Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Gundam forum rules

Gundam forum rules
Author
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Gundam forum rules Reply with quote
Sup y'all. I just thought I'd make things clear, since I'm riding this forum like it's a 10 megaton bomb ready to fall on Russia (cowboy hat included).

There are people who haven't seen SEED reading these forums now, so please be mindful of spoilers. If I consider something a spoiler I'll edit spoiler tags into your post, and you can consider it a caution.

While the forum is dedicated to SEED, discussion of Destiny and other Gundam series is ok (such as in the Games thread). No "please licence n series" topics, because that doesn't belong here.

Also, I'd prefer "my series is better than yours" arguments to be minimal at best. Due to the sheer size and scope of the Gundam universes, everyone will enjoy different aspects of it; rather than say "this show is better", say "I like this show because...". Each series has its own merits and should be treated with respect*.

Finally, SEED is a fantastic show, and I really don't want it ruined for people who are just beginning to enter the Gundam world. Be on good behaviour and you can all have cake.

Now, get back to talking about Gundam!

:deadhorse:

*Even Destiny, it has cool Zakus after all.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: