Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

What would you choose?

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
What would you choose?
Author
Koishi Herikawa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: What would you choose? Reply with quote
I wanna know what people would choose out of a PS2 and a Game Cube..
I know the PS2 has some better games and is a better console over all but the cube has some fun games and crazy stuff like mario party, donkey konga and just seems more fun.
However I like the RPG style games and as of yet there are no A+++ games for xbox (which I already own) so I want to get a PS2 for that reason. And I like Tekken.... But I like the Zelda and smash bros. games too... so please state which you like better and all the good reasons you can think of.
Oh and I don't want a reason like you like PS2 better because the cube is a heap-a. or the other way round. Only good points, no bad ones.
Grand Master 67
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
save the money....

and get a pc with broadband......

failing that....get a car....

I think I'm over consoles....:/ my computer is my all purpose machine Very Happy
f*** with 'im, and watch melburn rock to hells kitchn~
Wiltshire Sharp (feat Autism)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gir_2.0
Koishi Herikawa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have a PC with BB, and I can't drive a car because of lack of license so what the point? ONLY GOOD COMMENTS!!
Nergath
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
lol, game cube anyday, come on who wouldnt want a pink box?

nar i like them better, mainly bacause of the controllers, mainly cos they'v done the logical thing and made the main button bigger, i just like that.

and yes i dont own eatherl
Dizrythmia
Misa Amane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gamecube 100%. But if you get a Gamecube get a Freeloader or an Action Replay from DVD Crave so you can play NTSC games. This is a MUST. As is typical with Nintendo a lot of their better games are not converted to PAL so are never sold here. Again you can buy them from www.dvdcrave.com.au
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Balsnac
Mint Blancmanche

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i'm for gc, probably since i've always followed nintendo.

but gc is good, one of the most comfortable and easy to use cotrollers to date. some of the games may seem childish and many are but their are so many good ones to counter balance that staement.

like the new zelda soon to come out (and the cool cel-shaded WW) smash bros. is great and i've become rather fond of tales of symphonia a great rpg.

but in the end it's up to u, see what games are out and are coming out on each console and see which has more u want. but since u can get a gc for like $100.00 now, and a ps2 for like $250.00 get both.

Winner of the Madvivor Challenge: Round 1
Majin Cell
Michelle Chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Definently the Gamecube! The games are better designed and more fun, the controllers are the best controllers that anyone has designed yet, and best of all, it's a GAMES machine, not a DVD player!!!

I have one and it has never really crossed my mind to get a PS2 or an XBox (well, I did think about getting a PS2 so I could play the .hack games, but in the end I decided it wasn't really worth it.)

I agree with Dizrythmia, the best games for the Gamecube usually don't get released on PAL (sometimes they do, but not in Australia) unless they are the latest of the Nintendo character games (such as Mario, Zelda or Donkey Kong).
HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'd choose the PS2. It has games I want to play.
drae
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'd say save your money till next year and buy a PS3, which will be backward compatible with PS2 games.

I'd have to say PS2 though. Best console without a doubt if you are an RPG fan aswell (although PC still holds the best RPGs. Baldurs Gate 2 is still my all time favourite game Smile ). Just the general variety it provides. It caters for all genres rather adequately.
Hoban Wash
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Do the intelligent thing and sell your X-box and games to buy both a PS2 and GC, they are all you'll need.

OR

You could buy a PS2 and wait for Nintendo's next gen system which will be backwards compatible.

OR

you could buy a GC and wait for Sonys next gen system which will be backwards compatible

OR

You could wait for both next gen systems and buy them when thay come out.

Last edited by Hoban Wash on Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Grand Master 67
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
why isn't getting neither a bad point?

imo consoles lately haven't really impressed me that much lately.....theres gotta be something more worthy to do with your money, then choose two consoles?.....

Don't worry....you'll come around soon Razz.....when you had wished you'd save your money for a car....(never too early to start saving)....

/me broke Sad
f*** with 'im, and watch melburn rock to hells kitchn~
Wiltshire Sharp (feat Autism)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
drae
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hoban Wash wrote:
You could buy a PS2 and wait for Nintendo's next gen system which will be backwards compatible.

Wow so it seems like only Xbox 2 won't be backwards compatible. It seems pretty illogical to me why they would do something like that. I mean if they want to draw people into buying an Xbox 2 that usually buy Sony or Nintendo I would have thought that they'd have a better chance making all Xbox's original games able to be played on Xbox2. For example if you can only play Halo3 and not Halo 2 or 1 aren't you missing out on a big chunk of the story? It just seems like a bad idea from Microsoft.
Hoban Wash
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
Wow so it seems like only Xbox 2 won't be backwards compatible. It seems pretty illogical to me why they would do something like that. I mean if they want to draw people into buying an Xbox 2 that usually buy Sony or Nintendo I would have thought that they'd have a better chance making all Xbox's original games able to be played on Xbox2. For example if you can only play Halo3 and not Halo 2 or 1 aren't you missing out on a big chunk of the story? It just seems like a bad idea from Microsoft.

I think they are not making it backwards compatible because the X-box 2 wont have a hard drive like the X-box.
I agree it is a bad idea not to have backwards compatibility, it really hurt Nintendo this gen - that and a number of other reasons (not enough third party support, the kiddy image, no DVD player etc.)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ss
Shinobu Nagumo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'd buy whichever one was prettier, in this case it's the Gamecube; because it comes in orange.
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
PS2.

The Gamecube is dead.
Sasuke-kun
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hoban Wash wrote:
I think they are not making it backwards compatible because the X-box 2 wont have a hard drive like the X-box.
I agree it is a bad idea not to have backwards compatibility, it really hurt Nintendo this gen - that and a number of other reasons (not enough third party support, the kiddy image, no DVD player etc.)

[rant]
I don't know why people keep insisting that the Xbox 2 -won't- have backwards compatability. It's all been wrung up from rumours. There are very few solid details as yet on the Xbox 2. Though I believe this month's OAXM (which I have yet to buy, bleh) has some news. About the only thing to lend credence to non-backwards compatability is that they are changing the graphics chip vendors. Which, with an emulation program installed within the Xbox 2 OS, wouldn't be much of a problem. [/rant]

Hoban Wash wrote:

Do the intelligent thing and sell your X-box and games to buy both a PS2 and GC, they are all you'll need.

He ain't selling MY Xbox! >_<
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
drae wrote:
Wow so it seems like only Xbox 2 won't be backwards compatible. It seems pretty illogical to me why they would do something like that.

It's mostly because it will be near-impossible to do it effectively. The XBox 360 has a completely different processing architecture (PowerPC) to the XBox (IA32).

The PS2 could do backwards compatibility because it uses an R3000 for its I/O chip. R3000s are far easier to embed than the XBox's Celery CPU would be. Not only that, but the PS2's main CPU is an R6000 (I think...), which is an upscaled R3000 anyway.

The Revolution will use a PowerPC CPU, meaning that it will be easy to run Gamecube software on it, as the Gamecube also uses a PowerPC chip.

I've not heard anything on the PS3 in this matter. Given that it's moving to a different architecture (Cell, which is PowerPC-based), Sony are going to have to put in significant engineering effort to get the emulation for the PS2 and PS1 (assuming they even bother going back that far) working in the PS3.

Backwards compatibility in consoles is great, but only when the engineering cost of doing it doesn't affect the console you want to produce. There is, after all, a reason the Nintendo DS is only compatible with GBA games.
Hoban Wash
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
PS2.

The Gamecube is dead.

True, you wont be able to find some really good games in Austrlia because so few copies have been released. Resident Evil 4 was just released and yet barely anybody here cares about what is possibly the best game this gen (below MGS3 of course). Its sad really, people are definitely missing out.

So yeah the MOST intelligent thing to do is to wait for the Revolution (buy a PS2) which could possibly (doubtfully) re-invigorate the Australian populations waning interest in Nintendo.
Kero-chan
Priss Asagiri

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
StorminNorman wrote:
I've not heard anything on the PS3 in this matter. Given that it's moving to a different architecture (Cell, which is PowerPC-based), Sony are going to have to put in significant engineering effort to get the emulation for the PS2 and PS1 (assuming they even bother going back that far) working in the PS3.

...and here I was thinking the plan was for it to be backward compatible with PS2 games via hardware architecture and PS1 games via software emulation.

Hoban Wash wrote:
Resident Evil 4 was just released and yet barely anybody here cares about what is possibly the best game this gen (below MGS3 of course).

I'm more inclined to say Resident Evil 4 is probably the best game of this generation.

Last edited by Kero-chan on Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
benkenobi
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
They are both good. (I have both, no Xbox though)

Gamecube has funner games; Zelda, Mario, Mario Party, Metroid Prime

But Playstation has the more serious games and seems to be more readily accessible. I can't seem to find many GC games on the shelf anymore!

Use your PC for RPG's it's a lot easier. Use a console for 'actiony' games.

But i've always been a bit of a nintendo fanboy Embarassed
Mr Waffle
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I don't think we should judge the nextgen consoles until they officially display them at E3 (well, the MS and Sony, anyway- Nintendo are skipping). Things can certainly change between announcement time and when it hits the shelves... Until we see them in the flesh, lets not assume what they've said so far is gospel Razz

As for the consoles, PS2 is good for action, shooting, rpg, sports, driving... GC is good for fun/party games, and nintendo games (since they're really a genre on their own Wink ).
El^Presidente
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
having had my cube for 2 years, and only buying 4 games, I say go for the ps2.
Benza
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I bought a cube for the sole purpose of playing smash bros mellee. Then I realised that Nintendo Australia actully hate their customers and decide to not rellease any games, EVER. Hell I'm suprised that we even got Resident Evil 4....

I will probbably by a PS2 for Soul Calibur 3. Sorry but any game with Custom charecters rocks. Even more so if its Soul Calibur
Cor
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
StorminNorman wrote:
drae wrote:
Wow so it seems like only Xbox 2 won't be backwards compatible. It seems pretty illogical to me why they would do something like that.

It's mostly because it will be near-impossible to do it effectively. The XBox 360 has a completely different processing architecture (PowerPC) to the XBox (IA32).

I read also that the Graphic Chip for the Xbox 2 is being done by ATI, as opposed to the Xbox, which was done by NVIDIA, so naturally they don't particularly want to allow ATI access to how they made their chip.
I don't understand alot of that, so correct me if I'm wrong.
Tony
浜崎 あゆみ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gamecube for Resident Evil & Zelda. ^^ The PS2 has a better range of games, and I already have a GameCube, so I'd go for the PS2.
Meguel Sanchez
Misa Amane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
well if you dont want a game straight away you could pick up a ps2 and for the price of a new release game get a game cube

there ya go, you will have both now every body wins!
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hoban Wash wrote:
Resident Evil 4 was just released and yet barely anybody here cares about what is possibly the best game this gen (below MGS3 of course). Its sad really, people are definitely missing out.

RE4 is coming to the PS2. It is not reason alone to buy a Gamecube.

Kero-chan wrote:
...and here I was thinking the plan was for it to be backward compatible with PS2 games via hardware architecture and PS1 games via software emulation.

They might do that, although software emulation is something they'd be trying to avoid. If they embed an RS6000/Emotion Engine core onto their I/O chip, maybe it'll work. On the other hand, they may still need some way of emulating the GS.

Software emulation is going to be less compatible than a hardware implementation, no matter how well they do it. Then again, even the PS2's PS1 emulation is incomplete (a small number of PS1 games don't work in the PS2).

Gaz wrote:
I read also that the Graphic Chip for the Xbox 2 is being done by ATI, as opposed to the Xbox, which was done by NVIDIA, so naturally they don't particularly want to allow ATI access to how they made their chip.
I don't understand alot of that, so correct me if I'm wrong.

You... didn't understand any of it. That's okay... Smile

The graphics chip is not the CPU. It is, in a games console, probably more important than the CPU, but it is not the CPU. Microsoft did a very odd thing with the XBox, in that they intentionally prevented developers from being able to directly talk to the graphics chip. Instead, you have to use Microsoft's API libraries, effectively making them a "virtual" graphics chip.

What this approach means is that MS could change the graphics chip in the XBox, and not lose compatibility with current games.

Note, however, that this doesn't mean they could do the same with the CPU and get backwards compatibility in the XBox 360. The CPU is far more fundamentally attached to the way programs run than the graphics chip is.

ATI is building the graphics chip for all three next-generation consoles* and IBM is developing the CPU for all three next generation consoles.

*: I may be wrong... I can't seem to recall if they announced they were doing the PS3 graphics or not.
Hoban Wash
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:

I wasnt saying that, i was just stating that barely anyone in Australia has taken notice of this game because it's on a system that hasnt garnered much attention from the Australian poulation other than from the hardcore Nintendo fanbase. And when it does come to PS2 its bound to sell very well, yet all the people who buy it will have no idea there is a GC version which was released almost a year prior.
Dreamwalker
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
StorminNorman wrote:
PS2.

The Gamecube is dead.

In a sense it is, but for me it hasn't because Fire Emblem GC and the new Zelda is to be released yet.

Currently Playing: Star Ocean 3 , Chaos Legion
Tony
浜崎 あゆみ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:

There's no way the PS2 version will come anywhere near the Gamecube version graphically. Same applies with RE0 which is going to the PS2 too. The visuals is part of what makes RE4 great, and the GC's system is really the only system that can handle it. But that remains to be seen. But from past ports, it won't look nearly as good.

Visuals are a big thing in this game, so that's why it matters.
Arbron
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
GCN, since PS2 always-*Disc Read Error*

Nergath wrote:
come on who wouldnt want a pink box?

...nice to know that our youth is as adept at colour identification as ever.

drae wrote:
I'd say save your money till next year and buy a PS3, which will be backward compatible with PS2 games.

I hope you save up for a couple of additional PS3s after the first few break. Wink

Hoban Wash wrote:
it really hurt Nintendo this gen - that and a number of other reasons (no DVD player)

...because I buy all of my Video Game Consoles to play DVDs on.

Gee, not that I'm bitter and hateful or anything!
Hoban Wash
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
...because I buy all of my Video Game Consoles to play DVDs on.

Gee, not that I'm bitter and hateful or anything!

Hey, no i totally agree with you its just that because the GC didn't have a DVD player and the X-box and PS2 do, alot of people were turned off, i'm sure if they didn't have DVD players nobody would care and obviously wouldnt ask "Why dont they have a built in DVD player?"
haruko-san
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
PS2
Reasons:
1. DVD player to play all your R4 anime
2. PSP
3. Wider range of games
4. Online stuff
5. Final Fantasy/SQUARE ENIX
6. Disgaea and Phantom Brave
7. Kicks any other console's @ss if chipped to play NTSC games
8. Can play PSone games
I think thats it.
HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
haruko-san wrote:
5. Final Fantasy/SQUARE ENIX

Not really a positive point, in my opinion.
drae
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gai Daigouji wrote:
I hope you save up for a couple of additional PS3s after the first few break.

NO NO NO! Say it ain't true you big bad evil man Crying or Very sad.
benkenobi
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
haruko-san wrote:
PS2
Reasons:
1. DVD player to play all your R4 anime

The DVD player is stuff. When i use a 4:3 TV it won't let me change to that ratio so everything looks tall and skinny (crap, crap, crap)

haruko-san wrote:

2. PSP

What does this have to do with PS2??

haruko-san wrote:

3. Wider range of games

Yeah, with only a small few that are any good

Don't get me wrong i have a PS2 and have had for many years. I just think GC is a better machine and has better, more fun games!
HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
benkenobi wrote:
haruko-san wrote:

3. Wider range of games

Yeah, with only a small few that are any good

As opposed to the miniscule amount of good games that get released for the GameCube here.
evaunit01
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
GameCube. If you want brilliant, masterpieces games, and don't mind going with quailty over quantity, go with a GC, if you wanna look cool in front of your friends, go ps2...

Racist and Homophobe extraordinaire!
Criven
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
If u really want to buy a console id suggest both i mean u can pick up a game cube for less than a new game itl always be a handy thing to have around when cool games get released and the ps2 is ur DVD and an awesome gaming machine if ur a racer GT4 an rpger all of the final fantasy series *backwards compatibility* some of the platform games are pure entertainment.

or like previously mentioned get the PsP i mean portable dvd/games/net how can u loose?
benkenobi
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
evaunit01 wrote:
GameCube. If you want brilliant, masterpieces games, and don't mind going with quailty over quantity, go with a GC, if you wanna look cool in front of your friends, go ps2...

cool people don't play games
Raven Xavier
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i would go PS2 because it has a lot of really cool games and sony have are the upcoming brand over nintendo. gamecube has it's merits but ps2 just has my sorta games.
InGram
Madboard Mod

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
benkenobi wrote:
cool people don't play games

A while ago, a friend of mine came across a couple of the "cool, sarcastic, rugby playing kids" from our high school at a pub, one of them in particular I recall accusing me of being antisocial for playing videogames.

They gave my friend the name of their Halo clan. Laughing
Spite
Sylia Stingray

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have a Dreamcast, that's good enough for me. All the good games were ported from it, but they were born on the Dreamcast. *hugs Shenmue 1 & 2*. People tell me the DC sucked cause it didn't do well, ignorant ****!

I'd stick with the Gamecube though, because Nintendo rarelly ever make bad games, some duds here and there, but GCN has Tales of Symphonia which is now high up on my list of favourites. Beats Final Fantasy X anyway.

Gai Daigouji wrote:
GCN, since PS2 always-*Disc Read Error*

They make PS2's that read discs now? I knew I was ripped off.
Arbron
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I wonder if HimuraBattousai has ever heard of the ability to Import Games.

Criven wrote:
or like previously mentioned get the PsP i mean portable dvd/games/net how can u loose?

By obtaining the knowledge that the PSP uses a proprietary DVD format that is incompatible with anything other than a PSP?

Raven Xavier wrote:
and sony have are the upcoming brand over nintendo.

Question
HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gai Daigouji wrote:
I wonder if HimuraBattousai has ever heard of the ability to Import Games.

Sure I have. I just think you shouldn't need to.
Arbron
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well that's the way the world works and therefore why most Publishers suck.
HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm sure I'm not the first person to observe that the way the world works leaves a hell of a lot to be desired.
Azure Ray
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I actually made this decision a couple of months ago and I chose Gamecube.

It's a better console and everything's quite cheap for it now that it's failed in Australia. Better games too. It pretty much has the same number of games once you eliminate all the crap ones on the PS2.

Also, I now have all the Resident Evil games on one console. Very Happy
Hoban Wash
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
Also, I now have all the Resident Evil games on one console.

Gorram you are lucky, i have REmake, RE0 and RE4, im struggling to find the others so i've resorted to Ebay but they're going for a hefty price. Sad
Gir_2.0
Koishi Herikawa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Alot of people suggest the GC but I thihnk I'm still leaning towards a PS2... Because of games that I'd play the whole way through, like .hack// and start ocean and the FF games.
A few are saying "buy both, the GC is only a cost of a new PS2 game anyway." But if I do that I will be stuck with 2 consoles and NO GAMES for like a month!!
Ok now I see the reasons for the consoles being better and stuff but I'd like people to list their top 5 games of their choice of console.

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: