the bottem. An odd device indeed.

"This world you are going too also has the ability to summon creatures to aid you in battle. However, thier is no need for a blood offering or summoning scroll... and it looks far less cool. The creture that lies insite this 'pokeball' is the offspring of the nine-tails demon fox that attacked our village many years ago. It is only young, but when it gets angry enough the demon within is unleashed... Keep in under controll"

A portal opened up beside Rutiaga and he was asked to walk through. This portal would take him to the Pokemon world and the begining of his adventure.
[X14] GenKi
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wolfgangh wrote:
[X14] GenKi wrote:

You know you could always just make up some stupid bull ****, like they stopped aging at 20 and 21 and have just lied about their ages since then. I mean this story doesn't really have to make sense or anything Very Happy

And when are we starting?

Heh, yeah, I guess you're right. I'll come up with something.
*lol* Love that Naruto and Gai reference Thewolf. *PING*

ALRIGHTY!! WE START THIS FRIDAY!! 10/12/04!!

yes... I'm still trying to get a villain for chapter 1... and I'm lazy... and hungry... work as well... did I mention I was lazy?
- MMORPG Quest #3
Benza
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I re drew my picture cause it blew, I will edit the post later with Sages picture, if anyone else wants a picture drawn of their charecter, I have lots of spare time on my hands Very Happy

Yeah she has no feet, shut up.
ghost904
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have no problems if you want to up his age just let me know what u want it as and i will edit it for ya.
[X14] GenKi
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nah, its all cool ghost. Don't worry about it. Wink

Wolfgangh! GROUP PIC! I command you to draw a group pic with everyone in it... please? Use my character appearance from ORPG #2, but make him smaller. Plus put me next to Deant/ronin and make us look buddy buddy, but not in a gay way. Razz

I guess that is asking for too much huh? ^^;
If you don't want to do it then just say the word!
- MMORPG Quest #3
poke__egg
Shiina Tamai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
my post updated to include my pokemon Very Happy

and yeah, go the storyline Mr. Green

oh and this is kinda lame.. but

Madman ORPG = MMORPG Very Happy

RICE MONKEYS!!!1
Master Chief
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Character Name: Fyzuun
Personality: Evil to the core, but somehow still rather childish. Think evil todler.
Appearance: Tall dark and unhandsome. Always wear a long, black robe, and alwayshas a rather perculier bulge in his pocket Wink He also has deep black eyes and jet-black hair...though you can never see them unless its in a pokemon battle.
Weapon: Twin short-blade sowrds
Abilities: Super speed.
Pokemon: -Only one!- Weedle...can I let him have a horn extension? And the weedle is a rare black weedle too...or maybe i just spray-painted him but that's beside the point.
Flaws: Despite his speed he is rather slow(mentally). He doesn't pick up on insults until after everyone laughs at him. Also, he always loses control when using his super speed ability.

Oh and if necessary I can be the villain for chapter 1. And if needed for further chapters, the mind-reading dude can go into my brain and brain-wash me to be good. In which case invert all colours of my character.
Master Chief
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Seeing as how there is no brain-wash guy in this one and my mind was else-where we can make i, if necessary, that I get brain-washed by my weedle who is actually a caterpee (sp?)
Benza
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
[X14] GenKi wrote:
Nah, its all cool ghost. Don't worry about it. Wink

Wolfgangh! GROUP PIC! I command you to draw a group pic with everyone in it... please? Use my character appearance from ORPG #2, but make him smaller. Plus put me next to Deant/ronin and make us look buddy buddy, but not in a gay way. Razz

I guess that is asking for too much huh? ^^;
If you don't want to do it then just say the word!

I gagagoogoo hate you.... I have a pic of Deant done, I just need to colour it. I supose I can do a group pic, its gunna take a while though.
Blaksol
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
there still time to get in on this
Master Chief
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Am i in the group?
Blaksol
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok if regestration isnt up here you go

Name: Ryugann

Apperance: Long white hair, gold eyes, metallic gold tint to skin (lost fight to a smeagle...at leat i thinks thats what there called, the pokemon with a paint brush for a tail), dressed in full lenth black robe.

Abilaty: able to determain a pokemon's disposition & "higher order photon manipulation" (causes health to detierate if overused), quite agile

Flaws: Phisicly Weak, frail health, unable to determain human disposition (makeing him seem rather stupid at times and rather evil at others)

Personality: Bit of a loner and focues on nothing but his goal of training to become the strongest trainer in his home town.

Weapon: Wakasaji (small version of a katana)
Benza
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Blaksol wrote:

Apperance: Long white hair, gold eyes, metallic gold tint to skin (lost fight to a smeagle...at leat i thinks thats what there called, the pokemon with a paint brush for a tail), dressed in full lenth black robe.

great, thats pretty much just how I drew sage Very Happy the dark robe and everything. oh well. yeah you and master cheife are getting included in the picture too.
[edit] looks at Master Cheifes appearence, what the I'M TOO DUMB TO FIND OTHER WORDS TO USE SO I USE THE F WORD is with all the black robed people?

Last edited by Benza on Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blaksol
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wolfgangh wrote:
great, thats pretty much just how I drew sage Very Happy the dark robe and everything. oh well. yeah you and master cheife are getting included in the picture too.

In that case alter robe couler to red......that was the original anyway

oh yeah.....forgot the pokemon...(dang nintails is taken)...ummmm....ill get back to ya

Edit: ok put me down for an eevee

Last edited by Blaksol on Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master Chief
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ooooooooh wolfgangh draw me...plz!!!!
Benza
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Master Chief wrote:
ooooooooh wolfgangh draw me...plz!!!!

I allready said you two are being included in the picture, I just finished sketching it and am gunna start inking it now.
Blaksol
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yay im in the group pic ....or at least Ryugann is
ronin
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just updating my character

Character Name: Deant
Personality: Horny, (puberty), but quiet too somehow.
Appearance: Long black hair with white streaks. Goes Vegeta-like when pissed. Silver eyes, eyes glow white when goin uber-saiyan (like super saiyan but stronger). Uber clothes kinda like Crim from .hack and a mix of Sephiroth but of medium height.
Weapon: Single katana ala Sephiroth.
Abilities: Slight mojo. Good reflexes.
Pokemon: Torchic
Flaws: Usually wanted by all male anime characters to be beat the f**k up! (for being a smartass) Also can make some women swoon for him, even teh ugly ones. ADDED: Scared of sh*t-weak pokemon.

Kinda sounds a tad overpowerful. Hmmmm. I'll add more flaws.

I am ronin
poke__egg
Shiina Tamai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
may as well update mine, so wolfy can draw him goods Very Happy

Character Name: pokey
Sex: yes please (male.. duh)
Personality: rather hot headed and irrational, tends to jump into things head first
Appearance: backpack filled with the latest pokemon things, potions, items and stuffs, medium height, short fuzzy brown hair, blue eyes, kinda like that max kid from advanced, but cooler and taller Very Happy
Weapon: his martial arts skillz
Abilities: is able to make pokeballs from apricorns, gets discounts at all pokemarts, and can easily bore someone to tears with the latest theories on pokemon
Pokemon:Scyther (note: will find metal jacket later on in johto region to make scizor)
Flaws: never backs down from a fight... which usually ends up with me getting my ass kicked
---

RICE MONKEYS!!!1
Thewolf_vii
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of those shots in a general anime intros...

Last edited by Thewolf_vii on Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
poke__egg
Shiina Tamai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
do you have a tablet or something??

cause i'd be damned doing that with a mouse...

RICE MONKEYS!!!1
Benza
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ronin wrote:

Appearance: Long black hair with white streaks. Goes Vegeta-like when pissed. Silver eyes, eyes glow white when goin uber-saiyan (like super saiyan but stronger). Uber clothes kinda like Crim from .hack and a mix of Sephiroth but of medium height.

Ahh crap, I allready drew you with the cloths from last description, that and I have no idea who Crim is or what his cloths look like. If you can get me a pic I will change the cloths.

[EDIT] Tom, stop drawing... forever... please....

Last edited by Benza on Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Blaksol
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ill grab one for ya

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/blaksol87/crimfull.jpg
[X14] GenKi
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Holy shat! ...never thought I see this much post in one day. Okay, letís see... ^^

Wolfgangh wrote:
I **** hate you.... I have a pic of Deant done, I just need to colour it. I supose I can do a group pic, its gunna take a while though.

Yeah I know you hate me, you hate everyone! Reminds me of me back in my high school days. Very Happy Don't sweat it man, take as long as you need. There's no rush as long as you can get it done and spiffy looking by the time we finish the ORPG.

poke__egg wrote:
oh and this is kinda lame.. but
Madman ORPG = MMORPG

You sir, are going onto my respect list. I love it! I'm going to change the thread topic to it as soon as we start. Very Happy

---

Blaksol, Master Chief and poke__egg. Great to have you guys along for the adventure. ^^ Now here is a secret tip from me that I've leant the hard way in the past.

-Nobody likes a serious character. Remember that this is only purely for fun. I'll admit once I started off with a very serious uber character in the past and it annoyed everyone participating greatly. After learning from that experience, I discovered that playing as a really silly character is much more enjoyable than you can imagine.

Later, I've seen newer people join up and repeating the same mistakes that I had and yes, it did annoyed me. Trust me when I say this, it CAN destroy an ORPG completely. Many ORPGs have been left unfinished because of this. Please read the "Madman ORPG #1 and #2", you'll learn a lot more then I can lecture you now. The links are provided in my first post.

---

Since there is a bigger number of participants this time around, itís going to be tough, will you Blaksol, Master Chief and poke__egg be able to give us your full support? Will you be active weekly? Because if you're not, I won't hesitate to kill off your characters. I'm sorry if I sound very harsh but it's my job as the one in charge (call me... BOSS Razz). I have to be serious or else I'll end up repeating the same mistakes I did in the "Madman ORPG Anime Quest #1."

Here is the updated lists:-

[Newbie List]:

[1] - [ poke__egg ]
[2] - [ Master Chief ]
[3] - [ Blaksol ]
[4] - [ Vacant ]
[5] - [ Vacant ]
[6] - [ Vacant ]

[Elite List]:

[1] - [ dark_sage ]
[2] - [ ghost904 ]
[3] - [ ronin ]
[4] - [ Thewolf_vii ]
[5] - [ Wolfgangh]
[6] - [ Genki ] (I might have to drop my character to make it an even number)

Hmm, 9 people... guess we'll have to work in 2 groups now. It would work out great if we can get another Madboarder to join in. ^^

Oh yeah, Don't worry dudes. I've already sorted out the villain for Chapter 1. You may not like it but nyeh. Razz

Alright gang, take it easy with the posting, I want to make the start of page 2 to be the start of the ORPG. If you guys want to discuss pics and stuff, do it through MSN. I encourage everyone to add each other to their MSN list. ghost, do you have MSN buddy? We would LUV to have a chat with the great Yo-Yo Man! Very Happy

So everybody, try not to go over or hit the [50 Replies]. Appreciate it.
And remember, there is always an [EDIT] button. Use it. Wink

*sighs* sure wish we could have some girls participating. XD
- MMORPG Quest #3
Master Chief
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:

Since there is a bigger number of participants this time around, itís going to be tough, will you Blaksol, Master Chief and poke__egg be able to give us your full support? Will you be active weekly? Because if you're not, I won't hesitate to kill off your characters. I'm sorry if I sound very harsh but it's my job as the one in charge (call me... BOSS Razz). I have to be serious or else I'll end up repeating the same mistakes I did in the "Madman ORPG Anime Quest #1."

Sir yes Sir!!

Also I have updated my Character's personality.

Character Name: Fyzuun
Personality: Military to the core, but somehow still rather childish. Think evil todler in the army. I'm a military genius ^.^
Appearance: Tall dark and unhandsome. Always wear a long, black robe, and alwayshas a rather perculier bulge in his pocket He also has deep black eyes and jet-black hair...though you can never see them unless its in a pokemon battle.
Weapon: Twin short-blade swords
Abilities: Super speed.
Pokemon: -Only one!- Weedle...can I let him have a horn extension? And the weedle is a rare black weedle too...or maybe i just spray-painted him but that's beside the point.
Flaws: Despite his speed he is rather slow(mentally). He doesn't pick up on insults until after everyone laughs at him. Also, he always loses control when using his super speed ability.
Blaksol
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Master Chief wrote:
Sir yes Sir!!

what he said........and a charachter is only as serios as you play him/her
Master Chief
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Blaksol wrote:
Master Chief wrote:
Sir yes Sir!!

what he said........and a charachter is only as serios as you play him/her

Sweet cuz I'm in the military so this is gonna be a snap!

WAIT!!! WOLFGANHG (excuse the spelling) I am gonna change my characters appearance. Seeing as how a black robe doesn't fit my character's personality, I want you to draw him in full military dress uniform (ie. Long army colour pants, army colour blazer, etc. with the floppy hat. Sorry mate but it just wasn't working the other way.
Benza
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Master Chief wrote:

WAIT!!! WOLFGANHG (excuse the spelling) I am gonna change my characters appearance. Seeing as how a black robe doesn't fit my character's personality, I want you to draw him in full military dress uniform (ie. Long army colour pants, army colour blazer, etc. with the floppy hat. Sorry mate but it just wasn't working the other way.

You're kidding right, I've almost finished inking the picture now... I only have Genki, Deant, Toms charecter and Poke Eggs charecter left.... I'M TOO DUMB TO FIND OTHER WORDS TO USE SO I USE THE F WORD... To bad you get a robe for the picture Very Happy
Thewolf_vii
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
poke__egg wrote:
do you have a tablet or something??

cause i'd be damned doing that with a mouse...

No tablet, did it with a mouse ^^

Wolfgangh wrote:
Tom, stop drawing... forever... please....

Said it once and I will say it again. Ben, your drawing style sucks. Leave mine alone and I will leave yours alone.
poke__egg
Shiina Tamai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
come on already.. it's friday...

RICE MONKEYS!!!1

Page 1 of 4

Jump to: