Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Help Sign Petition to continue Inuyasha Anime

Help Sign Petition to continue Inuyasha Anime
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Help Sign Petition to continue Inuyasha Anime Reply with quote
Hello everyone, My name is Melissa and I'm from Adelaide. I only just recently found out about Inuyasha and how I love it! I'm still watching the anime but I know that it stops halfway through the manga. Now that the manga had come to and end it's time for the anime to come back and catch up or/and make some more movies from the good episodes.

Please sign the pettition below. I'm really suprise that the pettition is the no.17 most popular among so many other petitions! Shocked
Not so sure if it will work, but just help out, who knows, many they will notice us!

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/inuyasha.html

By the way, you can add me to your msn is you have one at missbsbno1@hotmail.com
Phoenix85
Ryuk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Two words: Highly Unlikely.

Despite it's popularity, the world has moved on, I honestly don't think you're the first to start up a petition like this one, and I doubt you're going to be the last, but unfortunately when series get dropped partway through like that, and not picked up again within a year or so most times they don't continue. So far as businesses are concerned it's probably not going to make them enough money to continue animating InuYasha simply because most people who were avidly following the story (at the time) would have turned to the manga as soon as the anime finished.

Bottom line in all this rambling: I think it's very cute (in a nice way) of you to start up a petition for something you love, but I don't think it's going to get you anywhere, your best bet would be to continue on with the manga.
Jmcconnell184
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I don't know know what the future will be.

Only one way to find out.

I find Anime and Manga was not always ment for Children
Mr popo
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It would mean the world to me if this worked. I just highly doubt it because Japan already know how popular it is, and they still haven't made anymore.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: