Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Topc of boredom 4am at night(Ghosts/Spirits ect)

Topc of boredom 4am at night(Ghosts/Spirits ect)
Author
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Topc of boredom 4am at night(Ghosts/Spirits ect) Reply with quote
So I was I watchig clips of mostly some fakes and real ones on youtube out of boredom.
Anyway I came across a rather interesting top 10 compilation clip.

I figured it would be interesting to know what other people think of ghosts and things of the sort.
I am a person who believes in them, I do live 40 mins away from North Head Quarantine Station, one of the most, if not the most haunted place in Australia for ghost activity.

I'll get in to more detail in time, but for now I just want to start a topic on something.
And here is that clip, it was take from a show, but it's a top 10 compilation and the show doesn't air over here in Australia so I hope it's alright in the moderator's eyes.

[Link to copyright material removed you should know better than that.]
Gash
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can't watch the video as youtube is blocked at work.

Regardless, I believe in ghosts, and aliens, and God, so go figure that one out.....

Probably the typical ghost or apiration is sent by the devil to confuse or intimidate us. My experience is of a menacing appirition the scared me terribly! I don't think that the ghosts ppl report are truely the spirits of people who were once alive, and I certainly think those TV mediums who claim to talk to the dead are fake.

Gee I'm glad the net can be anonymous at time - I might not provide that same answer to one of my colleagues for instance.
Knight of L-sama
Masamune Shirow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Personally I tend to be sceptical. The vast majority (99.99999 recurring percent) of these things are either fakes or optical oddities that people interpret as something familiar. The human brain is incredibly gifted at picking patterns that aren't really there out of randomness.

John Edwards and his ilk on the other hand a fraudulent hacks and con-artists.

Taking off my skeptic hat for a moment though I must admit to seeing something along those lines as a child that prevents me in all honesty from denying the existence of ghosts outright.
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Please don't make "Bored at 4am topics".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: