Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

New releases

New releases
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: New releases Reply with quote
Whats happening with the new releases l,m finding it very hard to get them. l get mine from JB HIFI and at first once the movies were released they would be on the shelfs a few days later, now nothing and so l have to order them which is taking up to a month to come.
Greoboruri
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Where do you live zac? I know I've been having a lot of trouble here with Canberra JB Hi-Fi shops. All three haven't been stocking Godzilla discs since Tokyo SOS was released. But I've also noticed that a few stores have shrunk the anime sections as well, and one store which had a big "Eastern Eye" section integrated it into the foreign cinema section, and new releases are pretty scarce.

I got jack of trying to search for titles, so I ordered the last two Godzilla releases online, and will probably continue to do so for future releases.
zac666
Doraemon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
l live in Melbourne maybe thats the way to go order online but l dont like the idea of have to pay extra for postage

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: