Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Who called Tak?

Who called Tak?
Author
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Who called Tak? Reply with quote
Okay, so was the person who called Tak and told him to find Mogi going out with the old fart with the merc, was it the guy who was going out with her first, and was the guy who tak beat to a bloody pulp in the locker room that time? What was his name? Miki? I don't remember ever hearing that his name was Miki. Unless his name is mentioned in the Japanese version, or something. i know in the live action movie they subtitled his name as bulldog or pitbull or something, which i found highly amusing.
Mr Waffle
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Miki wasn't in the live action movie. He drives a Celica GT-Four, and he appears in Third Stage (he was previously only a cameo in First Stage IIRC).

According to the Wikipedia article, yes, the guy Takumi bashed is Miki.
grenade_lobster
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: But in what ep? Reply with quote
I can't seem to remember. Was he in the eps where Maya went out with that guy for a date, when it was winter, and zak and shingo showed up?
grenade_lobster
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: I know, I know! Reply with quote
Was he the punk that came to akina with those two other punks, and dissed Iggy's car? And then Tak got in the car, and kicked butt? Was it the guy with a girly looking bob hairdo? Is that why Tak got so mad at them? Am I right?
redacidman
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
not sure of the fight...

could you be thinking of the the god of foot and god of hand races in 4th stage which i believe one of them did a cameo in 1st or 2nd stage, though 1 or both of them have something to do with 1 of the teams tak and the team goes up against in 4th stage...

i know tak faces the team again on their home turn, the all subaru team he blows his engine facing in 1st or 2nd stage..
Mr Waffle
TEH WAFFLES!!11!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
redacidman wrote:
drool

As always, your posts are from a completely different dimension.
redacidman
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
waffle, i was talking about races that happens in the 4th stage and a rematch which happens in the 3rd stage (i think)..

it's been a while since i've watched initial d, so i'm mainly going from memory since it's been over 6+ month's since i've watched it...
grenade_lobster
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Hmm... Reply with quote
Well, lets all just go by voice actors. The voice actor for the dude who went shotgun wen Tak drove Iggy's 85 was Scott Menville (or something). Was that it? Aaaagrh! -pulls her hair out in frustration- Will someone just tell me what goes on in the manga, then?
Dante
BT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
redacidman wrote:
waffle, i was talking about races that happens in the 4th stage and a rematch which happens in the 3rd stage (i think)..

it's been a while since i've watched initial d, so i'm mainly going from memory since it's been over 6+ month's since i've watched it...

i think what Mr. Waffle's is getting at is that your completely off the mark and talking about something completely unrelated to what grenade_lobster is asking about.
TEAM Buy Dante Beers!
grenade_lobster
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: TT.TT Reply with quote
It seems I'm never going to find the info I need....
Dante
BT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
in both the anime and the manga i think it's pretty uncertain/unclear in who it was exactly that dobbed mogi by telling takumi. i can't be 100% sure about this as i have only up to vol.6 of the manga and i still haven't seen the third stage of the anime (have seen all other stages).

but i didn't notice something when i was re-reading the manga (vol.1-2) the other day that i didn't pick up on before. mogi's suger daddy drives a Mercedes right? when it shows the garage of the Takahashi brothers in the manga with the rx-7's there is a Mercedes parked next to them....connection?
TEAM Buy Dante Beers!
grenade_lobster
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oho! I'm thinking he's the takahashi's old man! and maybe one of the takahashi brothers dobbed mogi in?
pringle
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'd had the feeling that it was another girl at the school that phoned him. I remember seeing somewhere, maybe the manga, a girl giving Iggy a Valentine to pass onto Tak for her.
redacidman
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
of i remember correctly tak saw her in the car whilst he was walking home in the anime, i think iggi let's it slip that she was seeing someone, not sure on the manga i haven't read it yet... i remember tak confronting her about it when he found out (in the anime)...

the car chase in 3rd stage i believe it to be the same person in the merc in 1st or 2nd stage...
grenade_lobster
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
pringle wrote:
I'd had the feeling that it was another girl at the school that phoned him. I remember seeing somewhere, maybe the manga, a girl giving Iggy a Valentine to pass onto Tak for her.

Yeah. I got a private msg from a cool dude, saying it was some chick called Shirai-something, and she appears in like, volume 17 of the manga and confesses. Tho, I don't blame her. Mogi had it comin'. I hated that cheap skank. In the movie, she was clearly made out to be a whore. Iggy said so. -nods-

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: