Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II question

Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II question
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II question Reply with quote
I wanted to know, does this dvd have the ending have godzilla and baby swimming out as you listen to the music? reason why I ask is because the R1 dvd has that tristar credits that where on their VHS rather than the orginal credits where you see godzilla and baby swimming for a bit. Thanks.

BTW, I plan to get a Pal Region free dvd player and collect you all's godzilla dvds from King ghidorah to destoryah, as you all's dvds own sony's, as well as megalon and DAM.
Greoboruri
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II question Reply with quote
The masters that Madman use are the same as the Toho R2 DVDs (i.e. the credits are in Japanese, no overlays or replacing of Japanese with English text). I honestly can't remember the ending of the film, but I recall that it was identical to the Japanese copy I had seen.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: