Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Texhnolyze Boxset Fixed?

Texhnolyze Boxset Fixed?
Author
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Texhnolyze Boxset Fixed? Reply with quote
I know old threads, even when brought back, get missed easily, and when threads drop down a page a bit, they also get ignored fairly easily. I do it all the time. So in order to draw attention to my question, and since it is, while related to the issue, a new question, I shall start a new thread and hopefully receive an answer once Easter has died down a little. Please see this thread:

http://madboards.madman.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=19168

I would like to know if the visual flaw ("bitstream error" I believe) is going to be fixed for the boxset release, and therefore the disc replaceable? It was referred to as minor, and I believe for boxsets you usually re-encode even for minor errors, make sure it's all fixed up? At least, Madman have for other series. I'm asking before the boxset's release date has been announced so I can suggest fixing it for the release. I think it's a great idea, and it is surely not difficult to get right. It would help sort out the problem I was quite aggravated about all those months ago, and have not forgiven Madman for since.

Let us say it is not going to be fixed (hypothetically), my question will then be (considering it's for a new boxset release and more discs need to be manufactured anyway): Why not?
druid
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can I please have a response to this? This is one of only two current niggles with Madman products I have bought, and the other seems it will be fixed shortly.

Surely there is still time before the boxset release, if it has not already been fixed.
Slykura
Madman Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes, it is fixed.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: