Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Anime Quote Thread...

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Anime Quote Thread...
Author
Spaurh Aron Sekpadao Letopanyu Peneju

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Anime Quote Thread... Reply with quote
Please share your favoutire anime quotes, but no pointless catch-phrases, like:
`Oro!'
`Nooooooo...!!'
`Baka!'

If it sounds better when take out of context, even better! Meaningful, deep, funny, series-making quotes are all good. Please avoid major spoilers: this should be fun for anyone to read, not just people who have seen the series.

Some of mine:
``High School girls, High School girls, High School girls, all for me!''
-- Shigure, Fruits Basket

``I just love the smell of C4 in the morning.''
-- Ling-Ling, 3x3 Eyes

(Spoken in Takogo) ``I love you!''
-- Goury to Lina, Slayers Premium

``'Cause I like high school girls and stuff!''
-- Kimura, Azumanga Daiou

``My anus itches because I'm a girl!''
-- Poemi, Puni Puni Poemi

``Hey f***in' cowboy and f***in' girl over there! How's it goin? On your way back to f***in' school, buy a f***in' hotdog made by f***in' Kohei-san! OH BABY! Are you gonna buy or what? You f***in' cowboy! Ok, I'll put this f***in' ketchup and f***in' mustard on this f***in' hotdog just for you! Altogether it's 500 yen. Absurd baby! Thank you very much! OHH! f***in' cheerleaders over there! Wanna make a baby together?''
-- Kohei, Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai

I wanted to include something from Excel Saga, especially one of Excel's long, meaningless monologues, but I cannot remember any Sad

I may as well include my sig in this. `Ideyo' means `appear', `buki' is `weapon', and `buhi' is equivilent to `oink' --- the quote is from Akazukin Chacha (red is Chacha, pink is a pig, black is the evil ninja master).
Tony
浜崎 あゆみ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
'Baka' - all characters
speedfreek19
Itsuki Koizumi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
"Those Boobies are mine!!!" Kyo - Samurai Deeper Kyo
yommy
Shinobu Nagumo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"expoltions fix everything!!!!!!!"
nabashin-excel saga

"panties panties panties panties panties panties panties panties"
chii - chobits

this is from a manga, but ohwell.

"stop laughing at me with your eyes!"
chi chan's older sister (i cant remember her name and all of chi's friends call her onee chan) - ichigo mashimaro

and i have to have this one!
"it was me!!! i was the turkey all along" "i was woundering why that was there" " the turkey!!!! meeee!!!!!"
GIR, Zim, GIR. - Invader Zim.
Elric of Grans

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yommy wrote:
chi chan's older sister (i cant remember her name and all of chi's friends call her onee chan) - ichigo mashimaro

Nobue

EDIT:

``What's a brain? Pai does not have one of those!''
-- Pai, 3x3 Eyes

Last edited by Elric of Grans on Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
yommy
Shinobu Nagumo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ahh yes thats the one, whats chi's full name too? chika? i think i have it writen on a pic.. one sex...

yes chika

RoninAquila
Yakumo Tsukamoto

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tsukamoto Tenma: Um, Karasuma-Kun, would you like to share my umbrella.

Karasuma Ooji: I'm a water troll.

Tsukamoto Tenma: (Turns around to herself) Ooh, he still believes in water trolls, he is different from other boys, cool!! (Turns around) Hey Karauma-Kun!! Lets....

(To her surprise, there he stands, literally dressed as a water-troll.) Wink

-School Rumble.

Baby You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man!!

-Elliot from Be Cool.
Mr. Wendal
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Abenobashi.
Elric of Grans

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
RoninAquila wrote:

Tsukamoto Tenma: (Turns around to herself) Ooh, he still believes in water trolls, he is different from other boys, cool!! (Turns around) Hey Karauma-Kun!! Lets....

-School Rumble.

Thats not only mistranslated, but it kind of kills the joke. Karasuma replies that he has a kappa (raincoat) with him, which Tenma comments is so like him to do (I will need to rewatch it to get her exact comment), but is surprised when he stands there dressed as a kappa (water imp).
Nina_Sakura
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Trigun:
“My name is Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton–Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the Third – Don’t hesitate to call.” - Vash

"Does this man look like the legendary gunman Vash the Stampede? That droopy-eyed, weak-looking, bristle-headed, promiscuous-looking donut freak of a man?" - Meryl Stryfe

"I don't let anyone in my sight get away, and my bullets never miss their mark. Especially if it's the heart of a beautiful lady... BANG." - Vash

“I’ve always had my suspicions you were no mere mortal, but I never imagined you were actually... a cat...wait! What the hell am I saying?! Where is that idiot?!” - Wolfwood

Rurouni Kenshin:
"Oro" - Kenshin

"I can cure anyone who is sick, except the lovesick." - Megumi

"Hey, who is this- (thinks: if Megumi=fox and Kaoru=tanuki, then she must be a--) weasel girl?" - Saitou
"I'll kill you! KILL!" - Misao
imok
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"Owe" Sakura CCS .... surprise, happiness, puzzlement, etc using the same word. Shocked

edit- oops I will change this as soon as I get home.. just re-read Elric's reqs for this thread. I have to re-watch Steel Angel Kurumi for the phrase because I can't remember it in its entirety.

Kurumi: Ohh, Karinka you have the cutest set of boobies.
Karinka: Will you quit it! Stop looking at me!
Kurumi: No really, you're lucky! My boobs are so big and heavy they are murder on my back.. and jogging - forget it!
Karinka: Ohhh, I feel your pain, I am flat as a board, quit complaining!

This exchange had me ROFLed when I first heard it. SAK is one of the few anime I almost always only watch dubbed just because of how the VAs just nailed the "feel" of the show.

ps. practically anything which came out of Karinka's mouth had me cracking up.
Tobu ze uchuu no hate made mo
Minna no egao mo
mou chikai

Last edited by imok on Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raven Xavier
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
why does she keep calling herself kobayashi
damn aggressive go-getter can't stay in character Very Happy
stone_monkey
Team Edward FTW!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Inu Yasha

They do sound better in Japanese.....Kagome in English screaming "Sit Boy" and "Stupid" just doesn't sound as good

Osuwari!!! - Sit
Baaaaakaaaaa!!- Stupid, Idiot etc

Dragonball Z/GT

Goku screaming
Kamehamehaaaaaaaaa! -In English and Japanese

Full Metal Panic!/Fumuffo

Anything Sousuke says....just that military lingo he rattles off is just wonderful Wink And his obvious indifference to the opposite sex and no knowledge of them.
GoktimusPrime
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"Ossu! Ora Gokuu!" - Son Gokuu (Dragonball) umm.. I dunno how you'd translate "ossu!" but the other part is "I'm Gokuu" - I just love the way that line's delivered.

「剣は凶器、剣術は殺人術!」("a sword is a *weapon, swordsmanship is a form of murder!") - Hiko Seijuurou (Rurouni Kenshin Tsuiokuhen) *note the Kanji used for weapon here is comprised of 凶 (fear) and 器 (tool, instrument) - so it literally means "instrument of fear." I love this blatantly honest evaluation of Kenjutsu, stripped away of all the artificial romantic trappings of Bushido (which was the first of three stages of substantial weakening in the Japanese martial arts - hence why they seem so lack-lustre now compared say Chinese martial arts, but I digress...)

「しりと」 ("Take from the bottom") - Rattle (aka Rattrap)
」 ("Apple") - Rhinox
リラ!」 ("Gorilla!") - Convoy (aka Optimus Primal - he was in gorilla mode when he said this too)
- Beast Wars

「声は小さい!ゲキガンクロスクラ~ッシュ!!」 ("Your voice is too small! GEKIGAN CROSS CRAAAASH!!") - Daigoji Gai (Martian Successor Nadesico)

"Baka baka." - Ruri-ruri (Martian Successor Nadesico)

And my favourite line demonstrating a bad abuse of English and Japanese (and arguably racist) is...
"Hey! Soko no boy! You got bad hachiko get stuff!" - Random Gaijin Pokémon Master (Pokémon: Mew Two Strikes Back) - that's right kids, gaijin are stOOpid! ;P
Takayanagi
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
vegeta-"Get out head….. I’ve already told you…. I will not be distracted from this any more…. I wont, it will take more then head games to stop me…. you may have invaded my mind and my body but there’s one thing a saiyan always keeps……. HIS PRIDE!!!!"

(puni puni poemy) guy who says spooge- "spooge!"
ms kumi kumi- "cover your hoo ha dear"
"This muffin could conquer the world! Do not underestimate the power of the muffin. The muffin will smite all those who question it. The muffin will crush all nay sayers! He who controls the muffin controls the entire world!" ~ Taichi Comic Party
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
oogi2000
Eikichi Onizuka

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
GoktimusPrime wrote:
"Ossu! Ora Gokuu!" - Son Gokuu (Dragonball) umm.. I dunno how you'd translate "ossu!" but the other part is "I'm Gokuu" - I just love the way that line's delivered.

Generic "Hey!" suffices Smile
Knight of L-sama
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"Oh ****! Someone else is out of alcohol!": Fujisawa El-Hazard OAV 1 (Dub) (Part of what makes the El-Hazard OAV dub so briliant is Fujisawa's VA and his rants).

"It's a job." Ura, El-Hazard OAV 1 (Dub)

"It is a place that dwells in the memory of those who still dream of its ancient glory. A world revered for its beauty, mystery and danger. On a planet of endless adventure such a land is known as El-Hazard. If your spirits has wings to travel, even across the breath of a thousand, million nights, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard wil always be open to you" Opening Narration, El-Hazard OAV 1 (Dub).

"I will become his world and make him my world." Lafiel in Seikai no Senki III

"If miracles don't happen twice then what do you call this?" Ichigo, Bleach.

More if I think of them.
Chocobahn
Mint Blancmanche

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just like what my signature says, "They may indeed not be necessary for my duties, but it does hurt to be told I'm smaller than average." taken from Mahoromatic when Mahoro refers to her, umm... b00b size.

Go on, touch me. You know you want it.
Latest games sales figures, plus new, weird and cheap games.
Dr.Jackal
Sylia Stingray

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am too lazy to type this all out. What Madarame is saying. Razz

archangel
Kuu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok excuse translaton, as most of my favourite quotes are from the english dub... tho some are acurate, you'll prolly find most arn't...

"you know who isn't human... do you know who isn't human... PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!" >blood bath ensues< lucy, elfen lied... (they deserved it)

"she's awsome"...
"wonderful!!"...
"poetry!"...
"sex goddess"...
"ye-es... even like this"... ... futaba, (pining over poemi), puni puni poemy...

"of course, i'm a submariner... in other words... getting wet is my business" teletha testerosa (that name is a mouthfull, and i'm sure i spelt it wrong)... full metal panic? fumoffu!

"thats what i wana know, why are there tit's on my right hand!... i mean why is their a girl..." seiji sowamura, midori days...

>insert the rest here<"i'll live for that purpose until my body shatter's even if it costs me my life" belldandy (repelling gungnir's blast) ah! my goddess movie

"oh thats just, something you shouldn't ask about" karen, please twins...

"no matter how well equiped they are, or how well organised, they are still nothing more than vampire rubish, they will not destroy the hellsing family... THESE MONSTERS DARE TO ENTER THIS HOUSE BUILT ON BLOOD AND HONOUR! I WILL SEE THEM ALL ROAST IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL!!" sir integra wingates hellsing, hellsing

thats all i can think of for now...
gus
Doraemon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"what happens ,happens" -cowboy bebop.

"ill introduce you to my demon right hand" -midori days

"abandon your humanity and become a demon " -peacemaker
and many more just cant think of any rite now
gus

TEA PARTY OVER!!!!!!!
FireAza
Kiichi Goto

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Elric of Grans wrote:
I wanted to include something from Excel Saga, especially one of Excel's long, meaningless monologues, but I cannot remember any Sad

Here's one for ya then:
Excel (Excel Saga): "I have a mountain-full, ocean-full of questions for you but first let's go home, I'm tired."
Dokuro-chan (Club-to-Death Angel Dokuro-chan): "It really fits your personality, it's a paedophile sweat suit!"
Pedro (Excel Saga): "No! Pudding no!"
Sakura (Club-to-Death Angel Dokuro-chan): "Dokuro-chan, I've told you this hundreds of times, if you forcefully insert a foreign object into my body, I will die, please remember this."
Jiji (Pani Poni Dash!): "Don't Move. If you move, I'll stand by your bed at night."
Evil Sakura (Club-to-Death Angel Dokuro-chan): Viva libido!

Dr.Jackal: What the hell is that from? Neutral
Evilkon
Koishi Herikawa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"Have you no shame?!" Kyo Sohma, Fruits Basket

"The basis of alchemy, is equivalent exchange" Fullmetal Alchemist.. (I think he says that somewhere..)

"I'm not going there to die, I'm going there to see if I'm alive" Cowboy Bebop (Spike)

I Think thats it.. I can't think right now, I'm really sleepy -.-' Night, Everyone. 8-[

-Fruits Basket-

[I survived 6-7 hours into the madgate]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dl
Koishi Herikawa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"Like freshed baked cookies but these cookies are evil." - English Dub, Kurokawa, Mezzo DSA

"If you want to taste the ground feel free to attack me." - English Dub, Kenshin

"No. A sword is weapon. The art of swordsmanship is learning how to kill. That is the truth. What Miss Kauro says is sweet and innocent talk that only those who's hand's have never been stained with the blood of men can believe." - English Dub, Kenshin

"You don't get it do you? I could defeat the battousai as he is now in less time than it takes to finish a cigarette." - English Dub, Jinei Udo (I love his voice), Rurouni Kenshin
"If you want me to kill you then please hurry up and prepare for death." - English Dub, Kenshin

"Yes I'm alright, that I am." - English Dub, Kaoru, Rurouni Kenshin

[Bang Bang Bang Bang] "Now you wont be doing that again, will you pup? See you've got a strict mommy now." - English Dub, Hawk Eye, Fullmetal Alchemist

"I don't care about logic right now, if I don't kick this guy's arse I'm not going to be satisfied." - English Dub, Mikura, Mezzo DSA
"Good point." - Kurokawa
"You are powerless against me" - The Magician
"Good point." - Kurokawa

"... Oh that's right when ever I'm in the bathtub I usually here a noise coming from the living room." - English Dub, Mizuho defending Kei's sexuality

"That day all female officers will be required to wear tiny mini skirts!" - English Dub, Mustang, Fullmetal Alchemist
"You’re a miracle mustang! I'll follow you for the rest of my life!" - Havoc

"At last we meet.... I've waited so long for you. I've been patient these past 10 millennia. This moment has finally arrived after 10,000 years.. You mean you've forgotten? Through the endless nights I dreamt only of you my dear makoto" - English Dub, Ifurita, El Hazard: Magnificent World

"Hyper-Fujisawa-kick!" - English Dub, Fujisawa, El Hazard: Magnificent World

"This is destiny Makoto, if I had not undertaken this journey I could never meet you. And that's why I'm going; to meet you... because I had nothing until I met you. I hadn't even a single memory." - English Dub, Ifurita, El Hazard: Magnificent World
"Then let me give you mine." - Makoto
A true classic, and it has such a nice way of ending the show.
RoninAquila
Yakumo Tsukamoto

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Elric of Grans wrote:
RoninAquila wrote:

-School Rumble.

Thats not only mistranslated, but it kind of kills the joke. Karasuma replies that he has a kappa (raincoat) with him, which Tenma comments is so like him to do (I will need to rewatch it to get her exact comment), but is surprised when he stands there dressed as a kappa (water imp).

That was actually taken from the translation I watched sir, which did not note this pun. But thanks for pointing that out.

Baby You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man!!

-Elliot from Be Cool.
Vepar
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i cant pilot that thing!! - Shinji ikari

i will.....i will......Murder.. - kenshin, trust ova

ugh!..SHUT UP! - isamu dyson, Macross plus (during mecha fight in city)
Knight of L-sama
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
"Duran! Load Silver Cartridge! Fire!" Kuga Natsuki Mai-HiME (That's one way of saying I love you).

"You were the ditching queen." Tokiha Mai Mai-HiME

"Keep my brother out of your perverted fantasies!" Tokiha Mai Mai-HiME
Phoenix85
Ryuk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You can die at any time! Living requires true courage.
(or words to that effect anyway)-Himura Kenshin, Rurouni Kenshin

'Diminutive State Alchemist'? Points for the big word, but you're still going down!
-Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist (The first time he actually doesn't fly completely off the handle about someone commenting on his size)
Illusion
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
imok wrote:
"Owe" Sakura CCS .... surprise, happiness, puzzlement, etc using the same word. Shocked

I believe the term she actually uses is "Hoe".
Boundless
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
"If it's foreign tongue Futora wants, it's foreign tongue Futora gets!" - Princess Futora, El-Hazard OVA 2 (Dub)

Will post more as I remember them
Cynic
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Okay, let's get out my notebook...

Angelic Layer
---
Icchan: "No, no, it's not how it looks! I was just checking out the angel scientifically with the purest of intentions! Wahahahahahahahaha!" (Episode 2)

@

Kare Kano
---
Yukino: "Damnit! If it weren't for him, everyone would be paying attention me, only me!" (Episode 1 - which does have most of the best early comical lines)

Yukino: "Cold! So cold! To be buried as an average person. I want to be praised, acknowledged, and noticed by everyone." (Episode 1)

Souichirou: "Steel and concrete. And a rainy scene makes me remember the memories buried deep within me." (Episode 3)

Souichirou (to Asaba): "I'm not like you." (Episode 9)

@

Chrno Crusade
---
Elder: "I see London, I see France, I see someone's underpants!" (Episode 1)

@

Fruits Basket
---
Kyo (to Mayuko): "Damn nazi!" (Manga; Chapter 15)

Shigure: "What's most important to me would be, well... me." (Manga; Chapter 16)

Kyo: "Time to pay the paper, rat boy!" (Episode 1)

Kyo: "I'm gonna mop up this kitchen with your face!" (Episode 6)

Momiji: "Kyo's got the hots this morning!"
Kyo: "I do not!"
Momiji: "Hehe... Kyo's got the hots!"
Kyo: "Grrrrrrrrr... shut up!"
(Episode 11 - But I do prefer the Japanese vocals for this part. Hilarious!)

@

That's it... for now... oh, almost forgot. My signature too - A quote from Cardcaptor Sakura: The Sealed Card. Translated, it's:

Touya: "Late morning, monster."
Sakura: "I'm not a monster!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
archangel
Kuu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
in the imortal words for the Great Director Watanabe... "hey i'm the director f**k off!"...

(puni puni poemi)
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
These aren't quite from an anime... I'll let you figure it out...

Big Lips: "Captain, I have new so important it'll make you bite down hard on your glass!"

"Their weapons are no match for our superior robotech!"
"Mention that series again, Scotty, and I'll stab you with my chin!"

"Oh no! They tortured her by making her play Super Mario Bros. 3 over and over until her brain melted!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's from a parody fandub of an anime, it kinda counts...
Nargun
Siegfried Kircheis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"'This is Captain Duke Dyslexia of the Armor-10'"

And, from *actual* anime...
"I did what anybody would do. I did what I wanted". Queen Kei of Kei, Nakajima Youko.

"Unmei Kaihen!!". Half the population of the Zaibach Empire, Escaflowne.

"Through long ages I have dreamt of only you, Makoto" Mysterious Lady In Ruins(tm), El Hazard OVA.

"Rooto-chan, atama II~!!!" [roat-chan is so SMART!!!] Roat, Uchuu Senkan Yamamoto Yohko.

"Crush the weak!!!" Adm Spaurh, Banner of the Stars [II, I think].
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I might stay here a while and earn me some money - Gram - Mars Daybreak
What are you doing here? - Vess
Buying a Nippori - Gram
A nippori...Don't you know that there's a warrant for your arrest? - Vess
So that's what those guys are chasing me for..(points to 2 military men coming around corner) - Gram - Mars Daybreak

Go suck my flaming d*ck lady!!! - Hayato - Project ARMS

Hikaru - Before you do that, I think you should accept my challenge.
Reiji - Hmmm. I got about him. You're turning out to be a real pain in the butt, you know that.
Hikaru - I think it's time for our little showdown...Reiji Ohzora
Reji - I got my own stalker. How do we get out of this....
Dragon Drive

I don't care how hot looking you are bi*ch, you're going down. - Hayato - Project ARMS

Do you seek power?.. then power you shall get - Jabberwock to Ryo - Project ARMS

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.
archangel
Kuu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"i told you a fist in his face!" ed's big strategy for fighting colonel mustang, fullmetal alchemist...

"thermal expansion, how embarassing"... shinji ikari, evangelion

"this is my mind and soul, to become one with ikari, you will not" rei ayanami, evangelion

"eat this arschloch!!!" asuka langley suoru, end of evangelion

"i get the fealing you dont like me" nark squad spy...
"no offence, but thats it exactly... now can we get on with this" major motoko kusanagi, ghost in the shell, stand alone complex

"where are you spooky space creature... are you here!!!" ed, cowboy bebop
Sloppy Sailor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dr.Jackal wrote:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~phoenix96/mypic25.gif

What anime is this from>?
imok
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sloppy Sailor wrote:
Dr.Jackal wrote:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~phoenix96/mypic25.gif

What anime is this from>?

Genshiken -

The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture
Tobu ze uchuu no hate made mo
Minna no egao mo
mou chikai
RocketJess
Madboard Mod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"I kill you with this spoon!"
- Rosette, Chrono Crusade dub episode 1

I find that line randomly amusing. ^____^;
Zippy Wonderdog
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Excel to Hyatt - If you don't stop dying like that, you're really gonna get dissected some day.
(note: may not be correct translation Wink )

Some places are far darker than deep space.

Tales of MU. High fantasy, higher education.
GoktimusPrime
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
「ロボットは進化し人間を支配する(存在になる)のだ」 (Robots will evolve to conquer humanity.)
- Dr. Tenma (Mighty Atom/Astroboy, various eps)
「きれい!お星様みたい”アストロボーイ”ね」 (How beautiful! (Atom) looks like an "Astro Boy" star!)
- little girl (Mighty Atom/Astroboy, Ep1 "Power Up!")

Phoenix85
Ryuk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"May you go with the protection and love of Almighty God...(it's the usual mantra to the bug guy)."
"Does it work?"
"That's entirely up to you."
"Some mantra you got there!"
-Vash and Wolfwood, Trigun (For those who don't know, Wolfwood began)
Ninja_Hyuuga_Neji
Shinobu Nagumo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"GIANT ASPARAGUS!!"- Puni Puni Poemy (Possibly spelt wrong and I'm too tired to remember the character)

"I would say "As expected of my best students" but you're still lacking in the bam, boom, bam department" -Naruto

Anything Taishi from Comic Party says...
archangel
Kuu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ninja_Hyuuga_Neji wrote:

Anything Taishi from Comic Party says...

"my brother!!" is about the best thing about comic party...
Ninja_Hyuuga_Neji
Shinobu Nagumo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah that got me but also whenever Taishi starts yelling in public, which, coincidently happens to be whenever he begins a "My brother/sister" rant...
speedfreek19
Itsuki Koizumi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
and the muffin quote

does anyone have the muffin quote?
Zenon
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I love my Saiyuki quotes... that I wrote them out for a site... haha.

Here's two of my favs:

Gojyo (ep.31): "Oh? You're still alive, bad monk."
Sanzo: "How dare you make me run such a long way."
Gojyo: "You're out of breath and you can hardly move. That's what you get for smoking too much."
Sanzo: "I'll kill you someday."

Sanzo (ep.31): *lights cigarette*
Enemy: "Don't you know that's killing the plants?"
Sanzo: "That's a shame... it came from plants originally."
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
These 2 quotes from Project ARMS are memorable.

Lee - It's time to s*it or get off the toilet.

Ryo - We all have the power to conquer the deepest despair.

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.
archangel
Kuu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"don't you get it, i'm gonna splatter gandma!" random bad guy number 4, cowboy bebop moive (in english)

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: