Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

The Second Season of Haruhi Suzumiya

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The Second Season of Haruhi Suzumiya
Author
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: The Second Season of Haruhi Suzumiya Reply with quote
It has been announced, in the usual sort of way.
Jaster
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for the extended info. I found some news on a blog referring to this but your link gave me a better description.

Also, I just got my Volume 2 of Haruhi Suzumiya in the mail just now. EzyDVD got it here in two days. Very Happy
ButterflyQueen
Doraemon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Woot! Thanks for the info. I can't wait for season 2! Very Happy
Sylontack
Belldandy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: blah Reply with quote
... usual sort of way...?

any way, I'm still having trouble getting vol2 cuz of the rating! stupid rating and stupid mum! Sad and on top of that a while ago i told mum the rating and said i wanna buy v2 but now she suddenly won't let me!
HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: blah Reply with quote
madchild wrote:
... usual sort of way...?

Doing weird things with the official website.
ZaTz
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I can't wait til it comes out! *bounces off walls in excitement*

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice. Then just sit back and smile as the whole world sits there and wonders how you did it.
ichigo ten thousand
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It Said in Anime Update But It Will Be Like 2/3 Years Tops To Get It They are Still Writing The Story in Japan! So Its a looooong Wait! Sad
ichigo ten thousand
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ZaTz wrote:
I can't wait til it comes out! *bounces off walls in excitement*
Yea Cant Wait You Would Have To Wait! Get It!
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ichigo 10K, there's no need to double post. If you have something additional to say, hit the EDIT button on your previous post if no one has posted after it.
Renton7
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Tragic Man wrote:
Ichigo 10K, there's no need to double post. If you have something additional to say, hit the EDIT button on your previous post if no one has posted after it.

Just to add to what your saying. I'm not being mean or anything here Ichigo ten thousand, but it's kind of hard and annoying to read when every word starts with a capital. Personal opinion but yeah. Very Happy
FireAza
Kiichi Goto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
How bizarre... Someone on the internet using too much punctuation Razz
HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Actually, too much capitalisation and still not enough punctuation.

Anyway, as people said, please try to avoid double posting.
ichigo ten thousand
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
wots this haruhi adventure chapters show i hear about?? Confused
Knight of L-sama
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anyone want to speculate on if it's going to use the anachronistic order that the first season used? Or will they simply use the short stories for the beginning and finish off with the Dissapearance story arc in the second half?

On a slightly related note, does anyone remember if Snow Mountain Syndrome is set before or after Dissapearance?
HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Knight of L-sama wrote:
Anyone want to speculate on if it's going to use the anachronistic order that the first season used? Or will they simply use the short stories for the beginning and finish off with the Dissapearance story arc in the second half?

Don't know, and at this point I don't think I'd mind either way.

Knight of L-sama wrote:
On a slightly related note, does anyone remember if Snow Mountain Syndrome is set before or after Dissapearance?

Not off the top of my head, but I think it's after.
shortlex
Doraemon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
cannot wait
DaCyclops
Doraemon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just After. Disappearance is around the 21st to 25th of December. Their second trip is about a week later just after New Years..... I think (off the top of my head too)

I wouldnt be supprised if we get Charmed At First LOVER alongside Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody, and maybe a couple of the other smaller stories, before it heads into Full-powered Disappearance. I wouldnt want to see an anachronistic order this time round - Disappearance is a big story, and its worth taking it normal. (Also, then end when Kyon "tells off" the data entity makes a perfect ending climax for the series.)
Knight of L-sama
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
DaCyclops wrote:
(Also, then end when Kyon "tells off" the data entity makes a perfect ending climax for the series.)

That's more or less what I was pondering. Since Disappearance is chronologically after most of the remaining short stories it makes a natural climax. But if Snow Mountain Syndrome is set afterwards, including it could be problematic.
Haruhi Suzumiya
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I hope it doesn't expand into too many seasons like Naruto and Bleach, that's all I have to say about it. It would be a real pain if that were to happen.

End it with 2 or 3 seasons, then be done with it.

Other than that minor comment, I am genuinely very ecstatic about this second season release of Haruhi Suzumiya.

since the first season was so superb, I have very high hopes for this second one, being just as good, or perhaps greater than the first.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
speedfreek19
Itsuki Koizumi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would highly doubt it would even be at length like bleach or naruto Razz Once it covers all the novels i suppose it'll be it after that.
Haruhi Suzumiya
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
speedfreek19 wrote:
I would highly doubt it would even be at length like bleach or naruto Razz Once it covers all the novels i suppose it'll be it after that.
But you never know my friend. The creators could get carried away
and extend it too much. I know that's not always a bad thing. But too much of it can be very dire, to say the least... Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Knight of L-sama
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
At a guess the second season is going to do all of book 4 and finish off the assorted short stories from volume 3, 5 and 6. Whether they will do book 2 (the making of the movie) is uncertain.

Even so they still leaves as 7th, 8th, 9th and the as yet unpublished 10th novels to adapt and between them they should be good for another 2 or three seasons after the second.

On a separate note, has anyone heard anything concrete about the date for the 2nd season? Since KyoAni is doing Clannad after story as a 25 episode series the soonest it can happen is April 2009 but beyond that I haven't head anything even if the second seasons was announced nearly a year ago.

That being said April 2009 would be amusing since it's estimated that the series actually occurs in 2009 (via the date of Tanabata). That does allow the possibility of the July 2009 season as well though since it would allow them to do Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody the week of Tanabata and thus as close to real time as their screening schedule would allow.
Haruhi Suzumiya
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Knight of L-sama wrote:
At a guess the second season is going to do all of book 4 and finish off the assorted short stories from volume 3, 5 and 6. Whether they will do book 2 (the making of the movie) is uncertain.

Even so they still leaves as 7th, 8th, 9th and the as yet unpublished 10th novels to adapt and between them they should be good for another 2 or three seasons after the second.

I wish you were joking, but I can tell your being serious friend.
That would be okay with us, as long as it stays in that circle of seasons.
carrying it any further than that would be beyond the joke, plus I wouldn't have enough room to fit them all in my house hahaha!

I have so much clutter in my room, it would make for such a lovely scavenger hunt. *mental note* +Might use a scavenger hunt to entertain the little ones+
*runs off to ponder further about my brilliant idea*
Shinji 3.141
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Haruhi Suzumiya wrote:
+Might use a scavenger hunt to entertain the little ones+
*runs off to ponder further about my brilliant idea*

You have little ones? Surprised

Play Star Trek Online or Star Citizen? The Ausmonauts!
Haruhi Suzumiya
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shinji 3.141 wrote:

You have little ones? Surprised

I Wish!

All the little kiddies playing and laughing.
What joy that would bring to this 20 yr old's face!

I'm going to adopt later in life, I can tell you that much.
I am going to spoil them rotten!
Those little angels deserve all the gifts, of the our great and resourceful plant
Anyone who apposes this will be given the death penalty! Laughing
Shinji 3.141
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ow my god Shocked … what sort of people would they grow up to be, if you’re rasing them…

Haruhi Suzumiya wrote:
Those little angels deserve all the gifts, of the our great and resourceful plant
Anyone who apposes this will be given the death penalty! Laughing

I appose it! Your statement doesn’t sound good for the planet, it’s ‘resources’ are actually very limited… Always remember to put back what you take, but don’t pollute. Very Happy

And as for the death penalty; well you can try... many things have tried in the past… I’m not too easy to kill. Wink

Haruhi Suzumiya
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shinji 3.141 wrote:
Ow my god Shocked … what sort of people would they grow up to be, if you’re raising them…

Obviously they won't be human... *laughs crazily* They will have socks for heads and zippers for mouths, and they will also speak german and be competent in slapping strangers in the back of their heads with their disfigured and deformed apple hands.

Shinji 3.141 wrote:

I appose it! Your statement doesn’t sound good for the planet, it’s ‘resources’ are actually very limited… Always remember to put back what you take, but don’t pollute. Very Happy

When I meddle with the resources, the planet won't be the same planet you know and love today. Like a cute teddy bear that you thought had two ears, but actually has no ears at all! Spooky!

Shinji 3.141 wrote:

And as for the death penalty; well you can try... many things have tried in the past… I’m not too easy to kill. Wink

I won't kill you with conventional methods, made by primal neanderthals my good friend. I have much more potent methods of death for you... *grins*
Like tickling you with a feather that never gets changed, EVER! or poking you until your body turns to pea soup!
Shinji 3.141
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ow But that’s what I mean, I’m not ticklish; I’m also youse to being poked and prodded by sticks, jagged rocks, spools of barbed wire… even the odd run-in with falling trees and aggressive bighty things… come to think of it I once had a boat go down on me. (It’s amazing how much better/further you can swim when your life depends on it. Razz)

Nope nope, you stand no chance; conventional of otherwise. ^_^

Haruhi Suzumiya
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shinji 3.141 wrote:
Ow But that’s what I mean, I’m not ticklish; I’m also youse to being poked and prodded by sticks, jagged rocks, spools of barbed wire… even the odd run-in with falling trees and aggressive bighty things… come to think of it I once had a boat go down on me. (It’s amazing how much better/further you can swim when your life depends on it. Razz)

Nope nope, you stand no chance; conventional of otherwise. ^_^

What if I were to kick a giant skyscraper onto you, or throw a brick house at your face, or face palm you with an airbus.

"You would so be crushed underneath my feet right now, like the ant you are.
I can save you from this cruel twist of fate however if you promise to treat me like your god, and erect gold statures of me wherever you travel too, so that you will always know, that I own you!

Sounds fun and exciting doesn't it, your first month is only $2.99 excluding *head slaps, nose bleeds and cheek pulling* of course!

Well that was fun sure got me fired up for another day of fun leisurely activities anyways BOT (Back On Topic)

With this second season of TMOHS, not the third, fourth, or even fifth seasons, only the second.

Q. Does anybody know if the almighty Tsuruya will be made into a main character on the show?

because I was totally appalled on how little character exposure she got on season 1. Like only 2 eps in total, three if you count episode 0, like what is that seriously?

She revivals Haruhi in awesomeness, why not make her a main character, think of the fans? Won't you please think of the fans!
Shinji 3.141
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
“Ok that does it I’m coming over there and I’m confiscating your jellybeans, even if I have to transmute you into jellybeans to do it (they’re probably making you hyper anyway). In this thread you’re all mine!!”

*Shinji attacks Haruhi, wearing a suit of custom powered amour, equipped with shields and a transmuting cannon set to jellybean.*

“I’ll never bow to your will; and no mater what it costs, I’ll save the world from your mad tyranny!!!”

speedfreek19
Itsuki Koizumi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Maybe she'll be more in the 2nd season, we can only hope Very Happy
Haruhi Suzumiya
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shinji 3.141 wrote:
“Ok that does it I’m coming over there and I’m confiscating your jellybeans, even if I have to transmute you into jellybeans to do it (they’re probably making you hyper anyway). In this thread you’re all mine!!”

*Shinji attacks Haruhi, wearing a suit of custom powered amour, equipped with shields and a transmuting cannon set to jellybean.*

“I’ll never bow to your will; and no mater what it costs, I’ll save the world from your mad tyranny!!!”

*raises a jellybean barrier made of man eating jellybeans*Get too close to my jellybean barrier and you will be eaten alive by my minions, and they are feeling very hungry right about now *laughs * (knowing Shinji's attacks are useless against him)

Fool I have all the power in this thread, I can summon as much jellybeans as my heart desires, you can never get rid of all of them,

Resistance is futile, serve me as my personal lap dog and I will overlook this treachery of yours, just this once...

"I am darkness incarnate!" My jellybeans and I will consume the entire world with "jellybeaness", "everything you know and love will become a
jellybean with my face on it", "so whenever you look at a jellybean, you will know that I am the king of jellybeans!"

"I am going to fulfill my crazy, but very awesome dream of making all creation bow to the jellybean!"

"Jellybeans are the seeds of a new tomorrow for everybody!"

speedfreek19 wrote:
Maybe she'll be more in the 2nd season, we can only hope Very Happy

I will sue the creators if she is not in it more!

*or bribe them with some red jellybeans* (Whatever comes first ^_^)

There's no excuse they can give me, to leave Tsuruya out of the second season as well.

I am already mad enough as it is, that they gave her hardly no air time on the first season. Evil or Very Mad

Someone that awesome needs to made a member an Official member of the SOS Brigade as well. It wouldn't make any sense if she wasn't.
Shinji 3.141
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Haruhi Suzumiya wrote:
*raises a jellybean barrier made of man eating jellybeans*Get too close to my jellybean barrier and you will be eaten alive by my minions, and they are feeling very hungry right about now *laughs * (knowing Shinji's attacks are useless against him)

Fool I have all the power in this thread, I can summon as much jellybeans as my heart desires, you can never get rid of all of them,

Resistance is futile, serve me as my personal lap dog and I will overlook this treachery of yours, just this once...

"I am darkness incarnate!" My jellybeans and I will consume the entire world with "jellybeaness", "everything you know and love will become a
jellybean with my face on it", "so whenever you look at a jellybean, you will know that I am the king of jellybeans!"

"I am going to fulfill my crazy, but very awesome dream of making all creation bow to the jellybean!"

"Jellybeans are the seeds of a new tomorrow for everybody!"

*realising his inability to defeat the jellybean barrier with the powered suit, Shinji drops to his knees before Haruhi…*

Haruhi: a wise decision.

*Shinji looks up at the sky*

Moments later there is a devastating barrage of energy beams emanating from the sky that rips the jellyfield to peaces and sends Haruhi flying back and onto the ground…

*Shinji stands* No Haruhi, I shall never be a slave to you; and I shall not permit you to take freedom away from anyone else ether… in the name of all that is just and richest I shall smite you this day, and children will forever be free to play and eat all the coolers of the grate jellybean…

“Ow and as for that blast... didn’t I mention where I got this amour; I have a battle ship in orbit; the high mobile battle ship V1046-ER ‘Mikuru’ a terra industries super dreadnought class Ayanami…*grins inside his armor* it’s got more guns than you have jellybeans; Cool with one command from me it’ll vaporize this whole area (not including me obviously Razz ). So now who’s on their knees!!”

*once again Shinji advances on Haruhi.*

apologies for the serial off topic posts. OTZ

Haruhi Suzumiya
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shinji 3.141 wrote:

*realising his inability to defeat the jellybean barrier with the powered suit, Shinji drops to his knees before Haruhi…*

Haruhi: a wise decision.

*Shinji looks up at the sky*

Moments later there is a devastating barrage of energy beams emanating from the sky that rips the jellyfield to peaces and sends Haruhi flying back and onto the ground…

*Shinji stands* No Haruhi, I shall never be a slave to you; and I shall not permit you to take freedom away from anyone else ether… in the name of all that is just and richest I shall smite you this day, and children will forever be free to play and eat all the coolers of the grate jellybean…

“Ow and as for that blast... didn’t I mention where I got this amour; I have a battle ship in orbit; the high mobile battle ship V1046-ER ‘Mikuru’ a terra industries super dreadnought class Ayanami…*grins inside his armor* it’s got more guns than you have jellybeans; Cool with one command from me it’ll vaporize this whole area (not including me obviously Razz ). So now who’s on their knees!!”

*once again Shinji advances on Haruhi.*

*glares at Shinji* "I did not expect such power from a mere mortal
like yourself!"

"But I grow tired of playing with you" "It has been fun, but I will now show you my true power"

*Haruhi begins to power up* (he begins to glow brightly and his hair turns yellow)

"Behold!" "I am Super Saiyan Haruhi Suzumiya"

The ground beneath Shinji and Haruhi, begins to crack and dissolve into dust

Seconds later they are floating in a space void, created by Haruhi filled with floating jellybeans of only one color *The COLOUR RED!*

"You think I would let you have the advantage idiot!"
"Now we play by my rules!" *cackles loudly*

"Take That" and traps Shinji in a jelly bean prison (only red ones!)
that is a strong as it is red.

"My bland and extremely annoying to look at, red jellybeans will take over the entire universe! But first I have to get rid of the little pest that is trying to stop me accomplishing my brilliant scheme of jellybean world domination"

*Haruhi summons a beam of bright yellow light from her finger tips*

standing in front of her is the "sword of annihilation"

It is decorated with all the colored jellybeans in the world
and emits a calming red and orange glow around it
(So that's where he kept them all this time!)

"It is made from all the souls I have consumed over countless merlenia"

"Their thirst for vengeance, will be your undoing my good friend..."

"You may not be an angel, so this won't kill you, but I can change it suit my own purposes!"

changes sword of annihilation into a Sword of Everything

"Now my totally awesome weapon can kill everything, including you!" (Dah!)

*lunges at Shinji with ferocious inhuman speed, to deliver the final blow!*

Q. Does anyone know how far the creators of TMOHS have gotten, in terms of episode count? The link does not really say that much about it, (Cryptic Info is so lame!)

Also any one have any more updated info on the progress of this awesome anime too?
fallenangelash
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
sigh.

as a lot of people have said, nothing has been announced.

the earliest it could be aired is march/april next year, when clannad finishes. kyoni works on primarily one show at a time.
Shinji 3.141
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Haruhi Suzumiya wrote:
*glares at Shinji* "I did not expect such power from a mere mortal
like yourself!"

"But I grow tired of playing with you" "It has been fun, but I will now show you my true power"

*Haruhi begins to power up* (he begins to glow brightly and his hair turns yellow)

"Behold!" "I am Super Saiyan Haruhi Suzumiya"

The ground beneath Shinji and Haruhi, begins to crack and dissolve into dust

Seconds later they are floating in a space void, created by Haruhi filled with floating jellybeans of only one color *The COLOUR RED!*

"You think I would let you have the advantage idiot!"
"Now we play by my rules!" *cackles loudly*

"Take That" and traps Shinji in a jelly bean prison (only red ones!)
that is a strong as it is red.

"My bland and extremely annoying to look at, red jellybeans will take over the entire universe! But first I have to get rid of the little pest that is trying to stop me accomplishing my brilliant scheme of jellybean world domination"

*Haruhi summons a beam of bright yellow light from her finger tips*

standing in front of her is the "sword of annihilation"

It is decorated with all the colored jellybeans in the world
and emits a calming red and orange glow around it
(So that's where he kept them all this time!)

"It is made from all the souls I have consumed over countless merlenia"

"Their thirst for vengeance, will be your undoing my good friend..."

"You may not be an angel, so this won't kill you, but I can change it suit my own purposes!"

changes sword of annihilation into a Sword of Everything

"Now my totally awesome weapon can kill everything, including you!" (Dah!)

*lunges at Shinji with ferocious inhuman speed, to deliver the final blow!*

* Shinji remains still as Haruhi lunges forward and with one almost effortless swing of the Sword of Annihilation, smashes through the suits shield and vaporizes the neck plating sending the head flaying free… as a thick red liquid begins to flow down in streak from what remains of the neck, there is a shower of sparks that fill the void as the head is destroyed by the floating jellybeans…*

Haruhi draws in a breath in preparation for a glorious victory laugh when he is startled by such a laugh suddenly emanating from Shinji’s decapitated form!

Shinji: Aaahahaha!! You fool, I was never in that amour;*attempts to restrains laughter* … I’ve been aboard the Mikuru this entire time controlling that powered amour by remote. *Laughs hysterically!!*

Meanwhile the decapitated amour partially brakes open reviling it contains a spherical devise with a timer on it (00:00:43)…

Shinji: *calming himself* you fell right into my trap (seriously I’ve been planning this Laughing) that devise is a specialty of the TERRA industries special weapons section… a point singularity charge; quite versatile it can be used to destroy/swallow entire solar systems or just a half kilometer like this one’s charged to… there’s really no escape for you… … ow by the way while you were playing with my little toy I had the planet scanned and I now know the location of your stash of red jellybeans, so I’ll just be taking them and using them to increase the power of the TERRAN empire… just imagine with one of those jellybeans bolstering the power of all TERRON ships we could bring harmony and peace to the universe, no evil empire will stand in our way we will liberate all enslaved people, and instill a universally ordered society!!

Ow you now have 13 seconds.. you really shouldn’t stand there listening to me ramble… Wink

(note: point singularity devises have a tendency to ‘detonate’ if the casing is cracked or there is an interruption in the power system, so have a nice day Very Happy )

Again; apologies for the serial off topic posts. Sad

Haruhi Suzumiya
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
fallenangelash wrote:
sigh.

as a lot of people have said, nothing has been announced.

the earliest it could be aired is march/april next year, kyoni works on primarily one show at a time.

So we just have to play the very infuriating and infamously boring waiting game, until next year some time?

April and March, as you said dude.

That is totally uncool! I hate it when the epic anime titles always end up in a veil of secrecy, I just hope they make it something special.

I don't want to wait that long, only to discover they totally barfed over something truly awesome and like everything!

Shinji 3.141 wrote:

* Shinji remains still as Haruhi lunges forward and with one almost effortless swing of the Sword of Annihilation, smashes through the suits shield and vaporizes the neck plating sending the head flaying free… as a thick red liquid begins to flow down in streak from what remains of the neck, there is a shower of sparks that fill the void as the head is destroyed by the floating jellybeans…*

Haruhi draws in a breath in preparation for a glorious victory laugh when he is startled by such a laugh suddenly emanating from Shinji’s decapitated form!

Shinji: Aaahahaha!! You fool, I was never in that amour;*attempts to restrains laughter* … I’ve been aboard the Mikuru this entire time controlling that powered amour by remote. *Laughs hysterically!!*

Meanwhile the decapitated amour partially brakes open reviling it contains a spherical devise with a timer on it (00:00:43)…

Shinji: *calming himself* you fell right into my trap (seriously I’ve been planning this Laughing) that devise is a specialty of the TERRA industries special weapons section… a point singularity charge; quite versatile it can be used to destroy/swallow entire solar systems or just a half kilometer like this one’s charged to… there’s really no escape for you… … ow by the way while you were playing with my little toy I had the planet scanned and I now know the location of your stash of red jellybeans, so I’ll just be taking them and using them to increase the power of the TERRAN empire… just imagine with one of those jellybeans bolstering the power of all TERRON ships we could bring harmony and peace to the universe, no evil empire will stand in our way we will liberate all enslaved people, and instill a universally ordered society!!

Ow you now have 13 seconds.. you really shouldn’t stand there listening to me ramble… Wink

(note: point singularity devises have a tendency to ‘detonate’ if the casing is cracked or there is an interruption in the power system, so have a nice day Very Happy )

Let's just say you win dude. I grow tired of this little game, its been fun, but we have more important matters of discussion on this thread I believe.

Shinji 3.141 wrote:

Again; apologies for the serial off topic posts. Sad

Dude chill out yeah?
Your going to end up like a broken record soon.
Once is enough. Laughing
Shinji 3.141
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Aaaw, but I didn’t even have a chance to unveil my trump card… Razz

Ow if we end up in a situation like this again, it might be more interesting to see what sort if situations and how badly buggered we can make ourselves..(possibly in a thread made for the purpose Rolling Eyes )
“There are few things more amusing than using your enemies hands to blow ones self up.”

joshcrazy25
Doraemon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
If it does come out HURRY UP BANDAI QUICKLY DUB IT!!!! THE DUB IN THE FIRST SEASON WAS BRILLIANT!! sorry the caps lock button was stuck.

"To Be, or not to be. That is a guestion."

Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions at Play-Asia.com>
Sylontack
Belldandy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm TIRED of WAITING!!! (mainly because everything in my life has waiting... DAMN YOU BRAWL!!!!!!!)
Knight of L-sama
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ladies, gentlemen and humanoid interfaces!

It appears the time is nigh! The wait may finally be over and the second season is upon us.

More details here
Dr.Jackal
Sylia Stingray

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hahahaha, oh god, Master trolling there Kyoani.

Quote:
Update 2:The J-Cast News website reports that it contacted a public relations representative from the Kadokawa Shoten Animation Group, and the representative said the group is absolutely not making an announcement now. On the topic of the April television debut, the representative reportedly said, "It is a rebroadcast. It is broadcasting mainly on Teletama and other UHF stations." Thanks, Tofusensei.

So obviously, with the reboradcast it is coming, still no idea when though.
Rob the Fox
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Haruhi "rerun" to be 28 episodes in length.

Take of that what you will.
Renton7
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hmm, just read that. I wonder what it specifically means, like are they redoing what we have already seen in the first 14 episodes but adding to it? Then will a second season follow? Or is the second season within the 28 episodes, obviously 14 being season 1.
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think the first series will be shown immediately before 14 new episodes. Or, this being Haruhi, they swap episodes of both series around and the entirity of the run is a mixture of the two series. That would be spectacular, if they could get away with it. Given details of the episodes were not supplied to the broadcaster in Rob's link, I'd like to think this is what will happen.
Yomi Plushtoy
Megane-ko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Tragic Man wrote:
Or, this being Haruhi, they swap episodes of both series around and the entirity of the run is a mixture of the two series. That would be spectacular, if they could get away with it.

Should be easy enough to manage. All they'd need to do is screen episodes in the order the stories were published in the original novels. Well, that and mess around with the next episode previews a little (more).

Or is it how they were chronologically in the novels? Bit hard to keep track of with this series...
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I had been thinking less of a technical sense and more of a legal sense (Rights and so forth). The next ep preview would be easy to do - just cut them off and shuffle them.
HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Er, given that it's still all the same companies involved, I don't see why there would be any problems form a legal perspective.
HimuraBattousai
Kagami Yagami

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Good news, everyone!
Knight of L-sama
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
HimuraBattousai wrote:
Good news, everyone!

This begs the question of what sort of DVD release this is going to get. I love the series, but from a money and storage space point of view, collecting it all again just for maybe one or two new episodes per disc is not going to be practical.

Page 1 of 5

Jump to: