Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

The shopping thread! Yay!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
The shopping thread! Yay!
Author
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gouki wrote:
They're not legit. Which is why they're selling so cheaply. They're bootlegs. I mean, if you were told they were legit and bought some because of that, you've been duped.

Otherwise, tell me which company makes them? It'll say somehwere on them the company that distributes and where they were made.

I don't have the Bebop CD's but I have some other OST's. They are not bootlegs. It has the company name on it, but considering it's in Japanese, it's a bit hard to read. I also have some J-Rock CD's which are NOT bootlegs.

And if you call $100 for 4 CD's cheap, then you must be crazy. Try buying them before saying something like that. Geez.
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah. But did you buy them from Shin Tokyo, because there "asian release" CDs are indeed bootleg. And their J-Pop/Rock section isn't up yet, so, I can't check them.

And, as it stands for official J-Pop/Anime CDs from Japan you would be looking at about $25US for brand new, officialm legit copies.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mr Waffle
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sephiroth_FF wrote:
And if you call $100 for 4 CD's cheap, then you must be crazy. Try buying them before saying something like that. Geez.

For a CD of Japanese origin... that's offensively cheap, unless you're buying Singles or 2nd hand goods. As said above, a Japanese CD retails for about US$25-US$35 in Japan, so it's always more when buying here.

I'd have to inspect the CDs from Shin Tokyo before I declared them bootleg, but I believe they've sold bootleg anime in the past, so I wouldn't put it past them.

Sephiroth_FF wrote:
has the company name on it, but considering it's in Japanese, it's a bit hard to read.

I don't think I've ever come across a Japanese CD that doesn't have the company name in English.
GP
Doraemon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
definately bootlegs, theres no way any australian retailor or e-tailor would sell OSTs $15 cheaper than Japanese RRP in japan retailors/e-tailors.

what you bought for $25 can be purchased off ebay for $9USD(about 13AUD) or purchased in taiwan/hk for as little as $5
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mr Waffle wrote:
Sephiroth_FF wrote:

For a CD of Japanese origin... that's offensively cheap, unless you're buying Singles or 2nd hand goods. As said above, a Japanese CD retails for about US$25-US$35 in Japan, so it's always more when buying here.

I'd have to inspect the CDs from Shin Tokyo before I declared them bootleg, but I believe they've sold bootleg anime in the past, so I wouldn't put it past them.

Most of the CD's seem to be Alion and Miya Records, definite bootlegs and this decades Sonmay seeing as how common they are (especially Alion).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Ghost!
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just one more question about the upstaires shop...how much do the cd's cost? Like say....the average one disk cd? sorry for all these questions by the way
Mr Waffle
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Ghost! wrote:
Just one more question about the upstaires shop...how much do the cd's cost? Like say....the average one disk cd? sorry for all these questions by the way

Hmm. Probably between $25-$40, depending on their country of origin. They mostly stock the 'overseas' (legit HK) versions of Japanese CDs, which are much cheaper than their Japanese counterparts. Don't expect to be walking into a range the size of JB though, they've only got a small selection.

Avoid the anime sections of these stores, though. Bootleg-o-rama... at horribly inflated prices, too. You can buy Madman DVDs for cheaper in many cases Rolling Eyes
The Ghost!
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mr Waffle wrote:
The Ghost! wrote:

Hmm. Probably between $25-$40, depending on their country of origin. They mostly stock the 'overseas' (legit HK) versions of Japanese CDs, which are much cheaper than their Japanese counterparts. Don't expect to be walking into a range the size of JB though, they've only got a small selection.

Avoid the anime sections of these stores, though. Bootleg-o-rama... at horribly inflated prices, too. You can buy Madman DVDs for cheaper in many cases Rolling Eyes

Cool, next time i go into the city I will buy one or two. Thanks Mr Waffle Razz
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: The shopping thread! Yay! Reply with quote
****. I went to quote instead of Edit.
Tony
浜崎 あゆみ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Initial D is now closed down. I went searching for it today in the city, it had moved to La Trobe Street back in Sept/Oct (last time I was there they gave me a little piece of paper with the new address that I lost but they were still on Russel St) and I saw the sign, went in, and the dude in the next shop told me they had closed down.

So that's the end of J-music CDs in Melbourne. Sad (Maybe I need to check out "Comic World"?)

Now how the **** will I get (miss)understood? *cries*
Dime_fan3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
If you're willing to spend the money, i went through www.yesasia.com and they were pretty damn fast.

The album ( (miss)understood) plus the DVD and photo book cost me around 75 bucks. I paid with a visa, but i think they do other methods there as well. (Or just grab a mate with a VISA/Mastercard)

Damn maybe another shop for j-music will open in melbourne. (or maybe if i had the cash and know-how i could start my own)

PS BTW I still pride myself in the fact that i must be the only person in bendigo to own (miss)understood!!! Cool

I have a new blog!

http://thirtypixels.wordpress.com
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Something tells me the only place that would care less than Bendigo would be Clifton Springs or Swan Hill.

See. On Principal I refuse to pay $75 for a CD, when I can get the international version for less than half. I'll just wait until Manifest I guess. Buy a copy from Anime Anytime.
Mr Waffle
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dime_fan3 wrote:
The album ( (miss)understood) plus the DVD and photo book cost me around 75 bucks. I paid with a visa, but i think they do other methods there as well. (Or just grab a mate with a VISA/Mastercard)

$75??? It retails for 3990 yen, or $46... YA have it for $50... where did the other $25 come from??

Gouki wrote:
Buy a copy from Anime Anytime.

Their markups are a work of beauty, 1000 yen 2nd hand cds at $25+. I suppose if that's the only way you can buy a CD then so be it I suppose...
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Maybe I'm just stupid (shut it, Waffle), but if I wasn't told, I wouldn't have even thought they were second hand. I've bought quite a few CDs from them with not one problem.
Mr Waffle
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gouki wrote:
Maybe I'm just stupid (shut it, Waffle), but if I wasn't told, I wouldn't have even thought they were second hand. I've bought quite a few CDs from them with not one problem.

Oh, I don't mean to say that they're poor quality; BookOff and other Japanese 2nd hand shops are extremely fussy with what they sell, they'll be practically near-mint anyway (or they'll drop the price to like... 100yen). I'm just sayin' is all Razz

I know they're 2nd hand because 1) they don't have the plastic tear seal all Japanese CDs come with, and 2) several had BookOff pricetags still on them at anime.au Razz
Tony
浜崎 あゆみ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dime_fan3 wrote:
If you're willing to spend the money, i went through www.yesasia.com and they were pretty damn fast.

Damn maybe another shop for j-music will open in melbourne. (or maybe if i had the cash and know-how i could start my own)

PS BTW I still pride myself in the fact that i must be the only person in bendigo to own (miss)understood!!! Cool

I know of yesasia's other methods, but they're a pain in the ass. Credit card is so much easier.
Dime_fan3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mr Waffle wrote:

$75??? It retails for 3990 yen, or $46... YA have it for $50... where did the other $25 come from??

Thats right, waffles....Yes Asia have it for 50....US.....Dollars Smile . After a little conversion into aussie dollars, plus postage...thats probably why i paid 75.

But, as a fan i guess moneys not an issue. I'm the type that if i really want something, i'll get it no matter the cost. Cool

I have a new blog!

Mr Waffle
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dime_fan3 wrote:
Thats right, waffles....Yes Asia have it for 50....US.....Dollars Smile . After a little conversion into aussie dollars, plus postage...thats probably why i paid 75.

I dunno what crack you're smoking, but it's US$38. Please don't tell me you just paid for the postage instead of buying another CD to get free postage...? You need a good smack if you did. Razz
jordi
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I minor note: Initial D has already closed down. At least that's what I saw a couple of months agol. If it popped back up again *Iunno*

I've been ordering things from CDJapan and they seem pretty good. Plus they offer Airmail registered as well. I'm only sticking with them since yesasia can send you an email weeks later telling you that there isn't any of the item left. And playasia.com LIES. Plus cdjapan uses original prices to base their pricing. Unless you're willing to spend over $49 on yesasia (but I want to get first pressings) yesasia.com & cdjapan can be very similiar in prices.
Mr Waffle
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jordi wrote:
Plus they offer Airmail registered as well, at double the cost of hmv.co.jp's EMS postage.

Fixed.

Example- a HMV order I currently have, with 5 DVDs and 1 CD is 2,040 yen for EMS. An old CDJapan order with 4 CDs and 1 DVD is 3,610 yen for Registered airmail. You're looking in the 5,000+ range for EMS at CDJ...

(If you don't know what EMS is, it's basically international express, it takes 3 days/2 nights to reach me from Japan- they send on Wednesday, I receive on Friday)

The only thing holding me back from committing completely to HMV is that I'm unsure of their treatment of 1st press items from Hello!Project (because they're not seperate catalogue #'s like, say, Avex). I've ordered Goto Maki's latest CD to 'test the waters', and if I receive 1st press, I'll switch to HMV exclusively (well, except when I need some cpop or kpop, then it's back to Yesasia).
jordi
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mr Waffle wrote:
jordi wrote:
Plus they offer Airmail registered as well, at double the cost of hmv.co.jp's EMS postage.

Fixed.

Example- a HMV order I currently have, with 5 DVDs and 1 CD is 2,040 yen for EMS. An old CDJapan order with 4 CDs and 1 DVD is 3,610 yen for Registered airmail. You're looking in the 5,000+ range for EMS at CDJ...

(If you don't know what EMS is, it's basically international express, it takes 3 days/2 nights to reach me from Japan- they send on Wednesday, I receive on Friday)

The only thing holding me back from committing completely to HMV is that I'm unsure of their treatment of 1st press items from Hello!Project (because they're not seperate catalogue #'s like, say, Avex). I've ordered Goto Maki's latest CD to 'test the waters', and if I receive 1st press, I'll switch to HMV exclusively (well, except when I need some cpop or kpop, then it's back to Yesasia).

Never knew about hmv's services *scratches chin* Interesting... Nonetheless would you say they're generally good? This has left me feeling poor :\
Mr Waffle
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jordi wrote:
Never knew about hmv's services *scratches chin* Interesting... Nonetheless would you say they're generally good? This has left me feeling poor :\

CDJapan, you mean? They've been good with me in the past, like giving the bonuses that the CDs sometimes come with from the distributor (posters usually).

Though they seem to be skimping on the packaging recently, only using a bit of tissue paper to brace the bubblewrapped CDs... which lead to one of my orders being rather damaged, including a shattered CD. While it's not their fault the postie is dodgy, I asked them to look at using more stuffing, but the next order had the same amount... that was with airmail btw, I doubt EMS suffers that sort of abuse. I've been importing on a regular basis for several years now and I've only lost 1 package (Yesasia, which they replaced free of charge) and this has been my only damaged one (no replacement unfortunately).
jordi
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mr Waffle wrote:
I doubt EMS suffers that sort of abuse.

Actually EMS gets the same old treatment, just faster speed. There's usually torn up boxes and such that can go through EMS (it's a miracle how some survive). The problem with CD packaging is that unless it's a box, it'd most likely suffer a lot of times. I know some people who prefer yesasia like hell and refuse to switch over to anything but I don'y seem really convinced sometimes :\
Tony
浜崎 あゆみ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I went to that Comic World shop yesterday and they do have a very good collection of Jpop stuff, probably as good as Initial D's were. I ordered (miss)understood overseas version since the Japanese version ending up being $65 there. Costing me $35 for the overseas version, so I should get it soon from there.

So that's the place to go for these CDs in melbourne now Smile
jordi
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Tony wrote:
I went to that Comic World shop yesterday and they do have a very good collection of Jpop stuff, probably as good as Initial D's were. I ordered (miss)understood overseas version since the Japanese version ending up being $65 there. Costing me $35 for the overseas version, so I should get it soon from there.

So that's the place to go for these CDs in melbourne now Smile

To be honest I wouldn't reccomend Comic World that much unless you know the people there much. They're a little cold in terms of customer services (ie they don't want to speak to you and frankly don't care), and they misquote prices in preorders. If you lose the receipt slip, they refuse to hand it over unless you find it - drivers license ID apparently doesn't verify you as the person who ordered it. A lot of people who deal with them can come out very annoyed and fustrated.
Tony
浜崎 あゆみ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well then I'll just not lose my reciept. Wink

And the girl who served me on Friday was pretty friendly.
Dime_fan3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mr Waffle wrote:

I dunno what crack you're smoking, but it's US$38. Please don't tell me you just paid for the postage instead of buying another CD to get free postage...? You need a good smack if you did. Razz

Oh, sorry, are you talking about just the CD? I know thats about US$38, but i got the one with the DVD and photobook. Thats why i paid a little xtra.

I have a new blog!

Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Where is Swanston Pde, in relation to, say, Bourke St?
Tony
浜崎 あゆみ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Swanston Street is the opposite way of bourke street so you can't really say. You know where HMV is, if you just go to the corner there of the two streets, the other street is Swanston Street. "Parade" is wrong btw, its street.
jordi
Doraemon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anyone know about the best place to buy Japanese music magazines? I've been searching desperately for some (in melbourne that is). I've tried, Comics World, Honya, that dodgy place in China town (Star cafe or something?) that sells asian mags. I really want to either grab CD Deta or something like that.
Mr Waffle
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jordi wrote:
Anyone know about the best place to buy Japanese music magazines? I've been searching desperately for some (in melbourne that is). I've tried, Comics World, Honya, that dodgy place in China town (Star cafe or something?) that sells asian mags. I really want to either grab CD Deta or something like that.

The only place in Melbourne I can think of is Japan Book Plaza. Keep in mind that you'll be paying an arm and a leg for even the cheapest mag because of the whole weight/size thing... Kino charge $15 for an 800 yen mag, so it adds up quickly.

As for online, I've used HMV.co.jp and Kayiu (thanks to Kei for finding it <3). Again, shipping costs are $, but sometimes you just have to live with it... Razz
jordi
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mr Waffle wrote:
As for online, I've used HMV.co.jp and Kayiu (thanks to Kei for finding it <3). Again, shipping costs are $, but sometimes you just have to live with it... Razz

Wait hmv.co.jp has magazines as well? :O
Mr Waffle
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jordi wrote:
Wait hmv.co.jp has magazines as well? :O

Not really. I've bought Girlpop magazine from them (which is distributed by Sony), so they might similar ones. I assume Girlpop is distributed through the same channels as CDs and Photobooks...
jordi
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hehe I ordered some magazines from Japan Book Plaza recently. I know the total price is going to be a killer, hoping I'll be able to convince myself it's worth it <3

I tried hmv.co.jp recently and I found that the shipping turned out to be more than they said. Since I was desperate for the stuff I just nodded along. The shipping seems to be the direct cost of the EMS service. I guess they work on if the cost is higher than the quote, they tell you but if it's below - they just dont say anything.
Mr Waffle
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah, buying mags and photobooks (or anything heavy, really) will inflate the shipping cost rather painfully. Just pure CDs has never been expensive for me though...
jordi
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Japan Book Plaza's going. They're having a sale till 18th or something like that. I picked up some fashion magazines but didn't see anything I wanted - though I'm sure there's some good buys. When I got there, the magazine rack was half raped already.
Mr popo
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
For those of you who live in Geelong their is a shop called Game traders and they sell heaps of anime ost. They have heaps of Cowboy Bepop ost in stock and lots more anime ost some of them I had not even herd of before.
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mr popo wrote:
For those of you who live in Geelong their is a shop called Game traders and they sell heaps of anime ost. They have heaps of Cowboy Bepop ost in stock and lots more anime ost some of them I had not even herd of before.

Yeah... they're bootlegs. Just like all the anime they used to sell (bar a couple of Madman releases) were.

Besides the Cowboy Bebop box they have being Out of Print for a couple of years, the box is much smaller, is only four disks, and it's only $79.95 (the retail price in Japan was ~9000 Y).

They have a couple of Initial D, Final Fantasy and Naruto CD's all at around $25 and the same brands as the ones at Hobby Japan.
Kalinga
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Tell me about it. I just bought a art book from hlj and the shipping alone cost me AU$50. hlj is one of the more fairer places when it comes to shipping too. (they charge what it costs them, not set prices). AU$50 eeek
Tony
浜崎 あゆみ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ohh I forgot to post in here that I found a new shop with J-Pop (HK versions for most) in it.

I forgot what's it called, but as you walking up on swanston street, you turn right onto little bourke street where Chinatown is, walk down and on your left is a shop with just a heap of CDs in it. (Only about a 50 metre walk from the kerb of swanston street, it was really short)

I saw in there: Utada Hikaru's Ultra Blue album, Ayu's BLUE BIRD single (with DVD), BoA's best of soul album, and more. They also have a lot more chinese and korean CD's, the J-music section isn't that big. And no J-rock.

Also does anyone know the exact address of this 'Honya' shop? I want to check it out.
Kohaku
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mr Waffle wrote:
They were totally racist at me when I bought an Ayumi poster there once (the joys of having friends who know Cantonese I guess.)

I've been to this store and got treated pretty much the same way. It's more or less the looks you get, as if you don't belong there, which are really rude. Oh, well. Has some pretty cool stuff, though.
annumine
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
There's this place in Melbourne that opened up on the cnr of Russell & Bourke streets recently (where maccas used to be). They're like an asian version of the JB DVDs & CDs section - Korean, Japanese and Chinese movies, music, music videos, etc.

I don't remember the name though. Anybody know?
Tony
浜崎 あゆみ

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
=O

Sounds good. Why'd they get rid of the maccas there? First time I've heard of a maccas closing down. Razz
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The majority of DVDs and CDs in that store are bootlegs. Apparently they sell PC games, which are legit, but the DVDs and CDs are not.
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Actually they sell a mixture of bootlegs and legit stuff. There's even camrip DVDs if you look.

Most of their anime DVDs are bootleg, however many of their movies, music DVDs and CDs are not. On the other hand, some are, so be wary when buying from them.

(Or do as I do and don't buy from them at all.)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sleepless Beauty
Yakumo Tsukamoto

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Shoppers Beware!!! Reply with quote
For readers of the "I've been %&$*@#! HAD!!!" thread i apologise for
being repetitive. But for those of you purchasing anime OST, this link will
provide you with important information on which companies produce
bootlegged cds and how to identify them.

http://www.animecornerstore.com/faq.html#1-5

PLEASE READ QUESTION 6 on the FAQ page that i came across while
searching for legitimate sellers, as you will find that alot of stores
carry these titles, icluding the website TAMARKET. And in my
experience i have never found an anime cd on ebay that wasn't one of
the titles mentioned in the FAQ
SPIDERCARNAGE
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
What about amazon? I found several cowboy bebop OSTís on there, are the bootleg? I also found both Beck OSTís as well on there. I donít think that amason sells bootleg stuff
Sleepless Beauty
Yakumo Tsukamoto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Don't know, i have never purchased an anime OST off Amazon, i
wouldn't think so. It depends on whether you are buying directly from
Amazon or a marketplace seller. If its Amazon then i would say no, but if
its from another seller i would be very skeptical, just because they say
its the same as amazon, doesn't guarantee the authenticity of the
product. Amazon list the company that produces the CD so if you
were unsure you could do a check on the company.
Mr Waffle
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
SPIDERCARNAGE wrote:
What about amazon? I found several cowboy bebop OSTís on there, are the bootleg? I also found both Beck OSTís as well on there. I donít think that amason sells bootleg stuff

I highly, highly doubt it's bootleg if it's from amazon.

Sleepless Beauty wrote:
stuff

You don't need to manually use the enter key. Wink
Sleepless Beauty
Yakumo Tsukamoto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Where did i write 'stuff' and what about the enter key, i don't get it? Confused

Page 2 of 3

Jump to: