Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

InuYasha DVD 33 November Release Info! End Season 5

InuYasha DVD 33 November Release Info! End Season 5
Author
Team Edward FTW!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: InuYasha DVD 33 November Release Info! End Season 5 Reply with quote
Only one release this month ending season 5. This coincides with the release of Movie 3.

Includes the following episodes:
124: Farewell Kikyo, My Beloved.
125: The Darkness in Kagome's Heart.
126: Transform Heartache into Courage!.

DVD 33 Synopsis:
After the long period of searching for Naraku, Inuyasha and his friends find themselves face to face with their greatest enemy. Despite their combined efforts to attack Naraku, they find the newly reborn Naraku much more powerful than before. Naraku leaves Inuyasha and the others to die inside the now crumbling Mount Hakurei. Before they can pursue, Naraku drops the previously captured Koga into the depths of the mountain.
Inuyasha and the others have no choice but to save Koga and the two shards of the Sacred Jewel inside his body. Meanwhile, Naraku is free to go after the one thing he has desired for so long - the death of Kikyo!

Release date: 8th of November 2006
Price: $24.95

http://www.inuyasha.net.au/
e chan21
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just a note to anyone who bought Volume 33. There is an extra scene involving Inu Yasha and Kagome after the credits on episode 126.
You can't skip to it using scene selection either, just fast forward through the ending theme.
Thought I might post about this since I remember when the episode first came out in either 2003 or 2004, a lot of people missed this ^_^
stone_monkey
Team Edward FTW!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
e chan21 wrote:
Just a note to anyone who bought Volume 33. There is an extra scene involving Inu Yasha and Kagome after the credits on episode 126.

There is??..... Shocked

I have ordered mine, I am just waiting for it to come. (the $10 dvd sale held mine up a bit).

Can't wait to see it!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: