Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

What would you rather, fatpacks or collector's boxes?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
What would you rather, fatpacks or collector's boxes?
Author
Itsuki Koizumi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thinpacks can be good, if the same artwork and disc content is kept the same, though the cases themselves can be a little tricky initially as far as closing them properly goes but the thinpack boxes are nice Very Happy
The Letter P
Koishi Herikawa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thinpacks? God, don't give MM any ideas. Those things are horrible! They're hard to work with and break far too easily. Plus I don't really see them being much - or any - cheaper to manufacture than regular sized DVD covers, so I doubt MM would use them anyway.

Personally, I'll take fatpacks over boxsets simply because of the price. I've never paid the full $120 RRP for any 26 episode series, simply because I think it's a rip off. If the pricing was equal I would of course choose boxes, but if it means spending less money than bring on the fatpacks I say.

I don't really see why people say fatpacks look like bootlegs. They're used for most series releases (non-anime) these days and I've never once sen a bootleg that looks anywhere near 'as good' as the original MM release. All the boot covers I've seen are of poor quality and usually have the wrong colouring on them (black Sailor Moon = WTF?).

I think MM have it best the way it is right now. People who want boxsets can buy them and the rest of us can wait for the fatpack. If anything, I just wish they were quicker in releasing fatpacks.
Mad Anime Fan
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think it's just a stupid sterotype mentality some people have around here.
Fatpack=OMG itz a BOOTLEGZ/PIRATED DVD set.

But then upon closer inspectiong they'ld change their opinions or stuff.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mad Anime Fan wrote:
I think it's just a stupid sterotype mentality some people have around here.
Fatpack=OMG itz a BOOTLEGZ/PIRATED DVD set.

But then upon closer inspectiong they'ld change their opinions or stuff.

I have 3 MM fatpacks and a bootleg fatpack. Can't really tell the difference between them except that I know now that it was a bootleg of a Pioneer title.

So as far as my opinion is concerned, it won't change just as yours and others won't change.

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.
greengoblin
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i prefer the art boxes as the artists put heaps of detail on them, sometimes you get the collectors tins like school rumble where it is in the shape of a locker, and this is really cool i collect anime and prefer it to look nice, with fatpacks they don't look good at all i mean to the person that said they would change all there art boxes for fatpacks, take out all your dvds and then go down to your local red dot and you will find your awesome fatpacks then ask madman for an official sticker and there you can save yourself a bundle.
HeDanny
Grumpy Old Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
JESTER wrote:
I have 3 MM fatpacks and a bootleg fatpack. Can't really tell the difference between them except that I know now that it was a bootleg of a Pioneer title.

I can easily tell the difference between the one Bootleg I bought off ebay (before I got educated) many years ago and the legitimate DVDs I own. The bootleg is one of the most impressive DigiPacks I have seen. Legitimate releases WISH they could put together a DigiPack of that quality. At the time I believed it was a legitimate Import from "Asia". The quality of the packaging was so impressive it never occurred to me it was a bootleg until the opening credits of the first episode informed me that "This is a free [product] for the fans by the fan. If you paid money for this, you got ripped off. Cease distribution when licensed in your region." >_>

I still feel a little dirty every time I see it gathering dust in the bottom of my DVD Shelf. it is so good.. and yet soo wrong and bad. The title was later released by MadMan, and I am tempted every day to put the authentic DVDs into that Pack and throw out the Bootlegs. Of course the disk count is different so that can't happen. Sad

As for ThinPacks. I agree that they are too fragile. It must be the length of the cases, as when they are reduced to just the square they are are a lot firmer. I have no problem opening the many Demos and Magazine cover disks that come in these packages, but opening a full height thinpack always leaves me feeling I need to be careful in case somthing cracks or snaps.

In my personal perfect world, all disks would come in these much smaller cases. They still have the "cool visual" of the complete wrap around slips, and waste almost no space while still providing nice security to the individual disks they contain.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Sephiroth_FF
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I really don't want to create a new topic just for this but I was just wondering, where would we list the fatpacks that are coming out? I know there's a thread in this sub-forum but only mods can post in there.

I was hoping to avoid running around at the last minute trying to get the artbox and I thought there would be somewhere in the forum that will have up-to-date lists on when the fatpacks are coming out.

But now I see Haibane Renmei has gone into fatpack form and I had no idea this was happening.
Phoenix85
Ryuk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
This is probably good a thread as any, though Sly has updated the other thread recently, HR isn't listed.

Though he'll probably add it closer to the release date.
FireAza
Kiichi Goto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Collector's box fan here. I'm a fan of the beautiful artwork on collector's boxes as well as the fact that they're a little more special than a fancy Amray case (fatpacks).
Slykura
Madman Staff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quite honestly as I'm not in control of ordering stock its' hard to know. We sometimes create covers for the fat packs many months inadvance of its release.

Just be aware I guess if there's something that's a little older and you're after best to go out there and get it while it's still in a collector's box.
Mad Anime Fan
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
FireAza wrote:
Collector's box fan here. I'm a fan of the beautiful artwork on collector's boxes as well as the fact that they're a little more special than a fancy Amray case (fatpacks).
This could easily be countered by improving the artwork on the fatpacks themselves so the point is kind of moot there...
I care more about shelf space then the appearance neccessarily.
FireAza
Kiichi Goto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
No no, I don't just mean the picture. Art boxes not only have more artwork than fatpacks, but the print quality is though the roof.
fallenangelash
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Slykura wrote:

Just be aware I guess if there's something that's a little older and you're after best to go out there and get it while it's still in a collector's box.

lol had to do that today... to get Love Hina.
i rung 15 different shops (most of them JB-HIFI, and i swear, none of them had it..) then i found it in Parramatta. I spent an hour getting there and another hour getting home.

Thought i'd share.

I am so getting the older releases asap so i don't have to do that again.
HeDanny
Grumpy Old Man

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bah! There are not enough fatpacks! Carn MadMan, get a wriggle on! I have had to start stacking DVDs on the damn FLOOR now.

I am very seriously considering buying some amaray cases and printing up my own custom cases for some of the box sets I have now. I have done this a fair few times for disks (of varying content.. CDs, movies, Games etc) that Have come with either horrific cover slips or no covers at all. Looks like I am going to have to start doing it for stuff that has decent covers and even the art boxes now!

Come one madman. Help a poor cramped nerd out here! Releases more fatpacks! And start using the covers that hold 6dvds but are only one DVD cover thick too! If its good enough for every other sort of TV series, its good enough for anime!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Sephiroth_FF
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
HeDanny wrote:
Bah! There are not enough fatpacks! Carn MadMan, get a wriggle on! I have had to start stacking DVDs on the damn FLOOR now.

I've been stacking mine on the floor for years. My room is INSANELY small. Evil or Very Mad
speedfreek19
Itsuki Koizumi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mine were stacked on the floor till i sorted around my room >.>; so i went the reverse lol, though even then i'll soon need another bookshelf at the rate im going
CG
Yukino Miyazawa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
HeDanny wrote:
Bah! There are not enough fatpacks! Carn MadMan, get a wriggle on!

I agree with this sentiment. I've put off purchasing most older series now 'cause I'm waiting for them to be fatpacked.
Phoenix85
Ryuk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
CruelGenesis wrote:
[..]
I've put off purchasing most older series now 'cause I'm waiting for them to be fatpacked.

I've put off buying all older series of +4 DVDs (and most of the newer ones too) ever since MM first announced the fatpack.
speedfreek19
Itsuki Koizumi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
eBay is your friend if you want said older titles

Though madman hasnt fatpacked that many older titles yet
HeDanny
Grumpy Old Man

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
wow. you poor beggars confined to your rooms. I feel your you. I really do. I think I would go positively insane (more so than I am now) if I was confined to a room. I have pretty much a whole house to spread myself out, and yet it is STILL not enough.

I was in K-Mart yesterday and I discovered that their Office One range now has 5-packs of those brilliant and awesome cases that are DVD case design, but only the size of a CD Jewel case! It appears they come in both single and double varients too! Wikkid! Until now the only place I could ever find these were independant stores and the odd weekend market.

If I need to start re-packaging my stuff now I know where to go. The only problem is the cases are colored. There are 5 in a pack, and all 5 are a different color. He-Danny will not be completely satisfied until he finds the same things, only in pure clear. Until then...
Phoenix85
Ryuk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
speedfreek19 wrote:
eBay is your friend if you want said older titles

Though madman hasnt fatpacked that many older titles yet

most of the older ones I want MM still have, just in the collector's boxes, like Orphen. I want to see it, but don't want it enough for it to take up 6 dvd spaces *hinthint, nudgenudge*
Jaden1
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
HeDanny wrote:

I was in K-Mart yesterday and I discovered that their Office One range now has 5-packs of those brilliant and awesome cases that are DVD case design, but only the size of a CD Jewel case! It appears they come in both single and double varients too! Wikkid! Until now the only place I could ever find these were independant stores and the odd weekend market.

If I need to start re-packaging my stuff now I know where to go. The only problem is the cases are colored. There are 5 in a pack, and all 5 are a different color. He-Danny will not be completely satisfied until he finds the same things, only in pure clear. Until then...

The Internet is your friend.. Smile
try this link: http://www.pcx.com.au/products/?i=181&p=181&g=181&seq=30
If you click on the ticks, it will show you the actual product.. Wink

I have bought stuff from them, and they were very reliable.
Phoenix85
Ryuk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
not everyone likes shopping on the net. I know I only do it if I absolutely cannot get what I want anywhere else.

If only because if you go to the shop you get to see more things, faster and easier.
Orion159
Melfina

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Price is first arbiter ... too much of a cheap-skate to be put off by aesthetics so that's first

If prices equal then prefer boxsets ... just seem to look better and easier ot manage in collection
hubert-frank-chan
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
it must always be collectors boxes, those fat packs are so ugly. and i love to look at my boxes and go thats some awesome artwork. it makes me want to buy them more.
Karade
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Personally, I'd go for fat packs. Yes, I love collector's boxes as much as you guys do, but really $120 is a big ask for any fan when you can easily pick up a far longer live action series for $70 or $90.

I'd have to agree with HeDanny. If your that worried about your discs getting cracked, why not simply buy a couple of replacement cases? I saw a pack of ten empty cases for about $5 the other day.

By the way, any news on Full Metal Panic! being released in a fatpack?
ultimasupersaiyan
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Give me boxsets because I prefer as little risk of scratching as possible, plus the artwork makes the shelves look better but that's me.

People really need to stop watching so much anime without considering to read the manga versions.

T.T Why must FUNimation destroy everything I love! It's beansprout not short stack! RIP D.Gray-man for western audiences.
anime_queen
Li Syaoran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I prefer the collectors box compared to the fat packs.

Just a question...I was wondering; would it be more expensive to make a dvd package that folds out like a book with beautiful cover art etc?
I; recently got one of those from the US and it looks really good. I didn't even mind that it was all compacted.
I just hate the cover art for certain anime titles that have been turned into fatpacks. It looks really tacky.
I'm just saying the even in America, they've decided to downsize on their boxsets and it doesn't look half as bad as what MM tried to make. So, just because they try to make the anime series cheap does that mean the entire dvd case must be cheap as well as having poor art covers?

Sephiroth_FF
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I just spotted the fatpack of the first series of Orphen today. I didn't know it was coming out because I hadn't logged on here for a while. But last time when I didn't know Haibane Renmei was coming out as a fatpack, it wasn't listed on here before. But it's nice to know now that there's a rough list of what'll be fat-packed yet.

I'm sort of surprised Samurai Champloo is going to be fat-packed so soon. I can't exactly remember when it came out but I think there's still some older series which are still out.
CG
Yukino Miyazawa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sephiroth_FF wrote:
I'm sort of surprised Samurai Champloo is going to be fat-packed so soon. I can't exactly remember when it came out but I think there's still some older series which are still out.

Fatpacks are apparently going to start their run once the boxed collections are sold out. Seeing as Samurai Champloo is a popular series then it'd make sense that the fatpack would come out for it sooner than later.

I'm just hoping not so popular series (Final Fantasy: Unlimited for instance) also get fatpacked eventually.
shortlex
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
As much as I wanna save space and money, I am too a Collector and I love collecting the Box. I tend to have a hobby which is called "stacking the boxes to form a great wall of anime", which is coming nicely i might add. BUT STILLS NEED MORE BOXES.

I tend to go for the boxset more on the appeal and artwork on the box, aswell as on the individual DVD covers, even on the art on DVDs themselves. Like most otakus out there in Australia, I believe Unwrapping the boxset and opening the DVD cases individually and looking at all the artwork and putting them into the DVD player and click the options on the menu has become somewhat scared. It a special moment for us all.

And I may sound shallow here but I believe If i am gonna spend around 100 dollars for a Anime Series, I wanna see some bulk in what I buy, to have a sense that I bought something worthy than just DVDs, I am buying art and it's packaging.

Keep the boxsets, Free the Tibetans and support anime!!!
Desu
CG
Yukino Miyazawa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
shortlex wrote:
And I may sound shallow here but I believe If i am gonna spend around 100 dollars for a Anime Series, I wanna see some bulk in what I buy, to have a sense that I bought something worthy than just DVDs, I am buying art and it's packaging.

Fatpacks of a standard 6-7 disc series are around $80. Boxsets are around $120 (or is it $100 now?). So you aren't paying the same price. You're just paying an extra $20-40 for a few cases and a bit of cardboard.
Sephiroth_FF
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
CruelGenesis wrote:

Fatpacks of a standard 6-7 disc series are around $80. Boxsets are around $120 (or is it $100 now?). So you aren't paying the same price. You're just paying an extra $20-40 for a few cases and a bit of cardboard.

The art boxes are coming down a lot these days. I've noticed that you can buy an art box for the same price as a fatpack a lot of the time. And it's not like one of them has less discs or anything. They have the same amount of discs.
Norbie
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I really love those digipacks like the limited editions of Spirited Away and Howls Castle came in.

Sure they get alot more of wear and tear, but they look impressive.

NH
HeDanny
Grumpy Old Man

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I rekon the online catalogue needs a quicksearch for Fatpacked series. Smile
It would probably be more a "space saver" search or something, so it could include Multipacks like Neia_7, thinpacks like Orphen, etc as well as fatpacks.

Probably too much coding to get that to work properly, eh?
Phoenix85
Ryuk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sephiroth_FF wrote:
I just spotted the fatpack of the first series of Orphen today. ...

These series have fatpacks now/soon???

I like HeDanny's suggestion.
CG
Yukino Miyazawa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
HeDanny wrote:
I rekon the online catalogue needs a quicksearch for Fatpacked series. Smile
It would probably be more a "space saver" search or something, so it could include Multipacks like Neia_7, thinpacks like Orphen, etc as well as fatpacks.

Probably too much coding to get that to work properly, eh?

Yeah, that'd be a pretty good idea. There aren't very many fatpacked series at the moment though so that's maybe why they haven't bothered doing it yet?
^Kat^cassidy^
Misa Amane

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
OK, here's my opinion:

I like the look of big boxes. But I like the look of the fatpack best. I think anything that contains three discs or more should be in a fatpack. Heck, I've been considering taking some of my 6-discs-set-in-1-disc-sized-case sets and putting them into fatpacks! This is especially tempting as I can not find anywhere that sells the 5/6-disc-in-1-disc-sized-case cases.

I think, though, that I like fatpacks because of the fact that, prior to the flood of TV shows being released on DVD, I used to tape all my faveourite shows if they weren't available (and most of them weren't). As far as my shelves went, there was a nice row of video tapes that allowed me to watch whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. I even started doing realistic covers for them. And look at the size of a DVD video fatpack, then look at a sell-thorugh VHS video cassette case.

Maybe I'm living in the past, but aren't we all to some extent? If we weren't, we wouldn't buy any videos or albums or the like. And me being me, I know I'd actually buy more series if they were in fatpacks. They look great on the shelf, they can stand up on their own, they don't take up too much room and they are easily replaced.

I don't like digipacks because if something happens to it you literally can't replace it. Collector's boxes can be a pain: The slightest dent in the wrong spot and they can look awful. 1-disc sized cases are great for, of course, 1 and 2 disc sets, although I prefer the 2 disc cases they sell at Woolworths where there is a spot for each disc on either side of the case. I hate the inner flaps in 2 disc cases as they tend to flap and bang the discs together. Ironically you get the flaps in fatpacks too, but for some reason I don't have the same problem as I do in the 2 disc cases.

More and more TV series on DVD's are getting re-released just so that they can be put into the 5/6-discs-in-1-disc-sized cases. Do I like those? No, not much: The first two titles I ever bought in those cases have the first discs constantly falling out! But do we have a choice? No. Madman is about the only company that listens to what it's customers want but the rest just do what they think we want. That's why I have "American Chopper" volume 1 in three 1 disc cases and volume 8 in a multi-disc case. So in closing, my best choice is to just buy what I want and then make my own covers and stick them in the fatpacks.
Norbie
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I like the collectors boxes and/or digipaks like the limited edition Spirited Away came in. Yes i know they get easily damaged but they look and feel a lot nicer than a standard keepcase

Norbie
Sephiroth_FF
Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Phoenix85 wrote:

You keep talking about "recently fatpacked series" (I recall you saying something about orphen a while back...) but I never SEE any of these things with my own eyes!
Makes me sad.

You must not shop around much. But the funny thing is, Shin Tokyo have all of the ones I mentioned. I thought you go in there?

I have seen the GTO fatpack already. The ones I've yet to see out of the list are .HACK//SIGN, BOOGIEPOP PHANTOM and REALBOUT HIGH SCHOOL. The latter may still be around for a while still since it doesn't seem very popular.
anime_queen
Li Syaoran

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I saw the fatpacks for Love Hina, Gasaraki and Gundam Wing. They actually don't look too bad.
Timesplitter 01
Yakumo Tsukamoto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Haibane Renmei is also been fatpacked
HeDanny
Grumpy Old Man

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ooh! it seems in my years long procrastination, I have actually let some of these Fatpacked series slip by! There are a few mentioned I would actually like to get.

If only there was a way of swapping my Box Sets for the same series in the newer FatPack. That would be the awesome. Yes the Box Sets cost me more when I got them, but right now the practicality of the FatPacks would be worth a clean swap to me. *sigh*

..well, not Haibane Renmei. I love that Box. I am keeping that one. But all the others? Bring on the FatPacks! especially GTO!! man that box set is huge.
musk.stick
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
As I love to ignore the practicality value of Fatpacks, I definitely prefer Collector's boxes as they have the pretty artwork. Yes, I just said the pretty artwork. So sue me.
Mr popo
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
If you damage one disc then you need to buy the whole fatpack again. This just happened to me when I scratched Dragonball Z season one.
boredandlazy
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
musk.stick wrote:
So sue me.

You're lucky we don't both live in America because I would. And I'd probably win too.

As for what I prefer I don't really care which format my anime comes in, it all boils down to how much I pay for it.
I think it's the way most people think, considering how the recent JB Hi-Fi sale went.
CG
Yukino Miyazawa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
boredandlazy wrote:
I think it's the way most people think

You'd think that but, well, this thread would prove otherwise. People are willing to pay extra for a few more pictures and seem to be concerned about the packaging than the show itself.
speedfreek19
Itsuki Koizumi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Some are willing to pay a bit extra for something to look a bit better (than a fatpack would) on their shelf

Packaging is just as important when buying it as it will be on display somewhere
musk.stick
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
CruelGenesis wrote:

You'd think that but, well, this thread would prove otherwise. People are willing to pay extra for a few more pictures and seem to be concerned about the packaging than the show itself.

Well if a fatpack is cheaper, then I would rather buy that. But given a choice, not taking cost factor into it, I'd prefer a collectors box simply because of the aesthetic appeal.
boredandlazy
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
CruelGenesis wrote:
[..]

I know I'm making generalisations, but I would think that most people in this thread would fall on the more hardcore side of anime fan, rather than the standard consumer who would buy the cheapest option.

Don't get me wrong I would choose the box if I had a choice, but not for an extra $30-40.

Page 2 of 4

Jump to: